Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use
    #24924251 - 01/18/18 08:41 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Every time I see a psych all they want to talk about is me quitting drugs even though I have a ton of other problems I really need to address like my best friend dying and my severe social anxiety/depression. It's fucking bullshit I know drug are bad and I shouldn't do them, but take a wild guess why I use drugs.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMollyLucyMaryJane

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Psyche delics] * 1
    #24924306 - 01/18/18 09:09 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Because even though they go to school they are still ignorant brainwashed fools like 95% of the rest of people.

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Psyche delics] * 5
    #24924793 - 01/19/18 01:38 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

People come up with a myriad of excuses for altering their brain chemistry.

Let's be honest. You do drugs because drugs make you feel good, right?

Not because someone died or you're sad or anxious. That's all a normal part of life

If you can't be honest with your motivations to get loaded, you'll stay miserable.

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #24925084 - 01/19/18 08:32 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I use kratom for anxiety and sometimes other drugs for recreational purposes. I wanna eventually quit the kratom but it's the least of my worries right now.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Psyche delics] * 2
    #24925182 - 01/19/18 09:23 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psyche delics said:
Every time I see a psych all they want to talk about is me quitting drugs even though I have a ton of other problems I really need to address like my best friend dying and my severe social anxiety/depression. It's fucking bullshit I know drug are bad and I shouldn't do them, but take a wild guess why I use drugs.

Mostly imo they need you to quit the drugs you're taking  to make room for all the ones they want to put you on.  It's a money/power thingy. :pope:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (01/19/18 09:24 AM)

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Icelander] * 2
    #24925188 - 01/19/18 09:27 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

they need him to quit drugs because drugs may hinder the entire process of therapy. drugs are like therapy for dumb and lazy people. who needs to deal with their problems or talk about their insecurities when you can just cut a line or light up a joint and feel alright? either run to drugs to handle your life, or run to a therapist. don't run to both.

--------------------

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Near Dylan]
    #24925197 - 01/19/18 09:32 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Uncomfortable truth.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: GoldenEye]
    #24925204 - 01/19/18 09:35 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

we all gotta face it one day.

drugs are for fun. not for therapy. if you are medicating depression, anxiety, or insecurity with drugs, youre doing it wrong. drugs are to make life fun. not to make all your negative emotions go away. I guarantee if you stop self-medicating with kratom and other shit, you'll see massive improvements, and I think your therapist knows that. shes not gonna be able to do much to help you if youre just gonna run right back home and down some kratom to instantly feel like everything is ok

--------------------

Offlineweirdguy32
OTD shitstain
Male

Loc: Spicemaster SC
    #24925210 - 01/19/18 09:38 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

all my psychologist wanted to nag me about was my fucking unkempt beard. I finally trimmed it just to shut her up

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: weirdguy32]
    #24925291 - 01/19/18 10:11 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

She was probably attracted to it in a way that made her uncomfortable. I couldn't have taken her seriously if she really kept bringing up the beard.

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

#24925300 - 01/19/18 10:14 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Another viewpoint is that the main goal of a psychiatrist is to help you function (and fit) in society. Drugs don't fit into our society (unfortunately) so, step one is to eliminate the drugs.

OfflineBozko
Thread Ruining Autist
 User Gallery

Loc: USA PNW
Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Near Dylan] * 1
    #24925352 - 01/19/18 10:40 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck psychologists.

I have a friend, 30ish, who is just kind of an outsider who does odd jobs and looks for settlements and the like. It's totally that he hasn't grown up all the way, but dude goes to a shrink one day and now he feels like some crazy childhood trauma was recovered, but he can't name what it is. There is a weird terrible foreboding effect that he takes on when he talks about it that at the very least makes it seem like whatever happened is being exaggerated. Its some michelle remembers shit. Either way, fucking doctor prescribed him KLONOPIN for his nerves. Guy just sits at home listening to mumble rap. I don't think doctors give two shits if your on drugs as long as it's theirs.

--------------------
ShadeOfDeepPurple said: I guess you don't get shamanism yet by the very fact that you describe a psychedelic as Mexican.

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

#24925381 - 01/19/18 10:53 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:

drugs are for fun. not for therapy. if you are medicating depression, anxiety, or insecurity with drugs, youre doing it wrong. drugs are to make life fun. not to make all your negative emotions go away. I guarantee if you stop self-medicating with kratom and other shit, you'll see massive improvements, and I think your therapist knows that. shes not gonna be able to do much to help you if youre just gonna run right back home and down some kratom to instantly feel like everything is ok

Say that drugs are for fun and not for therapy to a doctor and see what they say:lol:

--------------------

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Psyche delics]
    #24925383 - 01/19/18 10:54 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Say you use drugs to cure your anxiety and see what they say

--------------------

OfflineBozko
Thread Ruining Autist
 User Gallery

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Near Dylan] * 1
    #24925400 - 01/19/18 11:01 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

"Try benzos!"

--------------------
ShadeOfDeepPurple said: I guess you don't get shamanism yet by the very fact that you describe a psychedelic as Mexican.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Bozko]
    #24925415 - 01/19/18 11:05 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Psychologists rarely will prescribe recreational drugs to recreational drug users.

--------------------

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

#24925425 - 01/19/18 11:08 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Why would I say that?

--------------------

OfflineBozko
Thread Ruining Autist
 User Gallery

#24925439 - 01/19/18 11:16 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, my friend that is strung out on Klonopin is pretty much the definition of a recreational drug user. I have a friend who negotiates getting benzos from his dentist while wearing a tye-dye tee shirt.

--------------------

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Bozko]
    #24925445 - 01/19/18 11:19 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Doctors use drugs to "cure" anxiety all the time.

--------------------

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#24925475 - 01/19/18 11:32 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Bozko said:
Dude, my friend that is strung out on Klonopin is pretty much the definition of a recreational drug user. I have a friend who negotiates getting benzos from his dentist while wearing a tye-dye tee shirt.

they are rarities

Quote:

Psyche delics said:

theyre doctors. sometimes they pin people as the type who can avoid recreational use of anxiety medication. ive seen klonopin work wonders for military ptsd. Sometimes it works. Sometimes the doctor is wrong, or irresponsible, or both. But the reasoning they want you to stop taking drugs is not because theyre trying to sell you more. It's because drugs tend to cause much more problems then they solve, and drug use often goes hand in hand with depression and anxiety. If you say a depressed and anxious drug user needs help, the first step generally will be to advise them to quit drugs. Just makes sense

Maybe your drug use has no role at all in your problems. Maybe quitting will just make it worse. But it isn't safe to assume that.

--------------------

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

#24925523 - 01/19/18 11:47 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I've had issues with anxiety and depression way before I used any recreational drugs. Right now I'm seeing a psych because of my friends death and alot of underlying depression and anxiety. This guys wasting my time talking about how drugs are bad.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Psyche delics] * 2
    #24925560 - 01/19/18 12:03 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (08/14/20 06:23 PM)

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#24925573 - 01/19/18 12:07 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psyche delics said:
I've had issues with anxiety and depression way before I used any recreational drugs. Right now I'm seeing a psych because of my friends death and alot of underlying depression and anxiety. This guys wasting my time talking about how drugs are bad.

I'm no psychologist but I wouldn't advise taking drugs to cope with the lose of a friend, either.. It's not about drugs being bad its about drugs not being a fix to your problems, and having a negative emotional effect in the long run.

Sorry to hear about your friend man

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #24926403 - 01/19/18 06:38 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:

Oh yea?

What would the psych do for those problems?...

Theyd prescribe drugs...

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: stzacrack]
    #24926418 - 01/19/18 06:41 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It is not a good point.

The psychologist, like I said, most likely wouldn't prescribe him anything recreational. It would likely be mood stabilizer, or something along the lines of that, considering he is open about his drug abuse with her. Even in the unlikely case she does trust him a benzo prescription, that is much different then him just doing the recreational drugs he does however often or in whatever doses he does now.

I'm not saying psychologists are the answer. I don't think anyone should ever go to a psychologist. I think dealing with our problems ourselves and with loved ones and friends is almost always best. I'm just trying to rationalize the thoughts of the psychiatrist, since you guys seem to get the wrong idea about her intentions.

--------------------

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Near Dylan] * 2
    #24926676 - 01/19/18 08:16 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

The psychologist wouldn't prescribe anything at all because they cant. I'm already on medication and have been for years. I'm seeing a psychologist for behavior therapy.

--------------------

#24927108 - 01/20/18 12:29 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
I'm just trying to rationalize the thoughts of the psychiatrist, since you guys seem to get the wrong idea about her intentions.

Anybody who is making money trying to help someone isnt trying to help someone. Theyre trying to make money.

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
I think dealing with our problems ourselves and with loved ones and friends is almost always best..

Which is why this will always be a significantly better option than any "paid help"

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #24927140 - 01/20/18 12:51 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenEye said:

Another viewpoint is that the main goal of a psychiatrist is to help you function (and fit) in society.

It's possible to find a therapist who will help you discover how you are causing your emotional disturbances.

Many people blame life for their depression, anger, and anxiety, but the cause is from within.

As the ancient saying goes, "you are your own worst enemy" . . .

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Loc: the womb
Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: MollyLucyMaryJane] * 2
    #24930395 - 01/20/18 10:57 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MollyLucyMaryJane said:
Quote:

Near Dylan said:
I'm just trying to rationalize the thoughts of the psychiatrist, since you guys seem to get the wrong idea about her intentions.

Anybody who is making money trying to help someone isnt trying to help someone. Theyre trying to make money.

As someone who has been busting my ass for the past three years in non-profit mental health agencies for a wage that barely keeps my bills paid I find this blanket statement out of touch with reality and incredibly fatalistic.

.....If you really want to feel comfortable that you're talking to someone who isn't in it for the money go speak with a psychologist at a reputable non-profit..  It's not like as soon as you get your degree and certifications you instantly begin to scheme how you're going to wring people for all the cash they are willing to hand over.  That's ridiculous to say, especially in something as serious as mental health. 

A few bad eggs ruin the reputation of many.

Edited by Psicomb (01/20/18 11:09 PM)

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Psicomb]
    #24930715 - 01/21/18 07:28 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah dude my aunt is a psychiatrist and she talks about her patients all the time and is worried about them. Just because something is your job doesn't mean you have to have bad intentions. I have a feeling MollyLucyMaryJane has a bad work ethic if he thinks that making money off something=bad intentions. No one becomes a psychologist if they don't give a fuck about people. MLMJ seems to have a very bleak perception of humanity

--------------------

Offlinexzylocybin
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24931032 - 01/21/18 10:10 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe just maybe your anxiety and depression and other life problems stem from your drug use? If you are going through the trouble of seeing a psych you should listen to them

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
    #24931357 - 01/21/18 12:46 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

From their point of view you take drugs to mask your feelings. They can't fix masked feelings.

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 2
    #24931492 - 01/21/18 01:51 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It does seem like reaching for the low hanging fruit a bit though doesn't it? It strikes me that a good therapist would look at the causes of which the drugs are a symptom.

When I spent fifteen months in therapy I was very lucky to have a very good therapist. She helped me immeasurably. I was in a very dark place in my life at the time and was doing a lot of drugs, and whilst she would advise me, gently, to tone down my use she never pushed the matter nor made me uncomfortable about it.

Instead, she helped me to look deeply at what was driving it, and thus, I cleaned up in my own time.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #24933509 - 01/22/18 10:43 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psyche delics said:

Doctors do not use drugs to "cure" anxiety. They use them to "treat it. Penicillin cures an infection while antihistamines are used to treat the symptoms.

There is no quick fix cure for anxiety...it will be lessened over time by some hard inside work on your part and maybe some intense therapy with someone you trust.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

#24934880 - 01/22/18 08:29 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
I have a feeling MollyLucyMaryJane has a bad work ethic if he thinks that making money off something=bad intentions. No one becomes a psychologist if they don't give a fuck about people. MLMJ seems to have a very bleak perception of humanity

You seem to have a very bleak perception of me. Most likely because my opinion differs from yours.

That doesnt mean that I have a bleak perception of humanity, nor does it mean I have a bad work ethic. I believe its human instinct to be selfish and greedy.
In a situation where it's just someones job to "help you" and they would rather be home watching TV but they have to do this job they hate for money.... I just dont see that being as productive as getting help from people who actually care about you.

Im probably wrong go. Go see your theripist who would rather be at home, Disregard your family and friends and rely on a complete stranger who is, of course, making way more money than their qualifications are worth.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: MollyLucyMaryJane] * 1
    #24934933 - 01/22/18 08:49 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MollyLucyMaryJane said:
That doesnt mean that I have a bleak perception of humanity

You made it quite clear that you do a few days ago:

Quote:

MollyLucyMaryJane said:
nvm fuck people.

always been an outcast always will be, idk why i continue bothering to try.

Just know, I hate you all too, the feeling couldn't possibly be more mutual.

I think it's completely innapropriate for you to say things like this:

Quote:

MollyLucyMaryJane said:
In a situation where it's just someones job to "help you" and they would rather be home watching TV but they have to do this job they hate for money....

Go see your theripist who would rather be at home

You're entitled to your opinions and all, but keep these shitty, jaded, blanket statements out of here. It's not welcome.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: MollyLucyMaryJane]
    #24935417 - 01/23/18 05:08 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Pretty much what he said.

You clearly have a pessimistic view on people. You need to interact with more humans and develop a more realistic view on society and the people around you. Might be surprised to find out not everyone with a job is half-assing it and fucking people over cuz theyre bored

--------------------

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

#24937230 - 01/23/18 07:31 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

All this dude does is talk about himself and how he used to do drugs...

--------------------

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #24938614 - 01/24/18 12:14 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
You're entitled to your opinions and all, but keep these shitty, jaded, blanket statements out of here. It's not welcome.

Just because I hate people and how I have been treated by them in my life doesnt mean I dont wish they were better and I dont have hope for an "awakening" of the people. Some kind of realization that we all need to be nice to each other, not cruel and distant.
I have hope for a lost, confused, MEAN humanity. Not a "bleak perception"

If I didnt care about people all... That would be a bleak perception. I have morals and I have respect. I have hope.
Remember you can only hate something you once cared about. Otherwise it would just be indifference.

I also never said every single therapist in the world is bad. What I am saying is that people that care about you will always be a more solid choice than someone who is profiting for helping you. This shit is just common fucking sense.

If I am entitled to my opinions than why arent they welcome here? see now youre contradicting yourself because my opinion has most likely made you angry and youre not thinking clearly anymore.

So uhhh Keep your shitty, jaded insults to yourself instead of flaming me for having a different perspective.
Ty

Edited by MollyLucyMaryJane (01/24/18 12:25 PM)

OfflineShakuna
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: MollyLucyMaryJane]
    #24964128 - 02/03/18 02:42 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

i didn't say to my psy that i smoke week, take mushrooms peyote ayahuasca... that's not her problem :grin:

psy can't understand that they are medicines for me so i won't loose my time by trying to explain this to them.. because she will think that weed is a problem and no.. for me weed is my everyday medecine, it helps against fibromyalgia pains, helps me to relax well (and yeah i like to travel with my mind that's not a crime :grin:)

i just speak to my psy of my everyday problem since i have the asperger syndrom...

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft
pet donkey in a lucid dream

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Shakuna]
    #24975603 - 02/08/18 01:40 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

At first you all need to tell psychiatrists and psychologist apart. The former are doctors who sometimes do therapy but mostly rely on solely pushing meds down their patients throats.
Psychologists however have not studied medicine but really have spent a lot of time with non-pharma therapy, often know more about the psyche and CANT PRESCRIBE ANYTHING.

Thats why you should not visit a psychiatrist if you dont just want meda jammed down your throat that usually are rather harmful in the long run.
I have witnessed that its almost always doctors who take the easy way out, dont Listen and drug you, often mindlessly.

It also is a really stupid claim to say its common sense that someone who knows you can help you better than a real therapist, a psychologist.
What do you expect your neighbor who works construction to know about therapy and changing yourife for the better? Yeah, jack shit.
Thats not an opinion to me, its obvious nonsense.
I understand all the hate against pill pushers but then for gods sake dont visit one.

Its unfortunate that some therapists are too focussed on drug use.
While I think that the odd mdma trip or psychedelics once a month is not a problem, Im afraid benzos and weed very very much hinder therapy if done more than once a week.
Especially the former makes it impossible to gain access to a patients inner world.

And how about getting to know your therapist if hes such a bad strange capitalist to you?

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: All psychologist want to talk about is my drug use [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #24975907 - 02/08/18 07:16 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Murzelpfrumpft said:
It also is a really stupid claim to say its common sense that someone who knows you can help you better than a real therapist, a psychologist.
What do you expect your neighbor who works construction to know about therapy and changing yourife for the better? Yeah, jack shit.
Thats not an opinion to me, its obvious nonsense.

No its not. 95% of the time you don't need an expert at the human mind to deconstruct every thought and insecurity you have to make you feel better. Most of the time you just need some support from some good friends and family. To say that's nonsense is just ridiculous. You need to get some better friends if you think going to a therapist is best most of the time.

I see so many people these days (mostly middle aged, granted) that go to therapy just for the sake of going to therapy. They just have average everyday stress and anxiety that every human on the planet has but give their income to a therapist to tell them shit they likely already know. It's just a cold interaction. Transaction, really. But just getting simple support and care from a human who genuinely cares about you and wants you in their life is almost always more helpful then handing someone $200 so you can vent then leave.

--------------------

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

#24976981 - 02/08/18 05:32 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Sometimes you're caught in patterns and cycles that keep you from reaching out to friends or relatives. Removing yourself from social interaction and preventing yourself from getting the support you need is common when depressed or otherwise mentally struggling.

People don't really know how to offer support either. They often play down the issues, tell you to 'just get out more'. There is also the feeling of shame, of being a burden to those you love. Mental health issues are commonly stigmatized, which leads to feeling misunderstood.

So while support from friends or relatives is preferential, it is certainly not always available (or qualitative).

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf