Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Visiting ghost towns * 1
    #24946732 - 01/27/18 06:22 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

So last year I went to Oregon for the solar eclipse, big festival but I really enjoyed the journey. But this got me thinking I’m too old for festivals in a sense I did Oregon more for the eclipse and first time west coast experience, not so much the festival though it was amazing. I have come to find out that it is travel and natural beauty that matters as those are the real stories.

Having said that I am toying with the idea of going to South Dakota and visiting abandoned towns as there are a number of them. As I did for Oregon I figure I can ship camping stuff to the state loaded with enough molly and LSD to have a great time and receive it at a local UPS store.

My main goal is to find a good ghost town and trip there perhaps wander around the abandoned town at night tripping. The only thing I can think of as an issue is random homeless squatters trying to rob me. Any thoughts on this as an idea? I’ll probaly be alone which doesn’t bother me other then the whole fucked up alone at night with the possibility of a random encounter. Now I am 100% capable of high order thinking on LSD so police wouldn’t be a problem as they are not actually threatening it’s other things I worry about. What are your thoughts on solo night time ghost town tripping in a state that’s on the opposite end of the country? Am I being crazy or is it a really good idea? I have over a decade of tripping experience and nothing seems intense enough so this is me addressing that issue

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCowb0yNeal00
Other

Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #24946860 - 01/27/18 07:37 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

:tldr:

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #24946886 - 01/27/18 07:48 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I fail to see how that is too long or remotely hard to understand but I’ll summarize anyway

Considering going to SD to visit a ghost town and take acid in said town likely at night. Highly experienced not concerned with legal ramifications as much as getting stabbed by the homeless. Is solo ghost town tripping on LSD at night as a highly experienced and capable tripper a bad idea as far as physical safety or not?

I thought I did a good job on the last post but I guess some of us are not that good at reading :wink:

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

InvisibleAsclepius
Human Being
 User Gallery

#24946888 - 01/27/18 07:50 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

He posted the same meme on my Net Neutrality thread; he's just in a trolling mood, I suppose.

--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: Asclepius]
    #24946891 - 01/27/18 07:54 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

^ works for me I’m half drunk anyway and now there’s a short summery which isn’t a bad thing. Plus I’m probably going to do it and get stabbed to death in some random town anyway because I think it’s a great idea

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #24946908 - 01/27/18 08:04 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

A youth size baseball bat, or similar clubbing device should work for homeless adversaries.

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: Robo] * 1
    #24946918 - 01/27/18 08:09 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

What a great idea! I can twirl sticks and knives fairly decent I can probably spin the bat around like in some movie before beating knife wielding homeless people down while on LSD, I think that will be a memorable trip

--------------------

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

#24946922 - 01/27/18 08:13 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Or better yet I’ll bring my steel whipped cream dispenser get some nitrous and use that to beat the homeless aggressors down with in between inhales

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#24946940 - 01/27/18 08:27 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

u set trippin dawg

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #24946942 - 01/27/18 08:28 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

How good are your telekinetic powers? If you're not comfortable with a melee weapon, you may want to rethink this quest of yours.

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: Robo] * 1
    #24946948 - 01/27/18 08:31 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe just bring some extra mushies with to hand out to the vagrants :shrug:

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
    #24946952 - 01/27/18 08:33 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Violet Wizard said:
...What are your thoughts on solo night time ghost town tripping in a state that’s on the opposite end of the country? Am I being crazy or is it a really good idea? I have over a decade of tripping experience and nothing seems intense enough so this is me addressing that issue

You mentioned something about Oregon, have you tripped in a ghost town there?

Personally would probably have a lousy trip in a ghost town,
would be jumping at shadows

remember walking around Montréal one night while tripping
and along the bike path in the darkness there was a big ass snake that made me panic
then eventually got closer and realized it was a length of rope

there is a Hindu proverb about mistaking rope for a snake that is used to describe the concept of Maya
but the situation just made me feel dumb

Invisiblepuff4200
Natural born lever puller

Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: The Influence]
    #24946954 - 01/27/18 08:35 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:

:whathesaid:vagrants like drugs too, share the l.

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: The Influence] * 2
    #24946957 - 01/27/18 08:36 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:

Your right that and sour patch kids and skittles will be had by all.

And for the record my telekinetic powers are limited to preventing bacon from curling while being cooked, it proves highly useful in the even cooking of bacon.

--------------------

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

#24947489 - 01/28/18 03:36 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Have fun going to the twilight zone anyone messes with just bash them in the nose hard as you can no negotiation

Hate to say but trust me on the last part

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (01/28/18 03:40 AM)

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #24947623 - 01/28/18 06:45 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

So you don't have any powers, and you don't want to use a bat. Bring a heater I guess.

Invisiblearago
Mr. Wind Up Bird
Male

Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: Robo]
    #24947650 - 01/28/18 07:07 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: arago]
    #24947701 - 01/28/18 07:43 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I have nothing against the idea of using a blunt instrument or even a board with a nail through it. Can’t bring a gun I am not licensed, plus unless my attacker has a gun it’s better to use some type of melee weapon.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24948585 - 01/28/18 01:16 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds amazing.

U can either bring non-lethal weapons like pepperspray, a billyclub, brass knuckles.

Or lethal weapon like a knife or gun.

U are putting yourself at risk. But since I dont know if homeless freaks sleep in abandoned towns, I cant say ifs its actually dangerous.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Visiting ghost towns [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24948656 - 01/28/18 01:28 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I’m honestly probably going to do it. Once I get something in my head I usually follow through with it. I think a big part of it is going to be what’s also in the area because I can rent a car so I can make it into a vacation.

I’ll probably bring pepper spray and walk with a stick or something. Non lethal in case I do encounter police, way easier to be like I got a stick and pepper spray then “this huge knife or gun”. Honestly I don’t want to hurt anyone obviously it just seems like a great idea other then that tiny aspect, other then random acts by crazy beasts in the darkness.

Kinda a toss up between Oregon and South Dakota. I want to go to South Dakota simply because I’ve never been. Oregon does have marijuana which solves the whole not being able to smoke issue though. I got plenty of time to research it’s not like I’ll dive into this unprepared. Probably end of the summer type stuff

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order