Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
InvisibleMad_Larkin
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Great Scott]
    #24927079 - 01/20/18 12:14 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Great Scott said:
I approve this thread. :thumbup:

loving that sig

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: WScott]
    #24927321 - 01/20/18 05:31 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I saw this.

Many senators and congressmen have read it and believe it could indicate prison sentences, but cannot say any details at this time.

It must first be released.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: #ObamaGate (moved) [Re: WScott]
    #24927349 - 01/20/18 06:08 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Pub.

Reason:
Moved to Political Discussion

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: #ObamaGate (moved) [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #24927540 - 01/20/18 09:02 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

>Half the country think he has caused a lot of horrible things to happen and said a lot of horrible things. No different then Obama

Exactly what "horrible things" has he caused to happen?

He said some un pc and undiplomatic things? Yep

>No different then Obama

Wrong, if he was no different then you guys would worship both.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: qman]
    #24927655 - 01/20/18 10:01 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
No, corrupt people don't put other corrupt people in jail, not gonna happen. They're all on the same team, a big fat nothing burger.

You may be right that corrupt people don't put other corrupt people in jail, but if it turns out to be true that the FBI abused their surveillance powers, I wouldn't call it a nothing burger.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24927675 - 01/20/18 10:10 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Trump is as far from the "mold" as you can get in a president. He doesn't even act presidential which I'm not praising because we want our leaders to present a dignified front, even if its fake as most of them are. He is considered an outsider by the establishment which is why they try so hard to destroy him. Shrub was gop but the media treated him kindly, compare that to how they go after trump like a pack of wild dogs.

Over a year of russiagate and still nothing but they will keep trying. Almost every day there is something about it suggesting that they are closing in and have just about found the smoking gun. Almost but not quite, same as a year ago, same as it will be a year from now. Will they finally let it fade or will they bark up that same wrong tree for the full 8 years?

Agreed so far...

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Trump is shaking things up and the powers that be do not like that. I would not rule out an assassination. I'm sure he has been reminded about kennedy more than once like 'watch your step'.

How do you know?  I think you're treading into :tinfoil: territory.

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
He is slowly fixing the damage done by the last 24 years of liberal policy. Yes, shrub went along with it too.

The real damage started in the 80s when it became ok for Government to be bought by the rich and used to help them grow richer.  And yes, since then democrats went along with that too.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: qman] * 1
    #24927677 - 01/20/18 10:10 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Ya know, just today someone told me hillary and obama were going to jail soon. I thought he was nuts but it may happen yet.

No, corrupt people don't put other corrupt people in jail, not gonna happen. They're all on the same team, a big fat nothing burger.

QFT

You people who think these guys are going to jail are a hoot. :curbyourenthusiasm:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24927683 - 01/20/18 10:13 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The real damage started in the 80s when it became ok for Government to be bought by the rich and used to help them grow richer.  And yes, since then democrats went along with that too.

You say that like it's something to be surprised at and the Dems had to be dragged along kicking and screaming. The Dems are big fucking money and are every bit as corrupt as the Reps.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (01/20/18 10:14 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate (moved) [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24927685 - 01/20/18 10:13 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Exactly what "horrible things" has he caused to happen?

Tax cuts for the rich paid for by cuts to important programs for one, plus an extra $1.5 trillion in debt.

He's good for one thing; helping the rich get richer.  Even qman has acknowledged that he's become the same as previous Presidents in this regard.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Icelander]
    #24927690 - 01/20/18 10:15 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

You say that like it's something to be surprised at and the Dems had to be dragged along kicking and screaming. The Dems are big fucking money and are every bit as corrupt as the Reps.

I agree, but I never said they had to be dragged along.  Yes, big money went to both parties.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24927791 - 01/20/18 10:55 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Lol what a joke. Of course they won't release the memo because it's bullhsit. Trump could declassify anything he wants but this whole thing is much more impressive if the republicans act like there is some scandalous memo that would bring down the investigation into TRUMP's TREASONOUS 2016 CAMPAIGN.

Come on Trump. Declassify the memo. Put up or shut up you pathetic loser.

It's stunning how stupid trump supporters are. You guys are easier to play than a game of checkers

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/20/18 10:58 AM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods]
    #24927822 - 01/20/18 11:15 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

#releasethememo

I dare you

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Icelander]
    #24927851 - 01/20/18 11:31 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:

You say that like it's something to be surprised at and the Dems had to be dragged along kicking and screaming. The Dems are big fucking money and are every bit as corrupt as the Reps

How can dems be the party of big fucking money and at the same time want to steal it all by raising taxes and give it away through social programs and free shit for poor people and illegals?

--------------------

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods] * 1
    #24927876 - 01/20/18 11:44 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Obamacrats are the party of illegal spying and big brother bullshit. They will go down in the annals of history as exactly that.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Offlinexzylocybin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24927894 - 01/20/18 11:52 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Obama and trump are not on the same team. That is one thing I'm sure about. When obama does the perp walk I will be cheering. Actually I'd rather see hill do the walk.

I'd rather see them blindfolded and stood in front of a bunch of sandbags, treason is a capital offense

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Psilynut2]
    #24927916 - 01/20/18 12:06 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

>How can dems be the party of big fucking money and at the same time want to steal it all by raising taxes and give it away through social programs and free shit for poor people and illegals?

They don't give it all to the illegals, they keep plenty for themselves. They keep the poor people voting dem, its just a cost of business. They are just as crooked as gop if not more so. Who here thinks hillary wasn't crooked as hell? Or bill? Or obama? The bum is now on the speaking circuit collecting bribes from big companies he did favors for.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24927946 - 01/20/18 12:18 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

So dems are the party of big money cause they just steal it from people and keep it ?  That doesn’t sound very pro big money to me , you just added to my confusion .

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Psilynut2]
    #24927968 - 01/20/18 12:27 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Why won't trump release the memo? What is he hiding?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods]
    #24927973 - 01/20/18 12:30 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

#releasethememo

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24927982 - 01/20/18 12:34 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

xzylocybin said:
I'd rather see them blindfolded and stood in front of a bunch of sandbags, treason is a capital offense

How do you figure treason?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds