Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Tripping balls in terrible situations.
    #24908571 - 01/12/18 06:04 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I've put myself in a dumb ass situation. Just trying to act like I'm fucking normal right now...

So let's hear of some weird/uncomfortable tripping stories where you shouldn't have been tripping!

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnt89
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Distorted Vision] * 1
    #24908580 - 01/12/18 06:08 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

In the living room after everyone went to sleep. Terrible idea

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

The best. Of the worst.
Male

Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Ant89]
    #24908599 - 01/12/18 06:16 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I'm in my friends room with her being at work and her roommates are foreign(not the best with English) and are in the living room. I have only seen them a couple times and they barely know me.

I can't walk out of this room without it being completely uncomfortable and I know the longer I sit in here the weirder it gets. I thought they were going to be gone until real late but nope.

I at least have the bathroom connected to her room but I am hungry. And they will think it's incredibly weird that I'm in here all night. But whatever.

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

OfflineAnt89
Male

#24908625 - 01/12/18 06:26 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

^^ Is this happening right now?

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #24908643 - 01/12/18 06:33 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Tripping on what?

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Ant89] * 3
    #24908647 - 01/12/18 06:34 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Walk out naked and occasionally stroke your cock to establish dominant positioning. Thake the food back to the room and remember to look them dead in the eyes and use your best yoda voice mine or i will help you not
Guerente you get left alone

The best. Of the worst.
Male

Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Ant89] * 1
    #24908658 - 01/12/18 06:37 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I'm tripping on lsd. Wanted to go bike riding and chilling on the beach now am trapped here because I don't want to even try and go out there and be normal in front of them.

Edit - I wish I would do that and get some food.

--------------------

Edited by Distorted Vision (01/12/18 06:39 PM)

InvisibleTheMilkMan84
Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg

Loc: Caught somewhere in time
Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Distorted Vision] * 7
    #24908691 - 01/12/18 06:49 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

The first time I ate mushrooms was with 3 friends (also their 1st time) at my parents house when I was only 14 years old (stupid I know). The mushrooms fucked us up good and I started panicking because I thought my parents were gonna find out. My friends were pretty much laughing uncontrollably drawing unwanted attention, and one of them decided to climb to the top of 50 - 60ft tree we had in the front yard. He was swaying in the wind on a tiny branch like 50 ft up and laughing uncontrollably saying that he doesn’t know how to get down.

So I spent most of the evening babysitting my friends, trying to talk one down from a tree, and doing my best to act sober while everything around me was melting. By the time my friend made it down from the tree I was so shaken by the intense anxiety that all I could think to do was lay down in the corner of my room on the floor in the fetal position with a blanket over my head. I wanted nothing to do with mushrooms after that night, but I ended up coming around lol :rofl:

--------------------

Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Distorted Vision] * 8
    #24908693 - 01/12/18 06:50 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Act like you just woke up and were sleeping the whole time........make some remark about nice to see you but I have to run out for something....yadda yadda......walk out the door and live your life.

I was tripping on lsd this week on my day off and my fiancé got into a pretty bad car accident.......I had to drive to the scene and talk with the police. Thats a stressful situation, not being "trapped" in a room on your own accord. Jeez la wheeze! :spun:

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Distorted Vision] * 2
    #24908700 - 01/12/18 06:53 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

people won't know you're tripping unless you do or say something fucked up. Just keep to yourself and say good day and get on.

OfflineAnt89
Male

Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Fiery]
    #24908715 - 01/12/18 06:56 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
people won't know you're tripping unless you do or say something fucked up. Just keep to yourself and say good day and get on.

This. Just leave now man

--------------------

OfflineClarke W. Griswald
Stranger
    #24908744 - 01/12/18 07:06 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

It's definitely more weird to stay locked up in your room. If their English isn't so good, it should make it easier to just smile and nod "Hello, Hello! Goodbye!"

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Clarke W. Griswald]
    #24908749 - 01/12/18 07:07 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Clarke W. Griswald said:

what the royal mahh fukkin a?:confused:

The best. Of the worst.
Male

#24908785 - 01/12/18 07:21 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tealeaf said:
Act like you just woke up and were sleeping the whole time........make some remark about nice to see you but I have to run out for something....yadda yadda......walk out the door and live your life.

I was tripping on lsd this week on my day off and my fiancé got into a pretty bad car accident.......I had to drive to the scene and talk with the police. Thats a stressful situation, not being "trapped" in a room on your own accord. Jeez la wheeze! :spun:

Well I took a plane down here and am staying for a couple weeks. I don't have a vehicle and am stuck here. Unless I try and fuck with her bike which needs patched up on the tire . I don't want them to see me struggling with opening food and figuring all that out.

It will be good. Just a little more awkward tomorrow morning.

That is shitty for you though. I hope your fiancée is alright!

Clarke. .. I don't like that you created your account just for this. Kind of sketches me out.

--------------------

OfflineDeemstar
Doctor Deemstar
 User Gallery

Loc: The void Flag
    #24908815 - 01/12/18 07:33 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Went to a rave in Milwaukee this NyE, when it dumped it was in the center of 2 shitty hoods, -10* out, and it was a good thing I had only taken little bit of acid, as I didn't bother booking a hotel, I had 2 take an acid nap in my spacecraft keeping parked on the side of the street, as I was simply hallucinating 2 much 4 takeoff.

--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G
A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

Edited by Deemstar (01/12/18 07:48 PM)

OfflineMrBlueYoMind
Don't do drugs (Without me)

#24908862 - 01/12/18 07:54 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Is there a particular reason you are concerned if they think you are tripping or acting weird?

I think we've all been in your shoes (not literally, we all have different sized feet and if they're wearing your shoes are they really yours?) but what works for me is saying "fuckit I don't care if someone thinks I'm acting weird."

I bet the tension you feel will disappear the moment you step outside.

--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 
EVOLUTION REQUIRES REPRODUCTION

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #24908911 - 01/12/18 08:11 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Who says you have to say anything to them as you walk out the door?

If you want to go ride your bike, be sure to wear a helmet!

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Offlineagent
come in when its raiinging
Other

Loc: mullberry place
Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #24908953 - 01/12/18 08:24 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

tripping in the ghetto in 1979, me and the boys got back from a long trip we had take to the appalachian mountains, we set up shop near an old abandoned wood shed, it was mostly logs cabin but we decided to covert the wood stove into a fireplace. After we had gotten to work the smoke would rise from the smokestack in the winter, it would drift through us and we always had to watch our eyes. We would wear bandanas over our eyes and noses just to be safe.

I remember that year specifically greg had told me to tell henry that it was the perfect weather to enjoy it. We left and headed down the mountain, looking in the flora and taking it all in, we breathed deeply and as that feeling crawled up our spine and settled at the base of our skull we knew we were home.

A powerful feeling really, it works itself in the end, hopefully Ill experience it again, who knows , it could be today, who knows.

--------------------

Its like going to your favortire location but doing that exact same thing multiple times to begin that we aware that your aware of it, and to join the collective consciousness of it.:wave:

InvisibleKelazam
All
I'm a teapot

#24911458 - 01/13/18 05:44 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

What happened? That sounds like something I would do

--------------------

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Tripping balls in terrible situations. [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #24911531 - 01/13/18 06:10 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I only ever really trip at home. There was this one time I made some shroom tea for me and my brother and we walked to another friend's house. Walk took long enough that by the time we were there, we were already tripping. Friend had another friend over who was all pissed off we didn't bring him any shrooms. I told him I hadn't even planned on coming, that it was my brother's idea and I literally had only enough for me and him but he didn't buy it. (it was the truth for the record, I would've been more than happy to share)

Anyways, long story short, I got about 15 minutes of a good trip before asshole ruined it with his vibes, then I just happened to start getting sick, like actually sick. Ended up with a rotavirus and spent like 4 days puking. Even had to go to the hospital at some point for an IV because of the dehydration.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom