Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 640 | 641 | 642 | 643 | 644 | 645 | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Lordhooha]
    #25006717 - 02/19/18 09:19 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

is that autoflower

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
    #25006719 - 02/19/18 09:20 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Damn. That's fucking purple alright.

OfflineLordhooha
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Sheekle]
    #25006747 - 02/19/18 09:32 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

No I only do photos. No feminized or autos. That was exotic genetix pink 2.0.

OfflineLordhooha
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: mushboy]
    #25006751 - 02/19/18 09:34 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Yah all her sisters were just as purple. I kept her as a momma to clone for a little over a year. I’m currently testing my new rdwc I built and will run kimbo kush from exotic next. I’m not sure if I want to run them in my hydro room or dirt room just yet.

OfflineLordhooha
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Lordhooha] * 2
    #25006763 - 02/19/18 09:42 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

These are a couple of buds from about two months ago. This was beast of burden from fat boy genetics

OfflineLordhooha
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25009218 - 02/20/18 08:04 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup:

OfflineLordhooha
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Lordhooha] * 1
    #25009466 - 02/20/18 10:10 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Just another plant getting ready for harvest

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

#25010364 - 02/21/18 11:18 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

i gotta grow some dope. you guys inspire me too much and im sick of posting someone elses bud.
im diggin through my shit finding straggler seeds but ive found 3 shitty lookin ones.

guess i go score some reggie:stoned:

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Loc: Minnesota, the next state...
    #25010434 - 02/21/18 11:52 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mushboy said:
i gotta grow some dope. you guys inspire me too much and im sick of posting someone elses bud.
im diggin through my shit finding straggler seeds but ive found 3 shitty lookin ones.

guess i go score some reggie:stoned:

If you're new to it, then I definitely recommend grabbing some feminized seeds. Shaves a good amount of time and effort off the grow, and reduces some stress on you and the plants.

Plus, I haven't grabbed a street bag with viable seeds in many years... :shrug:  Maybe it's just the location or something. Honestly with the stuff that shows up around here, I wouldn't even want to bother growing it...  :argh:

OfflineLordhooha
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25011318 - 02/21/18 06:05 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I love growing now I get to expand to mushrooms. It’s fun for me to grow plus I know what goes into my babies from start to finish. I just order good genetics plenty of us based seed banks now so no customs.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25011790 - 02/21/18 08:45 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

AutoFem is the bomb for new growers. Which, i dont grow cannabis (yet), but i helped out with a friends project. Learned a lot. Im def more of a DIY-myco-guy, but as soon as i get to a place where i can safely and/or legally grow, for sure. And yes, this thread inspires me too.

Just that in my state a plant is def jail time. When i move back out west...(or if jersey finally legalizes)

In my current living situation can handle a stealthier tub or a few but not really safe for any smelly weed. Its funny cause if i still lived in cali i wouldnt be able to get spores as easily but weed grows would be no prob

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineLordhooha
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Fractal420]
    #25011897 - 02/21/18 09:28 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I’ve been growing for awhile. I don’t rock autos I prefer to control all aspects of their lives. I’m not knocking autos they’re good for ppl to get their feet wet and see what needs to be done. I built three rooms in my basement for my grows. One hydro, one soil room and I did have a mother/cloning room but I’m converting it for mushrooms instead. I run a little over 6000 Watts of lights between them all most of which are cob or quantum boards I’ve built to suit my needs. Which I just ordered a quantum board to build one for my mushrooms only 250 Watts though of 5k. I love growing to me that’s the only addictive aspect of weed.

OfflineLordhooha
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Fractal420]
    #25011904 - 02/21/18 09:31 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Also my favorite breeders are exotic genetix, brothers Grimm, fat boy genetics, ice river genetics, and there’s a few more in my personal bank including some I’ve breed.:grin:

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

#25012590 - 02/22/18 07:39 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I do not like autoflower, from the few I've tried. The consistency of feminized is a comforting change from the usual hit or miss of sexing and selecting phenomes. That is an interesting part of the effort as well, just takes patience and care, plus a bit of luck.

Offlinetripaholic88
Entheogen and Canna Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Lordhooha] * 2
    #25012746 - 02/22/18 09:22 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lordhooha said:

never ran any exotic genetics but that is a beautiful strain there man!
Quote:

Lordhooha said:
I’ve been growing for awhile. I don’t rock autos I prefer to control all aspects of their lives. I’m not knocking autos they’re good for ppl to get their feet wet and see what needs to be done. I built three rooms in my basement for my grows. One hydro, one soil room and I did have a mother/cloning room but I’m converting it for mushrooms instead. I run a little over 6000 Watts of lights between them all most of which are cob or quantum boards I’ve built to suit my needs. Which I just ordered a quantum board to build one for my mushrooms only 250 Watts though of 5k. I love growing to me that’s the only addictive aspect of weed.

i LOVE my Auto flowers man. i started growing autos about 3 years ago and im hooked on them,75 days from breaking soil and im harvesting 3-4 oz per plant average, strain dependant. my biggest auto was a little over 8 oz. Super Cali Haze X Amnesia by Short Stuff seeds.
heres some pics of 2 Mephisto Sour Alien Livers(Sour Livers x Ripleys OG(Alien OG) AutoFlowers. 2 different phenos harvested at 70 and 75 days old and each yeilded over 120 grams. i believe the bigger of the 2 was 135 grams
1st pic is infront of my 8x4" tent to show size

and buds from each pheno

mephisto is Top of the line for autos, NOT 1 PERSON can tell that they are autoflowers:grin:
i just started growing Photos, got about 3 grows under my belt of photoperiod plants and on my 4th now. the Main reason i grow Photos is for Strains that are not in autoflower form yet as i see no difference in potency or terpines and Autos are SOO DAMN FAST!
ive heard alot of good things about DNA genetics so im running Chocolope and Lemon OG from them right now....still seedlings:rasta:

Edited by tripaholic88 (02/22/18 09:23 AM)

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: tripaholic88] * 1
    #25012789 - 02/22/18 09:39 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

thats it.

that one pic.
Quote:

i cant pull one of those off. thanks for sharing dude.

inspiration
:mindblown:

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: tripaholic88]
    #25013058 - 02/22/18 11:42 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tripaholic88 said:
Quote:

Lordhooha said:

never ran any exotic genetics but that is a beautiful strain there man!
Quote:

Lordhooha said:

i LOVE my Auto flowers man. i started growing autos about 3 years ago and im hooked on them,75 days from breaking soil and im harvesting 3-4 oz per plant average, strain dependant. my biggest auto was a little over 8 oz. Super Cali Haze X Amnesia by Short Stuff seeds.
heres some pics of 2 Mephisto Sour Alien Livers(Sour Livers x Ripleys OG(Alien OG) AutoFlowers. 2 different phenos harvested at 70 and 75 days old and each yeilded over 120 grams. i believe the bigger of the 2 was 135 grams
1st pic is infront of my 8x4" tent to show size

and buds from each pheno

mephisto is Top of the line for autos, NOT 1 PERSON can tell that they are autoflowers:grin:
i just started growing Photos, got about 3 grows under my belt of photoperiod plants and on my 4th now. the Main reason i grow Photos is for Strains that are not in autoflower form yet as i see no difference in potency or terpines and Autos are SOO DAMN FAST!
ive heard alot of good things about DNA genetics so im running Chocolope and Lemon OG from them right now....still seedlings:rasta:

I'll quote the whole thing, 'cause DAMN those look nice.

The only autoflowers I did were Northern Lights and White Castle. Both were quite disappointing along side simple feminized from the same supplier. It's all been uphill since then.

Did some sexing from an outdoor cross of skunk and kush... it's been kind of classic and sketchy. Not what I'm used to. :tongue2:

OfflineLordhooha
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: tripaholic88]
    #25013412 - 02/22/18 02:25 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Those are nice but sadly your unable to top autos. I generally top each of my plants until I get 12 colas. On top of topping and doing some lst your going to be able to maxumize your yield for your space. So generally in any given room I run 12 to 15 plants each with 12 main colas. After drying each of those bigger colas weighed close to 28 grams a piece add that up and your doing fairly well.
That’s not counting larf buds that are harvested and all the trim get turned either into butter or run tincture. Then look at room two running rdwc the trunks on those guys are huge with a root mass that fills 27 gallon totes they produce depending on the strain some hefty yields as well.

My main thing to is I like the ability to breed and choose phenotypes I like and clone keeping me producing lol.  I have a strain that can beat just about any auto flower on every box. Brothers Grimm can yield like mad, flowers in 55 days granted your lighting game and environmentals are on point, last one I ran I had tested at ironlabs at over 28% thc smells great and bag appeal is nice.

Offlinefinally home
Stranger

Loc: V@ Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Divinatory]
    #25013714 - 02/22/18 04:05 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

13002=swazi gold

--------------------
Shroomery IRC = https://discord.gg/Z5pSwWS come chill If it aint free it aint for me.:vibin: :smugjerry: :laugh:iamond:Keep it old school. breeg89/st seen: 10 seconds
Re: First trip after a ten plus year break. Beautiful Sedona [Re: Jakona]
    #25011814 - 02/21/18 10:55 PM (15 hours, 51 minutes ago)
Edit postEdit  Reply to this postReply  Reply to this postQuote  Quick ReplyQuick Reply

ty much

--------------------
If it aint free it aint for me.:vibin: :smugjerry: :laugh:iamond:Keep it old school. breeg89/Thayendanegea said: Nothing like xanax and weed to bring ya back to realitly. lol | I lol'd at some parts because the trip mirrored some of mine. https://discord.gg/Z5pSwWS Shroomery IRC channel

Edited by finally home (02/22/18 04:25 PM)

InvisibleJust_A_Noob
Breathing
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: finally home]
    #25013896 - 02/22/18 05:06 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

what seed bank would you guys recommend?

--------------------

Wearing a mask is bad for my physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
Complying = Consent
Wide Mouth 1/2 Pint No-Pour TEK
TC Teks & Links

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 640 | 641 | 642 | 643 | 644 | 645 | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | Next > | Last >

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder