Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFireman128
Stranger
3rd time using truffles. Questions at the end
    #24911256 - 01/13/18 06:01 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

This isn't just a post seeking answers but a post also just sharing my experiencs. A little background on myself ive been aa steady cannabis smoker for the last 8 years, dabbled in cocaine a handful of times. Never been much for anything pill form as I have always required insane amounts to have any affect (could have something to do with me having a hard time not getting strong cartoon like visuals on shrooms.)

so I'll share about my first experience and then tie in today's experience.

1st experience- had a good chill morning workout and felt great so I chomped away on 7g of Hollandia truffles wet on empty stomach and slurp'd down a cup of OJ. After 40 minutes i was hit with 1 fast urge to vomit, I did before I could stop myself. Still developed a good feeling of euphoria which lasted about 2 hours and then ended.

2nd time- 1 week after the first time had a similar start to the morning good vibes rolling I make a honey tea with 8g of Hollandia. Kept the lighting low in my house doing light house work waiting on the come up when I realized I was not cleaning anymore because Avatar had caught my attention and i was feeling really good and in tune to the movie like I've never been before. Colors did seem more vibrant at one point talking to my wife I was fighting tears because I felt so happy. Upon closing my eyes I saw light shows of shapes which would come and go. Trip lasted a total of 3 hours.

Today's trip 1 month since the 2nd trip- started the morning off with good vibes from a good night's sleep and frisky night with my wife. Done some light cleaning while waiting on my tea to finish which had 20g Hollandia truffles infused. Downed my green tea and lemon truffle tea. Relaxing with the lights low with my wife while she was watching "Alice through the looking glass" and I closed my eyes to blink and felt it hit. Looking at the tv I realize behind it the wall was colorful and pulsing. I decided this was def the speed I was looking for in a trip. Soon I started noticing changes in my depth perception. I recall looking at my hand and asking my wife why my hand looked so damn big. I soon then got lost in the deep meaning that "through the looking glass" but as soon as the movie had just started it ended. We decided to go out to walk around the snow so I went in to change and stopped mid change to stand and inspect myself in my mirror. I locked eyes with myself in the mirror and to me stood there in a stare for a minute which turned out to be about 15 minutes. Walked around the yard and enjoyed the snow with my wife and Furbaby but got cold and returned back in. Back inside I keep getting fixated on my daughter's picture (my daughter mom and dad were murdered 3 years prior) when I looked at it now I didn't feel sad, mad and pissed I felt peaceful and happy seeing my girl smiling face in her picture. We turn the light back down and I continue to enjoy what I see with my eyes closed for the next hour.

Now (6 hours post consumption) I am trying to recall why I was so deep into the movie and what side conversations I had with my wife but I can't.

I'm curious if 20g Hollandia tea shoulda took me deeper or did it take me where it should of. I didn't have the strong cartoon like transformation that others talk about.  Right now I feel very content and feel like I'm almost seeing things differently as there's something inside me that feels different. Also I can't fight the want to go deeper next time but I'm also weary if I should with my ptsd. Any thoughts or input is appreciated!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports