Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

I quit doing all drugs forever * 3
    #24984899 - 02/11/18 03:22 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

except for nicotine and caffeine. i quit about 7 months ago. and don't plan to ever do drugs again. does that mean i'm not allowed to post here anymore?

i kinda stopped posting here anyway back when i was doing hella drugs but this is the first time i've gone completely sober since i joined here 10 yrs ago.

i'm just curious, are there any other completely sober people who gave up drugs forever and still use this site?

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I quit doing all drugs forever [Re: Envix]
    #24984908 - 02/11/18 03:42 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I applaud you to get rid of drugs if you felt you should do it, but when you have the strength I urge you to drop the nicotine.

Half the people who smoke for life will die prematurely by the cigarette, a cruel statistic, and if thats not bad enough, their health is impaired every single day that they smoke and is to the detriment of whatever life throws at them, be it having to quit a friendly neighborhood basketball game halfway through or needing fricking amoxicillin when you got a cold because your weakened lungs acquired a bacterial infection.

Covfefe makes a great drug, especially if you buy the gourmet kinds from small local roasters. Dark roasts have low caffeine, light roasts high caffeine. African kinds generally are so naturally oily that they are creamy in their own right.

If you after a while find you want to try a drug but dont wnt to rock the boat too much, consider microdosing shrooms or LSD Microdoses induce pleasant to downrijght laugh-your-ass-off mood lifts, useful introspection, and as you know shrooms and LSD are insignificantly toxic and nonaddictive in most people who try them. Microdoses also DO NOT cause bad trips or freakouts and they are in fact healthy for your brain: they are to the interconnectivity of your neurons what steroids are for your muscles, they promote healing and robust functioning.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: I quit doing all drugs forever [Re: Asante] * 7
    #24984910 - 02/11/18 03:45 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You should randomly buy other people drugs when you get cravings, just to remind you that is what lifes about,  giving.

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: I quit doing all drugs forever [Re: Asante]
    #24984914 - 02/11/18 03:49 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

eh i don't really care about the health issues or premature death. Nicotine helps calm down my rampant anxiety without fucking up my mind. i'm not quitting nicotine, but i am trying to switch to vape.

i just feel too old to do drugs now. i tried like 5 good drugs a handful of times and i don't see a reason to do them ever again. i already know what they do, i already had the experiences. so i just have no desire to do them again.

weed is boring/expensive/not worth the money and makes me feel retarded, and alcohol is awful and makes me feel brain damaged. not to mention both are very habit-forming. so those i cut out as well.

--------------------
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

Edited by Envix (02/11/18 03:51 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I quit doing all drugs forever [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24984929 - 02/11/18 04:08 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I have thrown away all my stimulants, my empathogens, my narcotics and all other types of drugs many moons ago in a MXE fueled life decision that I want to trim the hedge of my drug use.

I decided I want to use:

Psychedelics & Dissociatives to build my brain, spirit & facilitate personal growth
Anabolic Steroids to build my body and help facilitate my life saving body transformation (from 365 lbs of life-threatening obesity to a healthy, fit 200 lbs)
Morning Coffee with metabolism in mind
Occasional Benzo if life throws a curve ball, low medical dose

This cookie crumbles such that roughly..

2x a month I trip (either Psych or Disso)
1-2x a week I take a minimal dose of Steroid on a day of strenuous exercise
a few times a month a benzo to curb anxiety, usually during trips
a cup of morning coffee

The benzo is taken in such a dose that there won't be a high and coffee is medicinal too, no real high there, steroids are first and foremost a body drug and taken in such low infrequent doses that bodybuilders get angry with me for posting in their steroid forum because "that little doesnt do anything and is a waste of AAS" according to bro science (it would grow my 7yo nephew a beard) so that doesn't really "count" either so basically..

Basically I use drugs to get high roughly twice a month, and even that high is spent in meditation to make the most out of selfimprovement.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #24984932 - 02/11/18 04:12 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Congratulations on going completely sober!

The only drug I do right now is pot. I drink coffee, but not alcohol. I would like to quit the pot, but I've had an oddly difficult time trying to do so, as funny as that is.

If I could, I would do LSD a couple times a year (or every day lol), and that would be it.

But unfortunately, it's virtually impossible for me to get any work done on anything without some kind of stimulant. So I have to also add a stimulant in there somewhere otherwise I'd just end up laying in bed all day. Which sucks because they really do negatively affect your body over a large enough period of time.

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#24984933 - 02/11/18 04:12 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

dannng you trip 2x a month? i've tripped probably 5 times in my whole life.

i can never never never never use benzos. i experimented with them for like a week and i can't remember anything from that week. but i know it was bad. i lost a job. and it was a good job.

--------------------
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24984936 - 02/11/18 04:26 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

eh i don't really care about the health issues or premature death.

BULLSHIT!

Quote:

i am trying to switch to vape.

See? That first statement was bullshit. You want to do harm reduction to switch to vaping but you're anxious that it wont work so you put up this tough guy act like you dont care about life or death.

If you didn't, you wouldn't have anxiety :cookiemonster:

You wouldnt be medicating your anxiety with nicotine if you were truly unafraid to die because almost all anxiety is death related.

YES YOU CAN VAPE.

If I can quit cold turkey without implements you can switch to vape if you manage to turn yourself towards it. You know that once you acquired the flavor and gained the health benefits that vaping affords, that you'll be kicking yourself for not vaping sooner, as you climb the stairs, chatting with a collegue. Isolate the fix from the asphyxiate and switch to vape. Then, when comfortable with  that, think of slowly dialing back your nicotine. You can make your own juice so you can make it just right for you, right flavor, right throat/lung feel, right pick-me-up level of nicotine. Maybe the vaping calms you more than the nicotine itself and you'll end up vgaping nothing but a dash of menthol in just USP glycerin.

I knew that the anxieties I had left greatly diminished when I quit smoking, and its in fact one of the first things almost any anxiety self help sites say, to quit nicotine and caffeine because in most they fuel anxiety.

Quote:

i tried like 5 good drugs a handful of times and i don't see a reason to do them ever again. i already know what they do, i already had the experiences. so i just have no desire to do them

Perfect.

Quote:

weed is boring/expensive/not worth the money and makes me feel retarded, and alcohol is awful and makes me feel brain damaged.

I agree. Every time I think back of quitting weed in 2002 I get a rush of wellbeing that I'm rid of it, now 16 years ago. It used to be a debilitating habit for me that made the 90s go up in smoke.

You don't have to be an addicted poly drug user to be a member of a harm reduction community like ours. On thre contrary, its good hearing some success stories that do not involve separating the pill binders from the goodies.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#24984953 - 02/11/18 04:40 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

but i like nicotine. it's a good drug. and it does calm my anxiety.

i don't care about death. if i get lung disease and die then it was just meant to be.

it's the life thing that makes me anxious. constantly needing to do things and think about things and worry about things and have responsibility. it makes me anxious. and smoking helps me get through it. caffeine gives me the energy to put in effort, and nicotine calms my brain down enough to stop freaking out so that i can do it.

--------------------
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#24984958 - 02/11/18 04:44 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

i wouldn't call myself an example of a success story by any means. i've just grown bored of drugs. they don't do anything for me and they always leave me realizing that it's not what i'm looking for. that high or buzz or sedation or euphoria that i constantly crave, no drug can satisfy it. any tripping experience i have, i'm left wondering what the hell was the point of that.

i think all i really want is a good nights sleep. but i don't think i've ever had one of those.

--------------------
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

Edited by Envix (02/11/18 04:46 AM)

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Re: I quit doing all drugs forever [Re: Envix] * 4
    #24984961 - 02/11/18 04:46 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
i wouldn't call myself an example of a success story by any means. i've just grown bored of drugs. they don't do anything for me and they always leave me realizing that it's not what i'm looking for. that high or buzz or sedation or euphoria that i constantly crave, no drug can satisfy it. any tripping experience i have, i'm left wondering what the hell was the point of that.

i think all i really want is a good nights sleep. but i don't think i've ever had one of those.

I don't think youve done alot of drugs.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I quit doing all drugs forever [Re: Envix] * 1
    #24984962 - 02/11/18 04:47 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

If you want nicotine, its just as valid a drug choice as LSD or cocaine, just try to make that switch to vape happen in the name of harm reduction.

If you learn to make your own juice it can not jes be cheaper but even provide you a net profit while providing a pleasant hobby.

Envix E-Liquids & Vaping Utensils

A future Shroomery Sponsor? :laugh:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

#24984968 - 02/11/18 04:53 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
If you want nicotine, its just as valid a drug choice as LSD or cocaine, just try to make that switch to vape happen in the name of harm reduction.

If you learn to make your own juice it can not jes be cheaper but even provide you a net profit while providing a pleasant hobby.

Envix E-Liquids & Vaping Utensils

A future Shroomery Sponsor? :laugh:

I vote op starts using nasal snuff

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: I quit doing all drugs forever [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24984969 - 02/11/18 04:54 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

basqueshaman said:
Quote:

Envix said:

probably not compared to a lot of people on these forums and people i know personally. but i've done enough.

in my life i've tried dxm, salvia, dmt, mescaline, 2ce, kratom, weed, mushrooms, lsd, ketamine, alcohol, mdma, coke and benzos. in that order. each of those drugs (besides weed and alcohol) i've done 5 times at most.

benzos and alcohol are the worst and will never ever do again and i regret ever trying them.

i'd say weed and coke are the softest out of them all. but still see no point in doing them.

everything else is in-between and i wouldn't call them bad but i see no reason to do them again.

--------------------
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

#24984974 - 02/11/18 04:56 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
Quote:

basqueshaman said:
Quote:

Envix said:

probably not compared to a lot of people on these forums and people i know personally. but i've done enough.

in my life i've tried dxm, salvia, dmt, mescaline, 2ce, kratom, weed, mushrooms, lsd, ketamine, alcohol, mdma, coke and benzos. in that order. each of those drugs (besides weed and alcohol) i've done 5 times at most.

benzos and alcohol are the worst and will never do again.

i'd say weed and coke are the softest out of them all. but still see no point in doing them.

everything else is in-between and i wouldn't call them bad but i see no reason to do them again.

To each their own,  youve done a variety but not alot. Do you though.  I still think you should snuff

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24984976 - 02/11/18 04:59 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Study up, source up and try some of that overseas pharmacy Fluoxetine for a few months. True, your dick will sit in the freezer next to the fish fingers for that period, but chances are you'll lose most of your axieties for that period after its kicked in well, andf will aid you in reclaiming your life.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24984984 - 02/11/18 05:04 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I've quit everything except alcohol and I don't plan on quitting smoking tobacco any time soon.

I just feel guilty every time I take a drug in the years i've been clean. It's not even fun anymore. I'm chasing the feeling of how it was great when I was younger. It's just not fun anymore. I want it to be like it used to be. But it just won't. I'm not the young kid I once was I suppose. Bummer. I really need to quit drinking as my end goal is to be a drug counselor.

I already do it free lance all the time. I get it man drugs are fun. There's a time when it doesn't become fun anymore.

:cheers: op. Is what it is. I still stick around here as i've been here forever.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: I quit doing all drugs forever [Re: Envix] * 1
    #24984991 - 02/11/18 05:06 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

My only advice is don't take Asante's advice. Good luck on your sobriety. I'm rooting for you.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

#24985034 - 02/11/18 05:48 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I like what you got Envix.

Don’t try heroin or fentanyl anytime soon. This thread will be a long forgotten memory

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
    #24985062 - 02/11/18 06:40 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You definitely haven't done many drugs. Which is a good thing, but this thread is kind of pointless because you never started doing drugs.

Nicotine is actually really bad for anxiety, but I can't stop...

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds