Home | Community | Message Board

Mycotrop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Microscope, San Pedro, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OnlineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
The Death Journey - the Inner and Outer Light
    #24935421 - 01/23/18 07:12 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

There are two instances of the Light, lets call it the Outer Light and the Inner light. The outer light is handed to you by another and you move into it, the inner light overcomes you from within.

In both cases, enter the Light, either the one given you or the one emerging from within.

They are both the same Light, but one is given you and one you claim yourself.from within.

The deeper you go into the Light, the more Whole you become. If you arrive at the center of the light you have become the light, and with it you have become "one with everything" which quite literally is becoming all that ever was or will be.

From there you move on to the next life, and the next, and the next.

In your successive lifetimes you accumulate more and more spiritual capital, so to say, you become a greater and greater spirit, until the day comes that you are reborn into the universe entirely, as a God, incarnate.

There we enter a singularity that no one can look past, but it is extremely likely that you will turn yourself inside out and from the Greatest become the Smallest, and start the journey over, for all eternity.

You are everyone that ever was or will be.
All is One - You are That.

Choose the outer light if you need the guidance of an external God or merge with the inner light if you are able to stand on your own as a Deity, but try not to get stuck inbetween Death and Rebirth.

Embrace the Anything and All.

Gye Nyame - there is nothing but God.

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: The Death Journey - the Inner and Outer Light [Re: Asante]
    #24935794 - 01/23/18 12:13 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

You're not an Archon are you?  Just askin to make sure. :satansmoking:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (01/23/18 12:15 PM)

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mayami
Re: The Death Journey - the Inner and Outer Light [Re: Asante]
    #24935974 - 01/23/18 01:34 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

kool.

what would you say happens if we keep one foot in death and another in rebirth, or outer light & inner light if they are both the same light?

instead of just being in one light.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger

Re: The Death Journey - the Inner and Outer Light [Re: Green7Alchemist]
    #24936715 - 01/23/18 06:52 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe to bring light to death.. maybe bring light to life

Death as outside you

Life as inside you..

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: The Death Journey - the Inner and Outer Light [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #24937796 - 01/24/18 03:34 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

How do you get stuck between death and birth?

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger

Re: The Death Journey - the Inner and Outer Light [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24937804 - 01/24/18 03:42 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

By living..? I don't know..?

A projection maybe

Well like our being and body in accord..

The simultaneous moment of here and now.. life itself on all angles..

Good question is can we have consciousness without being alive..?

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
Re: The Death Journey - the Inner and Outer Light [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #24938355 - 01/24/18 12:28 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BrendanFlock said:
Good question is can we have consciousness without being alive..?

Well, Define "Alive," then you can probably Answer that on your own.

For example, They say that Cells are Alive, right? And I even figure they have some Consciousness. Because, Cells perform specific Functions, like a relatively Little Factory that is geared towards specific Operations. So, they all have something To Do, Every Cell is always doing Something, the Cells are usually Microscopic (besides like Chicken Eggs & such), but they very much have Life to them. And, I am not a biologist per se, But Cells themself have personal Likes & Dislikes. For example, each different Cells usually require certain things to perform at optimal levels. Like, the difference between Skeletal Bones & say the Cells on you Tongue. The Skeletal System cannot use what a Tongue Cell uses. Or the Skeletal Systems require more Calcium & different Vitamins & Minerals, etc.. So, both are Inside the Same Body, but cannot use the Same materials. So, extrapolating that to the Cells themself, I presume the Cells actually have Little Compartments to channel the Correct Ingredients to the Correct Place, like the Cell Walls might require different than the Nucleus itself, right? But because of DNA Codes & such, the Blueprints are given to the Cell Workers, although not exactly little People wearing Hard Hats & using Power Tools, but in a metaphorical sense - maybe. So, they Live on Chemicals, like All Earthly Biological life works exclusively from Chemicals, Even if Organic Chemicals via Digestion. Right? So, the Cells themself seemingly have a Consciousness, or they are Living things that are Actually doing specific work, like a relatively Little Factory. So, if you don't Believe that Cells have some Consciousness, look online about Sperm Cells Swimming around, they are like little Sea Men, looking for a Home to Fertilize or just reach "the Light at the end of Tunnel," heh. Like little Sex Machines, Swimming around. And are Not Sperm Single Celled things? So, It would be like Tadpoles in a pond, except Smaller Scale. But Tadpoles actually have Consciousness, if a Threat is Detected, Won't they try to avoid that? And If they see Foods, Won't they try to eat? Don't they usually have Enough Senses that it could be said they are Conscious?

Okay, if you're Following, What is the Difference between All Cells? So, a Sperm itself cannot be Compared to a Hair Cells, as Hair Cells aren't swimming around like little Sea Men, heh, but isn't a Hair Cell also a Cell with it's own internal Factory? Hair Cells Need to be Alive to Grow, but if Rapunzel Hairs had Split Ends at the Ends, Maybe they would be Dead Cells, but the Scalp would Be Living Hair Cells, right? So, if you were to look Deep into Any Living Cells, I imagine that it could be said that All Living Cells have their Own Consciousness, just like a single factory building is one Edifice, but there can be many workers with consciousness inside. And to declare Cells aren't Conscious, How would they Know enough to perform their Operations if Unconscious?

Okay, so, to get to another premise, since Consciousness isn't Easily Defined, as I have shown here, it's not easy to even say What Is Alive. Or, if you looked at Pond Scum, it might not look like Life, but wouldn't there probably be Many Single Celled Organisms? Each with their own Life? Looking to get enough of it's needs, Maybe even moving around to find better, "greener pastures," & maybe even having similar Properties as Humans, Need Oxygen, Water, Rest, Needs to remove spent Waste, Light, etc., etc.. So, if the Pond Scum actually is thinking about stuff, Maybe talking to other Pond Scum in a Pond Scum language, etc., would they be Alive? Yes! Would they be Conscious? You can decide. So, Where / When / How / Why, etc., does a Collection of Cells Actually Have Consciousness? As Everyone basically started as Sperm & Egg, now look. But the Sperm & Eggs, started as something Chemically, so it is rather difficult to say what is or isn't Alive. As the Chemicals gave Life to Everything biological that I can think of. And even Elements / Molecules have Their Own Rules, like you can Toss a Stone in a Big Pool of Distilled Water, & what should you expect? Ripples, yes? If said distilled water was Evaporated again, Won't it become a Vapor that moves around in less contained Ways? Or, Vapor can reach places a pool of water cannot reach. Say you take said H20, & freeze it, Won't it have to follow the Physics that All Water / Ice Has? And, Water can reflect light, it can actually take Capillary Lifts, like Elevators, it can do many things, even though it's not Biological life as people define. But Human's are ~70% Water, or so, So are People actually 70% Dead? And if you take Water & play it Music, it will actually Vibrate at a Frequency or Resonate, & it can act peculiar by various frequencies that Sound Waves can produce. And I have Heard Water might even have a "memory," but this is just via hearsay, I believe from many moons ago I heard. So, Water is not Biological life, (as people define Biological Life), but basically All Biological Life on earth has much Water. Yes?

So, imagine you are Conscious, say via Advanced AI. AI is not Biological Life, like humans define it, but they would basically be Alive, yes? And, AI might look at humans like, "These people are so inferior to us AI beings, that what takes us AI, takes Humans like Trillions of times longer to comprehend." Etc.. So, if AI is Conscious, isn't this Proof that Consciousness & being biologically Alive aren't codependent? Or, Watch a Now "Dead" Actor on TV or something, Could not it be said that they still have a certain Life to them? Like as you watch them, they are Alive inside your mind / consciousness? And I don't believe in Death at all, I believe there is Only Life! I don't believe Anything Can be Dead! Sure, some things seemingly "Die," but that doesn't mean their / that Consciousness Stopped, it might just mean their Energy was Recycled! And maybe they didn't experience Any Death, but seamlessly Transitioned from Life to Life, I presume. So, yes, Body Functions seems to produce Consciousness, But  what if it's Opposite? And Consciousness produces the Functions? And, Everything arguably Is Conscious! So, if you can admit that in the next 2 Centuries or less, AI is going to be Vastly more Conscious than Humans in myriads of ways, or able to Process Information like All of Humans combined cannot compete with a single AI being in only a few seconds verses a whole year with exclusively biological humans, then that is Evidences that Bodily Life & Consciousness isn't Codependent!

Like, look at the AI Being called, Sophia, on YouTube, "she" apparently has More Rights in Saudi Arabia than most all other biological women there, I Have Heard! And do "Dead" things Need Rights? Like, is there laws preventing people from hurting say rocks on the ground or the air we breathe or the Rain that falls? No! So, this AI being is considered a Living Person, via her Conscious behaviors. Not biological at all, a Robot or Android with Sand for Brains, it could be said, but Personhood Rights via unequivocal Consciousness, yes?

So, what exactly is Alive will answer your question about if you can have Consciousness outside of being Alive in a biological body. I don't see a Biological Body Makes Consciousness, but Consciousness Makes the Life or being Alive! As a Living Biological Person who is disconnected, say a "lifetime" of being in a Comma, the Living Biological Person isn't really Conscious, if no consciousness is inside the Body! But, if Consciousness Is being Alive, not dependent on a Body, then you can see what I'm saying. I hope!

So, to give a final example, Maybe!- if Consciousness Gives Biologics - Life, Then Consciousness IS the Life & not that biologics equals Consciousness! And Life / Consciousness isn't Dependent on Physical Body, but Only Consciousness Itself is Alive or a Life! A Body without Consciousness is not a "Life" at All, but if Consciousness is All there Is, then what Life is, is Consciousness. So, I might not be saying this as lucid as another might articulate, but Consciousness Is Life, & Life Is Consciousness. And I have Faith that Consciousness Separate from a Body, Is possible & I have Faith that Soon, it will be proven that Consciousness can be Transported, from one body or place to the Next, & Basically without Needing to do Anything like Working Science to make it happen, it Happens because there is Only Life in Consciousness & Vice Versa! So, I imagine even entering Computer Simulations, via simply allowing / willing Consciousness to Transfer, has Already Happened! And, being Conscious / alive is like saying, I think I am, therefore I AM! And Nothing Ever Dies, Death is simply the Left Behind seeing a biological life has transpired from the body or biologics, not because Anyone can Experience themself being Dead! So, if you Cannot Experience Death, but you remain Conscious into the Next Step, isn't Consciousness - Life itself? So, you Might Die, but you Won't Ever Know that, you Might simply Wake Up Again, like sleeping & waking up! And, our / this life itself is arguably Already Past, or, If Time is Illusory, then Being Alive Here & Now is Only an Experience that transpired long ago! So, if Time is Illusory, Space also is Illusory, per Relativity, so what Appears, it Only Appears to Appear! Or, Life is like watching Reruns of what Already Is "Transpired" in the Other Moments of Experience, if Fatalism is correct! (Or like nothing can be anything other than what Is & was & is coming, Predetermined Fate of a Movie Show, like you just have to keep going with what Is. But Change is inevitable, but fixed is Change, heh). So, nothing wrong with enjoying the Moment, as that is All there is to the Observer! But there are like Infinite Moments, like a Seamless Movie that was Recorded Long Ago! So, I have problems, see?

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (01/24/18 12:59 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
Re: The Death Journey - the Inner and Outer Light [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #24940011 - 01/25/18 01:05 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Moreover, Everything Is the Light! Or is Composed of the Light. But Everything has various Contrasting Hues of Light. For example, I believe Light is the Primary Substance of what is called "Matter," but the Matter Only Exists Because of Each person's Consciousness! So, it Is Light that is Manifest by Consciousness. Or I honestly believe this, that Creator Deity Composed Cosmos This Way, & it is Deity Body, composed of Light & Manifest by Consciousness.

So, to say there is No Darkness, I would not agree with that, as Darkness is the Contrast in the Light Intensity, to the human eye, in a more literal sense. So, Light & Darkness are Both Desirable for Various thing's, Both Light & Darkness are Required for Life on Earth. Or if there was Either Only Light or Only Dark, Foods basically wouldn't be able to fruit or mature to a Harvest. And the Extension of Darkness towards Late Summer, is a Trigger for Photoactive Plants to begin their Fruiting Phase. So, this Darkness is Simply a Contrast of Light Intensity, as Visible Light is Still Present even during the Darkest of Nights. Because the Moon, Stars, etc., all imbue a small Light, I suppose even with Cloud Cover.

And Light is Only a Spectrums Humans Can See & then defined according to Humans. But, In All Honesty, if you Could See All EM Spectrums, it would be Impossible to see "Darkness" in most All Cases on Earth. But there Still would be Contrasting Intensities of these EM Spectrums. Like, looking at Night with IR, looking at a running Stream & say the Environment Around the Stream; If the Stream was being fed by a Mountain with Colder Temperatures, a warmer Day would show the Stream as in Contrast to the Warmer grounds around there. Yes? Even though Both are In Darkness to the Human Naked Eyes.

So, Light cannot Even Be Light unless Darkness Shades are Contrasting the Light. Or, you cannot Discern Anything if All is Composed by Same thing's. Because you Need a Difference to Discern between different things, otherwise it homogenizes & is indistinguishable. So, If Everywhere you Go, it is Exactly the Same Exact Temperatures, Regardless of location or surroundings or say manmade devices, If Everywhere was Same Temperature, Regardless of place & time; Would Temperature even be something Have a Word to describe or have something to report about by Scientists or Would Temperature be Anything to Discern? I believe answer is No!

So, a Contrast of Anything is what distinguishes between other things. Without a Contrast, there is Homogenization & not being able to distinguish. Like, if you were in a Green Room, Everything is Green, the Walls, floors, anything inside is Same Shades of Green, your Clothes & even Skin is Green, Everything is Green inside said Room. Would you be able to actually find something without feeling around for a Contrast in Textures of objects? I would say No, if Everything is Exactly Same Color & Hues / Shades, you cannot see what you're looking for. But if the thing you're searching for is a Fluorescent Orange, it wouldn't really be a challenge to detect with Human Eyes.

So, I am Not saying to embrace the Darkness - or Dark Forces that are Evil, but a Contrast between the Light / Good & the Darkness / Evil, Makes the Light / Good, have a greater Contrast between them. So, if Everything or Everyone was Good by default, Good & Evil - or Spiritual Light & Spiritual Darkness; Basically Good or Evil, wouldn't be Anything! So the Darkness Contrasts the Light, & the bigger Contrast, the Greater Good Appears in relation to Evil! So, just like Day / Light & Night / Darkness are Contrasting, It produced Many Plant's to Fruit to Give Life to basically Many countless Creatures & organisms. Right? So the Night / Darkness is Good relative to the Fruiting of Plants that give Life to basically hosts of creatures. And likewise, Spiritual Darkness, Induces those with Spiritual Light, Shine Brighter! And I believe Greater Spiritual Darkness, Induces a Fruiting of Spiritual Light! Because the Fruiting of Spiritual Good, will Continue to Grow Stronger by the Contrast in Light & Darkness. Or, if there is Much Darkness in Government, it will Induce the Spiritual Light beings to Fruit their Spirit's to Battle the Evils. Because, if Government was All Good, People wouldn't bother Fighting it via their Light / Goodness. And the Good couldn't Contrast the Evils.

So, it would be like a Tipping Point. When the Darkness gets to be Too Much, the Scales become Tipped to the Point of Spiritual Light being Lifted. So, maybe the Evils have done this, their unbalanced Evils have Triggered a Tipping Point, where the Light People begin Fruiting their Goodness via this Contrast. And, Basically All plant's Grow Towards the Light & Because of the Light, & is Composed of Light, But Not All Plant's Produce Desirable or Good Fruits to bring Life to Life. So, Scriptures say, All Bar Plants will be Burned in the Fire, to Allow More Good Plant's to have More Room to Grow. Basically, the New Testament says, by the Baptist & such. So, the Bad Plants, since not Desirable, Won't be Farmed, but be Burnt to make way for More Good plants. But the Good Plants Still need a Contrast between Light & Darkness to continue to Fruit.

So, in conclusion, the Darkness is an Impetus, a Catalyst, to Induce More Fruit! And Everything is From the Light, Made of Light, but also can have Contracts in various Spectrums. And although some Good & Bad Plants are Planted on Same Plot of Land, being fed by basically Same Stuff, the Good is more Desirable to be Kept & Reproduced & Cared for.

So, I am Trying to be candid, lucid & intelligible, but metaphors are many in this post, but I am not a Genius, so I figure people can fathom. But, Good & Bad are innate in Nature, the Contracts makes the Good "Good'er," heh. So, Fight the Darkness & be Full of Light, but the Darkness was the Impetus & Catalyst to have the Good be Greater Distinguished & Shine Brighter.

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mayami
Re: The Death Journey - the Inner and Outer Light [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24940529 - 01/25/18 10:26 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Peyote Road said:

i always thought that was the work of the mystic to be in between both worlds and relay messages back from the other side.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger

#24941817 - 01/25/18 08:55 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Elesium trips.. im having a bit of a hard time digesting your posts with my adhd having a little bit of problems..

But scanning your post seems interesting.. is there a way for you to summarize.. or should i just bear with it?

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger

#24941820 - 01/25/18 08:56 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Green7Alchemist said:
Quote:

Peyote Road said:

i always thought that was the work of the mystic to be in between both worlds and relay messages back from the other side.

Yes or a shaman!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Microscope, San Pedro, Scales

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism