Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Greeted by a DMT entity * 1
    #24918010 - 01/16/18 12:57 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Took a very small but not quite micro dose of mushrooms this morning, probably around .4g. Enough to make itself known but not really "trippy".

Decided to fire up the DMT pipe about 1.5 hours in. There was a good amount of resin(goo), and I added a little fresh, probably 35mg total.

First hit I had headphones in, and I really don't remember what I saw, I was just getting in the relaxed headspace and enjoying the feeling. A minute or so later I took the headphones out and took a second huge hit, by the time I was exhaling my world was melting. Buzzing in my ears and turbulence that made it feel like I was on fighter jet.

I entered a world of kaleidoscope square shapes, dancing about, I'm not religious but it had a heaven feel to it, only psychedelic. In entering this realm I was taken for a ride, passing by what appeared to be some very bad things, demons almost. I felt that if I didn't completely let go, I'd be hanging out with them for a little while.

Once I was in kaleidoscopic square world, I was attempting to gather my thoughts, fruitlessly. Something was being, well, broadcast is the best way to put it, and I felt as if I had to calm my thoughts to hear it. It sounded like a warped bad radio connection might, but what manifested to me was "Have you ever communicated with anyone?" There was a purple "essence", it felt female, that I saw warping with the sound and feelings I was experiencing.

It took awhile to sink in, and to realize I should respond. I assumed she/it meant had I communicated with anyone in the DMT realm. I kept thinking "no" in my head, but it felt like I was underwater trying to talk to someone above water. Eventually I used all my will power to muster up a "no" which seemed to be of the same frequency that what I heard was. As I was thinking of things to ask, and finding most of my questions too petty for the occasion, I heard "You are now."

That is when I left hyperspace, and awoke pretty depleted and out of it. After mild consideration, I took a third hit. There was seemingly not much left in the pipe, as the effects were very minimal.

This was my first time really breaking through. I've been dabbling in smaller doses, with more and more profound effects. I can't help but think I should've re-packed the pipe and attempted to continue the dialogue. I was just exhausted and a little intimidated by the immense power of whatever I had just experienced.

Weird stuff, wish I could've experienced more. I'll be trying the same combo later in the week, then have to give it up for awhile as my schedule is getting pretty hectic. I'll always be amazed how trips can leave me feeling like I've learned so much at some points, and like I'm stuck in a existence of pointless confusion during other points.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Greeted by a DMT entity [Re: feevers]
    #24918327 - 01/16/18 03:36 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Cool report. My first contact was with a blue light aura. I don't remember us communicating with language, but it drew my attention to it telepathically like "look at me, can you feel/see me?"

I think it was natural that the pipe was empty and you couldn't get back there right away. IME, it's best to leave time between experiences. Like a form of respect, you don't want to abuse and cling to that experience with expectations for more of the same. You may never see that purple essence again and I think it'd be foolish to try to.

What happened here is you let go of expectations enough for something novel and unique to manifest. But don't give in to astonishment during the trip or expect chapter 2 just by reloading the pipe. That's clinging and the opposite of letting go and will hinder your exploration.

Best way IMO is to wait for the next call. Maybe during another shroom trip, or a calm weekend, or whenever you truly feel it again. Keep following those instincts and staying open and you'll continue having even more intricate breakthroughs.

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Greeted by a DMT entity [Re: Icon]
    #24918466 - 01/16/18 04:38 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Icon said:
Cool report. My first contact was with a blue light aura. I don't remember us communicating with language, but it drew my attention to it telepathically like "look at me, can you feel/see me?"

I think it was natural that the pipe was empty and you couldn't get back there right away. IME, it's best to leave time between experiences. Like a form of respect, you don't want to abuse and cling to that experience with expectations for more of the same. You may never see that purple essence again and I think it'd be foolish to try to.

What happened here is you let go of expectations enough for something novel and unique to manifest. But don't give in to astonishment during the trip or expect chapter 2 just by reloading the pipe. That's clinging and the opposite of letting go and will hinder your exploration.

Best way IMO is to wait for the next call. Maybe during another shroom trip, or a calm weekend, or whenever you truly feel it again. Keep following those instincts and staying open and you'll continue having even more intricate breakthroughs.

Very wise words, thanks for this :sun:

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Greeted by a DMT entity [Re: feevers]
    #24918502 - 01/16/18 04:57 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah like you said, its a very strong and profound experience, so its good you didnt repack if this was the deepest uve gone.

--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience