Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: Pandemoon] * 1
    #25037862 - 03/04/18 09:45 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Frequency of usage is individual, I haven't been on a journey in 17 months(All psychedelics) and I feel perfectly fine about it. I dose when I hear the call, sometimes the phone doesn't ring for a while, but eventually it will always ring. Patience is the key :smile:

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilosoulful

Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #25038590 - 03/04/18 03:59 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Very true, cactus is very special to me, and being the longest in duration, I like to plan it it out way in advance.
Even microdoses tend to last up to 12 hours!  :sanpedro:

InvisibleBuffGuts
Golden Rule
Male

Loc: Final Frontier
Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: Psilosoulful]
    #25038595 - 03/04/18 04:02 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Hi all,

Happened upon this discussion and I'm very intrigued.
So, youre saying one can purchase and cultivate cacti for spiritual or recreational use in the form of a psychedelic?!

--------------------
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. Carl Jung
:mushroom2::sun::grin:

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: BuffGuts] * 1
    #25038669 - 03/04/18 04:32 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Psychedelic cacti contain mescaline.

First extracted in 1896 and successfully synthesized in 1919 it is the best known and most explored psychedelic of all.

Depending on dose the effects last from 8 to 16+ hours and are comparable to a mix of lsd, mdma and mushrooms. Some say it is natural lsd. I think it's even better. :sun:
It's gentle, easy on the mind and truly psychedelic at the same time. Very visual and visionary in high doses.

Trichocereus cacti like SanPedro are legal to buy and cultivate, Peyote on the other hand is illegal (in the US).
SanPedro is a fast growing cactus, a well rooted plant can easily grow a new trip worth every year. Just get a handfull of plants and you can trip several times per year.
Just eat the plant raw, or make a tea out of the chopped plantmatter, then trip balls. It's as easy as that.

-

InvisibleBuffGuts
Golden Rule
Male

Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25038745 - 03/04/18 05:16 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Pandemoon said:

First extracted in 1896 and successfully synthesized in 1919 it is the best known and most explored psychedelic of all.

Depending on dose the effects last from 8 to 16+ hours and are comparable to a mix of lsd, mdma and mushrooms. Some say it is natural lsd. I think it's even better. :sun:
It's gentle, easy on the mind and truly psychedelic at the same time. Very visual and visionary in high doses.

Trichocereus cacti like SanPedro are legal to buy and cultivate, Peyote on the other hand is illegal (in the US).
SanPedro is a fast growing cactus, a well rooted plant can easily grow a new trip worth every year. Just get a handfull of plants and you can trip several times per year.
Just eat the plant raw, or make a tea out of the chopped plantmatter, then trip balls. It's as easy as that.

Why have i not ever heard of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????????????????????

--------------------
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. Carl Jung

InvisibleBuffGuts
Golden Rule
Male

Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25038750 - 03/04/18 05:17 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Pandemoon said:

-

May I ask where one would start one this research?

--------------------

OfflineDagnet
Seeker
 User Gallery

Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: BuffGuts] * 1
    #25039151 - 03/04/18 08:17 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

pKaH of mescaline is 9.56 is the tek

--------------------
"Thoughts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind." - Kant

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: BuffGuts]
    #25039707 - 03/05/18 05:09 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BuffGuts said:

Why have i not ever heard of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????????????????????

Well, mescaline is very rare, it is the most expensive and hardest to find psychedelic.
Cacti take years to grow, and the synthesis takes long and is very expensive.
A gram of pure mescaline is between 80 and 200 bucks, and most compounds sold as mescaline on the black market aren't even true mescaline. You'll need half a gram of pure mesc to trip.
Anyone who manages to extract mescaline from his cacti will most likely keep it for himself, because it's so special and rare.

But you can buy cacti like SanPedro online or in nurseries, it's legal to buy living plants.
Just eat a cactus the size of your arm (like 16 inches long), then you'll trip nuts.
Then it takes like two years for this plant to grow another trip. That's why it's so special.

-

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25039817 - 03/05/18 06:59 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Definitely feels like natures acid mixed with natures XTC.

I dont take it enough. Last time was last year in August. Gotta get back into it. The prep is very time consuming.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflinePsilosoulful

Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25040013 - 03/05/18 09:14 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Cacti is definitely expensive, and I've only just begun on my extractions/experiences.
I can't tell you how happy I was after getting my first pulls, I've been wanting to try mescaline for years. My last attempt was back in 2014, and I was using the d-limonene tek, didn't get any results :frown:

It was only after rediscovering some old school hcl teks, that I was able to get the ratios down and pull relatively pure alkaloids.

I'm still new to cacti, having only taken 200mg and some microdoses afterwards.
With the 200mg, it felt comparable to 2 grams of mushrooms and like 50mg of mdma.
My next voyage will be with 300mg, on one of these nice spring days :sun:
I like to work my way up slowly with new psychedelics, gotta get the overall feeling of it, but so far mescaline doesn't dissapoint :sanpedro:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25040027 - 03/05/18 09:20 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome.

I wonder if u can freebase that :strokebeard:

Probably too much to freebase.

Whats that powder taste like?

OfflinePsilosoulful

#25040056 - 03/05/18 09:33 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah haven't thought about that haha
This pull was about 300mg, tastes bitter, but doesn't burn.

InvisibleKenInVic
Hey Bulldog
Male User Gallery

Loc: 3rd Stone from the Sun Flag
Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25040168 - 03/05/18 10:37 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Definitely feels like natures acid mixed with natures XTC.

I dont take it enough. Last time was last year in August. Gotta get back into it. The prep is very time consuming.

What prep?  :wink:

Last time I did peyote I just ground the dried peyote up and mixed it in a tall glass of cranberry juice.  Chug that milkshake down and you're good to go.  How's your stomach would be the only thing I might ask.

--------------------
***My SGFC***  ***ID Mushrooms Here***
Pondering the question, "Are we all here, because we're not all there?"

"Because something is happening here, but you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones."  Ballad of a Thin Man by Mrs. Zimmerman's little boy, Bobby.

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

#25040195 - 03/05/18 10:53 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Sur you can freebase it, but freebased mescaline is an oil, it won't crystallize.

I have roughly two grams of purified mescaline HCl on hand.
It's a light grey /tan powder, smelling slightly sweet like earthy honey, tasting bitter as cactuspowder. I extracted it from ten feet of different cacti (pachanoi, peruviana, bridgesii, macrogonus & some hybrids).

Never tried the HCl so far as I always had a ton of cactus tar also on hand, but I ran out of tar a few weeks ago.. so my next trip will be with the HCl. :sun:

-

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: KenInVic]
    #25040200 - 03/05/18 10:54 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

The tea method.

I simmered sliced up cacti in a pot of water. I fucked up and tried to boil it "without attendance". Stupid. Definitely ruined it. Im gunna watch it closely this time.

OfflinePsilosoulful

#25040748 - 03/05/18 03:24 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You're supposed to boil cactus for long periods of time in order to break up the dense cell walls and make it easy to scrape off the outer layer of the cactus.

After that I like to heat up the mush and condense it down further.
After it starts to get into a thick paste, I place it into a food dehydrator at the highest setting.
After a few hours, I have fresh san pedro cactus chips, which I then put into a blender, grind it up into a fine powder and proceed with an extraction :wink:

Never tried tea, don't think it'll be pleasant or worth the effort, hcl is a lot better imo

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25040791 - 03/05/18 03:42 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Im curious to try HCL as I have only tried the natural extraction method.

Im wondering if there will be an effect similar to dabs from marijuana flower :strokebeard:.

OfflineMadcapper144
Drummer
Male User Gallery

Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25040811 - 03/05/18 03:52 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Man I gotta try some cactus!!

--------------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride!! :fearandloathing:

OfflinePsilosoulful

Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: Madcapper144]
    #25040856 - 03/05/18 04:07 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Not sure, all I can say is it's a smooth ride, and mixing it with coffee feels gives it an adderall like quality that's amazing for getting stuff done.
I like to microdose with 75
Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Im curious to try HCL as I have only tried the natural extraction method.

Im wondering if there will be an effect similar to dabs from marijuana flower :strokebeard:.

Not sure, all I can say is it's a smooth ride, and mixing it with coffee feels gives it an adderall like quality that's amazing for getting stuff done.
I like to microdose with 75 mg then drink some coffee throughout the day to give me that extra boost :super:

Quote:

Madcapper144 said:
Man I gotta try some cactus!!

Yes indeed :sanpedro: :cactuar:

Offlinerocco47

Re: How often do you guys take cactus? [Re: Psilosoulful] * 1
    #25041690 - 03/05/18 09:45 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone on have a idea of what kind of cactus this is. My friend game it to me but didn't really say what it was but he did say dont get caught with it. im guessing maybe San Pedro? poorly grown on my part.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds