Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Asante's EGO DEATH RUN * 4
    #24992881 - 02/14/18 02:28 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Returning from my second fully committed Ego Death sequence in two weeks time. My ego died in yet another way, a death most graceful and epic. It seems like I'm on the final run of ego deaths towards the transpersonal realm. Some of you may not know what I'm talking about, its an important phase in a process of spiritual progression that one can go in life.

It's a good thing

(-snip!-)

I hope nobody gets offended by this, but in a zany mood I just now consulted the tarot singing the tune of this wordless Muppets skit, with each menamena being a tarot card drawn, which was highly accurate about what went down and at the final MENAMENA the deck made me pull the The Magician card - the one representing me since my teenage years and the card I have hanging printed on canvas in my living room. I laughed my heart out at such a lovely wink from the beyond. Intuitive Magic :heart:

My heart was overloaded with all the love and strong feelings itt was filled with. I literally pressed a fireworks rocket to my heart andmy heart unloaded all that love and WOW intoi it, taking a great oppressive burden from it, a grounding of the heart, I then fired the rocket and its shot its stars out over Valentines day 2018.

-snip!-

The eminent researcher Stanislav Grof outlined a cartography of the psyche, where the process of self-healing takes one beyond the experiences of the person's life, through the Death-Rebirth struggle of the trauma of having been born and dying, through ultimately a series of Ego Death experiences where one experiences living through several authentic phases of the Ego dying, before arriving in the Transpersonal Realm of (often) death-transcending experience, unlocking one's full spiritual significance of that incarnation.

I'n now apparently in the final sequences of most intense struggle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_death

I have been too afraid, too much of my life.
There will be no more "No I can't" from me.

You put your Ego in
You get your Ego out
Its Ego Death so bet that it is shaken all about!
Liberation's dead ahead for when you finally sort it out!
That's what it's all about!

:awecid:

So happy to be alive on this great day!

Excuse me, while I kiss the sky :supersaiyan:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: Asante]
    #24997901 - 02/16/18 01:40 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I have a form of ego death.. but am planning on ressurecting my ego.. or otherwise bring it to life.. converting the Psychopath to Nobleman.. unless i can find a way to synthesize them my ego will and needs to be understood.. in public.. and as a sentient and curious knowing self!

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: BrendanFlock] * 2
    #24998714 - 02/16/18 12:24 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BrendanFlock said:
I have a form of ego death.. but am planning on ressurecting my ego.. or otherwise bring it to life

I think our ego is always there, when we brush our teeth and make sure we don't have snot hanging out our noses before going out in the morning/night we are feeding ego, when we dress nice in order to appeal to our preferred gender we are feeding ego.  I think those types of egoic feelings are OK, but if we think we're better than another because of how we look/act then we're consumed with negative ego.

I think when we have ego death it puts life into perspective, we see what life is really worth and often realize that all the pomp isn't what matters, that we should strive to raise human consciousness up a notch to the best of our ability, some might do this with their jobs, through their spiritual practice, or it can be as simple as posting positive things online to the many troubled minds which fill this world. 

When I offer my energy to the universe I do so to see humankind move ahead a little bit.  I don't know my neighbors because I am super shy, but I know she's pregnant so I wish a strong baby for them and much happiness in their marriage, or my other neighbor had kidney stones so I wish speedy recovery for him, or even Asante who said he had to get his colon looked at, I visualize him in my minds eye being well.:grin:

This is how ego death has made me feel, I want to put positive thinking into the world.  I fail all the time because I am human and sometimes selfish, foolish, immature, but I pick myself up and keep moving forward by learning from my mistakes.

My patron is tied to death/rebirth (ego death).

--------------------
©️

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: Lucis]
    #24999149 - 02/16/18 04:11 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I wonder if you told the truth 100% of the time would you have an ego or not..?

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #24999152 - 02/16/18 04:11 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I think you would..!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: BrendanFlock] * 2
    #25001524 - 02/17/18 03:12 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I suddenly found myself dying in my chair, it was so engaging, and then I let go.

Then I saw from my body my Ego in spirit form moving out of be, curling up into a black ball at my feet, the black ball being the singularity of the pre-big-bang universe.

I booted back up and was overjoyed.

This second ego death was easier than the first, I knew that I "was going to die" and that surrendering would do it, and that it was ego death and not biological death.

COME AT ME! 
Let's do it AGAIN!

Its so liberating to let go into the unacceptable and then get the boot sequence.

I hope in the next session I'll be up for Ego Death #3

I want this over with.

Everything I want and hope for is in the Transpersonal realm.

I need to cross the valley of the shadow of Ego death.

Bring it on.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

#25002158 - 02/17/18 08:06 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Do you think people in western society have their first ego death from drugs?

And then afterwards have maybe a second or third one but drugs arent needed anymore?

I personally had 2 ego deaths from drugs, then one sober, and then a 4th on drugs.. but I retained all the meaning each time..

Data or the measurement of Da'at, or even Maat.. The karmic weighing of balance..

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #25004985 - 02/19/18 06:12 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Not necessarily, but there are few avenues in western society to go so deep that an ego death results. We're hardly a society of monks and saddhus.

Most trippers never had anything like an ego death though.

What everyone calls ego death for the most part is "egoloss", a peaceful process that merely is your ego dozing off to sleep rather than a death experience forcing a hard reset. Its lice comparing being waterboarded with splashing water in your face in the morning.

Not the same by a mile.

True ego death by its nature involves the completely unacceptable being forced on you until you succcumb into surrender.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offliner00tcmplx
Stranger

#25005964 - 02/19/18 03:13 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Not necessarily, but there are few avenues in western society to go so deep that an ego death results. We're hardly a society of monks and saddhus.

Most trippers never had anything like an ego death though.

What everyone calls ego death for the most part is "egoloss", a peaceful process that merely is your ego dozing off to sleep rather than a death experience forcing a hard reset. Its lice comparing being waterboarded with splashing water in your face in the morning.

Not the same by a mile.

True ego death by its nature involves the completely unacceptable being forced on you until you succcumb into surrender.

Why then do you seem to desire to play at such a boundary? Have you not been made privy as to the consequences of such action in your 'travels'?

Quote:

Returning from my second fully committed Ego Death sequence in two weeks time.

Bold....
Quote:

I want this over with.

Everything I want and hope for is in the Transpersonal realm.

I need to cross the valley of the shadow of Ego death.

Bring it on.

You want to die?

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: r00tcmplx] * 3
    #25006489 - 02/19/18 07:15 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You don't understand the process I'm in.

If you do psychedelic sessions, at first you get abstract trips, then biographic ones, processing your life, then you process the birth trauma, then finally you go through a series of Ego Death sequences of increasing surrender, then that clears for good and you are in the Transpersonal realm.

One of my main reasons for tripping the past 25 years has been to get into that transpersonal realm, to get the biographic, perinatal and ego death sequences behind me.

Its like a kundalini awakening, its a gruelling process but its going somewhere very worthwhile.

You don't physically die, thats the thing, instead you are psychologically and spiritually reborn within thisw lifetime.

Thats something VERY big.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offliner00tcmplx
Stranger

#25006816 - 02/19/18 10:09 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
You don't understand the process I'm in.

If you do psychedelic sessions, at first you get abstract trips, then biographic ones, processing your life, then you process the birth trauma, then finally you go through a series of Ego Death sequences of increasing surrender, then that clears for good and you are in the Transpersonal realm.

One of my main reasons for tripping the past 25 years has been to get into that transpersonal realm, to get the biographic, perinatal and ego death sequences behind me.

Its like a kundalini awakening, its a gruelling process but its going somewhere very worthwhile.

You don't physically die, thats the thing, instead you are psychologically and spiritually reborn within thisw lifetime.

That's something VERY big.

Very interesting. You indeed seem well traveled, experienced, and quite coherent about your travels and desired destination. Would you say its possible to experience these all in one go? It would be a hellavuh ride but what do you imagine this : Transpersonal realm is like? How do you imagine the state of being 'rebooted' sort to speak in this lifetime in your mature body/mind? What are the pros/cons? What changes? I'm with you all the way up to the 'Transpersonal realm' reboot/embodiment. Can you provide more detail?

Offliner00tcmplx
Stranger

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25011106 - 02/21/18 04:43 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Time eternal awaits your response Asante

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: r00tcmplx] * 2
    #25012404 - 02/22/18 03:57 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Would you say its possible to experience these all in one go?

Yes but then you can only scratch the surface. The psychedelic closest to giving you "everything" is in my experience Mescaline. Mescaline is my #1 psychedelic/.

Quote:

what do you imagine this : Transpersonal realm is like?

Your life becomes centerede around the mystical, your paranormal abilities increase, you are able to transcend the commonly defined limits of the personal (therefore, transpersonal)
Just about every trip will result in a mystical experience.

I already have very much of this bleeding into my life (as you probably can tell by many of my posts, I'm heavily engaged with non-ordinary realities)

Quote:

How do you imagine the state of being 'rebooted' sort to speak in this lifetime in your mature body/mind?

You are mostly beyond your hangups of this life - this already happened to a great extent.

Quote:

What are the pros/cons?

PRO: you're in a kind of enlightened state.
CON: the people around you show a more marked contrast with this.

Not that you'll be :snub: in fact quite the contrary, but if you are the most-something or the least-something in your world, you are surrounded by those who fall short in those regards. If you are the most honest guy in your surroundings, by contrast you are surrounded by crooks more so than you would be if you weren't at the aphex. The sun shines bright and hot, but it does so in a vacuum of space that is ice cold and absorbs all light withour reciprocating light or heat. Its not at all you look down on others, quite the contrary, but the communication gap grows.

Quote:

What changes?

Something akin to a Near Death Experience happens, you work through your shit and can now focus on the matters that matter without being bogged down.
You work through your shit with psychedelic therapy.

Trips are heavy workouts for your mind and spirit. Do them right and you become a ripped athlete, in the mental/spiritual sense.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offliner00tcmplx
Stranger

#25012490 - 02/22/18 05:51 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you so very much for your detailed responses and original framing of the experience and progressions. I have some things to consider/reflect on. Cheers
:raisemyglass:

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: r00tcmplx]
    #25015080 - 02/23/18 02:32 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I think there's a huge difference between self ego identity when alone.. vs out in the public realm.. I feel I'm cusping on something huge..

Offlinethealienthatategod
retrovertigo
Female

#25015611 - 02/23/18 10:08 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Asante, i'm sure you've posted this before, but what kinds of activities do you usually do while you are on a trip?

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: thealienthatategod]
    #25016451 - 02/23/18 03:44 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Physically, I either sit in a chair or lie in my bed, eyes closed, no music, going inward - inward -inward.

What do I do inward?

Visit the spirit world, interact with spirits, perform magic, receive teachings from my spirits, wander through memories, do works of world magic, conceive plans for what to do with my life, hallucinate and synesthesia like theres no tomorrow -- and recently the ego death thing :smile:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineDuncan Rowhl
Fiducia Christum
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: Asante] * 2
    #25027357 - 02/27/18 08:46 PM (6 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Visit the spirit world, interact with spirits, perform magic, receive teachings from my spirits, wander through memories, do works of world magic, conceive plans for what to do with my life, hallucinate and synesthesia like theres no tomorrow -- and recently the ego death thing :smile:

Productivity in using the substance always yields positivity. :thumbup:

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #25027578 - 02/27/18 10:48 PM (6 years, 30 days ago)

people aim to die, in order to live again. a constant cycle of death and rebirth. sure this happens on a extraordinary physical level...but also plays out metaphorically in our ascertainment of faculties, and also, presents within our consciousness as a self-feedback-loop.

hi Asante.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EGO DEATH part deux [Re: akira_akuma]
    #25027719 - 02/28/18 12:33 AM (6 years, 30 days ago)

Hi :smile:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals