Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Health Workers Kidnapped by Drug Dealers!!! * 1
    #24996437 - 02/15/18 02:47 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2018/February-14th/brazilian-drug-dealer-kidnaps-medical-staff-makes-them-vaccinate-community-against-yellow-fever.php

Thomaz Vieira Gomes, also known as 2N, is considered one of the most dangerous criminals in Rio de Janeiro, but recently he actually did something decent, albeit still illegal, for once.

He and his gang kidnapped two male nurses and made them vaccinate the poor people of his favela against yellow fever.

For months, Brazil has been dealing with a yellow fever epidemic that has already left dozens dead. Despite the Health Ministry’s plans to vaccinate millions of people in the hopes of containing the outbreak, immunisation centres struggle to keep up with the high number of patients, and, as always, the poorest communities are usually ignored.

That was apparently the case of Salgueiro, one of the poorest regions of Rio de Janeiro, and the headquarters of 2N’s drug dealing operations.

So he decided to speed up the process by using a very familiar technique, kidnapping.

On January 27th, the young gang leader and a few of his cronies descended on a local state-run clinic in two black cars, took as many syringes and vaccine doses as they could find, and kidnapped two of the male nurses on duty that night.

They then drove to the Amarelinho bar in Salgueiro where the two nurses spent hours administering yellow fever vaccines to members of the local community.

In their report, the two health workers stated that the kidnappers were not aggressive and had only carried out the criminal action because many Salgueiro residents were not able to visit immunization centres to get their yellow fever shot.

After doing their job, the two victims were reportedly taken back to their workplace.

The Rio de Janeiro police department was not alerted about the kidnapping, but the Municipal Health Department has announced that it will investigate the situation.

News of the kidnapping went viral on Brazilian social media earlier this month, with many praising 2N as a sort of modern-day Robin Hood.

Even the country’s former Minister of Environment took to Twitter to comment on this bizarre story, saying that while 2N is still an “a-hole” his actions were a “public service”.

Thomaz Vieira Gomes, aka 2N, is one of the most wanted criminals in Rio de Janeiro, with authorities offering a $3,000 reward to anyone who can offer information aiding to his capture.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleThayendanegeaS
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Health Workers Kidnapped by Drug Dealers!!! [Re: Konyap]
    #24996508 - 02/15/18 03:28 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

That's a pretty cool story....shows why these drug cartels have so much power....they have the people on their side.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineBlergs
Stranger

Re: Health Workers Kidnapped by Drug Dealers!!! [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24996542 - 02/15/18 03:47 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

nice to hear, but Brazil is WAY MORE fucked than most know. yet people want to talk about going to Afghanistan and or Iraq? Trust me Brazil gov needs to be whipped and fixed more so.
It is pretty rough there for the people and the govs not really helping, its like a more populated ( i think) africa situation. country's NOT poor.. both are wealthy on land and resources, but the upper people/gov is running it like a evil gang.. yet they will sit at UN meetings?  its fucked up...
There are alot of gang issues there but they hav set it up for so. only soo much people will take for the most part, wrong or right...

Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: Health Workers Kidnapped by Drug Dealers!!! [Re: Blergs]
    #24996549 - 02/15/18 03:53 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

He's the "most wanted" dude and they are only willing to pay $3000.......:robblerobble:

--------------------
:dancingbear:

SonicTitan said:
"Id rail the same amount of come to crack"

https://soundcloud.com/matty_dread

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShrillGoldenChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

InvisibleMicromicology
Stranger

Re: Health Workers Kidnapped by Drug Dealers!!! [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24996560 - 02/15/18 03:59 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:
That's a pretty cool story....shows why these drug cartels have so much power....they have the people on their side.

Ya no kidding... And I bet if we stopped locking up all the junkies and pot heads here they would be on our side too.

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: Health Workers Kidnapped by Drug Dealers!!! [Re: Blergs]
    #24996848 - 02/15/18 06:12 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Good post,u must watch liveleak vids

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Health Workers Kidnapped by Drug Dealers!!! [Re: 5150]
    #25000453 - 02/17/18 06:21 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Its like what people from Mexico will tell you, they generally are against the govt and know not to trust officials. Theyll trust the cartels before trusting the govt

Offlinedurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Re: Health Workers Kidnapped by Drug Dealers!!! [Re: Fractal420]
    #25000909 - 02/17/18 11:56 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Some call gangs militia (with a Spanish accent, over the I.) In this context, they are responsible for goods and services, when the state is irresponsible.

Communists, facsists, and statists, in general, want to acculturate people. They want you to be generic, so as never to compete with national interests.

Under Communism, it was called, "original accumulation" or "primitive accumulation," when a private interest could amass such power or resources as to control the populace.

They have shot productive farmers, and burned their grain, where everyone could see, if they have grown more than their quota. This was intended to prevent anyone from having social standing aside from an ineffectual govt, where resources were budgeted for cronyists.

Independence is subversive.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service