Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineunsui888
Embodied

Loc: ca
1mg of LSD + 8mg of 3-meo-PCP + N2O + DMT
    #24916994 - 01/15/18 11:09 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

So a few days ago I ate a ten strip of L, waited about an hour and snorted 4mg of 3-meo-PCP, waited another hour and did another 4mg of the 3-meo-PCP. I spent the night inhaling as much DMT and nitrous as I could... and things got very strange.

There was one moment in which an entity with no identity, but the same form as a human body, came up to me and literally grabbed the nitrous dispenser from my hand. I could touch this entity as if it were my own body, and this entity was able to hold physical objects in my room (the dispenser).

Another experience resulted in this very beautiful purple Asian female entity that walked out of some contraption door, with other tiny entities popping in and out of these doors, in which she had some tube-like tentacle coming from her mouth and assured me that I needed to inhale this substance from her mouth. I could feel the substance enter my nervous system... it was a gel-like bead or something. I remember being scared, but the entity assured me it was okay. There were other entities (these bodyless tiki masks) floating around me, but it was hard to tell if they were benevolent or malevolent.

Another blast off resulted in another beautiful female entity who started talking to me and asked: "If you had to choose, would you marry your mom or your dad?"... and then she laughed and said: "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer; that was a bad joke, poor taste on my part".  This same female entity figure thing came to me again 30min later when smoking another dose and said "Hey, it's me again, we've already met. I just farted, sorry, it smells, but you smell too!".

At one point I had a physical substance not of this world covering my hand.  I could literally insert my hands into the DMT space and feel the otherworldly substance... some of which I ate when the entities were inserting things into my mouth.  It felt just as real as anything in this world, but I could tell it was not of this physical world. 

I smoked a total of 1 gram of DMT while inhaling 150 whip-its on the LSD and 3-meo-PCP combo... and I have never tripped so fucking hard in my life.  I was seeing translucent sparkle-like things floating in my room with my eyes opened, and lots of hieroglyphic-type symbology with my eyes closed meditating.  Has anyone else experienced these otherworldly substances or objects that you can literally feel?

--------------------
"a note for asses: what is very convincing, is not necessarily true - it is merely convincing"

primus------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------mama didn't raise no fool

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineInfinitysquared
Experimentalist
 User Gallery
Re: 1mg of LSD + 8mg of 3-meo-PCP + N2O + DMT [Re: unsui888]
    #24917002 - 01/15/18 11:11 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

150 whip-its
1 GRAM of DMT
seriously?
Lay off the drugs you wook

Edited by Infinitysquared (01/15/18 11:15 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports