Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #24998968 - 02/16/18 02:48 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Are you guys reading the same things I am? In the quote above it mentions how they made fake ID's and held political rallies in US soil, hired US persons to falsely campaign for them, etc. The social media aspect is only a small portion of what is outlined.

Why do you guys not read before forming opinions and then commenting? We're about a page deep already and it seems like I'm the only one who did anything more than read the headline even lol. Are you people real?

Illegal immigrants hold political rallies in the US, where is outrage and indictments?  :popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: qman]
    #24998995 - 02/16/18 03:01 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

OP these trumpheads will ever admit the truth - they are victims of Russian propaganda. They
Likely posted Russian propaganda on the shroomery. I'm sure a lot of the bullshit fake news you saw here came straight from paid Russian content.

We now know the trump campaign coordinated with Russia. If people in the White House aren't held responsible it will only be because they are too stupid to have known they were involved in a Russian plot.

Everyone should feel real comfortable knowing this White House is so easily played by Russian agents

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #24999014 - 02/16/18 03:06 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Unless I see  a paper trail of funds from Trump to these "Russian nationals", nothing burger.

People, foreign governments always try to influence others elections, the US actually creates and installs them.

If you are a trump supporter yes you want to see those funds. Paying foreigners to help a campaign is legal. Not paying them is a donation and that is illegal.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: koods]
    #24999026 - 02/16/18 03:13 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

We have someone this credulous in control of our national secrets. :facepalm:

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: qman]
    #24999130 - 02/16/18 04:03 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Illegal immigrants hold political rallies in the US, where is outrage and indictments?  :popcorn:

But thats different q, they are brown. Or if they aren't its still ok cause they vote dem.

The fake id's are only alleged, prosecute those with evidence but telling us posting opinions on social media is a crime is bs.

Wouldn't it be funny if all this moral outrage turned around and hit hillary for what she did? I long for the day she does the perp walk and gets sent to the slammer. Bill too long as we are dreaming.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineBig Worm
Perf
 User Gallery

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Stonehenge] * 3
    #24999144 - 02/16/18 04:08 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Please stop saying nothing burger.

It's dumb af. 

That's all.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24999157 - 02/16/18 04:13 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

If 13 foreign agents were indicted for helping clinton, as well as her campaign manager, national security adviser and campign staffers, your orgasm would be so massive you would drown in your own jizz.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Big Worm] * 1
    #24999164 - 02/16/18 04:16 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Big Worm said:
Please stop saying nothing burger.

It's dumb af. 

That's all.

It's also confusing. 17 indictments later still a nothing burger.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #24999182 - 02/16/18 04:27 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
LOL

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-indictment-2016-elections-rod-rosenstein-announcement-today-2018-02-16/

"There's no allegation that any American was knowingly involved in the conspiracy, Rosenstein said. Nor was there an allegation that the efforts of the defendants affected the outcome of the election. The indictment, he told reporters, is a reminder that "people are not always who they appear to be"

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Unless I see  a paper trail of funds from Trump to these "Russian nationals", nothing burger.

People, foreign governments always try to influence others elections, the US actually creates and installs them.

What does this have to do with Trump or US persons? This is about Russian's interfering with the election. Stay on topic.

The reason why this is news, is the chance that it may be linked to Trump, please try and understand the topic.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: koods] * 1
    #24999208 - 02/16/18 04:36 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

SirTripAlot said:

If you are a trump supporter yes you want to see those funds. Paying foreigners to help a campaign is legal. Not paying them is a donation and that is illegal.

The donation would have to be voluntarily taken and known about. I could start a website (overseas), KoodsformayorofKentucky.com without you knowledge or consent. Doesn't mean your liable for it or proves foriegn collusion.(or if it would be considered a donation)

When do you want to bet that Trump will not be removed from office due to impeachment?

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Edited by SirTripAlot (02/16/18 05:53 PM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #24999209 - 02/16/18 04:36 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

16 indictments with numerous charges from identity theft to bank fraud and conspiracy directly linked to election interference is not news? So if it's not news to you does that mean you accept that the Russian's interfered in the 2016 election?

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24999225 - 02/16/18 04:43 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

qman said:
What if an illegal immigrant from Mexico made a fake Facebook account and posted negative rhetoric about Trump?  Would the FBI indict them? NO.

Would that act be considered "intervening" in our elections? NO.

This is a big joke and now the FBI is officially a big joke.

You don't see a difference between an illegal immigrant making a facebook account and an organized, covert, foreign government campaign?  At least in degree? C'mon.  At least the illegal immigrant has skin in the game.  I do agree that we are lenient about that kind of stuff. 

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Pay no attention to uncle sam behind the curtain doing the same thing, right k2000?

What difference does that make?  Just because you interfere in other countries' election (and we do, all the time), doesn't mean you want them to do it to you.  Thieves don't care to get robbed, know what I mean?

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #24999249 - 02/16/18 04:52 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

He apparently thinks an illegal immigrant making a facebook account and campaigning is equivalent to bank fraud, wire fraud, identity theft, and conspiracy lol. These people are either in denial or they are trolls, it's very hard to take them seriously sometimes; it's hard for me to fathom that people can be so blind and beholden to an idea that they ignore reality. It's literally like a religion to them.

I value intelligence, truth, compassion, and honesty. Yes I don't like to be wrong, but if someone presents me with a paper outlining exactly why I am I will read it because that's how I become not wrong, I either change or find the flaws in the evidence presented. I'm not going to double down on my denial and attack the person who made a photo copy of it, make some whataboutisms, jokes, or otherwise deflect because whether that person is convinced or not I still have to live with the ideas I hold in my own mind.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: krypto2000]
    #24999288 - 02/16/18 05:14 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

This combined with the lack of enforcement for nearly unanimously passed Russian sanctions seems incredibly shady.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #24999296 - 02/16/18 05:17 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Quote:

qman said:
What if an illegal immigrant from Mexico made a fake Facebook account and posted negative rhetoric about Trump?  Would the FBI indict them? NO.

Would that act be considered "intervening" in our elections? NO.

This is a big joke and now the FBI is officially a big joke.

You don't see a difference between an illegal immigrant making a facebook account and an organized, covert, foreign government campaign?  At least in degree? C'mon.  At least the illegal immigrant has skin in the game.  I do agree that we are lenient about that kind of stuff. 

"foreign government campaign"

Is there any evidence that anyone indicted is directly connected to a "foreign government"?

Offlineqman
Stranger

#24999313 - 02/16/18 05:23 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
He apparently thinks an illegal immigrant making a facebook account and campaigning is equivalent to bank fraud, wire fraud, identity theft, and conspiracy lol. These people are either in denial or they are trolls, it's very hard to take them seriously sometimes; it's hard for me to fathom that people can be so blind and beholden to an idea that they ignore reality. It's literally like a religion to them.

"bank fraud, wire fraud, identity theft"

We get it, those are all illegal acts. They had no impact on the election. :shrug:

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #24999323 - 02/16/18 05:26 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know.
Presumably that's who being referenced in the indictment as "(and with persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury)"

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24999344 - 02/16/18 05:31 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, I had posted this three weeks ago.

It's a long article and I know you guys hate reading, but this is the most relevant bit as far as that goes; the dutch have literal video surveillance of the attack taking place from the attackers end, literally everyone that came and left the facility over a multi year period while the surveillance was going on.

Quote:

Access to Cozy Bear turns out to be a goldmine for the Dutch hackers. For years, it supplies them with valuable intelligence about targets, methods and the interests of the highest ranking officials of the Russian security service. From the pictures taken of visitors, the AIVD deduces that the hacker group is led by Russia's external intelligence agency SVR.

There's a reason the AIVD writes in its annual report about 2014 that many Russian government officials, including president Putin, use secret services to obtain information. Recently, the head of the AIVD, Rob Bertholee, said on the Dutch TV program CollegeTour that there is 'no question' that the Kremlin is behind the Russian hacking activities.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #24999350 - 02/16/18 05:32 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
I don't know.
Presumably that's who being referenced in the indictment as "(and with persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury)"

My guess that even if there was a government connection, there would never be any evidence of it.

"that's who being referenced in the indictment"

I didn't see it.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#24999358 - 02/16/18 05:35 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
16 indictments with numerous charges from identity theft to bank fraud and conspiracy directly linked to election interference is not news? So if it's not news to you does that mean you accept that the Russian's interfered in the 2016 election?

If I answer will I be off topic? LOL
It's news. Tell me where this was orchestrated by Trump? Of course there was meddling. Every powerful nation trys to influence foriegn elections.
Do you have evidence that votes were changed (via hacking)?????

Please be specific.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Edited by SirTripAlot (02/16/18 05:36 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder