Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Herb Grinder, Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

Loc: inside your head
Mind fucking your mate on acid.
    #24962496 - 02/02/18 07:54 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Ok so it was my first time taking acid with a close friend of mine that I had grew up with. We would go fishing and he taught me how to ride a bike, all that sort of thing. But anywho I went to his house to smoke some weed like we normally would do on the weekend, but this time he said that he had some orange sunshine, and you just randomly took a fucking vial of that shit and squirted an entire eye dropper full of it on my face, some of it got into my eyes, some of it got into my mouth, and the rest of it dripped down my beard. I said what the hell man you didn't tell me you had some fucking acid, and I didn't even give you permission to splash that shit on my face. He said whatever man I thought you came over to party, and ofc I had, he then showed me some of this medicinal grade weed he had gotten from colorado, this shit was like LIME green with white crystals all over it and it had tiny microscopic orange hairs on it too. He grinded it up in his grinder, and he had one of those nice grinders that powderizes it, well anyways he said that this weed was so good that he had to grind it, then put it into the freezer, and smack the keif out of it then take his little poker thingy and remix the keif with the leaf.

So he took the weed out of the grinder and packed this little one hitter that he had, the end of it where you suck through was a triangle shape, and it was blue and red and clear, and the end was stuffed full of this skunk ass weed. We roated it back and forth until we finished it, then he also repacked it again and said, "Let's see how high we can get in 15 minutes" ofc I was on board and we got so fucking blazed man and right then as we hit the last bowl we started to feel the acid creeping up from behind us and kicking in. We felt like listening to some music so we turned on some imagine dragons and then put on some classic rock and listened to it for the next 8 hours and we just listened to the music and this extremely deep conversation that didn't feel real, it's like we noticed we were on a different frequency but we felt like it was the same thing as telekinesis and it was insane, the more we talked the higher we got and it came to like a point on a pyramid and we both jumped off into the cosmos and the conversation continued.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

Re: Mind fucking your mate on acid. [Re: hewhouseslanguage]
    #24962508 - 02/02/18 08:02 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

so yeah the point im trying to make is that do you ever have an experience like this where you have this super tight intelligent connection between yourself and someone else while tripping super hard, or is it something that only some people experience. Do I have to know the person I'm doing it too to get the same peak as I had with my close friend, or can I do this to anyone and get the same effect, if you can please shed some light on it for me.

--------------------

Offlined34d
Stranger

#24962524 - 02/02/18 08:12 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Trust is where its at, or so I would think.

Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

Re: Mind fucking your mate on acid. [Re: d34d]
    #24962563 - 02/02/18 08:37 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah and ofc that trust is apparent because your here now, but see people fail to realize that their are things around them, clues, connections to the universe and the cosmos, that people can tap into at anytime and become apart of it, once your on this frequency you can easily see and notice these things around you as the happen, people claim cooincedences dont exist, but its just because its something that we cant explain properly so we put a label on it, but its actually god speaking to us through our surroundings, thats why psychedlics light LSD, Cactus, Mushrooms, and Weed are medicines to find yourself and thats the ultimate love that anyone can provide.

--------------------

InvisibleSham87
GETHIGHER!
Male

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: Mind fucking your mate on acid. [Re: hewhouseslanguage] * 1
    #24962568 - 02/02/18 08:40 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

where does the mindfucking your mate on acid come into play?

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

Re: Mind fucking your mate on acid. [Re: Sham87]
    #24962572 - 02/02/18 08:41 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

simply inevitibleness of everything as it collides into itself and splashes onto others all the exact same time as im typing this to you now so you can easily identify it for yourself and experience it in #D way to actually see it in real time, explaining these things is more of a riddle into words than anything else, and I cant shed but so much light on it at a time, but if you ask the right questions maybe some answers will be apparent.

--------------------

Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

#24962584 - 02/02/18 08:49 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

okay so basically you can use multiple different techn iques to your advantage and to split the neutron from the electron and the positron youll have to seperate these into seperate files, similar to a ying and yang balance but your in the middle and aware, observing for yourself, and experience it at the same time as something else they you remembered about that maybe you had forgotten or that was important, I think things like this are similar to electrons being able to be at 2 places at the same time, complete quantum mechanic theory is blown out of the window once you experience an event like that, but its no need to try at all because the words will peel themself onto the paper by themselves.

--------------------

Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

#24962604 - 02/02/18 09:00 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

and when the same things continue to occur it takes place within the minds of the souls partaking in the endeavor to become attuneed to the spiritual reality of the thyself and become one of the many who relax and take a seat into the cosmic throne of the physical realm of perfection and love and true light.

--------------------

Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

#24962729 - 02/02/18 10:07 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

but yeah theirs free shit everywhere, you just have to poke around

--------------------

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#24962869 - 02/02/18 10:59 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck acid.

Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

Re: Mind fucking your mate on acid. [Re: NOUS333]
    #24963094 - 02/03/18 12:16 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

maybe one day more people will wake up to the fact these medicines expand the consciousness of human evolution, if everyone on the planet would open someones mind to the fact that psychedelics are more than just a party drug, that these rituals would be able to take place across the globe to ensure that everyone is able to see the light for themselves.

--------------------

Edited by hewhouseslanguage (02/03/18 12:17 AM)

Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

#24963103 - 02/03/18 12:19 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

waiting for a call LOL

--------------------

Offlinehewhouseslanguage
huh

#24963202 - 02/03/18 01:09 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

why not both LOL

--------------------

Offlinestringthingy
Stranger

#24963280 - 02/03/18 02:30 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hewhouseslanguage said:
so yeah the point im trying to make is that do you ever have an experience like this where you have this super tight intelligent connection between yourself and someone else while tripping super hard, or is it something that only some people experience. Do I have to know the person I'm doing it too to get the same peak as I had with my close friend, or can I do this to anyone and get the same effect, if you can please shed some light on it for me.

Yeah I've had similar experiences with my partner where we had both dosed 300ug and experienced this mind fuck together, we could read each others minds, and had similar experiences while in different rooms of the house, it is totally normal IMO and I do think that anyone can experience these things with total strangers, I have done them with others before and had not had a single experience with a single one of them that was not spiritually connected if the set and setting were right.

Offlined34d
Stranger

#24963386 - 02/03/18 05:08 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:

Yeah, I was thinking that too. The only reason I clicked was to say no but then the post was completely different to the title and I posted something else... :ooo:

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Mind fucking your mate on acid. [Re: NOUS333]
    #24964218 - 02/03/18 05:27 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:

I was wondering the same....I thought there was going to be some story about some shenanigans going on where one fucks the mind of another lol.

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
Fuck acid.

Why?

-OM

--------------------

OfflineGanja420Boy
Heroic Doser
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arizona Flag
    #24964531 - 02/03/18 06:42 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

:lolsy:

--------------------

....Synthesized love story or is it just a crazy dream....

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Herb Grinder, Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience