Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblecaman
The Sauntering Stranger
Male User Gallery

Orgone, Kundalini & Aura
    #24994671 - 02/14/18 06:42 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Are these or any other similar model , describing the same thing?

--------------------

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the mind, there are no limits.- John C. Lilly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Orgone, Kundalini & Aura [Re: caman]
    #24995316 - 02/14/18 11:24 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Whats an orgone.. do you mean the kundabuffer organ?

Auras are real.. they are colored hues on and inside the body..

Kundalini.. is mostly about being straight, and having correct posture.. or it resolves around perfect posture..

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mayami
Re: Orgone, Kundalini & Aura [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #24998960 - 02/16/18 02:42 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

orgone its this pyramid with metals and crystals and if your feeling shitty you touch play with it or w.e and it transmutates your shittyness into happiness, has actual studies done on it, check it out.

i dont think they are all the same...

kundalini is more of an awakening of your chakras and an aura is something you carry with you everyday.

although i have heard cases of people with awakened kundalini's having their aura / magnetic field be super heightened and even change colors.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

Edited by Green7Alchemist (02/16/18 03:06 PM)

Invisiblecaman
The Sauntering Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Orgone, Kundalini & Aura [Re: Green7Alchemist]
    #25000234 - 02/17/18 12:12 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the replies! is the pyramid thing what is called orgonite?

"Whether you call this kundalini or bio-electricity or orgone or libido or Life Force, it can trigger muscle spasms, unbridled Eros or just "warm and melting" sensations -- or all three in succession, or all three almost simultaneously -- usually followed by something loosely called "near-death experience" or "out of body experience." - RAW

Came across that by coincidence today while reading this https://justpaste.it/mazi LSD, Dogs and Me
by Robert Anton Wilson [written for a Swiss magazine, on the 60th anniversary of Dr Hoffman's discovery of LSD.] 

Probably asked about there connection in the first place due to just finishing a RAW book. He may have mentioned something similar to that which I quoted from the article.

--------------------

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the mind, there are no limits.- John C. Lilly

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Orgone, Kundalini & Aura [Re: caman]
    #25000262 - 02/17/18 12:30 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Orgone is connected to the body via the kundabuffer organ..

Invisiblecaman
The Sauntering Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Orgone, Kundalini & Aura [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #25000285 - 02/17/18 12:49 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I'm unfamiliar with the kundabuffer organ, but i'll look into it! thank you for the response BrendanFlock.

--------------------

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mayami
Re: Orgone, Kundalini & Aura [Re: caman] * 1
    #25008181 - 02/20/18 01:50 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

yes orgonite or orgone energy generator, many names ive heard for it, i just figured thats what you were referring to.

yea there is a lot of research on the subject i remember hearing about it years ago on 'Spirit Science' they were telling people to bury a pyramid at the base of a electrical antenna to counter-act the the EM waves that effects our own frequency.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

Offlinetetraluxii
Wanderer
I'm a teapot

Re: Orgone, Kundalini & Aura [Re: Green7Alchemist] * 1
    #25012522 - 02/22/18 06:26 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Orgone was a termed coined by Wilhelm Reich. One wonders how you people have not grasped how to use a search engine. The pyramid, which has a quartz crystal inside captures this Orgone "energy". There are many videos about it, never mind books. The three things the OP is asking about, are all different. They all have been researched and documented by different people, to get a simple answer on any of them is impossible, as they are not taken seriously in the scientific world. If you really want to understand any of them, then do your own research, but it will be laborious, but that is the point.

Invisiblecaman
The Sauntering Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Orgone, Kundalini & Aura [Re: tetraluxii]
    #25013445 - 02/22/18 02:39 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I have been looking into Reich lately & most of his career I find very interesting, the whole UFO thing seemed quite ridiculous to me though. No need to wonder, I used a search engine just fine as i'm sure the others did. From all that I have researched so far I still feel as though these are all the same thing. That being said, I will certainly be doing plenty more research before I come to any sort of personal conclusion on this subject.  Thanks for your reply tetraluxii!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder