Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | Next >
Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25052525 - 03/09/18 05:07 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Why do you have to throw that last line in there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: sweeper54]
    #25052580 - 03/09/18 05:26 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:

:whathesaid:

What happens if Putin poisons Trump via polonium?

:strokebeard:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: musiclover420]
    #25052695 - 03/09/18 05:58 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:

:whathesaid:

What happens if Putin poisons Trump via polonium?

:strokebeard:

We all win and live happily ever after with President Pence :flexin:

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: sweeper54] * 1
    #25052723 - 03/09/18 06:06 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:

because trump is a fat old fuck and he could take a swan dive into his Big Mac at any time.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25052734 - 03/09/18 06:10 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Trump will still be in office in sept. lol

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: sweeper54]
    #25052783 - 03/09/18 06:30 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:

Because I want this bet to be about who knows politics better, not who gets luckier.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25052898 - 03/09/18 07:20 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

So I suppose you want to throw in "I want to spend more time with the family" as an annul to the bet

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25053054 - 03/09/18 08:19 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
So I suppose you want to throw in "I want to spend more time with the family" as an annul to the bet

:lolwut:
What does that have to do with who knows politics better???

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25053533 - 03/10/18 01:10 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I'm starting to read a LOT of articles that say we've been outdone.  I don't know.  :shrug:

And still more today about Russia's new weapon from a famous US intelligence officer:

Are You Listening, America?
Scott Ritter

And yet another article just came out from a former CIA officer:

Why Russia’s New Strategic Capabilities Come As a Shock to US Intelligence Community
Quote:

On March 1st, Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke before his country’s Federal Assembly plus a large group of both local and foreign journalists, outlining his plans for the economy and also dealing with other domestic issues should he be reelected later this month. The final third of the presentation was on national defense and, in its substance, was clearly directed at a global audience, particularly the United States.

He explained

“During all these years since the unilateral U.S. withdrawal from the ABM Treaty [in 2001] we have been working intensively on advanced equipment and arms, which allowed us to make a breakthrough in developing new models of strategic weapons.”

He was referring to the RS-28 Sarmat ballistic missile, which has almost unlimited range and ultra-high speed, enabling it to employ trajectories including strikes coming over the South Pole that can defeat existing American Anti-Ballistic Defense systems. Russia has also produced and deployed a hypersonic glider weapon system Avangard.

But the real game changer is the Russian ability to negate America’s ability to project power through its navy. The already deployed air-launched Kinzhal anti-ship missile has a range of 2000 kilometers and a hyper-sonic speed that makes it nearly impossible to intercept. The development has made America’s thirteen aircraft carrier groups obsolete.

Is anyone else hearing this news?  Are these ex-US Intelligence officials pulling our leg?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25053536 - 03/10/18 01:15 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Ok fine, you want to raise the stakes?  We'll do both the signature bet AND the self ban.

Trump leaving office due to death or illness would annul the bet.

Suicide is the same as resigning

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: koods]
    #25053542 - 03/10/18 01:20 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Yes, fine.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25053555 - 03/10/18 01:28 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Is anyone else hearing this news?  Are these ex-US Intelligence officials pulling our leg?

More of the same if anyone's interested:

The Implications of Russia's New Weapon Systems
Quote:

Putin’s message to the United States was extremely simple: he reminded the US about its condescending refusal to even consider Russia’s position on the ABM Treaty.

The strategic ramifications of the latest weapon systems Putin presented are immense. In fact, they are historic in nature.

The overall impression today, a day after Putin’s presentation, can be described in simple terms as such: the missile gap is real and, in fact, it is not a gap but a technological abyss.

...today it is patently clear that Russia holds an overwhelming military-technological advantage in cruise and aero-ballistic missiles and leads the US by decades in this crucial field.

many true professionals were gasping for the air when the Dagger (Kinzhal) was unveiled. This is a complete game changer geopolitically, strategically, operationally, tactically and psychologically.  The Kinzhal is simply shocking in its capabilities. It made large surface fleets and combatants obsolete. No, you are not misreading it. No air-defense or anti-missile system in the world today (maybe with the exception of the upcoming S-500 specifically designed for the interception of hyper-sonic targets) is capable of doing anything about it, and, most likely, it will take decades to find the antidote. More specifically, no modern or perspective air-defense system deployed today by any NATO fleet can intercept even a single missile with such characteristics. A salvo of 5-6 such missiles guarantees the destruction of any Carrier Battle Group or any other surface group, for that matter–all this without use of nuclear munitions.

--------------------

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

#25053725 - 03/10/18 05:40 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:

:lolwut:
What does that have to do with who knows politics better???

It's the line most disgraced politician use when they want to crawl under a rock.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25054302 - 03/10/18 11:38 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

No, I don't want to spend time with the family; I want to raise your bet:

I bet you that Trump remains president after 1 Sep 18:

Loser bans himself from the entire Shroomery for one month.

Loser's signature has to say "I am stupid for (not) believing that Trump would be out of office by 01 Sep 18."

Loser's signature must visibly include this for 3 months after the self imposed ban.

Trump leaving office due to death or illness would annul the bet.  If Trump commits suicide (per Koods' input), you win.  Are you going to finally accept the bet, or run away yet again?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #25054305 - 03/10/18 11:38 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

I think you missed what he's saying.  He's saying that you will next claim that if Trump resigns, giving that as a reason, you will say the bet doesn't count.  He's contemplating the situation where the heat gets too much for Trump, so he comes up with an excuse to resign.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Enlil]
    #25054411 - 03/10/18 12:24 PM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Ok, if Trump resigns for non-health related issues, I lose the bet.

Do we have a deal sweeper?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #25054421 - 03/10/18 12:27 PM (6 years, 20 days ago)

His health? Or family member's?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: Enlil]
    #25054453 - 03/10/18 12:41 PM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Either.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25054501 - 03/10/18 01:07 PM (6 years, 20 days ago)

dont forget resignation by suicide.

Who is this bet with? Whoever it is. This is a foolish bet. Even if they indicted half the adminstration tomorrow and recommended impeachment, the legal shenanigans would drag out for months. The earliest anything like him being impeached or resigning would be a year from now. 

I think this investigation is a lot more complicated and far reaching than originally thought and who know how long this could drag out.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference [Re: koods]
    #25054545 - 03/10/18 01:24 PM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
dont forget resignation by suicide.

Read the last line of this post.

Quote:

koods said:
Who is this bet with?

Sweeper made the bet, but now he's chickening out.

Quote:

koods said:
I think this investigation is a lot more complicated and far reaching than originally thought and who know how long this could drag out.

That's an understatement.  They haven't even found anything yet.  We just keep hearing (from you mostly) about all the new places they're going to investigate.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | Next >

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder