Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Amazon Herb Grinder, Magic Flight Launch Box, Probiotics, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineposionivy
Wisdom Spreader
I'm a teapot

Loc: USA
How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis * 1
    #24958757 - 02/01/18 03:37 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Okay so I wanted to start off by asking you kindly for your time, I may be semi-drawn out on some areas of this post, but it is only so I can ensure a step by step process to wake up as many people as I possibly can. If you would kindly share this TEK with everyone you know, it would be much appreciated.

Here I will list a grocery list of acceptable food sources that I have found to be best for probiotic gut function as well as brain health, blood flow, detoxification, "pulling" etc. I will also list some helpful items that will promote general well being and will aid in food preparation and general household activities.

Tools
Coffee Grinder
Smoothie blender of some sort
Crock Pot

Food
Organic (farm raised) cattle products, (raw milk, raw cheese, any of the meat)
Mushrooms
Organic Pink Himalayan sea salt
Chicken eggs
Pork products
Potatoes
Green Beans/Sweet Peas
Frozen organic fruits

Medicine
Medical Grade Cannabis
Organic Nicotine Infused Vape Juice
Distilled (Pure) Water

Okay so basically most people are unaware of themselves being enslaved in their own society, most people work a job to earn money to buy garbage food and drink alcohol (poison), and on top of that they aren't even aware that humans are naturally high creatures 24/7, if you decalcify your third eye, vacuum out your system with 2-3 quartz of distilled water a day, and only eat 1-2 times per day, its going to allow you to cleanse yourself of all of the inorganic minerals found in "boxed" foods. Distilled water acts like a magnetic vacuum to rid the body of these inorganic minerals. Also I recommend not showering for the week that your going to be doing this. Don't use any chemicals on your body, no lotions, deodorants, hair spray etc etc etc. Abstain from all of that shit.

Okay so day 1:

Cook your self steak and mushrooms and eggs for breakfast, just listen to your body. Drink a glass of raw milk. Add pink Himalayan sea salt to your food, and be generous, the second that shit hits your blood stream your going to feel high. Your body isn't use to organic minerals like that. When your eating chew your food really well, and you can use your coffee grinder to break down foods as needed. After 2 hours start drinking water and flushing your system, throughout the day you only want to eat frozen fruit smoothies, like 2-3 per day, anytime you feel hungry make a small smoothie like 12 ounces, and drink distilled water to feel full, Smoke the most medicinal cannabis you can get, and do so often. I would recommend in spending $5 or less on a glass one hitter at any smoke shop.

The longer you go without large amounts of food the better, fasting on liquids most of the time is recommended. The less shit you keep putting in your system the faster your body can degunk itself from all that shit you were eating before. When you cook your foods, do so only in a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil or in the crock pot with distilled water and any spices/seasonings/sauces that you enjoy. The lower the heat you cook your foods, the less they will break down and the more beneficial stuff you will get from it, also don't do anything but smoke your cannabis. If you have lung issues, you can eat it. But smoking is recommended.

Day 2

Just pay attention to what your body is doing, you should start feeling better today. Listen to your body, be aware of your surroundings, let thoughts flow through you and dont overthink anything, you are an infinite creature with a perfect fruit of nature. Always listen to yourself, and I would not recommend anything that I haven't vastly researched and studied, and also tested on myself with great success. When your body tells you its hungry, feed it. Keep distilled water flowing through your system, drink as much as you can, without going past the natural "full feeling". I would say up to a gallon a day is recommended. Your body isn't used to having pure water cleansing its system. And you may feel slightly nauseous as it starts working on vacuuming out your system. Smoke cannabis often and you shouldn't have to worry about this at all.

The secret is by Day 3, you want to be relying on that "gut feeling" your starting to notice. Most people are unaware that the stomach is an actual brain, but when its stuffed full of garbage it cant think. A glass of raw milk or nabs of raw cheese/butter on potatoes and green beans/sweet peas will aid with the clearness of your gut and promote healthy flora growth. Vaping Nicotine infused organic vape juice aids in blood flow and blood vessel stimulation and promotes brain waves. Get any middle of the road vaping kit, doesn't have to be fancy, but you want something like a mini box mod, stay away from disposables or cheap pen style vapes. Mini box mods get the job done and have good battery life. I recommend 1.2% Nicotine organic vape juice. If you are not currently a smoker/vaper, you will get a buzz from this if you vape too much too fast, so just take a few puffs, and ask your local vape shop employee for advice.

Your tolerance will build quickly and you will be able to vape more of the juice for the health benefits. Again just go with your "gut feeling" here. Rest assured I have done vast amounts of research and gone through this process myself, I wouldn't believe everything you read on the internet or see on the TV. I have tested the TEK on myself and I know for a fact it will work for you too.

Edited by posionivy (02/01/18 05:24 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline1Love1
Synthesis Design

Loc: Haiti Flag
Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: posionivy] * 1
    #24958991 - 02/01/18 09:11 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

You had me at:

Quote:

posionivy said:

Organic Nicotine Infused Vape Juice

This is an awesome TEK. I like the approach. Blaze for health....So much good info in this post.

If you're into Organic stuff, I know this small shop called Organic Ascension...I think you might like them:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OACRYSTALS

--------------------
Yung Synthesis.

Egyptian Prescription....Purple Lotus Lean...YBezuk.com

Organic Ascension (Brazilian Crystals)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/oacrystals

Offlineposionivy
Wisdom Spreader
I'm a teapot

Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: 1Love1]
    #24959661 - 02/01/18 03:13 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for your feedback.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: posionivy] * 1
    #24960087 - 02/01/18 06:42 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

posionivy said:
Organic (farm raised) cattle products, (raw milk, raw cheese, any of the meat)

Does "farm raised" really = organic?

And do you mean "cattle products"?...or beef/dairy products?....

Pretty sure there's is a difference between cattle and beef/dairy....When I think of "cattle products", these sort of things come to mind>>>>

Quote:

....Distilled water acts like a magnetic vacuum to rid the body of these inorganic minerals....

Yea distilled water can flush out one's system in a way...but all minerals are inorganic :shrug: . It's not like the water is going to leave certain minerals in the body while removing others....It all gets flushed out.

Quote:

...Add pink Himalayan sea salt to your food, and be generous, the second that shit hits your blood stream your going to feel high. Your body isn't use to organic minerals like that.....

I've been using pink himalayan salt for many years now...I've never felt high from salt :rolleyes: . I don't suggest people get too generous with salt, it's not that great for you in large amounts.

"Organic minerals"....but minerals are not organic...?....

Quote:

Just pay attention to what your body is doing, you should start feeling better today....

How is eating some meat and drinking some water and smoking good weed a few times over the course of 48 hours going to make someone feel so dramatically better than they did 48 hours prior?

I just don't understand the point of this thread, or "tek" lol.....It's basically just saying to eat some good food, drink lots of water, and smoke good weed :shrug: . Well duh, lots of water and a balanced/clean diet is ideal....Everything described in this thread is rather basic/standard things that I and lots of folks already do, except I don't feel the need to eat meat specifically to "open my third eye" :shrug: .

Why are those foods specifically used?

Why so much meat? What role does eating meat play in "opening one's third eye" ?

Why not a more plant based diet?

-OM

--------------------

Invisiblemendocino_beano
Stranger

Re: How to open your Turd eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: openmind] * 2
    #24960124 - 02/01/18 07:07 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Someone sticky this :feelsgoatman:

Quote:

Why so much meat? What role does eating meat play in "opening one's third eye" ?

That was a typo, this is a tek for opening your turd eye

Edited by mendocino_beano (02/02/18 12:23 AM)

Offlineposionivy
Wisdom Spreader
I'm a teapot

Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: mendocino_beano]
    #24960142 - 02/01/18 07:19 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the feedback! :cheers:

Offlineposionivy
Wisdom Spreader
I'm a teapot

Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: posionivy]
    #24960599 - 02/01/18 10:39 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Horizon-bound meteorite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
    #24960777 - 02/01/18 11:56 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: connectedcosmos]
    #24960829 - 02/02/18 12:31 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

:brilliant:

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

Offlineposionivy
Wisdom Spreader
I'm a teapot

Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: Northerner]
    #24960858 - 02/02/18 12:57 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

connectedcosmos said:
:popcorn:

Quote:

Northerner said:
:brilliant:

TY for your feedback :wink:

OfflineDagnet
Seeker
 User Gallery

#24961157 - 02/02/18 06:22 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Basically you like unhealthy salty greasy meat/animal products and you've smoked way too much weed and convinced yourself that its good for you.

--------------------
"Thoughts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind." - Kant

Offlineposionivy
Wisdom Spreader
I'm a teapot

Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: Dagnet]
    #24961617 - 02/02/18 12:55 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

No, I found god and figured out how to hear him, then after that I allowed him to teach me what I know now, and then share that here with you.

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
    #24962069 - 02/02/18 04:28 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Joseph Smith spent days with his head in a bag reading plates of gold that no one else ever saw, on God's instruction, and thus the book of Mormon was created.

Be like Joseph Smith brother.

Just avoid the brutal bloody demise at the end.

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

Offlineposionivy
Wisdom Spreader
I'm a teapot

Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: Northerner]
    #24962076 - 02/02/18 04:29 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

but thats the best part LUL

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #24962116 - 02/02/18 04:50 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

There is no such thing as a "third eye" unless you are referring to your penis.

Offlineposionivy
Wisdom Spreader
I'm a teapot

Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: nooneman]
    #24962173 - 02/02/18 05:14 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

cleansing your pineal gland and rest of your body to tap into the universal consciousness of oneness.

Invisiblemendocino_beano
Stranger

Re: How to open your Turd eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: posionivy]
    #24962260 - 02/02/18 05:50 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

How do I cleanse my turd eye after consuming all that beef and dairy?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#24962274 - 02/02/18 05:57 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

the 3rd eye is a groovy chakkra, always responsive to good drugs.
chakkras are kind of like wall-climbing hand holds and foot holds; a vision can latch onto a chakkra and it can persist and sooth ecstatically.

this is not more god than the rest of life, but it is a nice alternative to being grumpy.

forget about pineal possibilities - bunk,
forget about asian religions - complex and full of superstition,
forget judeo-christian glorification of stigmata and being chosen.
- just enjoy it!

--------------------

Offlineposionivy
Wisdom Spreader
I'm a teapot

Re: How to open your Third eye with only medical grade cannabis [Re: redgreenvines]
    #24962335 - 02/02/18 06:30 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mendocino_beano said:
How do I cleanse my turd eye after consuming all that beef and dairy?

follow the guide, go with your gut!

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
the 3rd eye is a groovy chakkra, always responsive to good drugs.
chakkras are kind of like wall-climbing hand holds and foot holds; a vision can latch onto a chakkra and it can persist and sooth ecstatically.

this is not more god than the rest of life, but it is a nice alternative to being grumpy.

forget about pineal possibilities - bunk,
forget about asian religions - complex and full of superstition,
forget judeo-christian glorification of stigmata and being chosen.
- just enjoy it!

preach

OfflineBlabble40
Get ready to die?

#24962885 - 02/02/18 11:05 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Cool. I like sea salt. But the shaman's la dieta says to fast on it when preparing for aya.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Amazon Herb Grinder, Magic Flight Launch Box, Probiotics, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience