Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedancingcactusman
Stranger
 User Gallery
am i right for cutting off this friend
    #24957725 - 01/31/18 07:54 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

This dude and I have been pretty damn close friends for about half a year. Before that we knew each other just never really chilled much before then. Anyway he offered for me to move in with him bc he needed a roommate and my current living situation was less than ideal so of course I jumped on the offer. I went home for a week to tie up remaining ends and collect some things and when I came back a little over a week later he has two people living with him and said they had no room for me to live there. This especially annoyed me because he's one of these guys always talking about respect and loyalty and he didn't even have the decency to let me know shot had changed.

Fast forward a week and I crash there on the couch one night. One of his roommates was on a xanax binge and I suspect forgot how many he took, because he woke up the next morning complaining that he was missing 4 xanax. As I sat in the living room silently listening to him sit in his room and talk to my friend about it, he asked if he thought I had taken then (since I was the last one awake) and my so called friend said "Nah I dint think he'd have the balls to steal your shit." Which I guess is good he didn't think I was a thief, but it's just the fact he pretty much said Nah. Hes a pussy.

The final straw was him getting cursing me out and calling me a bitch after I refused to sell him my remaining klonopin script.

He keeps calling me wanting to chill but I've just been ignoring him because I don't even feel like explaining my reasoning to him would do any good. Granted he has been doped out on meth lately so I suspect that is effecting his decision making but still I just feel like he's a shit friend.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCodeinecowboy
Kingpin
 User Gallery

Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: dancingcactusman]
    #24957746 - 01/31/18 08:03 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like a complete dick head... tell him he’s a asshole and to leave you alone no one will blame you

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
    #24957750 - 01/31/18 08:04 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Cut the fucking junkie loose mate, you don't need that shit.

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

Offlineyellowbricktoad

Loc: Somewhere over the rainbo... Flag
    #24957759 - 01/31/18 08:07 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

If he’s a shit friend he’s not really a friend at all. And if you need reassurance for cutting him out of your life that statement you made truly says it all.

Sometimes people preach things they think you want to hear “respect and loyalty” for example
so it seems like you have similar values... then there true colours come out. The good thing is at least you got to see his true colours before you 1) moved in with him and 2) invested more time and energy into the friendship.

--------------------
"How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale"

L. Carroll

OfflineStratocaster
Stranger

#24957767 - 01/31/18 08:10 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Well, where do you draw the line? Isn't it kinda sketch hangin with 'you fukin drugo' who probably aren't that chill at all and you yourself being a victim of them getting you rolled thrown in jail or those dumbfucks will accuse you of stealing and end up fucking u up. I mean, come on dude, where's you smarts?
Don't have anything to do with any of them.
I've tripped my share of times but the only thing I do is smoke n drink, and hang out at classy bars. You'll never catch me hangin with the 'you fukin drugos'. They're just unchill people who will steal my guitars and get violent. There's way cooler people out there. Are you like in the ghetto? Is there limited options for friends?

That's the wierd thing about this forum, it's a shroom forum, yet you heard people talking about crack and hanging out with dumbfucks, That's not what shrooms is about. Use your smarts and know whwne to draw the line.
The violent will try to get you to turn into one of them. Or get violent on you. Same thing with theifs and dumbfucks. Don't have anything to do with any of them.

-----You are an awesome person and deserve better friends than them.-----

--------------------
I fix guitars

Invisibleplasma

Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: dancingcactusman] * 2
    #24957775 - 01/31/18 08:16 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Dude...

I would’ve scissor kicked the fricking H-E-C-K outta that kid that accused you of stealing his xannies

And then I would’ve summersaulted to the other kid and x-chopped his jugular

Then I would’ve dragon kicked the front door wide open and Nurato sprinted home

Got no time for that jazz

--------------------
splash my nuts

OfflineCodeinecowboy
Kingpin
 User Gallery

Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: Stratocaster]
    #24957778 - 01/31/18 08:17 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

This isn’t a shroom forum, notice there’s many sub categories including the pub and other drugs discussion— yes it’s mainly a psychedelic  forum for the most part and who says “that’s not what shrooms are about” not everyone uses them for spiritual purposes they’re also very recreational man so who says people can’t use other drugs

I used to do coke Molly meth etc on the daily  actually around this time last year was the height of my addiction. I’ll tell you right now I wasn’t a junkie piece of shit that would steal your guitars for money I would work for it man. Not all junkies are bad these specific ones are but please refrain from talking about junkies like this man.

Invisibleplasma

Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: Codeinecowboy]
    #24957785 - 01/31/18 08:19 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Junkies are people too, they just like to indulge in hard drugs a little more

--------------------
splash my nuts

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #24957792 - 01/31/18 08:22 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Yes.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineStratocaster
Stranger

Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #24957829 - 01/31/18 08:38 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I use to hang with homeless people and drink with them cuz they told interesting stories and were humble, but at the end of the day i wouldn't bring them home cuz they could be tempted to steal my stuff, or do something gross. I see junkies the same way, I'm not stuck up at all, but I'm not the kinda person who isn't discerning and cautious. I've seen dumb people who trust anyone, literally anyone. They're missing a certain sense.
And honestly, I haven't run into a lot of junkies. Just kids who go throw a heroin phase and everybody avoids them and loves them from a distance, talkin to them over the phone and trying to convince them to not do the dumb shit they do. Plus junkies will get you rolled, what we call getting thrown in jail. that's sketch dude, hangin with people who have stuff on them. That is dumb as fuck.
And don't call yourself a junkie, just be yourself. Be someone you can trust too. Being trustworthy will get you out of a homeless situation too, a milf can adopt you and stuff. Be trustworthy and not sketch.

--------------------
I fix guitars

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
    #24957841 - 01/31/18 08:41 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

the first example, waiting a week is kinda a long time so thats not unreasonable other people moved in, but he shouldnt have told you there was no room he should have let you all live there. but the other examples, yeah i would cut him off with all of it combined. but sometimes people deserve a reason, so i would call him up and tell him why, one last phone call. otherwise he will always wonder why, and will assume he didnt do anything wrong and assume its something wrong with you.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #24957854 - 01/31/18 08:44 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

If you think he is or could be a good person then tell him how he is fucking up and see if he changes. He most likely won't though

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Loc: subtropics
Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: plasma]
    #24957873 - 01/31/18 08:48 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

plasma said:
Dude...

I would’ve scissor kicked the fricking H-E-C-K outta that kid that accused you of stealing his xannies

And then I would’ve summersaulted to the other kid and x-chopped his jugular

Then I would’ve dragon kicked the front door wide open and Nurato sprinted home

Got no time for that jazz

LOLOL! :lolsy:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Unvaccinated

Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24957888 - 01/31/18 08:56 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

@ op look on the bright side, thanks to him you now know how to avoid fake ass punks :thumbup:

@plasma that shit was gold :ilold: hard

--------------------
Higher than hell and low as heaven will go....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflineStratocaster
Stranger

Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #24957960 - 01/31/18 09:45 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

No you don't wait to get screwed, you use your smarts and prevent from getting screwed.
"see if he changes" are you his girlfriend? That silly ass isn't ganna change one bit. He's fake. And didn't tell him there wasn't a room. That alone is a reason not to even hang out with him.
Some of these people will not give you good advice.
You need to be able to tell if a person is chill or not before you trust them or do any sort of business with them, and don't let them pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do.
It sounds like the op has a problem with being pressured and lied to. He needs courage and strength, not bad advice.

--------------------
I fix guitars

OnlineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#24958003 - 01/31/18 10:11 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah fuck that guy, no trust or respect/benefit of the doubt at all. I've been in similar situations bring the one that binged when my best friends would be with me but I trust them completely and if I ask and they say they didn't do it that's that. Usually that's with friends I've had for over 5 years and my best friends. 1 year maybe, I'd say if he sincerely apologizes give him one more chance .

Addiction is a nasty beast and I know from almost a decade of daily opiate addiction that the times you do snap,get angry for no reason or insult or get mad at loved ones is a very unfortunate and depressing situation for the addict too. Like I said though if he sincerely apologizes give him one more chance and basically just be like " if you ever accuse me of stealing again or be nasty and curse at me again we aren't friends anymore period." If not yes cut him out like a tumor.The more I look at the OP tho maybe he doesn't deserve a second chance.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: am i right for cutting off this friend [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #24958060 - 01/31/18 10:32 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

The simple fact that he told you to move in and then turned you around last minute is a dick enough move to burn all bridges with this idiot. You don't do that to people.

As for calling you a pussy he was just trying to get some cred with his buddies, who cares.

Fuck him and his mother. Wear a condom though.

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
    #24958650 - 02/01/18 02:03 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Stratocaster said:
No you don't wait to get screwed, you use your smarts and prevent from getting screwed.
"see if he changes" are you his girlfriend? That silly ass isn't ganna change one bit. He's fake. And didn't tell him there wasn't a room. That alone is a reason not to even hang out with him.
Some of these people will not give you good advice.
You need to be able to tell if a person is chill or not before you trust them or do any sort of business with them, and don't let them pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do.
It sounds like the op has a problem with being pressured and lied to. He needs courage and strength, not bad advice.

Yeah, you're right. By the time I read through all the posts I forgot about renting his room to someone else. Stay away from that guy

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> The Pub