Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next >
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24990620 - 02/13/18 05:20 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Ya too bad the pats are favored in next year's Superbowl but okay buddy whatever you say :lol:

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24991452 - 02/13/18 01:59 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

They just need to improve the defense. Hightower will help. I don't understand how people
are assuming Brady is over the hill when he was the league MVP and threw for 500 yards in the Superbowl. Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #24991761 - 02/13/18 04:20 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I know right..its like the pats finally lose and everyone acts like we just killed Osama bin Laden.

If the pats are such cheaters and Brady is overrated then why so excited about the accomplishment?

I swear people are retarded

Now people are saying Brady isn't the best...what a joke

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (02/13/18 05:03 PM)

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 2
    #24991987 - 02/13/18 06:04 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

He isn't the best, he's a cheater with a handful of rings nobody outside of New England gives a fuck about. Every year they go to a SB without a cheating scandal they've lost (Outside of Atlanta's historic Collapse that is). Without cheating they're nothing. Sure they win with deflated balls and recording other teams entire defensive play calls, but no cheating and no rings.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #24992076 - 02/13/18 06:49 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilocybinjunkie said:
He isn't the best, he's a cheater with a handful of rings nobody outside of New England gives a fuck about. Every year they go to a SB without a cheating scandal they've lost (Outside of Atlanta's historic Collapse that is). Without cheating they're nothing. Sure they win with deflated balls and recording other teams entire defensive play calls, but no cheating and no rings.

:lolsy:

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24992082 - 02/13/18 06:51 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You know how many former players and coaches of numerous teams have said brady is the best? including his enemies..

But wait im going to believe a guy on a mushroom website :lol:

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (02/13/18 07:24 PM)

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #24992331 - 02/13/18 08:22 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: Ran-D]
    #24992581 - 02/13/18 10:16 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Its all fun and games until they find the baby stem cell factory.

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

#24992753 - 02/14/18 12:28 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Some Super Bowls Brady cheated and some playoff games as well I often wonder why the patriots felt the need to cheat when time and time again they were ranked the number 1 seed in the nfl. Luckily for Brady his skill shines past the scandals.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: tdubz] * 1
    #24993729 - 02/14/18 11:46 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Damn..they didnt cheat.

Bill videotaped from a few rows up instead of down on the field. This was legal until 2007, but instead of stopping he continued to tape from the stands. He got caught because THE JETS COACH ERIC MANGINI ratted him out when he was ALSO caught doing the same thing.

So Bill broke a simple rule in the end that mostly everyone else was breaking. He took the fall because of a snitch and because the pats had everyone jealous.

I dont get why people cant understand something so simple.

It was certainly wrong but to say they didnt win those superbowls legitimately is freaking madness...those early pats teams that won were fucking stacked.

If they won the chip in 07 and didnt get caught until 08...then yes...the 07 chip would be tainted.

And deflategate means nothing to me because FREAKING ELI MANNING WAS PUTTING FOOTBALLS IN OVENS. Also..brady has been better since getting "caught".

but of course the haters cannot and will not ever be convinced because calling the pats cheaters makes them feel better about their team(who most likely isnt that good)

lets not forget the broncos got caught spying as well as other teams...

Also, the seahawks defense was hopped up on adderall when they won their championship...but hey nobody cares!

And lets all turn a blind eye to the fact peyton was having hgh sent to his friggin house..

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (02/14/18 12:18 PM)

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24995110 - 02/14/18 09:37 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Nobody is going to read all that! :haha:

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24995133 - 02/14/18 09:44 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:

I did.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24996522 - 02/15/18 01:36 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:

good for you dude...whenever you want the truth, its there

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24999219 - 02/16/18 04:41 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You mean that same lame ass comment youve posted 100 times? Its irrelevant dude, THE PATS LOST.

At least bassfreak would have somethong compelling to say.

OfflineBrainSlitch
Stranger
    #24999354 - 02/16/18 05:34 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:
You mean that same lame ass comment youve posted 100 times? Its irrelevant dude, THE PATS LOST.

At least bassfreak would have somethong compelling to say.

Refs handed the Eagles that win

First of all, that gay ass philly special play or whatever the fuck they called it, was an illegal formation. Never shuda counted. Theres 4-7 free points

Second of all, that Clement TD in the back of the endzone, he bobbled the ball and never gained possession of the ball. Theres 4-7 more free points

And the jeffery TD, the ball actually touched the ground so that also never shoulda counted. 7 more free points

Sure the Pats D sucked but if this game a fair game then Pats probly woulda won. Eagles just got way too many free points via the refs, in the fucking SB

Its def the least angry I am about losing a SB, it woulda been the worst Pats team to win a SB,  but that game was a sham

Its OK. Pats will be in the Superbowl again next year. It sure is funny to see people say shit like “They had a nice run but its effectively over” LOL. You watch too much fucking ESPN. pats are not only gonna be fine next year, but theyre gonna win the Superbowl again

The league wanted the Pats to make the SB for ratings purposes instead of the Jags but still wanted them to lose the SB bc another Pats SB would actually be bad for the league. Too many people would stop watching

OfflineBrainSlitch
Stranger
Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: BrainSlitch]
    #24999364 - 02/16/18 05:37 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Pats never cheated either. Its just a bunch of media bullshit and witch hunts to somehow ngate the success of honestly the BEST TEAM IN PRO SPORTS

OfflineBrainSlitch
Stranger
Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: BrainSlitch]
    #24999404 - 02/16/18 05:51 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Heres the Jeffery TD that shudnt have counted. Clearly its touched the ground which means its not a catch

https://imgur.com/a/NmMyj

OfflineBrainSlitch
Stranger
    #24999514 - 02/16/18 06:35 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:
That was his THIRD step that was out of bounds. Chris Collinsworth was making himself sound retarded questioning those touchdowns, especially the one where tje receiver ran for FIVE yards before diving across the goal lone.

Goat or not, only attention whores make movies about themselves. That takes him off Jordans level, sorry.

See, the NFL sucks because of people like you. You just don’t know the rule here, thats the fundamental issue here

See, you have to maintain control throughout the catch (and survive the ground if its a dive). Clement got it and got 2 feet in, THEN he bobbled the ball. That means it’s not a catch yet. You can’t bobble the ball like that. You need to regain possession then get 2 feet in. So atthat point he then regained possession but never got 2 feet in so it wasn’t a catch

Pats saw this rule go their way a couple times at the end of the year and know the fucking rule. Yes its kind of a stupid rule, but thats the rule, theyre going to change it this offseason

So basically this rule was in effect all season but for some reason its not a rule when its the patriots in the superbowl. The Pats won against the steelers bc of this rule

For once, Collinsworth actually knew exactly what the fuck he was talking about

Edited by BrainSlitch (02/16/18 10:20 PM)

OfflineBrainSlitch
Stranger
Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24999549 - 02/16/18 06:45 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:
Fuck The Cheatriots and Belicheat and especially Miss Brady. They had a nice run but it is effectively over...let's see how you guys in Boston can deal with a mediocre football team from here on out...lol you just basically gave your future away by dealing Garapolo to SF for a song and a dance.

You talk about the refs making some shady calls AGAINST them this year, lol...maybe you should watch last years SB again. Every call in that game went against Atlanta. I just wish Bassfreak was here for you to melt with.

I’ll give it to you, Pats got some calls their way in last years SB but it was in the 3rd qtr when things weren’t super close. Sad to say it, but this is what the NFL does now, makes the refs keep games at least somewhat interesting, specially primetime

The calls werent at crucial moments and Pats made a LOT of plays that cant be faked or you could blame on the refs either

You think the Patriots reign is over? You’re delusional in your old age I can see, or you just watch too much ESPN. The notion that they are going to be average in the next few years is beyond delusional lol. Just a laughable idea. Cute though

As far as Jimmy G goes, its an unfortunate situation. The timing wasn’t right. We wanna win SBs right now because we can and Jimmy G was going to be way too expensve. Look at his cap hit next year, its 37 million. Bradys isnt even close to that, bc winning is more important than money to him. It’s kind of unfair but at the same time, other top QBs can do that too if they really want to. Brady also has a couple years left in him as long as theres no major injuries too. Believe it or not but it’s true, I know most NFL fans dont wanna hear it but he just had a MVP season. Hes not gonna just disappear

OfflineBrainSlitch
Stranger
Re: NFL 2017-2018 [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #24999692 - 02/16/18 07:39 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

psilocybinjunkie said:

Patriot haters are beyond delusional haha

Remember when the seahawks beat the patriots in the superbowl? hahah oh wait, that didnt happen. did they cheat? no. they just beat your sorry fucking ass

i love your “rings nobody cares about” comment too. Look, you can pretend those wins dont count, but in reality, they are very real. Bradys won more superbowls than any QB ever. Ive witnessed my team win 5 superbowls, which is way more than you kiddo.

I like how you sound just like a child “They dont count bc I dont like them wahhhhhhhh”. cry fucking harder bitch boy. welcome to fucking reality, where tom brady has won 5 superbowls. suck it

haha eat shit. have fun watching brady and the pats tear it up next year and the years after. I know i will</font>

Meanwhile, the shitty ass seahawks didnt even make the playoffs lol</font>

Edited by BrainSlitch (02/16/18 07:57 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder