Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAjwuzhere0914
Strange

Bad Syringe, messaging sponser??
    #24998436 - 02/16/18 12:11 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Hi everybody, long time lurker, first time poster. Just a quick question about messaging a sponsor. I scrolled through the board for a good part of the morning, trying to determine my best course of action regarding a bad spore syringe. I eventually settled on pming the sponsored site, and hopefully I get a lovely little response. I was just hoping someone could proofread for me and let me know whether the message I sent was appropriate. Catch more flies with sugar than vinegar right?

Here is the message

----Hi, on January 21, 2018, I purchased 2 ********** choice syringes. I received one "Ecuador" and one "chitwan" strain syringes. And while pleased to say that the Ecuador looks perfectly viable, healthy, and strong, I can't say the same about the Chitwans. I've prepared several slides for observation, and I'm sad to say that it hasn't been good. I've observed several bacteria on the slides and I'm quite sure that the chitwan syringe must have gotten contaminated as I haven't seen a trace of anything other than spores on my Ecuador slides. I'm observing them in a sterile environment and have even prepared slides side by side, so I can rule out environmental contamination.

I'm somewhat new to the shroomery, and everything ive read about ********** has been very positive, with little to no bad reviews. Hence the reason why I decided to purchase from your site in the first place. I understand that these things happen occasionally, but the shroomery boards recommend that I send you a personal message regarding the issue.

So far, ********** has given me a very good experience. I received a phone call from your office not even 5 minutes after placing my order. And shipping was very quick.

My order number is ******.

I hope to hear from you soon, I have faith in **********. Thanks for your time, have a great day. ------

Edited by Ajwuzhere0914 (02/16/18 02:46 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAjwuzhere0914
Strange

Update [Re: Ajwuzhere0914]
    #25001214 - 02/17/18 02:04 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

All is good, spoke on the phone and they had no problems sending me a new syringe. Awesome service.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, geokills, Asante, Shroomism, RogerRabbit, mushboy, fahtster, wildernessjunkie, Ballerium, cronicr, bodhisatta
185 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.