Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >
OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Loc: Nacada
#ObamaGate * 2
    #24925702 - 01/19/18 01:25 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Republicans demand release of secret memo about how Obama's DOJ and FBI abused surveillance powers during election – and compare them to the KGB – as Russian bots tweet '#ReleaseTheMemo'
  • Four-page memo from the Justice Department allegedly spells out how Obama officials used the 'dirty dossier' to get wiretap warrants and spy on Trump
  • House Intel Committee Republicans want it released to the public; Democrats have voted against even sharing it with non committee-members in Congress
  • One Pennslyvania Republican congressman said: 'You think about, "Is this happening in America or is this the KGB?" That's how alarming it is'
  • A Florida member said 'heads are going to roll at the FBI and the Department of Justice. There is no way everyone keeps their job'
  • '#ReleaseTheMemo' hashtag was trending Thursday and Friday, aided by Russian 'bots' that have blasted it out nonstop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5289689/Republicans-demand-release-secret-FISA-abuse-memo.html

#ReleaseTheMemo

Anyone else keeping an eye on this?

:feelsgoodman: :jimmies:

--------------------

Edited by WScott (01/19/18 01:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: WScott] * 2
    #24925789 - 01/19/18 02:04 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

2 words....smoke/ mirrors

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24925806 - 01/19/18 02:14 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

What do you mean?

--------------------

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: WScott]
    #24925816 - 01/19/18 02:18 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Main Stream Media vilified Trump for suggesting this; this memo will verify the idea.

--------------------

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

#24925830 - 01/19/18 02:25 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

CLASSIFIED FISA MEMO - Shows 'Widespread' FBI DOJ Abuse vs Trump Campaign
US House of Representatives lawmakers who have read a classified memo detailing oversight of the Department of Justice and FBI are pushing for the public release of the document and the supporting materials referenced in it. Lawmakers claim the memo shows widespread abuse of the FISA process and that the unverified / uncorroborated Fusion GPS Trump dossier was the illegal basis for obtaining the FISA warrant against a member of the Trump campaign.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #24926057 - 01/19/18 03:53 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Ya know, just today someone told me hillary and obama were going to jail soon. I thought he was nuts but it may happen yet.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineGalliumPE
Male

Loc: The Virgo Supercluster Flag
    #24926085 - 01/19/18 04:09 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Damn I guess I better grab some popcorn, this is going to be good.

--------------------
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious - Albert Einstein

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Stonehenge] * 3
    #24926146 - 01/19/18 04:39 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Ya know, just today someone told me hillary and obama were going to jail soon. I thought he was nuts but it may happen yet.

No, corrupt people don't put other corrupt people in jail, not gonna happen. They're all on the same team, a big fat nothing burger.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: qman]
    #24926153 - 01/19/18 04:42 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Obama and trump are not on the same team. That is one thing I'm sure about. When obama does the perp walk I will be cheering. Actually I'd rather see hill do the walk.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

#24926157 - 01/19/18 04:45 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

No, corrupt people don't put other corrupt people in jail, not gonna happen. They're all on the same team, a big fat nothing burger.

this is the absolute truth.  but if they did break the mold and someone does go down and they bring all the other ones around them down as well, would be a glorious fucking day.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: rackem]
    #24926171 - 01/19/18 04:57 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Trump is as far from the "mold" as you can get in a president. He doesn't even act presidential which I'm not praising because we want our leaders to present a dignified front, even if its fake as most of them are. He is considered an outsider by the establishment which is why they try so hard to destroy him. Shrub was gop but the media treated him kindly, compare that to how they go after trump like a pack of wild dogs.

Over a year of russiagate and still nothing but they will keep trying. Almost every day there is something about it suggesting that they are closing in and have just about found the smoking gun. Almost but not quite, same as a year ago, same as it will be a year from now. Will they finally let it fade or will they bark up that same wrong tree for the full 8 years?

Trump is shaking things up and the powers that be do not like that. I would not rule out an assassination. I'm sure he has been reminded about kennedy more than once like 'watch your step'. He is slowly fixing the damage done by the last 24 years of liberal policy. Yes, shrub went along with it too.

If you take orders from the big shots you get treated well, if you upset the crooked apple cart you get the opposite. Its comical how people try to call him corrupt, if they had even a scintilla of evidence it would be all over the news, as you know. Other presidents crimes get covered up.

--------------------

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: rackem] * 1
    #24926214 - 01/19/18 05:23 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I should start by saying that I haven't followed any of this, and this thread is my first exposure to any of it. But the first thing that comes to mind is that if I were a president using covert ops to do illegal activity, I probably wouldn't make a memo out of it.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: PatrickKn]
    #24926234 - 01/19/18 05:33 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I don't think it says obama made the memo. It seems to say top officials did who had knowledge of what went on.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
    #24926235 - 01/19/18 05:33 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

This thread has been up for over 4 hours now and koods hasnt showed up to shill yet? This must be even bigger than we could have imagined...

:popcorn:

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #24926249 - 01/19/18 05:39 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

#ReleaseTheTokers should be next

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24926682 - 01/19/18 08:17 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Obama and trump are not on the same team. That is one thing I'm sure about. When obama does the perp walk I will be cheering. Actually I'd rather see hill do the walk.

Qman is right , it’s very unrealistic to think at this stage  that Trump is part of a political machine. Just because Trump and Obama are not on the same team doesn’t mean they don’t play the same game .You just think Trump is better because it fits your agenda. Half the country think he has caused a lot of horrible things to happen and said a lot of horrible things. No different then Obama

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #24926749 - 01/19/18 08:39 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I approve this thread. :thumbup:

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24926776 - 01/19/18 08:47 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:

I loved how quickly Trump 180d on that issue once he was elected.

OfflineFeedingMyDreams
King of Cartoons
Male

Loc: tabb, va
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: moonrockmushy] * 2
    #24926801 - 01/19/18 08:57 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Drain the Swamp.

--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: FeedingMyDreams] * 1
    #24926805 - 01/19/18 08:58 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah still waiting on that one too

InvisibleMad_Larkin
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Great Scott]
    #24927079 - 01/20/18 12:14 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Great Scott said:

loving that sig

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #24927321 - 01/20/18 05:31 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I saw this.

Many senators and congressmen have read it and believe it could indicate prison sentences, but cannot say any details at this time.

It must first be released.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: #ObamaGate (moved) [Re: WScott]
    #24927349 - 01/20/18 06:08 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Pub.

Reason:
Moved to Political Discussion

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate (moved) [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #24927540 - 01/20/18 09:02 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

>Half the country think he has caused a lot of horrible things to happen and said a lot of horrible things. No different then Obama

Exactly what "horrible things" has he caused to happen?

He said some un pc and undiplomatic things? Yep

>No different then Obama

Wrong, if he was no different then you guys would worship both.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #24927655 - 01/20/18 10:01 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

You may be right that corrupt people don't put other corrupt people in jail, but if it turns out to be true that the FBI abused their surveillance powers, I wouldn't call it a nothing burger.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24927675 - 01/20/18 10:10 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Trump is as far from the "mold" as you can get in a president. He doesn't even act presidential which I'm not praising because we want our leaders to present a dignified front, even if its fake as most of them are. He is considered an outsider by the establishment which is why they try so hard to destroy him. Shrub was gop but the media treated him kindly, compare that to how they go after trump like a pack of wild dogs.

Over a year of russiagate and still nothing but they will keep trying. Almost every day there is something about it suggesting that they are closing in and have just about found the smoking gun. Almost but not quite, same as a year ago, same as it will be a year from now. Will they finally let it fade or will they bark up that same wrong tree for the full 8 years?

Agreed so far...

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Trump is shaking things up and the powers that be do not like that. I would not rule out an assassination. I'm sure he has been reminded about kennedy more than once like 'watch your step'.

How do you know?  I think you're treading into :tinfoil: territory.

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
He is slowly fixing the damage done by the last 24 years of liberal policy. Yes, shrub went along with it too.

The real damage started in the 80s when it became ok for Government to be bought by the rich and used to help them grow richer.  And yes, since then democrats went along with that too.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: qman] * 1
    #24927677 - 01/20/18 10:10 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

QFT

You people who think these guys are going to jail are a hoot. :curbyourenthusiasm:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24927683 - 01/20/18 10:13 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The real damage started in the 80s when it became ok for Government to be bought by the rich and used to help them grow richer.  And yes, since then democrats went along with that too.

You say that like it's something to be surprised at and the Dems had to be dragged along kicking and screaming. The Dems are big fucking money and are every bit as corrupt as the Reps.

--------------------

Edited by Icelander (01/20/18 10:14 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate (moved) [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24927685 - 01/20/18 10:13 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Exactly what "horrible things" has he caused to happen?

Tax cuts for the rich paid for by cuts to important programs for one, plus an extra $1.5 trillion in debt.

He's good for one thing; helping the rich get richer.  Even qman has acknowledged that he's become the same as previous Presidents in this regard.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Icelander]
    #24927690 - 01/20/18 10:15 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

You say that like it's something to be surprised at and the Dems had to be dragged along kicking and screaming. The Dems are big fucking money and are every bit as corrupt as the Reps.

I agree, but I never said they had to be dragged along.  Yes, big money went to both parties.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #24927791 - 01/20/18 10:55 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Lol what a joke. Of course they won't release the memo because it's bullhsit. Trump could declassify anything he wants but this whole thing is much more impressive if the republicans act like there is some scandalous memo that would bring down the investigation into TRUMP's TREASONOUS 2016 CAMPAIGN.

Come on Trump. Declassify the memo. Put up or shut up you pathetic loser.

It's stunning how stupid trump supporters are. You guys are easier to play than a game of checkers

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/20/18 10:58 AM)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods]
    #24927822 - 01/20/18 11:15 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

#releasethememo

I dare you

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#24927851 - 01/20/18 11:31 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:

You say that like it's something to be surprised at and the Dems had to be dragged along kicking and screaming. The Dems are big fucking money and are every bit as corrupt as the Reps

How can dems be the party of big fucking money and at the same time want to steal it all by raising taxes and give it away through social programs and free shit for poor people and illegals?

--------------------

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods] * 1
    #24927876 - 01/20/18 11:44 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Obamacrats are the party of illegal spying and big brother bullshit. They will go down in the annals of history as exactly that.

--------------------

Offlinexzylocybin
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24927894 - 01/20/18 11:52 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:

I'd rather see them blindfolded and stood in front of a bunch of sandbags, treason is a capital offense

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Psilynut2]
    #24927916 - 01/20/18 12:06 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

>How can dems be the party of big fucking money and at the same time want to steal it all by raising taxes and give it away through social programs and free shit for poor people and illegals?

They don't give it all to the illegals, they keep plenty for themselves. They keep the poor people voting dem, its just a cost of business. They are just as crooked as gop if not more so. Who here thinks hillary wasn't crooked as hell? Or bill? Or obama? The bum is now on the speaking circuit collecting bribes from big companies he did favors for.

--------------------

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#24927946 - 01/20/18 12:18 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

So dems are the party of big money cause they just steal it from people and keep it ?  That doesn’t sound very pro big money to me , you just added to my confusion .

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24927968 - 01/20/18 12:27 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Why won't trump release the memo? What is he hiding?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24927973 - 01/20/18 12:30 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

#releasethememo

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24927982 - 01/20/18 12:34 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

xzylocybin said:
I'd rather see them blindfolded and stood in front of a bunch of sandbags, treason is a capital offense

How do you figure treason?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Enlil]
    #24927987 - 01/20/18 12:37 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It's all in their secret memo that they won't release

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24927993 - 01/20/18 12:39 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Never in the history of our nation did people obsess so much over ex-presidents and wannabe presidents.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24927997 - 01/20/18 12:42 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Never in our history has any group wanted to divert attention so much away from the current president. If you were as embarrassed as this group is, you'd do the same thing.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24928006 - 01/20/18 12:45 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
#releasethememo

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24928031 - 01/20/18 12:55 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Lol what a joke. Of course they won't release the memo because it's bullhsit. Trump could declassify anything he wants but this whole thing is much more impressive if the republicans act like there is some scandalous memo that would bring down the investigation into TRUMP's TREASONOUS 2016 CAMPAIGN.

Come on Trump. Declassify the memo. Put up or shut up you pathetic loser.

It's stunning how stupid trump supporters are. You guys are easier to play than a game of checkers

This is definitely true of Russia collaboration - you were played.

Not sure if you meant to reply to me, but I never claimed this new story was true (I said "if it turns out to be true that the FBI abused their surveillance powers, I wouldn't call it a nothing burger").

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24928039 - 01/20/18 12:57 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

koods said:
#releasethememo

I agree.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24928040 - 01/20/18 12:57 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Well we know you won't believe any allegations involving Russia because you are the Russian ambassador to the shroomery

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (01/20/18 12:59 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24928047 - 01/20/18 12:59 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

No, it's because no evidence has yet been presented to back the claim.

You're an anti-Trump mouthpiece who couldn't care less about facts.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24928099 - 01/20/18 01:09 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

:thumbup:

I guess we'll see. Remember when you said Manafort and Flynn wouldn't be indicted?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineLRG
Supernaut
Male
    #24928419 - 01/20/18 01:33 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Based on the information being funneled out to the media it doesn't look good.

My thoughts are one side is saying it's really bad and the other side isn't saying anything. Leads to me to believe it's not good.

--------------------
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf The Grey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED DRUNK!" - Cal Naughton Jr. AKA The Magic Man. Abracadabra homes!

"Each tear is a drop of poison released." - Anonymous

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believe in God above? They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to Love."

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24928472 - 01/20/18 01:35 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Remember when you said Manafort and Flynn wouldn't be indicted?

Wrong.  I said Manafort and Flynn wouldn't be indicted for "Russia related activities".

I said I hope they go to jail for other reasons.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #24929577 - 01/20/18 04:04 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

I agree, but I never said they had to be dragged along.  Yes, big money went to both parties.

Well I have to work at it to find things to disagree with you about. :satansmoking:

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin
    #24930232 - 01/20/18 09:00 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

I guess we'll see.

its been a year. time to let it go.

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

#24930809 - 01/21/18 08:22 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

QFT

You people who think these guys are going to jail are a hoot.

Up until the this election I would have agreed with you (for example, 'don't taze me bro' from the guy who questioned John Kerry about being in the same Skull and Bones fraternity as George W. Bush; THIS is the monopolized two-party political system). I do not see Donald Trump as being part of this dynamic though; there is no way that Hillary Clinton is that good of an actor or that they'd be okay with Trump winning as part of 'the plan'. No way! I'd appreciate a response to this.

--------------------

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

#24930813 - 01/21/18 08:26 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24931131 - 01/21/18 10:49 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Yup, I'm curious to see what's there.  But your link did say "This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days..."

That "+" is interesting.

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #24931163 - 01/21/18 11:05 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#24931290 - 01/21/18 12:09 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WScott said:
Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

QFT

You people who think these guys are going to jail are a hoot.

Up until the this election I would have agreed with you (for example, 'don't taze me bro' from the guy who questioned John Kerry about being in the same Skull and Bones fraternity as George W. Bush; THIS is the monopolized two-party political system). I do not see Donald Trump as being part of this dynamic though; there is no way that Hillary Clinton is that good of an actor or that they'd be okay with Trump winning as part of 'the plan'. No way! I'd appreciate a response to this.

Big money rarely pays.  I just don't see it happening. The american people don't want their politicians in jail where they all should be imo. Let's wait and see.

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
    #24931309 - 01/21/18 12:18 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

They don't, ala the pardon....why does one think this power was given to the executive?

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #24931315 - 01/21/18 12:21 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It wasn't given to the executive, exactly.  The power to pardon is considered an "inherent power" that all governments have.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

#24931416 - 01/21/18 01:07 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Just a screen capture, I know, but maybe some tidbits to look into.

:cookiemonster:

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#24931431 - 01/21/18 01:15 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Doesn't the Constitution explicitly assign the president the power to pardon?.....that's what I meant by "give".

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Edited by SirTripAlot (01/21/18 01:21 PM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24931460 - 01/21/18 01:34 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

That's true, but it's also true that the state always has "police power" which is the power to prosecute.  The power to prosecute always includes the power to not prosecute or pardon.

The Constitution is intended to limit that inherent power, which it does by excluding "cases of impeachment."

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#24931470 - 01/21/18 01:38 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

>The power to prosecute always includes the power to not prosecute or pardon.

Since when do prosecutors have the power to pardon? That only rests with the head of state

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#24931471 - 01/21/18 01:39 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Gotcha

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24931486 - 01/21/18 01:48 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:

Since when do prosecutors have the power to pardon? That only rests with the head of state

The power to prosecute is the state's power. Prosecutors only have the authority to prosecute because it was delegated to them by the state.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#24931653 - 01/21/18 03:11 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

So you admit this was wrong?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24931657 - 01/21/18 03:12 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

No.  The power to prosecute always includes the power to not prosecute or pardon.

Prosecutors are delegated the authority to prosecute by the state.  It's the state's power.  The state, however, isn't a human being.  As a result, the state can give human beings authority to wield state power.  Prosecutors have the authority to wield the state's power to prosecute.

Of course the state can limit the authority of any delegated power.  For instance, the state might have certain prosecutors that handle specific kinds of cases, and other prosecutors are not delegated the power to prosecute those particular cases. 

Even the governor or President's power to pardon is limited by the state.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OnlineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24931688 - 01/21/18 03:26 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-van-houten-parole-20160722-snap-story.html

Relevant?

Seems like the supreme court of California can overturn the governor's overturning the parole board's ruling.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#24931853 - 01/21/18 04:45 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Still wrong, prosecutors can not pardon anyone. They can choose not to prosecute but once someone is convicted they can not pardon them. Only the state can do that. The president if federal or governor if state crime

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24931875 - 01/21/18 04:57 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I never said a prosecutor could pardon someone.  Maybe you should read more closely.

Also, not all governors have authority to pardon.  The state has power to pardon, and in most states, it delegates authority to pardon to the governor, but not every state. 

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#24931940 - 01/21/18 05:22 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

>I never said a prosecutor could pardon someone
>The power to prosecute always includes the power to not prosecute or pardon

Sure sounds like it. It will take some major squirming to even deflect. Your best move is to ignore and move on when you get caught like that

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24931960 - 01/21/18 05:29 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Let me try to break it down so you can understand.

ONLY the state (or other governmental unit) has the power to prosecute.  That power includes the power to pardon.

States delegate the authority to prosecute to different people.  Those people are usually called prosecutors, or district attorneys.  Sometimes, they're called attorneys general.  Those people have the authority to prosecute within the limitations defined by the state who has the actual power to prosecute.  One of those limitations is that they are not delegated authority to pardon.

States do delegate the authority to pardon, usually to a governor, but sometimes to an agency or panel of people.  At the federal level, that authority, with some exception is delegated to the President.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #24932083 - 01/21/18 06:30 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Apparently this memo could end the Mueller investigation.

Good shit.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#24932230 - 01/21/18 07:32 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Nice squirming but no cigar. You said

>The power to prosecute always includes the power to not prosecute or pardon

We know their power comes from the government, that is not the question. Just as the power of government comes from the people. But so what? Your statement is simply not correct, the prosecutor, the one charged with making yes or no decisions on prosecuting major crimes is not allowed to pardon, as you belatedly admit. Yet you still go on bleating about blah blah the state appoints.. blah which is irrrelevent. OK you deflected attention from the fact you were wrong. Well played.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24932236 - 01/21/18 07:34 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

You seem to be confused about the difference between power and authority.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

#24932483 - 01/21/18 09:19 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

So tedious.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24932584 - 01/21/18 10:04 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WScott said:

Just a screen capture, I know, but maybe some tidbits to look into.

:cookiemonster:

I imagine your walllaper looks something like that

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

#24932621 - 01/21/18 10:17 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Do you even care that the DNC murders people who stand up to them?

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24932659 - 01/21/18 10:32 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OnlineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods] * 2
    #24932667 - 01/21/18 10:36 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I love how Trump is so razor focused on Obama and Hillary, a year after everyone else (including them) pretty much forgot about them. You won, man, move on. Do you want the respect of the citizens? Get something done. For now, this is just kinda sad.

"Look at how unfairly I'm being treated by the people that lost the game a year ago and haven't played it since"

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

#24932693 - 01/21/18 10:52 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Didn't think so.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24932751 - 01/21/18 11:31 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

This should be in the conspiracy forum

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

#24932789 - 01/22/18 12:06 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Gang bangers make excellent contract killers. They make murders look like senseless random attacks. And then they themselves can be disposed of (murdered) to tie up loose ends.

MS-13 on the deep state payroll.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24933108 - 01/22/18 07:01 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Do you have any evidence?  Or are you just spewing conspiracy bullshit?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#24933226 - 01/22/18 08:29 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Gang bangers make excellent contract killers. They make murders look like senseless random attacks. And then they themselves can be disposed of (murdered) to tie up loose ends.

No they don’t , not at all . They are gangbangers for a reason , they lack intelligence . They are unreliable , they will turn on you in a heartbeat and are usually already being watched by the cops .
Only epic morons would even think of using gangbangers for contract killing .
  Talented contract killers worth the money have day jobs , could be your niebor , bank manager or the guy mowing lawns across the street .

--------------------

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
    #24933422 - 01/22/18 10:09 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Nine out of ten contract killers are undercover FBI agents. :cookiemonster:

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: mycosis] * 2
    #24933460 - 01/22/18 10:25 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

My source says it's 8 out of 7.

--------------------

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Kryptos]
    #24933574 - 01/22/18 11:15 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
I love how Trump is so razor focused on Obama and Hillary, a year after everyone else (including them) pretty much forgot about them. You won, man, move on. Do you want the respect of the citizens? Get something done. For now, this is just kinda sad.

It would be sadder still to ignore and forget their transgressions, no?

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24933768 - 01/22/18 12:51 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

They are the most investigated people in American history. After 25 years, it's time to concede you're not gonna get what you want. trump won. It's his time under the microscope.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OnlineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24934094 - 01/22/18 03:14 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

No they don’t , not at all . They are gangbangers for a reason , they lack intelligence . They are unreliable , they will turn on you in a heartbeat and are usually already being watched by the cops .
Only epic morons would even think of using gangbangers for contract killing .
  Talented contract killers worth the money have day jobs , could be your niebor , bank manager or the guy mowing lawns across the street .

Dude, have you looked at any research into contract killers? Heres a study. Most contract killers are random schmoes off the street that desperately need money and have no hireable skills. Heck, most can't even afford to leave the neighborhood, let alone town, after their hit. Also, most get shorted, with the average contract being for 25K and the average payout being closer to 5k.

And most are busted immediately.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#24934143 - 01/22/18 03:33 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

A graceless way to duck and run, enlil

--------------------

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: WScott] * 1
    #24934370 - 01/22/18 05:10 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WScott said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

It would be sadder still to ignore and forget their transgressions, no?

The biggest punishment that could be meted out to the clintons is to lose the presidential election to trump. Could not think of a more agonizing torture for her.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: ohcrapitsnico] * 2
    #24934569 - 01/22/18 06:29 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

The worst thing that could happen to trump is to lose to Clinton and still have to be president.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OnlineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24934574 - 01/22/18 06:31 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
The worst thing that could happen to trump is to lose to Clinton and still have to be president.

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

#24941135 - 01/25/18 01:38 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
They are the most investigated people in American history. After 25 years, it's time to concede you're not gonna get what you want. trump won. It's his time under the microscope.

Perhaps if Hillary was not Secretary of State and ingrained in the fabric of the political system, I would be more open to your point. However, I would be amused if you were of the opinion that the justice system was fairly utilized towards Mrs. Clinton and her husband. Donald Trump has also been under the microscope since he announced his candidacy; 'the hell you talking about?

--------------------

OnlineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24941453 - 01/25/18 04:19 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WScott said:
Quote:

koods said:

Perhaps if Hillary was not Secretary of State and ingrained in the fabric of the political system, I would be more open to your point. However, I would be amused if you were of the opinion that the justice system was fairly utilized towards Mrs. Clinton and her husband. Donald Trump has also been under the microscope since he announced his candidacy; 'the hell you talking about?

The Clintons have been under the microscope since the day Bill Clinton got elected as governor of Arkansas. Almost 3 decades ago. Trump has been under the microscope for maybe a year or two.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24941494 - 01/25/18 04:33 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WScott said:
Quote:

koods said:

Absolutely not fair. The Clintons have been the victims of partisan witch hunts since Bill became president.  Benghazi anyone? Whitewater?

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#24941685 - 01/25/18 06:01 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I thought you loved witch hunts.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24942099 - 01/25/18 08:22 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

How so?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#24942712 - 01/26/18 05:32 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I guess I have to work on my delivery, that was a joke (about witch hunts.....what Trump has called the current investigation).

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

#24943863 - 01/26/18 03:18 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Absolutely not fair. The Clintons have been the victims

:feelsweirdman:

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin
    #24945464 - 01/27/18 07:21 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #24945629 - 01/27/18 09:13 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

#24947841 - 01/28/18 09:40 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

#ReleaseTheMemo

https://s17.postimg.org/icagb8z73/Screen_Shot_2018-01-28_at_11.41.56_AM.png

This is a tweet from a congressman.

Edited by WScott (01/28/18 09:45 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24948535 - 01/28/18 01:11 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I hope they release the memo.  It'd be interesting to see what it says...

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24948645 - 01/28/18 01:25 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck Steve king and his animal hating lies.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

#24948916 - 01/28/18 02:48 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

The robot has a soft spot for the critters of the earth. Who'da thunk it.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24948930 - 01/28/18 02:57 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It's even in his sig.  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

#24948968 - 01/28/18 03:15 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It is?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24949042 - 01/28/18 03:40 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

#24949122 - 01/28/18 04:21 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Oh... puppy mills. Would not have known that from the title of the link. Thanks, sport.

--------------------

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

#25226318 - 05/24/18 07:02 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: GalliumPE]
    #26662728 - 05/10/20 04:12 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

GalliumPE said:
Damn I guess I better grab some popcorn, this is going to be good.

Seems the hashtag is trending once again; I wonder why.

--------------------

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

#26662769 - 05/10/20 04:40 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Great Scott said:

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
    #26662792 - 05/10/20 04:55 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

It's unbelievable theyre not seeking justice from the Obama admin.  He was such a waste of time.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26662809 - 05/10/20 05:07 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Trump just posted this on his instagram.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26662819 - 05/10/20 05:14 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

I love this man,  national hero.  Hope he is able to cleanup that swamp.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: meltdowner]
    #26662852 - 05/10/20 05:37 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

He’s a loser

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #26662864 - 05/10/20 05:46 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Great Scott said:
Didn't think so.

Koods is a borderline troll at this point. You can try arguing with him but it will just resort to illogical arguments and/or name calling in the end.

--------------------

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26662888 - 05/10/20 05:58 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Koods is a borderline troll at this point. You can try arguing with him but it will just resort to illogical arguments and/or name calling in the end.

I would imagine when he talks to you he feels like he’s talking to David Koresh .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (05/10/20 06:00 PM)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26662913 - 05/10/20 06:17 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

No seriously. He’s a loser. His whole life he’s done nothing but leave a trail of destruction in his path.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26677210 - 05/17/20 04:18 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26677211 - 05/17/20 04:20 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Flynn was convicted of his crimes

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26677225 - 05/17/20 04:27 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Flynn was convicted of his crimes

Has little to do with flynn.

#OBAMAGATE is the fact that Obama worked with the FBI in order to smear Trump and manufacture the hoax that was "russian collusion" in order TO STEAL AN ELECTION.

HIGH CRIMES!  Executions for this behavior!

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26677261 - 05/17/20 04:44 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

How did they try to smear trump to steal an election when nobody even knew about the investigation until after the election?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26677296 - 05/17/20 05:12 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I talked about it LONG before Trump got elected.  Remember?

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
No one's talking about the scandal anymore.  Hillary successfully deflected the issue by blaming Trump and the Russians.  :picard:

How the DNC fabricated a Russian hacker conspiracy to deflect blame for its email scandal

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26677325 - 05/17/20 05:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It was the Russians working on behalf of trump. Didn’t you read the mueller report?

That’s not what we are taking about though. Melty said the investigation was designed to smear trump and swing the election but the FBI never revealed there was an investigation until after  the election

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26677486 - 05/17/20 06:55 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
How did they try to smear trump to steal an election when nobody even knew about the investigation until after the election?

Nobody knew it about because the plan was to smear Trump that Obama worked on with the FBI while sitting as President.  Who knows how many years in advance this was planned, my guess is it was probably started to be planned as soon as Trump announced he was running.

What makes me sick is I voted for that conman Obama.  Fucking piece of shit liar that guy was.  Sure he can talk so well in public, but his words are vapid and meaningless, history has proven.

EDIT: Not just smear, but put the whole country at risk by fabricating a lie that Trump was some kind of Russian asset.  Want to talk about dividing a country?  How can anyone trust a Democrat who went along with that scam knowingly.  And it seems like many knowingly did.  Sure there were probably many that didn't know of the conspiracy but I'm sure many did.  These people should be immediately removed from the country.

--------------------

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26677628 - 05/17/20 08:02 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Are his words as meaningless as the Birth Certificate thing ? The long form one ?
  Karma is a bitch  huh dude ?

--------------------

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #26677822 - 05/17/20 09:53 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Imagine believing that Trump and Obama are on opposing sides

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26677826 - 05/17/20 09:54 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

We're all on the side of the American people.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
    #26677829 - 05/17/20 09:55 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

What kind of branch/tree is that behind the fungi in your sig Psillynut?  Where’d you find them goodies at...

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26677939 - 05/17/20 11:40 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nobody knew it about because the plan was to smear Trump that Obama worked on with the FBI while sitting as President.  Who knows how many years in advance this was planned, my guess is it was probably started to be planned as soon as Trump announced he was running.

You said the plan was to steal the election, but now it was about letting trump become president, the  smearing him? Your theories aren’t well thought out.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26677949 - 05/17/20 11:54 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
You said the plan was to steal the election, but now it was about letting trump become president, the  smearing him? Your theories aren’t well thought out.

Who do you think 'let' Trump become president?  I'm not understanding your argument.  :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26678267 - 05/18/20 06:30 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It was for the past 3 years where you were posting about Trump being a Russian asset and having the election hacked.  Lmfao, oh lets not forget qbout the russians hacking the dnc email servers!  Didnt happen! 

Now, back to reality..

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26678269 - 05/18/20 06:31 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Tried to steal, fallback plan to smear.  Duh.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26678273 - 05/18/20 06:33 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Are his words as meaningless as the Birth Certificate thing ? The long form one ?
  Karma is a bitch  huh dude ?

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if Trump was right about that, too.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26678277 - 05/18/20 06:35 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Obamagate is worse than watergate. Obama is a complete sicko.

--------------------

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26678387 - 05/18/20 07:44 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

What kind of branch/tree is that behind the fungi in your sig Psillynut?  Where’d you find them goodies at...

My front yard , I don’t know what type of tree it is , it’s outdoor cultivation run amuck , I find a few handfuls every year and It’s been 7 years since I’ve done anything .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (05/18/20 08:00 AM)

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #26678410 - 05/18/20 08:00 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if Trump was right about that, too.

Mmmm, conspiracy theories about the Black President are cool, if we do it to the white one though it’s treason and people need to die .

That’s epic white privilege right there . Blatant as fuck too.

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26678999 - 05/18/20 01:24 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The last conspiracy Dump made about Obama went nowhere.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #26679017 - 05/18/20 01:34 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I’ve still not seen anyone be able to tell me what crimes Obama committed

Trump was asked and he said something along the lines of “you know what he did.”

Even compared to other conspiracy theories this one isn’t very well fleshed out.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (05/18/20 01:36 PM)

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#26679038 - 05/18/20 01:48 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Its true, Glen Beck told me. For real though, at least drop Fast n Furious (kinda of a scandal); this whole Flyn thing amounts to a hill of beans.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26679727 - 05/18/20 07:53 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I have told you.  You choose to deny, though, purely out of spite.  And thats ok.  No need to lie though.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26680506 - 05/19/20 07:14 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

If Senate Republicans don't embrace "Obamagate" it remains nothing but a Trump rhetorical device to shift blame/focus away from him. So far the Senate  has resisted. Trump has recently just about begged Mitch McConnel to get on board with this. McConnel is up for reelection against a strong candidate, and they are both heavily funded with a lot of out of state money. Republicans in congress and particularly those up for reelection, which is all the House and one third of the Senate, have become apprehensive about tying their fates to Trump, which is a break from their pre-crisis stance.

The bottom line is I'm not expecting Trump to get much support beyond sycophants such as his sons.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26680739 - 05/19/20 09:45 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

So it was ok to investigate Trump, but not Obama?  An Enlil always says, what's wrong with investigating?

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26680749 - 05/19/20 09:49 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
I have told you.  You choose to deny, though, purely out of spite.  And thats ok.  No need to lie though.

Still no answer lol

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26680887 - 05/19/20 11:08 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Nothing wrong with investigating. If we get the same "nothing burger" that we got with russia gate though, and only obamas cronies go to jail...are we going to get the same rhetoric about how everyone around Obama was a criminal and it cant just be coincidence?  It will be very interesting.

My logic is that if Hilary didn't go to hail, neither is Obama. This sounds like just another deflection from Dump.

--------------------

Edited by Sulfurshelfsean (05/19/20 11:08 AM)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26680909 - 05/19/20 11:21 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So it was ok to investigate Trump, but not Obama?  An Enlil always says, what's wrong with investigating?

For what?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26680922 - 05/19/20 11:30 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It was ok to investigate Hillary but not Trump ?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681084 - 05/19/20 12:48 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what?

How the DNC fabricated a Russian hacker conspiracy to deflect blame for its email scandal

Nothing wrong with investigating, right?

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26681094 - 05/19/20 12:54 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Has it been proved that Obama is not Kenyon? Has it been proved that Obama did not bug the White House? They have not been proved. They have been judged as ludicrous.

It would be fine with me if they investigated Obama for any roll he played in getting the feds to inappropriately investigate Trump on Russia, IF, they also investigate Trump for all the financial irregularities he's been accused of, Trump says that is off the table until at least after the election.

Trump goes after anyone who isn't a sycophant to him, frequently just making up the accusations as he goes along. He would no doubt treat his losing the election as clear cut evidence of a vast conspiracy against him.

This is not about justice. It's only about his reelection.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26681129 - 05/19/20 01:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

The problem is that we seem to be treating unfounded allegations about Trump as a reason to not investigate him for anything else. Obama has been investigated for far fetched conspiracy theories about him, yet we should continue to investigate him.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26681174 - 05/19/20 01:32 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

The problem is that we seem to be treating unfounded allegations about Trump as a reason to not investigate him for anything else. Obama has been investigated for far fetched conspiracy theories about him, yet we should continue to investigate him.

Who investigated "far fetched conspiracy theories" about Obama?  The FBI and DOJ?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681214 - 05/19/20 01:55 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
It would be fine with me if they investigated Obama for any roll he played in getting the feds to inappropriately investigate Trump on Russia, IF, they also investigate Trump for all the financial irregularities he's been accused of, Trump says that is off the table until at least after the election.

I'm confused.  If Trump can decide what's 'off the table', why couldn't he get the feds to stop the Russia collusion investigation?

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Trump goes after anyone who isn't a sycophant to him, frequently just making up the accusations as he goes along. He would no doubt treat his losing the election as clear cut evidence of a vast conspiracy against him.

Perhaps you missed this?  Ignore that it's from Jimmy Dore if you don't like him and just listen to the interviews:

--------------------

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26681262 - 05/19/20 02:22 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Who investigated "far fetched conspiracy theories" about Obama?  The FBI and DOJ?

The same people who are pretending to investigate the Biden’s .

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26681317 - 05/19/20 02:48 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

The same people who are pretending to investigate the Biden’s .

So there obviously wasn't any formal investigation into Obama, correct?

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26681401 - 05/19/20 03:44 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

For what?

It was investigated and the hackers have been charged

Can you give a serious answer?

Edited by koods (05/19/20 03:47 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681634 - 05/19/20 06:26 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

It was investigated and the hackers have been charged

Someone got charged for coordination between the Russian Government and the Trump campaign?

Source, or make believe?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681682 - 05/19/20 07:00 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

That's not what he said. You're the one making shit up

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681717 - 05/19/20 07:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
That's not what he said. You're the one making shit up

Koods asked what Obama should be investigated for.  The answer was for helping fabricate a story to cover DNC corruption, not because Russian hackers were charged.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681722 - 05/19/20 07:28 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You quoted what he said. Then you implied he said something else.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681724 - 05/19/20 07:29 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I also quoted what I said.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681726 - 05/19/20 07:30 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Yup... you said there's nothing wrong with investigating.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681733 - 05/19/20 07:33 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I also quoted a story about how Trump-Russia collusion was fabricated to cover the DNC scandal.  The Mueller report could not find sufficient evidence that the Trump campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities"

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681747 - 05/19/20 07:37 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Doubtful anyone read that story.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26681803 - 05/19/20 08:04 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I also quoted a story about how Trump-Russia collusion was fabricated to cover the DNC scandal.  The Mueller report could not find sufficient evidence that the Trump campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities"

How the fuck did this happen then ?

Quote:

Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

#26681953 - 05/19/20 09:21 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

How the fuck did this happen then ?

Quote:

Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

It was all a setup.  Trump did nothing wrong.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26681969 - 05/19/20 09:28 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

That was Volume 2.  As Wikipedia summarized:

Volume I of the report concludes that the investigation did not find sufficient evidence that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities".

Volume II of the report addresses obstruction of justice.

--------------------

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26682984 - 05/20/20 10:10 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

If Trump did nothing wrong like Meltdowner says then volume 2 should detail an unprecedented level of cooperation rather than obstruction .
  Trump using the power of his office to influence the investigation invalidates the findings in volume 1 in my opinion .

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683411 - 05/20/20 01:53 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The potential obstruction of justice charge was just something Mueller threw in to cover for his failure to find anything related to coordination with Russia, and to give his followers something to talk about when the official investigation ended with a big nothing burger.  Let's look at the specifics you provided, shall we?

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote.

So Mueller discovered that a president has influence?

Kind of like he 'discovered' that the Russians are spying on us?  :lol:

That guy puts out some ground breaking information.

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
“The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

No duh.  The FBI was caught trying to prevent Trump from being president, and some wonder why he doesn't trust them?

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683420 - 05/20/20 01:57 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

How exactly did the FBI try to prevent trump from becoming president if they kept their investigation secret until after the election?

Instead of giving us a link, explain in your own words how the FBI tried to influence the election against trump.

Edited by koods (05/20/20 02:00 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683426 - 05/20/20 01:59 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Watch the video, then ask the FBI.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683448 - 05/20/20 02:08 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Ok the first interview was a guy saying the FBI used to try to keep socialists out of the organization. I stopped listening there.

Can you tell us how the FBI tried to keep trump from being elected. Be specific to their actions that they took to further this goal.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683462 - 05/20/20 02:16 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

If you won't trust the FBI itself, why will you trust me?

Anyway, they were floating Russia conspiracy theories LONG before the election.  Were you not aware of this?

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683465 - 05/20/20 02:18 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Can you answer the question?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683467 - 05/20/20 02:19 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I did... "they were floating Russia conspiracy theories LONG before the election."

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683472 - 05/20/20 02:21 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

So you have nothing

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683479 - 05/20/20 02:24 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I have the FBI admitting they tried to stop Trump in the video above.  If you call that "nothing", you're an even greater make believer than I thought.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683484 - 05/20/20 02:26 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The FBI admitted they tried to stop trump? And what actions did they take to make that happen?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683485 - 05/20/20 02:27 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I already told you... "they were floating Russia conspiracy theories LONG before the election."

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683499 - 05/20/20 02:33 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Nvm you can’t answer the question because you don’t have a coherent answer.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683513 - 05/20/20 02:42 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Whether or not you believe floating Russian conspiracy theories was intended to be harmful to Trump or not, it explains "how the FBI tried to keep trump from being elected" (your question), which the FBI admitted to.

I'll ask anyone else here whether or not they follow the logic above, or if I "don’t have a coherent answer".

--------------------

InvisibleDontFearThePeepr
 User Gallery

#26683518 - 05/20/20 02:48 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

*ahem* Trump had a conflict of interest with Russia, which is part of what prompted their suspicions of him. He also already had an on-going relationship with Putin and probably some other big oligarch names in the country. I also remember Trump personally saying for Russia to help hack Hillary during his campaign. Does none of that mean they had a valid reason to be suspicious of him?

--------------------
It's only the strongest people who will actually help

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: DontFearThePeepr]
    #26683533 - 05/20/20 02:57 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:
*ahem* Trump had a conflict of interest with Russia, which is part of what prompted their suspicions of him.

I assume you mean he convinced some Russian's to invest in his business?

Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:
He also already had an on-going relationship with Putin...

Can you tell us more about this, or is this a conspiracy theory?

Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:
I also remember Trump personally saying for Russia to help hack Hillary during his campaign. Does none of that mean they had a valid reason to be suspicious of him?

Some of us laughed at Trump's joke.  Obviously, Russia never delivered.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683547 - 05/20/20 03:03 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The video has jimmy dore claiming they were trying to stop trump from getting elected.  No one from the FBI is admitting that.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683569 - 05/20/20 03:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Whether or not you believe floating Russian conspiracy theories was intended to be harmful to Trump or not, it explains "how the FBI tried to keep trump from being elected" (your question), which the FBI admitted to.

I'll ask anyone else here whether or not they follow the logic above, or if I "don’t have a coherent answer".

I want you to explain how the FBI tried to keep trump from being elected. What did they do specifically to make this happen. In your words. No links.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683578 - 05/20/20 03:15 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:
*ahem* Trump had a conflict of interest with Russia, which is part of what prompted their suspicions of him.

I assume you mean he convinced some Russian's to invest in his business?

Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:
He also already had an on-going relationship with Putin...

Can you tell us more about this, or is this a conspiracy theory?

Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:
I also remember Trump personally saying for Russia to help hack Hillary during his campaign. Does none of that mean they had a valid reason to be suspicious of him?

Some of us laughed at Trump's joke.  Obviously, Russia never delivered.

Maybe a joke. Maybe an attempt to collude. We don’t know what trump was thinking or why he said it, but the words themselves were encouraging illegal activity, and extremely irresponsible. If you’re going to complain about being unfairly scrutinized by the FBI, it doesn’t help that you were out publicly asking the Russians to commit illegal acts on your behalf, joking or not.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (05/20/20 03:30 PM)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683686 - 05/20/20 04:23 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Why didn’t trump denounce the hacking?  Why didn’t they report the Russian overtures to law enforcement? Where’s the investigation into the leaks from the FBI to Rudy guiliani about the Clinton investigation?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26683766 - 05/20/20 04:55 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
The video has jimmy dore claiming they were trying to stop trump from getting elected.  No one from the FBI is admitting that.

When Lisa Page asked Peter Strzok, the Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI, whether Trump would ever become President, Strzok responded “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it”.

Peter Strzok read that text to Congress in the video I posted.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683772 - 05/20/20 05:00 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
I want you to explain how the FBI tried to keep trump from being elected. What did they do specifically to make this happen. In your words. No links.

For the fourth time now... "they were floating Russia conspiracy theories LONG before the election."

Here it is again without the link (that link was for people who want to learn something):

"they were floating Russia conspiracy theories LONG before the election."

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683786 - 05/20/20 05:08 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Whatever dude

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26683787 - 05/20/20 05:09 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

For the fourth time now... "they were floating Russia conspiracy theories LONG before the election."

Here it is again without the link (that link was for people who want to learn something):

If you look at the dates on those google searches, all the theories on ruasian interference occur after the president made his joke. NYT has an article about trump making his joke poated July 30th 2016, and then one dated a month later in August of 2016 talking about Harry Reid citing evidence of Russian collusion...there is one dated July 27th that talks about the DNC being hacked. Hilary pointed the finger at trump about that apparently.

Seems like the dumpster caused his own witch hunt by saying something retarded on national television.

--------------------

Edited by Sulfurshelfsean (05/20/20 05:10 PM)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #26683797 - 05/20/20 05:17 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Don’t feed the trolls

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683802 - 05/20/20 05:17 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

When Lisa Page asked Peter Strzok, the Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI, whether Trump would ever become President, Strzok responded “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it”.

Peter Strzok read that text to Congress in the video I posted.

Yup.  A text taken out of context.  No one explained who "we" is.  No one explained HOW "we" will stop it.  Jimmy Dore just assumed, and you took his word as gospel, as usual.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26683817 - 05/20/20 05:24 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

He’s also conflating two people who work for the FBI with the entire organization.

I’m still waiting for him to detail the actual actions the FBI took to make trump lose the election.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26683824 - 05/20/20 05:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

That's my point...who's "we?"  Him and his buddies?  Democrats?  The American people?  That hasn't been made clear at all.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #26683891 - 05/20/20 05:50 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You tube comedians make the best news sources.
:blah::naughty:  . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684143 - 05/20/20 07:37 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
That's my point...who's "we?"  Him and his buddies?  Democrats?  The American people?  That hasn't been made clear at all.

Ya, right.  The guy who would lead the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections actually meant "him and his buddies" are going to stop Trump from becoming president.  :facepalm:  :shake:

Actually, Congress asked Strzok about it and he said "I don't recall writing that text"!!!

But fortunately, he DID remember that "that text in no way suggested that I or the FBI would take any action to influence the candidacy of candidate Trump".

So the "we" from his text that he didn't remember, didn't even include himself!!!  :flowstone:

Quote:

Enlil said:
Jimmy Dore just assumed, and you took his word as gospel, as usual.

It's a very logical assumption.  You're not speaking to a retarded jury, as you're probably used to doing in court.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26684144 - 05/20/20 07:37 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

There are texts of FBI agents who worked for Comey saying they would not let Trump win and have a backup plan if he does.  So yes, there is evidence.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #26684151 - 05/20/20 07:41 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
You tube comedians make the best news sources.
:blah::naughty:  . . . :peace:

Describing him as such is incredibly misleasing and inaccurate.  Youre being willfully ignorant and you know it.

Jimmy Dore lays out the timeline perfectly and on his show he has a well known reporter confirming the info.  Admit it, you were all wromg about Trump and you are simply too embarrassed admit it.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26684198 - 05/20/20 08:02 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
If you look at the dates on those google searches, all the theories on russian interference occur after the president made his joke. NYT has an article about trump making his joke posted July 30th 2016

The theories about Russian interference started before the joke (that's why he made the joke).  This is from the NYT on 24 July 2016:

As Democrats Gather, a Russian Subplot Raises Intrigue
Quote:

Is Vladimir V. Putin trying to meddle in the American presidential election?

Until Friday, that charge, with its eerie suggestion of a Kremlin conspiracy to aid Donald J. Trump, has been only whispered.

But the release on Friday of some 20,000 stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee’s computer servers, many of them embarrassing to Democratic leaders, has intensified discussion of the role of Russian intelligence agencies in disrupting the 2016 campaign.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684202 - 05/20/20 08:03 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
He’s also conflating two people who work for the FBI with the entire organization.

I’m still waiting for him to detail the actual actions the FBI took to make trump lose the election.

Here it is for the sixth time:

--------------------

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

#26684214 - 05/20/20 08:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Nice red herring by the trump house.

More smoke & mirrors.

Pandemic strikes, botch the response, then when ya get sick of dealing with it the right way just throw your hands up, stick your head in the sand, and pretend it over/ not a big deal anymore- then open everything back up like nothing happened - bc it was too much to handle.

Ignore/Forget about the ensuing sickness & death & suffering & financial woes coming down the pipeline.

:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684238 - 05/20/20 08:20 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Wrong thread?  Was anyone talking about COVID-19?  :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

#26684298 - 05/20/20 08:57 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Just felt like it

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684368 - 05/20/20 09:41 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

But fortunately, he DID remember that "that text in no way suggested that I or the FBI would take any action to influence the candidacy of candidate Trump".

So, this whole time you knew that dore was lying and then you repeated the lie.  You literally told us all that he ADMITTED to the very same thing he clearly denies doing.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26684390 - 05/20/20 09:55 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

There are texts of FBI agents who worked for Comey saying they would not let Trump win and have a backup plan if he does.  So yes, there is evidence.

And what actions did they take to stop trump from being president? Maybe they were joking, like trump was when he asked Russian to find hillary’s emails.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26684398 - 05/20/20 10:01 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
If you look at the dates on those google searches, all the theories on russian interference occur after the president made his joke. NYT has an article about trump making his joke posted July 30th 2016

The theories about Russian interference started before the joke (that's why he made the joke).  This is from the NYT on 24 July 2016:

As Democrats Gather, a Russian Subplot Raises Intrigue
Quote:

Is Vladimir V. Putin trying to meddle in the American presidential election?

Until Friday, that charge, with its eerie suggestion of a Kremlin conspiracy to aid Donald J. Trump, has been only whispered.

But the release on Friday of some 20,000 stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee’s computer servers, many of them embarrassing to Democratic leaders, has intensified discussion of the role of Russian intelligence agencies in disrupting the 2016 campaign.

What does that have to do with FBI floating conspiracy theories? The DNC was hacked and those emails were released. That is a crime and the DNC’s security firm said it was Russia. Extensive investigations by the FBI, the special counsel and the senate intel committee confirmed the DNC’s allegations.

It’s not a conspiracy theory that Russia hacked the DNC. It’s conspiracy fact.

I can’t believe you’re still in denial about this.

Can you describe the conspiracy theories the FBI was floating instead of just insisting they did.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (05/20/20 10:04 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684520 - 05/20/20 11:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
And what actions did they take to stop trump from being president?

Here it is for the seventh time:

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/21/20 12:03 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684560 - 05/20/20 11:31 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

So, this whole time you knew that dore was lying and then you repeated the lie.  You literally told us all that he ADMITTED to the very same thing he clearly denies doing.

Strzok said that his text ("We’ll stop it") "in no way suggested that I or the FBI would take any action to influence the candidacy of candidate Trump", yet he admitted in the video that by "it" he meant "his candidacy for the President".

Can you please tell me how it's possible for him to stop Trump's candidacy without taking any action to influence it?  That appears to be a very clear lie.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/20/20 11:36 PM)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26684622 - 05/21/20 12:08 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah what he’s saying is his words were aspirational, and he didn’t follow through or he wasn’t serious. It was a joke like Trump asking Russia to find hillary’s emails.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684661 - 05/21/20 12:40 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I missed one of your posts, but I'll respond to it now:

Quote:

koods said:
The DNC was hacked and those emails were released. That is a crime and the DNC’s security firm said it was Russia.

Yes, but CrowdStrike said they only had "circumstantial evidence".  'Welp, that's the kind of thing Russia might do, so we have circumstantial evidence it's Russia.'

Quote:

koods said:
Extensive investigations by the FBI, the special counsel and the senate intel committee confirmed the DNC’s allegations.

It’s not a conspiracy theory that Russia hacked the DNC. It’s conspiracy fact.

What extensive investigations?  CrowdStrike did the investigation.  Welp, we have high confidence it was Russia because that's the kind of thing the Russians might do.  That's not evidence to me.

As I've pointed out many times before, there's a LOT more evidence that it wasn't Russia than there is it was.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684663 - 05/21/20 12:41 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Yeah what he’s saying is his words were aspirational, and he didn’t follow through or he wasn’t serious. It was a joke like Trump asking Russia to find hillary’s emails.

Context.  Strzok was texting his girlfriend, while Trump was trying to fire up his base.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26685006 - 05/21/20 07:12 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

I'm confused.  If Trump can decide what's 'off the table', why couldn't he get the feds to stop the Russia collusion investigation?

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

Perhaps you missed this?  Ignore that it's from Jimmy Dore if you don't like him and just listen to the interviews:

The FBI stuff is shocking and despicable, I'll grant you that.

But you know me. I'm not idealistic. This is war. I hate Trump.  So people who try to hurt him are alright with me.  I have been critical of the FBI since the conspiracy against the Black Panthers.  I guess you can say I'm partisan to an extreme degree.

Damn, it is hard for me to watch Jimmy Dore.

I said Trump was deciding what's off the table on his financials (not Russian collusion) and it appears that the Supreme Court just decided he can put that off until at least after the election. I'm not sure how narrow or broad the implications of that are, and specifically whether that handcuffs the New York State investigations. Trump maintains he can't be forced to divulge his financials while he is President.

Maybe the FBI and the Supreme Court should perform their duties with more impartiality.

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26685193 - 05/21/20 08:59 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Its funny how trumpa rhetoric is open to wide brush stroke interpretations, but everyone else's needs to be taken oh so seriously.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26685286 - 05/21/20 09:52 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I got that wrong. The Supreme Court just blocked Congress from receiving grand jury info from Mueller's Russia interference investigation. Today's Wall Street Journal said "The court, in a written order Wednesday, granted an emergency request by the Trump administration to keep the materials secret while it mounts a full high court appeal against their release."

I'm not saying there is anything there, but can somebody explain what are Trump's motivations, if there is nothing there?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26685467 - 05/21/20 11:19 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I said Trump was deciding what's off the table on his financials (not Russian collusion) and it appears that the Supreme Court just decided he can put that off until at least after the election. I'm not sure how narrow or broad the implications of that are, and specifically whether that handcuffs the New York State investigations. Trump maintains he can't be forced to divulge his financials while he is President.

Do you have an article on this so I can better understand what you're referring to?

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
The Supreme Court just blocked Congress from receiving grand jury info from Mueller's Russia interference investigation.

I'm not saying there is anything there, but can somebody explain what are Trump's motivations, if there is nothing there?

I'll offer one possible theory:

Right now the Dems are going crazy insisting the missing evidence is somewhere in the grand jury testimony.  I think it's highly unlikely that the 'gotcha' evidence was presented to the grand jury and Mueller simply forgot to put it his report.

So now Trump is trying to ensure the Dems make as big a deal as possible out of this, and then he'll let the grand jury materials get released closer to the elections.

Another giant nothing burger against Trump pretty much guarantees him a victory.

:shrug:

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/21/20 12:21 PM)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26686419 - 05/21/20 07:27 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You may be right. I was honestly a bit puzzled by it. But the reverse psychology you are suggesting is a bit more sophisticated than his usual style.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26686745 - 05/21/20 09:56 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Trump not only beat all other republicans, but all other democrats in 2016.  As much as I dislike him, I have to give him some credit for not being dumb in this area.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26687399 - 05/22/20 06:40 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Do you think he's good enough to get reelected in a complete economic collapse? Trump inherited an economy that had been recovering and growing for many many years. He propped it up with a tax cut completely financed by the deficit. He was running on hatred for illegal Mexicans and the stock market.

What's he going to run on now? I'm sure most of his base is steady, but that won't be nearly enough. The market can adjust but main street won't recover for years.  There are more conservative Republicans speaking out against him every day. The percentage of Republicans who don't want him to be their nominee is almost as high as the percentage of Democrats who don't want Biden to be their nominee, and Trump ran unopposed.

The percentage of women against him moved from 20% to almost 30% in a few weeks. The percentage of blacks against him polled at 92% on Wednesday. His 8% advantage among men isn't going to get him elected unless they not only suppress minority voting, but also get rid of women's suffrage.

Every single day his Corona chats puts him in a deeper and deeper hole. I can't think of anyone dumber in the American political scene, and I completely understand how far gone Biden's brain is.

If there had been no FDR, Herbert Hoover would have still lost the 1930 election. That is where we are right now. An unpopular President does not win presiding over a depression.

--------------------

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #26687521 - 05/22/20 07:40 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Haven't you heard?  The Dems have been weaponizing covid to derail the economy and sabotage Trump in an election year.  Theyve sacrificed their constituent's jobs just to hurt Trump.

I don't believe that rhetoric but somebody will.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26687601 - 05/22/20 08:34 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Do you think he's good enough to get reelected in a complete economic collapse? Trump inherited an economy that had been recovering and growing for many many years. He propped it up with a tax cut completely financed by the deficit. He was running on hatred for illegal Mexicans and the stock market.

What's he going to run on now? I'm sure most of his base is steady, but that won't be nearly enough. The market can adjust but main street won't recover for years.  There are more conservative Republicans speaking out against him every day. The percentage of Republicans who don't want him to be their nominee is almost as high as the percentage of Democrats who don't want Biden to be their nominee, and Trump ran unopposed.

The percentage of women against him moved from 20% to almost 30% in a few weeks. The percentage of blacks against him polled at 92% on Wednesday. His 8% advantage among men isn't going to get him elected unless they not only suppress minority voting, but also get rid of women's suffrage.

Every single day his Corona chats puts him in a deeper and deeper hole. I can't think of anyone dumber in the American political scene, and I completely understand how far gone Biden's brain is.

If there had been no FDR, Herbert Hoover would have still lost the 1930 election. That is where we are right now. An unpopular President does not win presiding over a depression.

The fact of the matter is that Trump isn't responsible for the economic fallout from the pandemic in the minds of most people. Also, Biden and the Dems aren't blaming him either. Every stimulus bill was also passed by the Dems, so they can't place any blame on Trump with the results.

We also must take into consideration that Trump hasn't even started his attack on Biden yet, when that happens it's going to change a lot of the current numbers. Trump is going to get very nasty before it's all said and done.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26687728 - 05/22/20 09:33 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Do you think he's good enough to get reelected in a complete economic collapse?

I think everyone knows about these things, but I posted his current odds.  I've learned to trust the betting odds, as those tend to be the most accurate predictor of things, whether I like Trump or not.  Things could change over time, but as qman said, Trump has barely started his attack on Biden, and when that happens it's going to change a lot of the polling numbers.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Trump inherited an economy that had been recovering and growing for many many years. He propped it up with a tax cut completely financed by the deficit. He was running on hatred for illegal Mexicans and the stock market.

I agree Trump is bad.  Unfortunately, the democrats are doing an awful job with the pandemic, and Biden isn't doing anything to help that I'm aware.  More for Wall St, less for Main St.  Same ol' same ol'  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26688999 - 05/22/20 07:45 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It doesn't matter if it was his fault or not. He didn't deserve the accolades for his good stock market. He didn't deserve to be considered a terrific businessman.

Now he's stuck being our leader during the worst economic crisis since the Depression and the worst pandemic since 1918-19, and he does deserve some of the blame for the latter.

Trump will attack Biden and Biden is a weak leader. But Trump is discredited outside his hardcore followers. While there have been a few up and down trends, in general Trump has been losing popularity since this crisis began and the public is taking the attitude that he's the worst man for the job, now.

Meanwhile Bernie Sanders is doing what he always does, fighting to improve the lives of regular people, and right now he sees getting Biden elected as a big part of that. On Facebook Bernie has been playing up these councils of experts (I believe there were six of them) that he and Biden helped pick the members.

Trump will have all kind of terrible things to say about Biden, but it won't swing the election. Right now having Trump say terrible things about you is a badge of honor, and the people he is slurring are all more popular than him.

I guess they're not talking about this on the podcasts, but the rest of us are reading that states that were considered red are now in play. The people who emphasize how close this election will be are Republicans. It might not even be close.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#26690090 - 05/23/20 10:13 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
It doesn't matter if it was his fault or not. He didn't deserve the accolades for his good stock market. He didn't deserve to be considered a terrific businessman.

Now he's stuck being our leader during the worst economic crisis since the Depression and the worst pandemic since 1918-19, and he does deserve some of the blame for the latter.

Trump will attack Biden and Biden is a weak leader. But Trump is discredited outside his hardcore followers. While there have been a few up and down trends, in general Trump has been losing popularity since this crisis began and the public is taking the attitude that he's the worst man for the job, now.

Meanwhile Bernie Sanders is doing what he always does, fighting to improve the lives of regular people, and right now he sees getting Biden elected as a big part of that. On Facebook Bernie has been playing up these councils of experts (I believe there were six of them) that he and Biden helped pick the members.

Trump will have all kind of terrible things to say about Biden, but it won't swing the election. Right now having Trump say terrible things about you is a badge of honor, and the people he is slurring are all more popular than him.

I guess they're not talking about this on the podcasts, but the rest of us are reading that states that were considered red are now in play. The people who emphasize how close this election will be are Republicans. It might not even be close.

Bernie is the biggest disappointment to progressives today. Where is he when these stimulus bills are being passed to enrich The Elite and crumbs for Main Street? Not a word.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26690109 - 05/23/20 10:32 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Has anyone explained what Obamagate is yet?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26690484 - 05/23/20 02:05 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It's a Trump term, so he should probably explain.  But I'll take my best guess.

After the Justice Department’s was forced to drop its prosecution of Michael Flynn due to misconduct in violating numerous investigation protocols outlined in this thread, Obama decided to keep the Russia-Gate conspiracy alive a little longer by saying “our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk”, and hoping some of his followers with TDS would ignore the evidence and simply agree with him because of his status.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26690518 - 05/23/20 02:17 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Obama wasn’t president when the FBI interviewed Flynn. All of that misconduct you allege occurred during the Trump administration.

Edited by koods (05/23/20 02:20 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26690523 - 05/23/20 02:19 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

And he certainly wasn't president when he said the rule of law is at risk.  But many people hold him in high esteem.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26690529 - 05/23/20 02:22 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

So obamagate is about a powerless Obama expressing an opinion?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26690544 - 05/23/20 02:29 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Expressing an opinion that the FBI dindu nuffin wrong.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26690550 - 05/23/20 02:31 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Expressing an opinion that Trumps FBI didn’t do anything wrong. How is that a scandal?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26690577 - 05/23/20 02:43 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The investigation started under the Obama administration against the Trump campaign.

But you probably knew that.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26690690 - 05/23/20 03:38 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

What’s wrong with investigating? There was plenty of cause to do so. But all the FBI misconduct you allege happened concerning Flynn occurred after Obama left office.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26690696 - 05/23/20 03:44 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

OnlineKwyjibo
Stranger

Loc: California Flag
    #26690746 - 05/23/20 04:15 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It's a Trump term, so he should probably explain.  But I'll take my best guess.

After the Justice Department’s was forced to drop its prosecution of Michael Flynn due to misconduct in violating numerous investigation protocols outlined in this thread, Obama decided to keep the Russia-Gate conspiracy alive a little longer by saying “our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk”, and hoping some of his followers with TDS would ignore the evidence and simply agree with him because of his status.

This thread was started over 2 years ago but Trump coined the term to describe something that happened in the last few weeks?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #26690894 - 05/23/20 05:49 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Good point.  Looks like obamagate was explained in the OP.

The event I described is what got the hashtag trending again.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26690930 - 05/23/20 06:15 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Omg that guy looks like someone you see when you’re on shrooms. Never seen a dude wear so much makeup.

What a load of crap. Obama didn’t target or spy on Flynn. Obama was spying on the Russians and Flynn was caught up in that surveillance. What’s the problem?

Really dude you can’t get more ridiculous a source than Lou Dobbs

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26690963 - 05/23/20 06:31 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds to me like obama saying what he did is pretty much equivilent to trump jokomg about Russia hacking emails.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26691027 - 05/23/20 07:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Omg that guy looks like someone you see when you’re on shrooms. Never seen a dude wear so much makeup.

Really dude you can’t get more ridiculous a source than Lou Dobbs

Good to know what's important to you.  I tend to listen to the actual content and weight it against the available evidence.

Quote:

koods said:
Obama didn’t target or spy on Flynn. Obama was spying on the Russians and Flynn was caught up in that surveillance. What’s the problem?

Since when is it the President's job to spy on the Russians?

Obama is the one who told his intelligence that they need to watch out for Flynn after learning he wanted better relations with the Russians.  The beginnings of Russia-Gate.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #26691106 - 05/23/20 07:52 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
What’s wrong with investigating? There was plenty of cause to do so. But all the FBI misconduct you allege happened concerning Flynn occurred after Obama left office.

I thought the Democrats said you cant investigate political rivals

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26691109 - 05/23/20 07:54 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

We always spy on the Russians.

If Obama wanted to set trump up why would he have warned trump about Flynn. The russia stuff was later. The first concern was Flynn was lobbying on behalf of Turkey while being part of the trump transition.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26691135 - 05/23/20 08:00 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:

I thought the Democrats said you cant investigate political rivals

How were they political rivals? The election was over. Flynn was undermining US policy. He was lobbying on behalf of a foreign government. He was doing some pretty shady shit. He’s a fucking convicted felon because of it.

Obama was still president and Flynn had no business making behind the scene agreements with Russia. Then he lied about it. Not just to the FBI. To trump and pence. Don’t forget Flynn was fired within two weeks of Trump taking office. Stop blaming the Obama administration for doing their fucking jobs.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26691194 - 05/23/20 08:29 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah it's a giant nothing burger...

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26691313 - 05/23/20 09:51 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
We always spy on the Russians.

You sure made a big deal about it when you found out they spied on the DNC.  Glad you now know.

Quote:

koods said:
If Obama wanted to set trump up why would he have warned trump about Flynn. The russia stuff was later.

What did Obama warn Trump of exactly?  The "Russia stuff" started when I first talked about it on in in July 2016.

Quote:

koods said:
The first concern was Flynn was lobbying on behalf of Turkey while being part of the trump transition.

That was debunked over three years ago.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26691322 - 05/23/20 09:56 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Flynn was undermining US policy. He was lobbying on behalf of a foreign government. He was doing some pretty shady shit. He’s a fucking convicted felon because of it.

Source, or make believe?  I only heard he was convicted of lying, not for doing anything else wrong.  And those charges got dropped by the Justice Department because they talked about setting him up to lie beforehand.

Quote:

koods said:
Obama was still president and Flynn had no business making behind the scene agreements with Russia.

Trump had already been elected, and Flynn wasn't making any "agreements".

You should change your signature to "I'M KOODS, AND I LIKE TO MAKE BELIEVE!!!"

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26691363 - 05/23/20 10:17 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Source, or make believe?  I only heard he was convicted of lying, not for doing anything else wrong.  And those charges got dropped by the Justice Department because they talked about setting him up to lie beforehand.

The charges can’t be dropped. He’s already been convicted. Flynn’s fate is entirely in the hands of the judge. (Unless trump pardons him)

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26691379 - 05/23/20 10:26 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

That'll teach me to trust CNBC or the Justice Department.

Justice Department drops criminal case against former Trump aide Michael Flynn

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck