Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like
    #24960483 - 02/01/18 07:39 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Dope is too expensive and I don't have a job, otherwise I'd bang a gram of smack and lay down. Instead I'm considering 45mg of klonopin and drinking three 24 ounce drinks that consist of 14% alcohol a piece. Will it be a peaceful death? Respiratory depression right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #24960503 - 02/01/18 07:50 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

actually benzos have a high LD50

Anonymous #1

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24960533 - 02/01/18 08:11 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
actually benzos have a high LD50

That's why I said benzodiazepines and alcohol. The combination can be fatal.

Anonymous #3

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24960534 - 02/01/18 08:11 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Getting off the dope is your ticket out of misery. I was in a similar place once, and I thought any day I’d die or go to prison. I wanted to die because I was so miserable. Everything was just too much to handle, every second of every day. I lived in that misery under some fucked up circumstances for over a decade.

I’m telling you that things will get better, but you HAVE to get off the dope!! There is no other problem besides the dope and the self loathing that shit creates within you. Please be vigilant about getting better. You know in your heart what is right and good for you. There are so many that have hit rock bottom and came out the other side to enjoy excellent lives.

Your perspective is all out of wack because you’ve been using dope, but as soon as you have some clean time under your belt and your endocrine system starts to balance out again then you’ll feel like a new person! Please take care and don’t make any hasty decisions. You have a bright future ahead of you if that’s what you want and you’re willing to put forth the effort to make it happen.

Anonymous #1

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #24960569 - 02/01/18 08:28 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I appreciate the kind words but I have made my mind up. I get my prescription filled again in a few weeks and unless I win the lottery or have some grand awakening then I will go through with this. 23 and have not ha a job since I was 18 due to crippling depression and severe social anxiety. My family and others are convinced it is because I am just lazy. The depression meds have ruined my pristine body and caused me to gain and hold weight. I have gained 12 pounds in a month and my doctor did not seem too concerned. None of the psychiatrists seem concerned. Been on 3 dates in the past few months and I never hear back from the women. It's just not a good situation. I will miss my family and my dog however I feel my decision is justified. I know myself and I know that I lack the motivation to get out of this. The depression has changed me. I just cant keep going.

Also I only used dope a few times a month anymore. Sorry if I made it sound like I was addicted lol

Anonymous #3

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24960645 - 02/01/18 09:00 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Dude seriously I have dealt with crippling anxiety and depression plus drug addiction and watching most that I’ve loved die. I use to think there was no turning back either. I’m sure there’s some people on this site that could offer some great suggestions in the way of recovering from rock bottom.

I ask once more that you reconsider. You’ve been on more dates than I have in the last few months then I have in the last 2 years lol :rofl:

Since you mentioned you don’t do that much dope, I’d be willing to bet those antidepressants have made you feel numb, apathetic, and emotionless like a zombie. Am I right?? I’ve been through that too. It’s hard. Really fucking hard. I thought I was fucked for life, but I was wrong. You get out what you put in, and if you put in that clean time, get off the antidepressants, start eating healthy and exercising, you’ll be shocked to find out that you are capable of so much more than you even realized.

Don’t do something that you can never take back. Trials and tribulations will make you an incredibly strong person. You’re just in a vulnerable state. Much too young to make such assumptions about yourself. You don’t know how your future may turn out if you were to stick it out and apply yourself. Hell, you may even win that lottery ticket you were talking about and then you wouldn’t need to apply yourself lol.

Life is full of uncertainties, don’t be so certain you want to die

Anonymous #4

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24961126 - 02/02/18 03:16 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Been there… done that… got the T-shirt. One of the biggest problems with major depression is that part of the disease is being unable to clearly see what is happening to you and around you. That is a set up for making bad decisions.

It is unfortunate but true that not every antidepressant works for every depressed person. You may well need to be placed on a different medication or a combination of medications.  Also unfortunately, antidepressants are notorious for taking weeks to months before a full clinical response is seen.

If you’re looking for medications to solve your problems however, you are sure to be disappointed.  If your problem is major depression, you almost certainly need not only medication but extensive counseling with someone that you trust,  with whom you have good rapport and who is well trained and experienced in dealing with depression. It took me several tries to connect with someone like that. It not only saved my life, it made my life worth living.  Some people require medication for the rest of their lives. Some people are able to come off the medication as they improve. Get with someone you trust, be honest with them and know that things can get better.

Anonymous #5

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #24961440 - 02/02/18 08:48 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

you might just wake up and be groggy for 5 days

don't kill yourself. you don't know what lays ahead for any of us. be around for it and see what happens. it's just a fuckin ride.

Anonymous #6

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #24962000 - 02/02/18 01:50 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

If you haven't tried a ketogenic diet yet please do. Nothing but greens, meats and healthy fats.

Listen to the last 20 minutes of Joe Rogans last podcast with Jordan Peterson to hear how miraculous it can be for some people.

Anonymous #7

#24962032 - 02/02/18 02:10 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You're not likely to die with benzos and alcohol unless you suffocate on your own vomit. Is that really how you want to go out? As mentioned, benzos have a high LD50, even in combination with alcohol, which is why they're considered as safe as they are.

Don't kill yourself. Do something fun instead, like drugs, or surfing, or skiing, or taking a vacation, or quitting your job, or having sex. You can't do any of those things when you're dead, so get to it.

Anonymous #2

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #24963015 - 02/02/18 09:50 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Benzos, opiates, and booze is known as the star killer not suggesting just saying benzos and booze probably wont kill you I suggest you seek help tho you are way to young to die and there is always a way to turn ur life around you just need to make the choices to do that. Rember what your soul takes in it spits out and is your reality.

Anonymous #8

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24984322 - 02/10/18 09:57 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I dont condone suicide

but their are some euthanasia organizations that say helium is about as pain free as it gets and simple/cheap.

Do your own research before you F youself up

Anonymous #9

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #24984531 - 02/10/18 11:24 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I'll just say this:
I watched an interview once of a man who jumped off a very tall bridge into a river yet survived. He said the very instant he jumped off the bridge and felt the lurch of gravity in his gut, he realized all his problems with himself and his life could be solved without killing himself.
Respiratory-related death is not pleasant, to say the least. Easy to fail, too.

Plus, I'm gonna point out one fact a lot of people who contemplate suicide don't realize:

If you fail, you could be physically or mentally disabled for the rest of your life. Someone I know from work tried overdosing on pills and alcohol. She survived, but due to tissue necrosis, had to have her colon, part of her lower digestive tract and part of her liver removed.

Food for thought.

Anonymous #10

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #24993274 - 02/14/18 07:41 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Death from an od:shrug:

Anonymous #11

#25083809 - 03/23/18 12:10 AM (6 years, 8 days ago)

I can tell you from experience this is difficult to do.
A few months ago I felt like my life was falling apart and in a moment of weakness tried this.
I took an entire bottle of Klonipin chased by a few shots of rum.  Passed out.  Didn't puke.  I woke up two days later, however I was told that the previous day I was walking and talking some crazy shit.  Don't remember a bit of it.
I don't want to die anymore, bit I would not reccomend this as an effective method to try.

Anonymous #12

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #25085691 - 03/23/18 06:16 PM (6 years, 7 days ago)

I almost killed myself at 23. Glad i didn't. You're far too young to have any idea what fantastic experiences you stand to have. You'll be a different person in ten years. A wiser one with better coping skills and an entirely different perspective. And then again in another ten years. Stick it out, brother. It's almost certainly worth it. Find a good therapist; it makes all the difference. I wish i had done it far sooner than i did

Anonymous #13

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #25086758 - 03/24/18 08:39 AM (6 years, 6 days ago)

that ain't gonna kill you, dude. the body can take a LOT more abuse than many people apparently realise... just sayin'.
Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
I can tell you from experience this is difficult to do.
A few months ago I felt like my life was falling apart and in a moment of weakness tried this.
I took an entire bottle of Klonipin chased by a few shots of rum.  Passed out.  Didn't puke.  I woke up two days later, however I was told that the previous day I was walking and talking some crazy shit.  Don't remember a bit of it.
I don't want to die anymore, bit I would not reccomend this as an effective method to try.

I was just going to write a very similar reply before I saw yours. Agreed, I have a similar experience. The body can take a LOOT more abuse than the vast majority of people seem to realize, *especially* when you're a junkie(or at least I sure was when I was in the same position which lead me to this conclusion I'm now sharing with you). I came to realize that OD would not be effective an effective method, regardless of the substance... believe me, I tried. Been there. There are forums and such online devoted to such talk who do confirm similar stories, too.

I know this is really super controversial and a lot of people are gonna be like "THIS IS TERRIBLE ADVICE!" but, I have to ask: why not try getting into a methadone clinic?! I realize that it's kinda "just switching one addiction for another" but for me, it was extremely helpful once I was on a good, solid dose. I guess it just allowed me to get back into living life and come around to dealing with the issues that were plaguing me yet to still have that safety net of the methadone was, I guess, so reassuring. It truly made the difference between success and failure in getting & staying clean from recreational substances & eventually weaning off even the juice all together, too. I'm currently 3+ years clean after being a life long addict, started around age 12, spent over 15 years doin dope, never ever thought I'd see this day. NEVER. was positive I was going to die young, as 11 of 13 aunts & uncles all have died young due to substance abuse/mental health issues, too. 

i know everyone says this but if i can do it, literally anyone can. I couldn't even go 4ish hours without using at my worst, even just the thought of slowing down/cutting back a bit before would send me into this crazy fucking rampage where I'd do everything i could get my hands on. it was ridiculous. i never, ever expected the methadone to work either but I was desperate and through some weird serendipitous shit the only clinic in my area(which is only open 1 day per month and had not been taking new patients at the time) randomly called my house looking for a friend of a friend during a total melting nervous breakdown I was having and i was able to talk the receptionist into letting me come in just to talk to them. they took me on that same afternoon.

you have to do it properly though: let your dr & counsellor persons guide you. do what they say. do not abuse your carries. do your best. etc.

I have nothing but very positive things to say about it and actually, I truly and honestly wish I had gone into the clinic 10 years prior than I actually did - omg, the issues it would've prevented... ultimately, what kept me from even just "trying" it was all the shit I had been hearing about it for years... stuff like ":you'll be on it your whole life", and "might as well just do dope", or "they'll cut you off when you piss hot", etc etc. it turns out, none of these things are true. it is disinfo & misinfo, much like the extent of many peoples' understanding of various substances & addiction itself.

I'm sorry, I talked about myself a ton but I just want you to know that there is a way, you don't have to live like this and you will feel better without the dope. seriously. i know it seems impossible, like you don't have the strength, like you're too far gone  so fuck it anyways but as I hope my experience has shared with you it doesn't need to be like this. I was literally the most unrepentant, in denial junkie ever... I was convinced for many years that I was doing drugs because I *like* doing drugs and why feel shame over such a thing? and I'd likely just be completely mental & miserable without the drugs anyways, so why quit? why not have those little moments of "happiness" that using would bring? etc, etc... it makes SUUUUCH a difference to have that monkey off your back though!! seriously!!!

Anonymous #14

#25086976 - 03/24/18 11:08 AM (6 years, 6 days ago)

When i take that much klonopin and liquor i usually just wake up face down on the floor with some shit knocked over and a pissed off family

But im a big dude, so idk man, youd just black out and the only way youd know you didnt die...is if you woke up

Why not get a job, get some pussy (or dick, whatever), and then develop a drug habit

Better than suicide fuck that

Anonymous #15

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #25094955 - 03/27/18 03:04 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

Have we not heard back from #1? Where every you are OP I hope your okay and didn't make one of the worst mistakes you can make. If you are extremely religious then you would have to believe you'll go to hell for suicide. If you don't believe in God then you would fear the after life.

Anonymous #11

Re: whst would a benzo+alcohol suicide be like [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #25095000 - 03/27/18 03:19 PM (6 years, 3 days ago)

If you want to die from an OD, it sounds like heroin is the easiest way to go.  People accidentally die from that every day.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,703 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.