Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMushMaggot
Fibonacci'r
Male

Loc: Flag
Still in Love
    #24932482 - 01/21/18 09:19 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Still in love with my ex, we were in a relationship for around 2 and half years she was my first serious love.
I broke up with her when I had my first serious bout of depression, I couldn't even manage myself so I thought it was better to part ways then take her down with me.
Its been about 4 years since then, she moved away to study roughly an 8 hour drive.

I have been in a couple of relationships since then and also just learned a lot more about my self in general and learned to deal with my depression.

We have had a couple of flings in the 4 years we have been a part and she feels like a soul mate if there is one. The more she matures the stronger connection I feel.

She still lives 8 hours away and I only get to see her when she comes home to visit. she has also confessed that she still loves me.

I dont really know what to do, all my friends and family are situated in my home city and I truly love where I live now.
thinking about a long distance relationship but unsure, shes the type of women that I would wait for.

what would you do ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Still in Love [Re: MushMaggot] * 5
    #24934350 - 01/22/18 05:00 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Get her.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: Still in Love [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #24934861 - 01/22/18 08:20 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

If you want her and she still loves you and wants you back, you should deffinantely let 8 hours of driving keep you apart,  i can tell you shes better off without you.:costanza:

OfflineMushMaggot
Fibonacci'r
Male

Re: Still in Love [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24935001 - 01/22/18 09:23 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

True that was just unsure how to rekindle a relationship with her being away, I guess its time to pay her a visit

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: Still in Love [Re: MushMaggot] * 1
    #24935963 - 01/23/18 11:29 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

My suggestion would be get over her and find someone new. This relationship has ended and even though she may have confessed some time of emotion toward you it will not fit the sunshine you have in you mind.

The past is the past for a reason. You can say you ended it and it did not end on bad terms but the fact of the matter is 4 years is a significant amount of time. I assure you if you get back with her you will not be going to the past when it was like it was but rather some new future where neither are the person you were 6 years ago when you met.

Been through 2 long term relationships time changes a lot, including people.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

OfflineMushMaggot
Fibonacci'r
Male

Re: Still in Love [Re: Violet Wizard] * 1
    #24936301 - 01/23/18 01:37 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for your replies! Yeah I thought about that, she seems like a better person now a lot more mature and all the things that I find attractive are still there.

I guess there is that perceived sunshine but I know there's cloudy days and the stormy days.
Im just going to go with the flow if there is a big waterfall ahead thats okay

Offlinemyco myco unday
Stranger
Male
Loc: Houston, TX
Re: Still in Love [Re: MushMaggot]
    #24990446 - 02/13/18 01:25 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

If you think there is really something special there, try and find out. You don't want to look back 10 years from now and wonder what if. Most likely, it's gone and you are trying to rekindle something that can't happen, but the best way to find out is to try.

If you want to try, go visit her and talk about it. If there is something, go visit every other weekend. Work from that and see where it goes. An 8 hour drive is nothing for the right partner and you could eventually move there and still easily see your family and friends frequently. Don't let 8 hours be the difference.

OfflineXeny

Re: Still in Love [Re: MushMaggot] * 1
    #25012398 - 02/22/18 03:44 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Nothing is what it once was buddy, you're trying to recapture those early precious moments when u fall in love with a girl and what not. I know it's hard to accept but you cannot get it back.
I'm not saying it's a bad idea to start a new relationship with this girl, just saying it will never be the same again, and it might cheapen the friendship you have with her.

But we all know all to well advice doesnt mean shit for people in love, they don't want to be rational, they wanne 'go with the flow', or 'do what they feel'.
Just an excuse to do stuff you know you shouldnt if you ask me.

--------------------
Ik hou van je

While you're still sleeping the saints are still weepin' cause things you call dead haven't yet had the chance to be born. -Scatman John

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: Still in Love [Re: Xeny] * 1
    #25017671 - 02/24/18 04:59 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Follow your heart always!

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
522 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.