Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Transgender youth
    #24968279 - 02/05/18 07:21 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Im not trolling, i honestly want to know

how is it possible that a kid who thinks they're the opposite sex isnt mentally ill?

How is it legal for a dr to prescribe testosterone or whatever to kids with developing brains?

Is this the PC era gone insane?

Its so confusing to me, it reminds me of that movie "split", trying to prove that whatever a person thinks they are mentally is true physically

How is it that if youre born a man youre not a man?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: Transgender youth [Re: stzacrack] * 3
    #24968324 - 02/05/18 07:42 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

How is it that one who does'nt understand this is'nt mentally ill?  It's not a thing ov the PC age, it's been going on since the dawn ov humanity.  Not only that, but in native cultures such as in the Americas('two-spirit' people or 'berdache') they were well respected and considered normal as both children and adults.  It was with the age ov colonialism that monotheistic norms imposed a negative view ov two-spirit people.

--------------------

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Re: Transgender youth [Re: stzacrack] * 2
    #24968344 - 02/05/18 07:52 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

:underage:

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Transgender youth [Re: 1234go]
    #24968367 - 02/05/18 08:09 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the....explanation?

Offlinedancingcactusman
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Transgender youth [Re: stzacrack] * 1
    #24968380 - 02/05/18 08:22 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I tend to agree with you on this point. If someone feels they are meant to be the opposite sex and wish to take steps in order to reflect that then wonderful, that's on them. No skin off my cock.

But the second you start telling me that there is no such thing as biological sex I'll clock you right in your tranny jaw. Chromosomes exist, and regardless of whether or not you cut off your dick, you will still biologically be male. Sorry Caitlyn Jenner.

Also I think that the prescription of horomones is something that should be illegal for people under the age of say 18 or so. Horomones have permanent changes in one physically and if we start putting every 4 year old who likes playing with girl stuff and playing dress up on testosterone then what happens when they are 7 and decide they are actually a boy? Well then you are fucked. And the parents who allow this are doing nothing short of committing child abuse.

Onlineyoosername
Lab Member

Loc: Terra Fracta
Re: Transgender youth [Re: dancingcactusman] * 1
    #24968401 - 02/05/18 08:35 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Some parts of the world consider circumcision child abuse, but that won't stop Americans from calling it healthy.

--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

OfflineZyiadem
Smokes Catnip
 User Gallery

Loc: Intn'l Waters
Re: Transgender youth [Re: dancingcactusman] * 2
    #24968441 - 02/05/18 08:58 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Transgender is nothing new, you haven't heard about it because the Nazi's burned that history, and before them Christians/Catholics.

The truth is they have a right to freedom and happiness, if it makes them happy to be a male, so what. If it make them happy to be neither sex, who cares.

Are you mentally ill for wanting to change your brain chemistry with drugs and plants? I know some people on capitol hill that would love to claim that doing drugs makes you crazy, but in reality it is just choices, and we are nothing more than our choices.

Another thing to consider is that by attacking any freedom of another you put your own freedoms at risk.

Why does biological sex matter? I am biologically a male born with a uterus (no vagina) which is incredibly common among second sons, So am I biologically either? Neither?

--------------------
I don't know shit.
And the more I know,
The more I realize it.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Transgender youth [Re: stzacrack]
    #24968451 - 02/05/18 08:58 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
We're not having this same argument, in The Pub. If you honestly want answers to your questions, the Sexuality and Relationships forum is just a few forums down from The Pub.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Transgender youth (moved) [Re: stzacrack]
    #24968669 - 02/05/18 10:46 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Pub.

Reason:
Moving this here. Interesting conversation.

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: Transgender youth (moved) [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #24968721 - 02/05/18 11:07 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Well done Jokeshopbeard.  Thank you for performing your moderating abilities and moving the thread to another forum as hinted by Trendal, who for some reason decided to close the discussion instead ov moving it like he himself obliquely suggested.

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Transgender youth (moved) [Re: lavod]
    #24970112 - 02/05/18 09:31 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Im not trying to make anybody upset, its something that is genuinely intriguing to myself

If theres some education to be had thats great,  im sure you all think its been beaten to death, but after hearing arguments for one side of the coin id like tl hear the other side

Anonymous #1

Re: Transgender youth (moved) [Re: stzacrack]
    #24970264 - 02/05/18 10:26 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I think if you were a therapist and you had a client that said they were born a male but felt like a female and they went on to explain that it wasn't tied to being abused, that they were born this way and it made them feel whole, why wouldn't you support that.

If your outlook was to make your clients have a better quality of life, then it would be absurd to tell them they were ill.

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: Transgender youth (moved) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24970488 - 02/06/18 01:22 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

To accept transgender one must accept transspeices. To tell someone who feels like a cat trapped in a human body they are crazy is the same as telling someone who claims the same with saying they are the opposite sex.
Gender to me is physical, penis equals male, vagina equals female.
The way you feel is irrelevant. 
Do what you want,  believe what you want.  This my feelings, not yours.
You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself.
If transgender is a real thing im a transspeices x
Dragon.  Ill accept you aslong as you accept me.
The only pretend ill do is in my role-playing games.
Regardless i don't hate anyone claiming to be trans anything.
On the other hand the whole kids and transgender issue, no one should be trying to push the issue on them, it shouldn't be encouraged or discouraged prior to puberty and the neutral gender thing is a terrible idea,  look you can't have a kid claiming to be both, Sweden and Switzerland both are embracing this and raising a generation of confused people.  Im tolerant but i wont accept it. You do you, ill do me and her too.
Op just because someone claims something that seems crazy doesn't make them mentally ill.
How does someone know what it feels like to be the opposite sex know what is like?

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Transgender youth (moved) [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24971833 - 02/06/18 03:42 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Exactly,  if youre a man, no matter what youll never know what a woman feels like, no matter what,  because youre not a female

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #24972151 - 02/06/18 06:20 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
Im not trolling, i honestly want to know

how is it possible that a kid who thinks they're the opposite sex isnt mentally ill?

In the DSM it is called Gender Dysphoria, a disorder.

Quote:

Gender dysphoria is classified as a disorder under dual role transvestism in the 2017 ICD-10 CM.[7] GID was reclassified to gender dysphoria by the DSM-5.[8] Some transgender people and researchers support declassification of GID because they say the diagnosis pathologizes gender variance, reinforces the binary model of gender,[9] and can result in stigmatization of transgender individuals.[8] The official reclassification as gender dysphoria in the DSM-5 may help resolve some of these issues, because the term gender dysphoria applies only to the discontent experienced by some persons resulting from gender identity issues.[8] The American Psychiatric Association, publisher of the DSM-5, states that "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition."[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Transgender youth [Re: XUL]
    #24972272 - 02/06/18 07:02 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Right, so wtf are ww doing catering to these people and their 80 pronouns to describe them?

Is it like using 80 descriptions to differentiate and acknowledge a schizos imaginary friends?

The shit confuses the hell outta me and i still dont understand

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Re: Transgender youth [Re: stzacrack] * 2
    #24972305 - 02/06/18 07:18 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It doesn't sound like you're catering to anyone.

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

#24972470 - 02/06/18 08:31 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
Right, so wtf are ww doing catering to these people and their 80 pronouns to describe them?

Is it like using 80 descriptions to differentiate and acknowledge a schizos imaginary friends?

The shit confuses the hell outta me and i still dont understand

Just use my argument,  dont cater always fight, i openly tell self proclaimed transgender people im transspeices and im a cat. Theyer either like your crazy, or they embrace it and give you chance to get to know them and help them understand you don't hate them but that transspeices is more likely than transgender because transspeices is spirtual ad transgender is purely physical.  Figjt crazy woth bat shit crazy or in my case dragon and rainbow unicorn sprinkles crazy

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Transgender youth [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24972483 - 02/06/18 08:34 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

What kind of cat are you?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Re: Transgender youth [Re: XUL]
    #24972532 - 02/06/18 08:55 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
What kind of cat are you?

Im kimba the god damned white lion, most people know my nock of American version the lying king simba

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,460 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.