Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25001699 - 02/17/18 04:51 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Ho hum a bunch of gossip adding up to... another nothing burger

Lets investigate the uranium deal if you are so sure it was on the up and up. BTW, hill's emails were illegal since she discussed top secret things on an insecure server.

This has been getting pretty damn juicy for a "nothing burger" :smirk: But sure, let's investigate it all. If those emails were so illegal how come she was never charged?

Funny people are still going on about "buttery males" while the Trump Admin has tons of people without security clearance handling classified info.

Not to mention she wasn't the first or the last person to do that:

https://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/25/hypocrisy-alert-trump-white-house-private-rnc-email-system-again.html
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/15/juan-williams/media-reaction-george-w-bushs-email-controversy/

Quote:

and who suspiciously refuses to release his tax returns as every former US presidential candidate has done in the past, etc, etc.

Even after promising he would multiple times....

Quote:

Then after he won he fires comey for "the Russia thing," tries to fire Meuller, and refuses to enact nearly unanimously bipartisan supported sanctions on Russia for the election meddling attempts. Now do I think that makes him guilty? Yeah, probably, but just like Uranium One I don't know because the investigation is still on going and so far we just have a shit mountain of circumstantial evidence. 

Here's a good timeline of all the shady stuff that's happened so far:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

Quote:

November 2013: The Trump-owned Miss Universe pageant is held in Moscow, sponsored by VTB Bank.[5] The event’s $20 million dollar licensing fee is paid by a Moscow real estate development firm called the Crocus Group, whose president is Aras Agalarov and Vice President is his son, pop singer Emin Agalarov.[10] Following this event, Trump tells Real Estate Weekly that "the Russian market is attracted to me, I have a great relationship with many Russians".

Then there's this:

Quote:

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Actual tweet from trump:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640

Quote:

January 2015: A court filing by the US government contains a transcript of a recorded conversation between two members of a Russian SVR spy ring, Victor Podobnyy and Igor Sporyshev. Their conversation concerns efforts to recruit "Male-1", later confirmed as Carter Page. Podobnyy describes Page as an "idiot" and tells Sporyshev, "You get the documents from him and tell him to go fuck himself".

Quote:

une 9: Kushner, Manafort and Trump Jr. meet in Trump Tower with Goldstone, Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian attorney,[72] Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian-American lobbyist[73] Ike Kaveladze, a representative of Aras Agalarov's Crocus Group,[74] and a translator.[75] Veselnitskaya is best known for lobbying against the Magnitsky Act, an American law that blacklists suspected Russian human rights abusers.[76] Trump Jr later acknowledges that he asked Veselnitskaya for damaging information about the Clinton Foundation and states that Veselnitskaya had none.

Quote:

March 21: In a Washington Post interview,[44][45] Trump identifies Carter Page and George Papadopoulos as being among his foreign policy advisers. Page had helped open the Moscow office of investment banking firm Merrill Lynch and had advised Russian state-owned energy giant Gazprom, in which Page is an investor. He had blamed 2014 US sanctions relating to Russia’s annexation of Crimea for driving down Gazprom’s stock price.[46] Earlier in March 2016, Iowa tea party activist Sam Clovis had recommended Page to the Trump campaign.

Quote:

According to December 2017 reports, while seated at Trump's inauguration speech, Flynn texts Alex Copson, chairman of ACU Strategic Partners, that Russian sanctions blocking a private Russian-backed plan to build nuclear plants in the Middle East will now be 'ripped up'.[191][192][193][194] An associate of Copson later denies the allegation.

Quote:

July 28: Trump indicates his intention to sign the bill passed by overwhelming veto-proof majorities in both houses of Congress; taking the sanctions in place against Russia out of the control of the president.[340][341]
July 30: Putin, responding to sanctions, orders a cut in U.S. diplomatic staff by 755, and bars U.S. officials from entering a warehouse in Moscow used by the United States Embassy and to a site along the Moscow River.

Quote:

August 2:
Trump signs Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA), the Congressional legislation limiting his ability to ease sanctions against Russia. He describes the bill as "flawed" and "unconstitutional".

Quote:

October 12: Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Ben Cardin (D-MD) state that, despite an October 1 deadline, the White House has still not acted to identify Kremlin-linked targets for sanctions under the CAATSA.

Quote:

November 5:
NBC News reports that federal investigators have gathered enough evidence to bring charges in their investigation of Flynn and his son.[536]
House Speaker Paul Ryan vows that Congress shall not interfere with Mueller's investigations.[537]
The New York Times reports that Wilbur Ross, after becoming Commerce Secretary, did not disclose his retained investments in a shipping firm he once controlled that has significant business ties to a Russian oligarch subject to American sanctions and Putin’s son-in-law, Kirill Shamalov.

Quote:

December 6:
An unnamed "whistleblower" claims that Flynn told a former business associate that economic sanctions against Russia would be “ripped up” as one of the Trump administration’s first acts.

Quote:

The Trump administration declined to impose additional sanctions on Russia as mandated under the CAATSA, which was designed to punish Moscow’s alleged meddling, insisting the measure was already hitting Russian companies.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25001703 - 02/17/18 04:54 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:

Lets investigate the uranium deal if you are so sure it was on the up and up. BTW, hill's emails were illegal since she discussed top secret things on an insecure server.

I intentionally did not present anything that was not an established fact, notice I didn't even mention the Dossier or more extrapolated public speculations? The only thing approaching gossip I mentioned is that it is speculated that Trump is in debt to Russia, a pretty minor detail in a long list of hard facts.

Also did you not read the part where we are investigating the Uranium One deal? We have been for 5 months now. It's being investigated by the HIC who supports Trump, who's keeping the public from knowing about what may have happened there?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: krypto2000]
    #25001708 - 02/17/18 04:55 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I believe you said before that you did not believe the Russian's actually tried to influence the election and that there was no proof, have these indictments changed your opinion there? Why or why not?

No.  Have you seen the ads they printed?  None of them would change my mind (or likely anyone's mind) about who to vote for (if I'm wrong, post one of the best ads you've seen that might change your mind).

People have a right to voice their opinions on social media; even the Russians.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: musiclover420]
    #25001728 - 02/17/18 05:03 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

This has been getting pretty damn juicy for a "nothing burger" :smirk: But sure, let's investigate it all. If those emails were so illegal how come she was never charged?

Funny people are still going on about "buttery males" while the Trump Admin has tons of people without security clearance handling classified info.

Not to mention she wasn't the first or the last person to do that:

https://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/25/hypocrisy-alert-trump-white-house-private-rnc-email-system-again.html
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/15/juan-williams/media-reaction-george-w-bushs-email-controversy/

Quote:

and who suspiciously refuses to release his tax returns as every former US presidential candidate has done in the past, etc, etc.

Even after promising he would multiple times....

Quote:

Then after he won he fires comey for "the Russia thing," tries to fire Meuller, and refuses to enact nearly unanimously bipartisan supported sanctions on Russia for the election meddling attempts. Now do I think that makes him guilty? Yeah, probably, but just like Uranium One I don't know because the investigation is still on going and so far we just have a shit mountain of circumstantial evidence. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

Quote:

November 2013: The Trump-owned Miss Universe pageant is held in Moscow, sponsored by VTB Bank.[5] The event’s $20 million dollar licensing fee is paid by a Moscow real estate development firm called the Crocus Group, whose president is Aras Agalarov and Vice President is his son, pop singer Emin Agalarov.[10] Following this event, Trump tells Real Estate Weekly that "the Russian market is attracted to me, I have a great relationship with many Russians".

Then there's this:

Quote:

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Actual tweet from trump:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640

Quote:

January 2015: A court filing by the US government contains a transcript of a recorded conversation between two members of a Russian SVR spy ring, Victor Podobnyy and Igor Sporyshev. Their conversation concerns efforts to recruit "Male-1", later confirmed as Carter Page. Podobnyy describes Page as an "idiot" and tells Sporyshev, "You get the documents from him and tell him to go fuck himself".

Quote:

une 9: Kushner, Manafort and Trump Jr. meet in Trump Tower with Goldstone, Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian attorney,[72] Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian-American lobbyist[73] Ike Kaveladze, a representative of Aras Agalarov's Crocus Group,[74] and a translator.[75] Veselnitskaya is best known for lobbying against the Magnitsky Act, an American law that blacklists suspected Russian human rights abusers.[76] Trump Jr later acknowledges that he asked Veselnitskaya for damaging information about the Clinton Foundation and states that Veselnitskaya had none.

Quote:

March 21: In a Washington Post interview,[44][45] Trump identifies Carter Page and George Papadopoulos as being among his foreign policy advisers. Page had helped open the Moscow office of investment banking firm Merrill Lynch and had advised Russian state-owned energy giant Gazprom, in which Page is an investor. He had blamed 2014 US sanctions relating to Russia’s annexation of Crimea for driving down Gazprom’s stock price.[46] Earlier in March 2016, Iowa tea party activist Sam Clovis had recommended Page to the Trump campaign.

Quote:

According to December 2017 reports, while seated at Trump's inauguration speech, Flynn texts Alex Copson, chairman of ACU Strategic Partners, that Russian sanctions blocking a private Russian-backed plan to build nuclear plants in the Middle East will now be 'ripped up'.[191][192][193][194] An associate of Copson later denies the allegation.

Quote:

July 28: Trump indicates his intention to sign the bill passed by overwhelming veto-proof majorities in both houses of Congress; taking the sanctions in place against Russia out of the control of the president.[340][341]
July 30: Putin, responding to sanctions, orders a cut in U.S. diplomatic staff by 755, and bars U.S. officials from entering a warehouse in Moscow used by the United States Embassy and to a site along the Moscow River.

Quote:

August 2:
Trump signs Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA), the Congressional legislation limiting his ability to ease sanctions against Russia. He describes the bill as "flawed" and "unconstitutional".

Quote:

October 12: Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Ben Cardin (D-MD) state that, despite an October 1 deadline, the White House has still not acted to identify Kremlin-linked targets for sanctions under the CAATSA.

Quote:

November 5:
NBC News reports that federal investigators have gathered enough evidence to bring charges in their investigation of Flynn and his son.[536]
House Speaker Paul Ryan vows that Congress shall not interfere with Mueller's investigations.[537]
The New York Times reports that Wilbur Ross, after becoming Commerce Secretary, did not disclose his retained investments in a shipping firm he once controlled that has significant business ties to a Russian oligarch subject to American sanctions and Putin’s son-in-law, Kirill Shamalov.

Quote:

December 6:
An unnamed "whistleblower" claims that Flynn told a former business associate that economic sanctions against Russia would be “ripped up” as one of the Trump administration’s first acts.

Quote:

The Trump administration declined to impose additional sanctions on Russia as mandated under the CAATSA, which was designed to punish Moscow’s alleged meddling, insisting the measure was already hitting Russian companies.

Ho hum, a bunch of gossip.  :cookiemonster:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: musiclover420]
    #25001730 - 02/17/18 05:04 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

Did you know that a LOT of American companies are in Russia now that they're capitalist?  I visited Russia this summer, and the most disappointing part of my trip was all the international companies that were there (McDonald's, Sony, Versace, etc.); pretty much every international company I've heard of.

All the rest of the stuff we've previously discussed as nothing burgers as well.  I'll link you to the discussions if you have a topic you think is most 'shady'.

Quote:

krypto2000 said:

I'll link you to the discussions as well, though I believe you were part of most of them.  Tell me which one you believe is the most 'shady'.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25001732 - 02/17/18 05:06 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I believe you said before that you did not believe the Russian's actually tried to influence the election and that there was no proof, have these indictments changed your opinion there? Why or why not?

No.  Have you seen the ads they printed?  None of them would change my mind (or likely anyone's mind) about who to vote for (if I'm wrong, post one of the best ads you've seen that might change your mind).

People have a right to voice their opinions on social media; even the Russians.  :shrug:

I'm only trying to establish that they interfered at this point, not that they changed the outcome. However per the indictments they did far more than post ads anyway, or do you disagree?

In regards to the ads though many people liked and retweeted them, it's not as though they were not popular, how does that not demonstrate that they influenced people?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: krypto2000]
    #25001738 - 02/17/18 05:08 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I'm only trying to establish that they interfered at this point, not that they changed the outcome. However per the indictments they did far more than post ads anyway, or do you disagree?

Yes, they did more per the indictments, but none of it appears to be "election interference" (and again, if any was, please post your best example).

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25001754 - 02/17/18 05:14 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

I'll link you to the discussions as well, though I believe you were part of most of them.  Tell me which one you believe is the most 'shady'.

Which what I believe is the most shady? My only point in that post was to point out stone's dismissal of established facts as gossip. It's not gossip. If you want to debate the merit of those facts then fair game, but to dismiss them as not facts and then move the goal post to emails instead of uranium one is fallacious.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25001775 - 02/17/18 05:25 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Yes, they did more per the indictments, but none of it appears to be "election interference" (and again, if any was, please post your best example).

We could go with the worst example, some poor ad that had no popularity, how does that not count as election interference? Are you confining interference as altering the outcome?

I think the worst aspect of the indictments is that they held campaign rallies on US soil and contacted Trump compaign officials, presuming innocence on their part, to try and trick them; that seems much more serious and threatening than simply buying ads to me.

Outside of these indictments I would say the worst relative to the evidence supporting it are the DNC/RNC hack followed by the Trump tower meeting, though I believe you still do not believe the hack actually happened despite Dutch intelligence having video proof and full data logs from the attackers end with direct ties to SVR officials.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25001803 - 02/17/18 05:39 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
We could go with the worst example, some poor ad that had no popularity, how does that not count as election interference? Are you confining interference as altering the outcome?

Maybe, maybe not, depending on the specifics, but the ones I've seen so far don't live up to "interference".  Again, maybe you can change my mind by posting a good example.

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I think the worst aspect of the indictments is that they held campaign rallies on US soil and contacted Trump compaign officials, presuming innocence on their part, to try and trick them; that seems much more serious and threatening than simply buying ads to me.

Again, that depends on the specifics.  High level US Government officials such as John McCain and Victoria Nuland traveled to Ukraine to rally the people there against their own elected Government.  Something like that would count as election interference to me.

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Outside of these indictments I would say the worst relative to the evidence supporting it are the DNC/RNC hack followed by the Trump tower meeting, though I believe you still do not believe the hack actually happened despite Dutch intelligence having video proof and full data logs from the attackers end with direct ties to SVR officials.

I agreed the hack happened in my discussion with you here, and I even defended you on it here.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #25001807 - 02/17/18 05:41 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

>If those emails were so illegal how come she was never charged?

A very good question that should be asked of holder and obama. Since then of course there is all this smoke and mirrors to distract attention from the real crimes. Posting on social media, thats all they've got and you guys are really excited like you have something now.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25001812 - 02/17/18 05:43 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Maybe, maybe not, depending on the specifics, but the ones I've seen so far don't live up to "interference".  Again, maybe you can change my mind by posting a good example.

I think I'm confused on what your definition of interference might be, can you explain?

Quote:

Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Again, that depends on the specifics.  High level US Government officials such as John McCain and Victoria Nuland traveled to Ukraine to rally the people there against their own elected Government.  Something like that would count as election interference to me.

I don't believe any specifics have been released yet so I couldn't cite them, only what was outlined in the indictments so far. I assume more will come out later.

As to our election interference in other countries I'm not disputing that, that does not negate others interfering in ours though.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #25001819 - 02/17/18 05:45 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>If those emails were so illegal how come she was never charged?

A very good question that should be asked of holder and obama. Since then of course there is all this smoke and mirrors to distract attention from the real crimes. Posting on social media, thats all they've got and you guys are really excited like you have something now.

As was demonstrated on page 1 of this thread they did more than simply "post on social media." You seem to keep clinging to disproven rhetoric and dismissing any evidence contrary to your beliefs as false without justifying why with counter evidence or even rational much of the time. :shrug:

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #25001825 - 02/17/18 05:48 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Then go after them for fake id or whatever actual crime they did. But it sounds like the main thing is posting. Gee I guess I'm interfering in the next election by posting here, so are you and all of us. Will we be indicted too?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25001841 - 02/17/18 05:53 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Then go after them for fake id or whatever actual crime they did. But it sounds like the main thing is posting. Gee I guess I'm interfering in the next election by posting here, so are you and all of us. Will we be indicted too?

If we were foreign nationals, especially of an adversary, and orchestrated a widespread campaign to alter it to the point that the US became concerned over their sovereignty then probably. Why wouldn't they?

If we are two low income individuals espousing our opinions on social media, whether through posts or even buying some small ads, then no, it's probably not worth their time just as a report of a person with a dime bag isn't likely to compel your local sheriff to even open a report.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25001847 - 02/17/18 05:55 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I think I'm confused on what your definition of interference might be, can you explain?

It's a fair question, but a few thoughts are manipulation of actual voting results, incitement to go outside of a country's established voting process, illegally funding a candidates campaign...

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25001858 - 02/17/18 05:59 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

In that case then I do not believe I can change your mind at this point as we can only speculate how much impact the ad campaigns had.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25001877 - 02/17/18 06:05 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
In that case then I do not believe I can change your mind at this point as we can only speculate how much impact the ad campaigns had.

Ok then, how would you define election interference?

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25001902 - 02/17/18 06:12 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I would define it as any attempt by a foreign government or a significant attempt by foreign nationals, significant being large/widespread or at least potentially impactful due to the scale.

So in relation to the above I would not consider a single ad by a non government individual to be a big deal, unless it somehow had a major impact perhaps, but an ad campaign I would.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25002039 - 02/17/18 07:09 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom