Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26684144 - 05/20/20 07:37 PM (11 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
The video has jimmy dore claiming they were trying to stop trump from getting elected.  No one from the FBI is admitting that.

There are texts of FBI agents who worked for Comey saying they would not let Trump win and have a backup plan if he does.  So yes, there is evidence.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #26684151 - 05/20/20 07:41 PM (11 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
You tube comedians make the best news sources.
:blah::naughty:  . . . :peace:

Describing him as such is incredibly misleasing and inaccurate.  Youre being willfully ignorant and you know it.

Jimmy Dore lays out the timeline perfectly and on his show he has a well known reporter confirming the info.  Admit it, you were all wromg about Trump and you are simply too embarrassed admit it.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26684198 - 05/20/20 08:02 PM (11 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
If you look at the dates on those google searches, all the theories on russian interference occur after the president made his joke. NYT has an article about trump making his joke posted July 30th 2016

The theories about Russian interference started before the joke (that's why he made the joke).  This is from the NYT on 24 July 2016:

As Democrats Gather, a Russian Subplot Raises Intrigue
Quote:

Is Vladimir V. Putin trying to meddle in the American presidential election?

Until Friday, that charge, with its eerie suggestion of a Kremlin conspiracy to aid Donald J. Trump, has been only whispered.

But the release on Friday of some 20,000 stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee’s computer servers, many of them embarrassing to Democratic leaders, has intensified discussion of the role of Russian intelligence agencies in disrupting the 2016 campaign.

--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: koods]
    #26684202 - 05/20/20 08:03 PM (11 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
He’s also conflating two people who work for the FBI with the entire organization.

I’m still waiting for him to detail the actual actions the FBI took to make trump lose the election.

Here it is for the sixth time:

"they were floating Russia conspiracy theories LONG before the election."

--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.

OfflineThe Blind AssS
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26684214 - 05/20/20 08:11 PM (11 days, 6 hours ago)

Nice red herring by the trump house.

More smoke & mirrors.

Pandemic strikes, botch the response, then when ya get sick of dealing with it the right way just throw your hands up, stick your head in the sand, and pretend it over/ not a big deal anymore- then open everything back up like nothing happened - bc it was too much to handle.

Ignore/Forget about the ensuing sickness & death & suffering & financial woes coming down the pipeline.

:shrug:

--------------------
See beyond all words and phrases.  If the messenger is attached to the ego, then all the information gets dark and confusing.  Return to the view which is prior to our ego filter.  If you want to know about the past, look at the present outcome. If you want to know the future, look at how you are right now.  Our source of awareness is prior to picking and choosing.  Our body already knows how to give birth to true wisdom.     

Drink up the whole universe...

- Shodo Harada Roshi

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26684238 - 05/20/20 08:20 PM (11 days, 6 hours ago)

Wrong thread?  Was anyone talking about COVID-19?  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineThe Blind AssS
Male User Gallery

#26684298 - 05/20/20 08:57 PM (11 days, 6 hours ago)

Just felt like it

--------------------
See beyond all words and phrases.  If the messenger is attached to the ego, then all the information gets dark and confusing.  Return to the view which is prior to our ego filter.  If you want to know about the past, look at the present outcome. If you want to know the future, look at how you are right now.  Our source of awareness is prior to picking and choosing.  Our body already knows how to give birth to true wisdom.     

Drink up the whole universe...

- Shodo Harada Roshi

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684368 - 05/20/20 09:41 PM (11 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

But fortunately, he DID remember that "that text in no way suggested that I or the FBI would take any action to influence the candidacy of candidate Trump".

So, this whole time you knew that dore was lying and then you repeated the lie.  You literally told us all that he ADMITTED to the very same thing he clearly denies doing.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: meltdowner]
    #26684390 - 05/20/20 09:55 PM (11 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
The video has jimmy dore claiming they were trying to stop trump from getting elected.  No one from the FBI is admitting that.

There are texts of FBI agents who worked for Comey saying they would not let Trump win and have a backup plan if he does.  So yes, there is evidence.

And what actions did they take to stop trump from being president? Maybe they were joking, like trump was when he asked Russian to find hillary’s emails.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26684398 - 05/20/20 10:01 PM (11 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
If you look at the dates on those google searches, all the theories on russian interference occur after the president made his joke. NYT has an article about trump making his joke posted July 30th 2016

The theories about Russian interference started before the joke (that's why he made the joke).  This is from the NYT on 24 July 2016:

As Democrats Gather, a Russian Subplot Raises Intrigue
Quote:

Is Vladimir V. Putin trying to meddle in the American presidential election?

Until Friday, that charge, with its eerie suggestion of a Kremlin conspiracy to aid Donald J. Trump, has been only whispered.

But the release on Friday of some 20,000 stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee’s computer servers, many of them embarrassing to Democratic leaders, has intensified discussion of the role of Russian intelligence agencies in disrupting the 2016 campaign.

What does that have to do with FBI floating conspiracy theories? The DNC was hacked and those emails were released. That is a crime and the DNC’s security firm said it was Russia. Extensive investigations by the FBI, the special counsel and the senate intel committee confirmed the DNC’s allegations.

It’s not a conspiracy theory that Russia hacked the DNC. It’s conspiracy fact.

I can’t believe you’re still in denial about this.

Can you describe the conspiracy theories the FBI was floating instead of just insisting they did.

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/20/20 10:04 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684520 - 05/20/20 11:11 PM (11 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
And what actions did they take to stop trump from being president?

Here it is for the seventh time:

"they were floating Russia conspiracy theories LONG before the election."

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/21/20 12:03 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Enlil]
    #26684560 - 05/20/20 11:31 PM (11 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
But fortunately, he DID remember that "that text in no way suggested that I or the FBI would take any action to influence the candidacy of candidate Trump".

So, this whole time you knew that dore was lying and then you repeated the lie.  You literally told us all that he ADMITTED to the very same thing he clearly denies doing.

Strzok said that his text ("We’ll stop it") "in no way suggested that I or the FBI would take any action to influence the candidacy of candidate Trump", yet he admitted in the video that by "it" he meant "his candidacy for the President".

Can you please tell me how it's possible for him to stop Trump's candidacy without taking any action to influence it?  That appears to be a very clear lie.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/20/20 11:36 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26684622 - 05/21/20 12:08 AM (11 days, 2 hours ago)

Yeah what he’s saying is his words were aspirational, and he didn’t follow through or he wasn’t serious. It was a joke like Trump asking Russia to find hillary’s emails.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684661 - 05/21/20 12:40 AM (11 days, 2 hours ago)

I missed one of your posts, but I'll respond to it now:

Quote:

koods said:
The DNC was hacked and those emails were released. That is a crime and the DNC’s security firm said it was Russia.

Yes, but CrowdStrike said they only had "circumstantial evidence".  'Welp, that's the kind of thing Russia might do, so we have circumstantial evidence it's Russia.'

Quote:

koods said:
Extensive investigations by the FBI, the special counsel and the senate intel committee confirmed the DNC’s allegations.

It’s not a conspiracy theory that Russia hacked the DNC. It’s conspiracy fact.

What extensive investigations?  CrowdStrike did the investigation.  Welp, we have high confidence it was Russia because that's the kind of thing the Russians might do.  That's not evidence to me.

As I've pointed out many times before, there's a LOT more evidence that it wasn't Russia than there is it was.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26684663 - 05/21/20 12:41 AM (11 days, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Yeah what he’s saying is his words were aspirational, and he didn’t follow through or he wasn’t serious. It was a joke like Trump asking Russia to find hillary’s emails.

Context.  Strzok was texting his girlfriend, while Trump was trying to fire up his base.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26685006 - 05/21/20 07:12 AM (10 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
It would be fine with me if they investigated Obama for any roll he played in getting the feds to inappropriately investigate Trump on Russia, IF, they also investigate Trump for all the financial irregularities he's been accused of, Trump says that is off the table until at least after the election.

I'm confused.  If Trump can decide what's 'off the table', why couldn't he get the feds to stop the Russia collusion investigation?

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Trump goes after anyone who isn't a sycophant to him, frequently just making up the accusations as he goes along. He would no doubt treat his losing the election as clear cut evidence of a vast conspiracy against him.

This is not about justice. It's only about his reelection.

Perhaps you missed this?  Ignore that it's from Jimmy Dore if you don't like him and just listen to the interviews:

The FBI stuff is shocking and despicable, I'll grant you that.

But you know me. I'm not idealistic. This is war. I hate Trump.  So people who try to hurt him are alright with me.  I have been critical of the FBI since the conspiracy against the Black Panthers.  I guess you can say I'm partisan to an extreme degree.

Damn, it is hard for me to watch Jimmy Dore.

I said Trump was deciding what's off the table on his financials (not Russian collusion) and it appears that the Supreme Court just decided he can put that off until at least after the election. I'm not sure how narrow or broad the implications of that are, and specifically whether that handcuffs the New York State investigations. Trump maintains he can't be forced to divulge his financials while he is President.

Maybe the FBI and the Supreme Court should perform their duties with more impartiality.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

Mindfulness creates a space between stimulus and response

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26685193 - 05/21/20 08:59 AM (10 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Its funny how trumpa rhetoric is open to wide brush stroke interpretations, but everyone else's needs to be taken oh so seriously.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26685286 - 05/21/20 09:52 AM (10 days, 17 hours ago)

I got that wrong. The Supreme Court just blocked Congress from receiving grand jury info from Mueller's Russia interference investigation. Today's Wall Street Journal said "The court, in a written order Wednesday, granted an emergency request by the Trump administration to keep the materials secret while it mounts a full high court appeal against their release."

I'm not saying there is anything there, but can somebody explain what are Trump's motivations, if there is nothing there?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: #ObamaGate [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26685467 - 05/21/20 11:19 AM (10 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I said Trump was deciding what's off the table on his financials (not Russian collusion) and it appears that the Supreme Court just decided he can put that off until at least after the election. I'm not sure how narrow or broad the implications of that are, and specifically whether that handcuffs the New York State investigations. Trump maintains he can't be forced to divulge his financials while he is President.

Do you have an article on this so I can better understand what you're referring to?

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
The Supreme Court just blocked Congress from receiving grand jury info from Mueller's Russia interference investigation.

I'm not saying there is anything there, but can somebody explain what are Trump's motivations, if there is nothing there?

I'll offer one possible theory:

Right now the Dems are going crazy insisting the missing evidence is somewhere in the grand jury testimony.  I think it's highly unlikely that the 'gotcha' evidence was presented to the grand jury and Mueller simply forgot to put it his report.

So now Trump is trying to ensure the Dems make as big a deal as possible out of this, and then he'll let the grand jury materials get released closer to the elections.

Another giant nothing burger against Trump pretty much guarantees him a victory.

:shrug:

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/21/20 12:21 PM)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26686419 - 05/21/20 07:27 PM (10 days, 7 hours ago)

You may be right. I was honestly a bit puzzled by it. But the reverse psychology you are suggesting is a bit more sophisticated than his usual style.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion