Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEch0
Stranger

"I am peaking ona high dose of 4HOMET and just saved my friend from killing herself" UPDATE * 1
    #24901297 - 01/09/18 05:23 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

madest trip rprt ill update when sober
Update:
Im still pressed for time as I am studying but I will give a slight update to this post now that it has been a while.

So it had come to the end of the day and I felt extremely peaceful and happy. All my relationships at the time were going well, I had had a nice day, the house was super clean and I just suddenly realised a trip may be a good idea as I also had some things to work out.

I consumed about 20mg of 4homet insufflated followed by a fair amount more as I felt amazing. I lay in my bed staring at the cieling as I fell into psychedelic bliss. Fuck me this chemical is amazing....

I felt really close to the people in my life and felt like they were with me. A friend came to my mind as we hadnt spoken in a while and I knew she was going through a tough time. We have always had quite a deep connection even though we rarely get the chance to see eachother. We also always have the strangest coincidences and although I dont believe in anything particularly paranormal I cant deny its always felt like something paranormal was going on. She also has gone through episodes of psychosis which sound like a trip in itslef and weirdly changed her life for the better for some degree.

So i text her somethings along the lines of , I know we havent spoken for a while but you mean a lot to me and I love you and you are one of the few people I care to sta in contact with forever.

The second i send that I get a text back saying, you dont know what you have just done I was just about to kill myself.... My visuals went crazy and somehow I didnt bad trip just felt the most intese emotions.

She then smoked a load of weed with her friend and said she felt like she was tripping and seems to have a much better perspective on life.

Since then I have made sure she is ok and have tried to help her to the best of my ability. She seems much much better.

And just a side note, that was also the most beneficial trip of my life. Over the next week or so I tripped back to back and since then feel reborn. I am so beyond happy and had moments during my trips of true bliss.

Life is fuckin beautiful, im so glad she is ok, im so glad I didnt end my life during my depression as I am so happy now. And I hope anybody out there in a dark place reading this knows that it will get better, even though your brain is telling you that it never will and you cant be happy. Life is beyond precious.

Much love all, and god fucking bless psychedelics.

--------------------
[gradient:#FF009D,#]PEACE[/gradient]

Edited by Ech0 (01/18/18 08:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: Ech0]
    #24901343 - 01/09/18 05:46 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Any word on the subject??????

OfflineEch0
Stranger

Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: heatlessbbq]
    #24904771 - 01/11/18 04:18 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I have only just really recovered from the trip as couldn't sleep and ended up taking a lot of Xanax so yesterday was a blur, very busy today but will post a trip report when i get the chance and update this post.

It boils down to me getting a random urge to text this friend i havent seen in a while how much i love her and how she means the world to me as my trip made me feel super connected to everyone in my life and it felt like they were all with me.

The second I sent that I get a text from her saying, you don't know what you have done I was about to kill myself.

Its so weird me and her always have the most weird connection and always have the strangest coincidences. I'm a very scientific person but it feels as if the universe made this happen.

I'm just so happy she is alive.

Peace x

--------------------

OfflineEch0
Stranger

Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: Ech0]
    #24904772 - 01/11/18 04:20 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

And the weirdest thing is I didn't bad trip I just felt this huge feeling like this was supposed to happen and got massive surges of crazy emotions and my visuals went crazy.

I was on 20+ mg insufflated and then another 10-15ish after

--------------------

OfflineConfusius
Stranger
    #24905308 - 01/11/18 10:58 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I am glad to hear you stopped her. I hope she gets better soon. I have had my fair share of suicidal friends. Maybe once she feels better a psychedelic experience ( under supervision) can help her to heal. I would love to read the trip report.

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: Confusius]
    #24905370 - 01/11/18 11:40 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

There's nothing worse than a serious situation when you're peaking. Weird and lucky the timing on that, we experience and hear so many of these types of coincidences with psychedelics that it definitely can make you wonder how coincidental they actually are.

OfflineEch0
Stranger

Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: feevers]
    #24905391 - 01/11/18 12:07 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry still don't have time to fully update this but ide just like to add that she is fine now.

Afterwards her friends came round and she got really high. She said that it felt like she was tripping (which she never has before) and thought about life and got a new perspective on it and now seems really happy.

Im so fucking happy and tearing up just writing this. I fucking love psychedelics. They are a light in the darkness

--------------------

Invisibleskin.walker
 User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #24906861 - 01/12/18 12:35 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Yes you may have connected with her through the spirit world after not having seen each other for so long. Or she may have always been in love with you and  views YOU as the best she is going to do in her life/near future and will pull any play out of the book to get you to stay.

Maybe I'm just old but the moral of the story is don't trust women.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: skin.walker]
    #24907512 - 01/12/18 09:38 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

skin.walker said:
Yes you may have connected with her through the spirit world after not having seen each other for so long. Or she may have always been in love with you and  views YOU as the best she is going to do in her life/near future and will pull any play out of the book to get you to stay.

Maybe I'm just old but the moral of the story is don't trust women.

Didn’t want to say it but this went through my head.  Doesn’t mean it’s remotely true but possible.  Bitches be crazy.

Invisibleacidgoofy
Freak

Loc: Germany
Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: NOUS333]
    #24907620 - 01/12/18 10:28 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I had insane goose bumps while reading
crazy shit

--------------------
“What you seek is seeking you” Rumi

OfflineEch0
Stranger

Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: acidgoofy]
    #24922552 - 01/18/18 08:00 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I can safely say it is not the case that she was simply seeking attention from me, feel kinda disgusted that's what peoples minds jump to.

--------------------

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#24922669 - 01/18/18 09:12 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ech0 said:
I can safely say it is not the case that she was simply seeking attention from me, feel kinda disgusted that's what peoples minds jump to.

Well.  Human nature is disgusting sometimes.

Invisibleacidgoofy
Freak

Loc: Germany
Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: NOUS333]
    #24922814 - 01/18/18 10:32 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

we are all connected
its that simple

--------------------
“What you seek is seeking you” Rumi

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: acidgoofy]
    #24923047 - 01/18/18 12:31 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Youd be surprised man.... some girls see empathy as a weakness and will use it to boost themselves up, kinda like an energy vampire. Not to say there arent good women out there, just take my advice and get into a very sober mindset and think about it before making a move or anything. I once took some L and reached out to a girl who seemed to be going thru a rough time and it turned out that she was just attention seeking, and used me kind of as a way to seem cool to her (my) friends. Then she fucked this one dude and ditched all her friends and family to go live a rockstar life in Oregon. Kinda fucked me up for awhile. Just be careful. Don't get tricked

OfflineEch0
Stranger

Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: FractalMind]
    #24935437 - 01/23/18 05:37 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I know humans can be shit sometimes, I just mean its a bit sad that that is the first thing peoples minds jump to after my report..

Nothing I said suggested that she had any motive like that other than the fact she is a woman.

I think its more of a problem with insecure men than what woman actually do. I remember when I was a super insecure guy I could transfer that self hatred into a hatred for women.

And I'm sure you guys have had shit experiences with women I don't doubt that but can we just end discussion on this bs, and focus on it as a very positive experience.

Edited by Ech0 (01/23/18 05:40 AM)

OfflineHappinessfeeling
GOD
 User Gallery

#24935686 - 01/23/18 09:05 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I am peaking ona high dose of 4HOMET and just saved my friend from killing herself

Why do you feel the need to advertise this to the world on the internet?

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Ganja Bush Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Lord Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. HappinessFeeling.

OfflineEch0
Stranger

Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: Happinessfeeling]
    #24936279 - 01/23/18 01:22 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It wasn't advertising it was that I was fucked on drugs and just had a mad experience and felt I had to write it down somewhere - ie. a trip report.

Didn't mean to come across as self righteous - just kind of everyones worst nightmare to get a message like that and thought it was quite interesting to share.

--------------------

OfflineEch0
Stranger

Re: Im peaking on high dos4homet and just saced my friend from killing herslf [Re: Happinessfeeling]
    #24936289 - 01/23/18 01:26 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Also my ego was obliterated on psyches I hope its obvious that I wasn't trying to brag or something.. just more of a interesting story and another borderline paranormal experience that has happened on psyches that can be added to the list on this forum.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds