Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next >
OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: tdubz] * 1
    #24733001 - 10/23/17 11:08 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Can we get a TL;DR? Ain't nobody got time for all that...

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineglobejs
lollygagger
 User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #24733951 - 10/24/17 12:29 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

What a bitch

--------------------

NEWT TESTED, NEWT APPROVED.

Offlinepslyke
fantasmagoric
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: globejs] * 1
    #24734097 - 10/24/17 01:30 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Power corrupts...

--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante

:kratom:

Invisibledanielx
whatup!
 User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: pslyke] * 1
    #24783727 - 11/14/17 11:41 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: danielx] * 2
    #24842164 - 12/12/17 02:59 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

AKA update

View this email in your browser

The American Kratom Association needs your help to protect kratom.

#keepkratomlegal
#teamAKA
#IAMKRATOM

Ask Your Representative to Support the Pocan/LoBiondo Letter To Make Sure the DEA Reviews the Science on Kratom

Kratom Warriors:

The American Kratom Association (AKA) lobbying team has been working diligently on Capitol Hill and we are pleased to announce that Representative Mark Pocan (D-WI) and Representative Frank LoBiondo (R-NJ) have agreed with our request to lead in a bi-partisan letter asking the DEA to review all of the science on kratom before any scheduling decision is finalized.  

YOU CAN VIEW THE LETTER HERE

We are very appreciative to all the kratom groups who are supporting and promoting this letter.

We know the science is on our side.

Kratom does not kill people.  Kratom is not an opioid.  Kratom does not have the same effects as an opioid, and kratom is not an analogue of an opioid.

But the FDA wants to regulate kratom as a drug and they are using inaccurate data on alleged deaths to claim kratom is dangerous.  That is not true, and the FDA’s own adverse event database proves it.

But the FDA is not letting the truth get in their way on demonizing kratom, and they are committed to dramatically expanding their regulatory control over a natural and safe botanical that has been used responsibly by consumers for decades in the United States, and for centuries in Southeast Asia.

Please call your Congressional representative immediately and ask them to support the Pocan/LoBiondo letter.  

You can reach any Member of Congress by calling into the main switchboard for the U.S. Capitol, 202-224-3121.  Then just ask to speak to the Member of Congress that represents you.

You can also go to the following link to find your Representative:  https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members

When a member of the staff or your representative answers the phone, please be respectful and courteous.

"I am calling to ask Congressman/Congresswoman [insert the name of your Representative] to support the freedom of consumers to use kratom as a part of their health and well-being regimen.

Congressman/Congresswoman [insert the name of your Representative] can support kratom by signing onto the letter from Congressman Mark Pocan and Congressman Frank LiBiondo to the DEA telling them to use all available science in in reviewing the FDA proposal to ban kratom and criminalize any consumer who uses it.

The letter needs to be sent by next week, so Congressman/Congresswoman [insert the name of your Representative] will have to act fast to join as a co-signer to that letter to the DEA."

You can add a brief personal statement on why you support keeping kratom legal.

Remember, please be respectful in talking with the staffer or Representative.

Also, this letter can only be signed by a Member of Congress (not the Senate), so emphasize how important it is for your Representative to sign his/her name to represent you on that letter.

We need to send a loud message to Congress to stop the FDA from this broad expansion of power.  Natural products, botanicals, and dietary supplements should be regulated only when necessary, and only then under the limited authority granted by the Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA).

Please, your help is needed.  Call your Representative today!

#IAMKRATOM
#teamAKA
#KeepKratomLegal

DONATE Share Tweet Forward Copyright © 2017 American Kratom Association, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website when you signed the SITSA petition

Our mailing address is:

American Kratom Association

5501 Merchants View Square #202

Haymarket, VA 20169

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#24842241 - 12/12/17 03:31 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Can I get a breakdown of how AKA allocates funds?  I checked their website but could not find one.

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: moonrockmushy] * 3
    #24844796 - 12/13/17 09:55 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Not quite sure myself, if you can't donate there are of course other ways to help. I believe there are also 2 other big organizations lobbying for kratom, but can't think of the names right now, they share the same goal.

Offlineglobejs
lollygagger
 User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: tdubz] * 2
    #24856419 - 12/19/17 06:14 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Ask Your Representative to Support the Pocan/LoBiondo Letter To Make Sure the DEA Reviews the Science on Kratom

Kratom Warriors:

I know that everyone is busy preparing for the holidays, but I am writing because we need your help TODAY.

The DEA is preparing to publish its Notice to Schedule Kratom that will make every kratom user a criminal.

Make no mistake, that threat is real.

I am asking you to pick up the phone and call your member of Congress and ask them to sign onto the Pocan/LoBiondo letter; telling the DEA to follow the science, not the directive from the FDA to ban kratom.

Last year, more than 51 members of the House of Representatives cosigned a letter to the DEA.  That letter made a huge difference.  

We now have a chance to stop the Notice to Schedule Kratom in its tracks, but it will not happen without your help today.

If you do not know the phone number for your member of Congress, you can just call the main US Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask to be transferred to your Representative's office.

When you talk to the staffer who answers the phone, tell them how important it is to you that your Representative in Congress sign the Pocan/LoBiondo kratom letter to the DEA.

We fought and won this battle last year, but we cannot drop the ball now that the FDA has renewed its war on kratom.

Please, pick up the phone and make the call immediately. Today is a critical day in the fight to protect kratom.

The DEA needs to know that we will fight to protect our freedom to make our own personal choices about our health and well-being, and we do not need big government telling us what to do or criminalizing the responsible use of a safe botanical.

Thank you for your support to keep kratom legal.

Dave Herman

#IAMKRATOM
#teamAKA
#KeepKratomLegal

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24856817 - 12/20/17 12:00 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

So... is there a TL;DR version.. Has something actually happened, or is AKA playing alarmist to fill their coffers?

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

Offlineglobejs
lollygagger
 User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #24858089 - 12/20/17 02:24 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I think someone has to play alarmist to get people moving or bring awareness before legislation just moves through unchecked. I have no doubt that things will change soon. The kratom support group has died down since a year ago and it would be a perfect time to announce a ban

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24858850 - 12/20/17 09:05 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

globejs said:
I think someone has to play alarmist to get people moving or bring awareness before legislation just moves through unchecked. I have no doubt that things will change soon. The kratom support group has died down since a year ago and it would be a perfect time to announce a ban

Until the DEA or FDA actually make any moves, I will be utterly unconcerned. I've pretty much quite kratom since they announced the ban anyway.

--------------------
FARTS

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #24859313 - 12/21/17 05:52 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, can you be unconcerned somewhere else then and quit trolling this thread?  Thanks to the folks who are keeping us updated on this issue. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Learyfan] * 2
    #24859321 - 12/21/17 05:58 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

:kratom:

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #24861238 - 12/21/17 11:05 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Dude, can you be unconcerned somewhere else then and quit trolling this thread?  Thanks to the folks who are keeping us updated on this issue. 

That's your idea of trolling? lol

I didn't say that I have no concern. I said, until further notice, from the powers-that-be, I will be unconcerned. I'll be checking up on this thread every so often to see if that ever does actually occur, and I suppose you'll just have to deal with that.

I have a brother who is in prison, and has been on deaths door more times than I can count, due to his heroin addiction. The legalization of kratom is an issue that I take personally, and something that I am willing to fight for, when there is a fight to be had.

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (12/21/17 11:07 PM)

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

#24908090 - 01/12/18 02:02 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

AKA Update

The American Kratom Association needs your help to protect kratom.

#keepkratomlegal
#teamAKA
#IAMKRATOM

View this email in your browser Let's Flood the Phone Lines on Capitol Hill!

Kratom Warriors:

First let me say "thank you" to everyone who has called their member of Congress this week and asked them to support the Pocan/LoBiondo "Dear Colleague" letter.  Your actions have helped us build an impressive list of supporters.  

But we need one more push!

It's time to flood the phone lines on Capitol Hill!

Our team in D.C. has informed us that the FDA has engaged in a full blitz to demonize kratom on the Hill.  They continue to blanket Congressional offices with the same misinformation they fed to the public - and they are telling lie after lie that kratom kills people.  

As we've said for months - it's clear that the FDA wants to ban kratom.  The FDA wants to strip us of our freedom to make our own choices about our health and well-being.

If you haven't done so this week, please pick up the phone RIGHT NOW and call your member of Congress and ask them to sign onto the Pocan/LoBiondo letter.

If you do not know the phone number for your member of Congress, you can just call the main US Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask to be transferred to your Representative's office.

When you talk to the staffer who answers the phone, tell them how important it is to you that your Representative in Congress sign the Pocan/LoBiondo kratom letter to the DEA.

Please, pick up the phone and make the call immediately. We must finish strong with this letter and send a clear message that kratom needs to remain legal.

Thank you!

Dave Herman
Chairman

#IAMKRATOM
#teamAKA
#KeepKratomLegal

DONATE Share Tweet Forward  
Legislative Webinar:
Critical Information on Kratom:

TONIGHT, January 4, 2018 7:30pm

Register Here

Dear Legislator & Staff:

It's not too late to register to attend the Kratom Legislative Briefing Webinar hosted by the American Kratom Association (AKA) being held TONIGHT, January 4, 2018 at 7:30pm ET.  

Please click the registration link to reserve your spot for the webinar.

World renowned expert, Dr. Jack Henningfield will be presenting "The Truth about Kratom".  This information will be critical for all legislators and their staff as we go into the legislative season.  

There is a lot of misinformation about kratom - here is your chance to hear the truth from a leading expert.  

Please click on the link to register and join us tonight at 7:30pm ET.  

Thank you,

Register Here Share Tweet Forward Copyright © 2018 American Kratom Association, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website when you signed the SITSA petition

Our mailing address is:

Haymarket, VA 20169

Copyright © 2018 American Kratom Association, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

Haymarket, VA 20169

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: tdubz] * 2
    #24953609 - 01/30/18 12:48 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quick update looks like 4 new states are being targeted by the FDA to ban kratom Kansas, Virginia, and New york ( Which legislation was already attempted to ban it but failed, new attempts are being introduced), and Mississippi.

Offlineglobejs
lollygagger
 User Gallery

#24987473 - 02/11/18 08:35 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Today's FDA’s “Trick Play” to
Pressure DEA to Schedule Kratom

Commissioner Gottlieb's Statement
Shows the FDA is Desperate to Influence Ban

Help Protect Kratom - Please Donate Today

The American Kratom Association's Response
from Dave Herman, Board Chairman

Some say that the New England Patriots reportedly ran the "Trick Play" pass to quarterback Tom Brady through the FDA PHASE model 1,000 times, the "novel" 3-D computer technology that the FDA has made up out of thin air, and the FDA PHASE model showed that the football "binded" to Brady's hands 100% of the time.

When that happened, the computer model showed the effect of the football binding to Brady's hands allowed him to run all the way for a touchdown.

Except the "Trick Play" didn't work in real life.

It's clear that the FDA's Phase modeling system didn't do any better in analyzing kratom.

The FDA wants the DEA to accept the "novel scientific analysis and computational model" theory that if kratom "binds" to the opioid receptor in the brain just as opioids do, then it logically must have the same respiratory suppressing effect on users as opioids do, ergo, kratom must be an opioid.

The problem is that their conclusion is completely and utterly wrong!

It smells of desperation because they know they are losing the battle of real science…so they made up "novel" new science.

Another substance that binds to the opioid receptor in the brain is naloxone. Naloxone was approved by the FDA in 1971 and is useful for both acute opioid overdose and in reducing respiratory depression due to opioids. Naloxone is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, and is one of the most effective and safe medicines available -- but it does bind to the opioid receptors in the brain.

Just ask the FDA's PHASE computer modeling system.

What naloxone does not do is suppress a patient's respiratory system, which is why it is used to revive opioid overdose patients.

The "novel scientific analysis and computational model" would be stumped to explain why naloxone is not dangerous but kratom is - because both substances bind to the opioid receptors in the brain.

Kratom does bind to the opioid receptors in the brain, but it does not suppress a user's respiratory system any more than naloxone does. That is why there are no deaths that can be classified as "caused" by use of kratom.

But the FDA claims that the new data produced by their "whiz-bang" new computer model "provides even stronger evidence of kratom compounds' opioid properties."

Providing "stronger evidence" on the effects of a substance has never been a standard the FDA would accept in evaluating an application for a new drug or dietary supplement approval. The FDA standard is absolute evidence with little room for any error.

But now the FDA wants the DEA to believe just that -- and rush to schedule kratom.

Making a non-existent case a little stronger does not make for good public policy.

And the FDA touts the claim that the "computational model also predicted that some of the kratom compounds may bind to receptors in the brain that may contribute to stress responses that impact neurologic and cardiovascular function."

Really? Kratom "may bind' and "may contribute." And this is good science?

The FDA then touted an increase in the number of deaths "associated with these products" from 36 to "44 reported deaths associated with the use of kratom." But then the FDA admitted that "many of the cases reported could not be fully assessed because of the limited information provided."

The FDA is not claiming that there are 44 deaths caused by kratom use. They are claiming that 44 people died from a range of causes - including just being completely unexplainable - while also using kratom. Those people who died likely also drank water, a soda, or used hair shampoo in the shower that day.

The FDA has never banned a substance because it was mixed with an adulterated, contaminated, or toxic dose of another substance by a user. Never.

Until now. Until they stretch to find some excuse to ban kratom.

The FDA properly gives guidance on the contraindications of using drugs and other substances concurrently. But it does not ban one substance because it might create a death if used concurrently with another substance.

Then the FDA makes the huge leap to conclude that kratom is not "just a plant - it's an opioid."

Just ask the FDA's PHASE computer modeling system.

Or you could just flip a coin for the answer.

The American public deserves better from the FDA than what they have given us in their analysis on kratom. They started this war on kratom in 2009 when they jumped on the bandwagon of those decrying the deaths of nine people in Sweden who ingested a street drug known as Krypton.

Krypton was formulated using some kratom leaves and a toxic dose of O-Desmethyltramadol, the active metabolite of tramadol, a commonly prescribed analgesic. The cause of death was because of the toxic dose of O-Desmethyltramadol. The FDA is well aware of the true cause of death based on highly credentialed scientists was from that active metabolite of tramadol.

While I am not a scientist, I have watched Law & Order, and I know that if Dr. Gottlieb were to make a guest appearance on that show and asked to determine the cause of death for an individual who uses kratom for its beneficial effects of his health and well-being, and who walked into a convenience store in the middle of a robbery and got shot between the eyes, Dr. Gottlieb would conclude that kratom was the cause of death. And his computer modeling program would conclude he "may" be right.

That is exactly why the DEA should ignore this latest desperate "Trick Play" by the FDA to try to schedule kratom.

The AKA is committed to providing the public, and the DEA with solid information, good science, and the bullet-proof rationale on why kratom is not dangerously addictive, and it does not cause deaths.

#IAMKRATOM
#KeepItLegal
#TeamAKA

Facebook    Twitter
Help Protect Kratom - Please Donate Today
5501 Merchant View Square
Haymarket, VA 20169

--------------------

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: globejs] * 2
    #24987825 - 02/11/18 11:39 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Mississipi and West Virginia failed to ban kratom in their state bills, the fight continues.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #24987842 - 02/11/18 11:51 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tdubz said:
Mississipi and West Virginia failed to ban kratom in their state bills, the fight continues.

Think we'll see another federal ban attempt soon?

I feel like we would have already if they weren't having so much trouble justifying it :lol:

The main arguments they seem to be stuck on are "technically on opioid" and "44 deaths", which are both really weak on their own.

All this attention kratom has gotten probably just made more people try it :rofldrunk: Certainly more scientists know about it now as well...

:strokebeard:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Invisiblebirdeatingspider
Stranger in Paradise
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: Please Take Action to Stop the DEA from Scheduling Kratom [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25029352 - 02/28/18 03:20 PM (6 years, 30 days ago)

Email I recieved:

Quote:

As you know, the people's choice to use kratom as we see fit has come under attack on several fronts by entities that stand to lose financially were they to leave it alone.

In the legal realm, of course the old news is that the FDA very much wants to criminalize a product that is far less harmful than many products which they sanction and even encourage, under the guise of saving us from ourselves. In fact, we believe, through first-hand experience and second-hand testimonials that kratom is saving lives and relationships; it is improving quality of life. It is important to recognize that federal authority is not the only concern - proposed new legislation to restrict or ban kratom currently exists in Illinois, Kansas, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Tennessee (to clarify the existing law).

The propaganda machine working to undermine the truth has been busy, with several media outlets unwittingly parroting the FDA's misplaced concern and the flawed logic displayed in their January and February statements. Essentially FDA Commisioner Gottleib equates kratom to opioids and attempts to assign causation in a relatively small number of unfortunate situations in which the harmful role of kratom is surmised in the presence of many complicating circumstances which, if using sensible judgement, would prevent scientific methods from drawing any conclusions. Additionally, claims made about kratom regarding respiratory depression contradict longstanding conclusions both anecdotally and in published studies. We of course do respect the possibility of unknown mechanisms in rare situations, but is kratom really worthy of the attention as the FDA claims? We think not.  What clear evidence has been provided that links kratom to health dangers, even as its benefits are so well known?

While there have been a few articles that introduce the "grain of salt" necessary when considering any claims made by people who have financial conflicts of interest relating to the topic at hand, the majority have served to move the balance of perception for the uninitiated more to the negative. We encourage you to create a Google alert for "kratom" and address bad information with facts when one of these articles pops up, either in comments when available or directly, through letters to editors/authors. News outlets often take a second look and provide edits when their readership pushes back. The American Kratom Association has good information on how to respond with facts. In particular, please review the Feb 8th letter from a collection of scientists calling out the FDA's bad methods and claims:

https://www.americankratom.org/science-letter-on-kratom.

On the feasibility front, it is well known that the FDA stance has made it difficult for banks to knowingly provide their underwriting services for the purpose of enabling merchant services (ie, debit/credit card acceptance) to the kratom industry. The latest propaganda assault has only drawn more attention to this. Even high-risk merchant services want nothing to do with kratom and other low-controversy products like CBD oil. Unlike with CBD products, though, the FDA is going further by suggesting that actual danger is likely to exist with kratom. Our view is that kratom does not have the same public acceptance and pro-legalization momentum as marijuana and its derivatives and thus is an easier target for duping the public with fear and deceit.

Therefore, our unified and informed response is required. Please sign the AKA's latest petition to the Whitehouse and encourage anyone you know to add their voice by visiting this link:

https://www.americankratom.org/copy-of-petitions

Lastly, because the AKA is an organization of full time employees with hired legal and lobbying firms, please consider donating one time or monthly at this link:

https://www.americankratom.org/donate

Please understand that the forces pushing kratom prohibition have not slowed their endeavor, and if the will of the people is not heard, it cannot stand against this illegitimate manipulation of our government.

--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag