Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
5 Hits of L during a snow storm * 2
    #25005524 - 02/19/18 11:37 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

So the Saturday started like any other, I woke up confused from the benzos and K I had done the night before (ok maybe not like any other typical day) and got ready to go to work. I had known it was going to rain or snow a little but during the day but didnt really check until I got to work.

Turns out its going to snow a decent amount from 7pm-2am, this coincides with when i am out of work and home. I decide this is the perfect night for a snow storm trip as I have wanted a decent one to walk around in and this seemed to be perfect timing and amount.

So after work I rush home and dose around 630pm right as its starting to snow. I walk to the liquor store and buy some hard cider (I normally drink a bunch tripping at night) get back to the apartment and give myself some time to come up for about an hour and a half before setting out.

So I decide im going to go for the like 2.5 mile hike up a fairly large cliff that over looks the city i live in. This was both amazing and challenging. There is really no point to doing this other then to drink on the way there and take in the scenery as its beauty is fleeting and i know if i dont do it now i wont be able to until next year if im lucky.

I cant even begin to tell you how amazingly beatiful it was. How still and endless the vast white landscapes were. Some of the images pulled from horror movies other from majestic winter scenes. If You can do so I highly recommend it this was by far one of the most beautiful trips ive had. I have ended this with a few images that i like that capture the idea.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Edited by Violet Wizard (02/19/18 11:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleimpatientguy
Ganjalf a very mighty lab wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: 5 Hits of L during a snow storm [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25005547 - 02/19/18 11:49 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Wow I bet it was beautiful, and amazing man!!

I live pretty places like that when I'm tripping.  Leaves me feeling alone in an euphoric way.

--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: 5 Hits of L during a snow storm [Re: impatientguy]
    #25005637 - 02/19/18 12:47 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Thats why I did it. That is a park near my apartment I would go jogging around during the summer and I have plenty of images of the summit during the summer months. This was a new take on a very familiar location.

I love being alone, I love the peace and comfort of the silence and cold, I did it because I knew Id be alone. Also I brought a 6 pack and spent time literally standing at those picture sites in awe... especially that first one by the pond. I love spooky horror movie imagery and that was like ripped right from a movie, I must have stood there for 20 minutes going "I cant believe it looks like this here"

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Invisibleimpatientguy
Ganjalf a very mighty lab wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: 5 Hits of L during a snow storm [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25005648 - 02/19/18 12:55 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

He'll yeah man:thumbup:  it's a cool feeling.

I've had some awesome experiences on mushrooms in the snow. My nieborhood is lit up by big lamps and it felt like I was  in some sort of carnival or something. 

It was all foggy and I had my dog running up and down the street riding off my energy.    Such an amazing feeling. Strangely exciting.

--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177

Invisiblemendocino_beano
Re: 5 Hits of L during a snow storm [Re: impatientguy]
    #25009567 - 02/20/18 11:30 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Cool pictures! Sounds like you had fun

Man I must be spoiled here in California, because when it's 60 degrees out and a little wind, it's almost enough to make me spend my trip rolling around in bed :lol: I keep thinking I can't wait for those 80 degree summer tripping days again, barefoot at my campsite, or out under the stars in a tshirt

I've never tripped in very cold weather. Does it affect you much? Obviously you're dressed appropriately but I still imagine it being uncomfortable

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: 5 Hits of L during a snow storm [Re: mendocino_beano]
    #25010042 - 02/21/18 08:11 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I walk to work everyday so I have gotten very accustomed to dressing correctly. Actually on this hike I over dressed and was kind of hot but decided not to try to cool off because it was almost 2.5 miles from my apartment and that would really suck to get cold in.

Generally tripping in the cold is sort of cool because you can dress like some kind of ninja or arctic commando. To be honest the worst was the snow blasting my face and getting on my phone, the cold/wetness causing the phone to be hard to use. But as far as the actual cold, you just dress for it. I would actually recommend it because freezing temperatures make everything so still, if you can go out when its like 15 degrees F there is very little in the way of natural activity. It makes it very peaceful.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract