Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMhushu
Stranger

Re: Is this contaminated? [Re: dmnats]
    #25047351 - 03/07/18 08:34 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

So "my friend" took the mushrooms "my friend" grew and told the experience is this. The dosage was probably about cracker dry 1 - 2 grams. Hard to tell cuz there was no scale. It was taken in ladder dose because the tripper hasn't done any trips and has hardly smoked bud in YEARS (bud would often give them anxiety and would only be enjoyable in laughably small amounts.) After the last ladder dose was ingested roughly 30 minutes later it was clear the mushrooms were "sinking their teeth in".They stopped what they were doing, put on the Shpongle album "Nothing Lasts" turned the lights off any laid in bed. It was described to me as: A warm feeling, like a comforting blanked was rolled over me. There was no fear of the strong effects, It was more hypnotizing. It was really easy to relax and be calm there was nothing to worry about. The feeling was like the body being infected by the mushroom, like its spores or substance was effectively spreading throughout the body and taking root. It wasn't an alarming feeling, in fact it felt very nice. They were surprised by the strong effects on what was thought to be close to 1.5 gram taken over 3 hours slowly. They have taken 3.5+ gram trips before from fresh picked treasure coast mushrooms (FL) and this was defiantly stronger and more insightful. So much was being taught it was astonishing. A native american was tapping the front of his spear while dancing, very obvious his message was saying "don't focus on the past, don't look back. The tip of the future is all that matters." Also an verbal observation formulated in the mind was admired as "Wow.. can't believe how safe it feel here in the bed, even though these profound thoughts thundered down from the heavens like spears landing in the field, there was plenty of acreage so he felt he had a safe distance to observe and investigate without being struck. Also It was so comforting and calming to know how life was just like a Greek drama, nothing really mattered, death IS clearly not the end. He wondered, wow this is amazing, but who is really behind all this? Is it some god? some plant? Instantly he could see his huge shadow in the background moving pieces around, the tripper knew he was behind ALL of this. A broad smile widened across his face and soft laughter came easily (A wonderful feeling). Another observation was seeing problems in life on a multi-surfaced texture, the side of the texture that glimmered in the light, well that was the problem in the event. Problems make up 1 part of everything, they aren't the whole thing they are just simply a piece of the whole. Just like you couldn't see light without dark, or happiness without sadness. This was very comforting and life just flowed. Well that's about all he can say about the trip. In spite of these profound insights and the journey there was no open eyed hallucinations besides a somewhat distorted view like everything looked a little fuzzy. It was amazing because there was so much more insight then ever experienced by the tripper but there was lack of visuals which wasn't minded, strange how before they've observed the doors and walls breathing and ceiling showing patterns of the unimaginable but never this much insight.

Sorry for posting this here, I will delete it if it bothers anyone, I know this isn't a trip report thread but I felt like sharing "their" experience since you guys were such a big help in the process of making it happen! Peace and love!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledmnats
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: the toilet
Re: Is this contaminated? [Re: Mhushu]
    #25047931 - 03/08/18 06:14 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

This is your post bro no worries! Lol we were talking about cooking mushies earlier if that didnt bother you

But wow, im really happy you experienced that. Shows how little you need to liberate your mind.

If i were you, dont abuse the mush. Take it once a month or every 3 weeks. Also take a larger does if you want a clearer message.

The spears and the native American makes me think you used to be one in another life. Native American culture is so beautiful

--------------------
the potential for discovery through transgression

OfflineFascistbullyboy
Trich master
I'm a teapot

Loc: Uk Flag
    #25048039 - 03/08/18 07:58 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Fresh shrooms you need 40 or 60 gram. Dried for some 3.5 is good. I think to find out tolerance a good way is 1g per 45 mins. Or every 30 mins if fasting before hand. A mate of mine did 4.4g Cambodian and this was way too much for him. 7g for me on the same night was very nice lol.

OfflineMhushu
Stranger

Re: Is this contaminated? [Re: Fascistbullyboy]
    #25048340 - 03/08/18 11:27 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Awesome thanks guys, speaking of fresh mushrooms I've had the urge to hunt some down for fun. I have a food dehydrator so I would dehydrate them but from cow-poop to dehydrate what is recommended? I think we used to just soak em in water in the sink and try to scrub off the debris. Is there any good formula to use that is safe to kill any bacteria/parasite? Vinegar or something or the other?

thanks

Edited by Mhushu (03/08/18 11:28 AM)

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Is this contaminated? [Re: Ziran]
    #25048446 - 03/08/18 11:52 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Ziran said:
Quote:

dmnats said:
Whaaat? Lol i geuss that was a bit of info i never decided to second guess.....

HOLD UP! That means my FOAF can make shroom brownies? He's only been using methods of cooking without too high of temp (like tempering chocolate).

Whenever my FOAF make shroom tea, it was very weak compared to taking them with chocolate or capsules.

Isnt the active alkaloid water-soluble? Why would there be such a large potency loss?

Probably genetics man. some people batter and deep fry their mushrooms.

:whathesaid: your friends wrong. In fact heat above 140F is more beneficial than people believe because it denatures enzymes that are responsible for oxidation. Heat locks in potency.

Also gratz op :cheers:

--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Edited by Mad Season (03/08/18 12:13 PM)

Invisibledmnats

Re: Is this contaminated? [Re: Mad Season]
    #25049392 - 03/08/18 02:33 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

How did you conclude that, Madseason. Ive never heard of this. Ive heard this when your prepping your weed for cannabutter, but not mushies. Can you lead me to an article or something?

Also i dont use cow poo, but id think after your dry em out, the poo should just crumble away?

--------------------

Edited by dmnats (03/08/18 02:35 PM)

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #25050052 - 03/08/18 05:24 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Papers? Not really on cubes. Tons of papers on mushroom enzymes though, and essentially why mushrooms turn to mush/degrade away fast after being picked. It cannibalizes itself using its enzymes, and these enzymes denature under heat, as well as pH. Boletes and witches hat all bruise dark when handled because of said enzymes.

Next thing is everyone who uses a dehydrator on here cranks it up past 160F for 24 hours (even if they dry within 12 hours) with great results. This works because the fact that psilocin has a melting point upwards of 170C (past 300F) and psilocybin is past 400F. They don't get affected unless you have them in like hella hot oil or something.

Lastly, I guess I would draw your attention to these threads, I put a lot of research and said a lot on here before on these exact things, you will find much more information in these links:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23702881#23702881
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23942812#23942812
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23201538#23201538
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24174322#24174322
etc.

Bodhisatta also has a bunch of information on the subject if you're curious.

--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Invisibledmnats

Re: Is this contaminated? [Re: Mad Season]
    #25051157 - 03/09/18 06:04 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

swwweeet, thanks man!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale