Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleWolfGang G
Stranger

Healing with Medicinal Mushrooms: by Dr. Walter Ardigo
    #24904792 - 01/11/18 06:53 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Healing With Medicinal Mushrooms

Has anyone read this book? If so, what are your thoughts. if you haven't read it yet, you should.In the back of the book it breaks down 10 medicinal mushrooms in a seriously simple and easily understood way. It breaks down the chemical analysis of each mushrooms. Tells you what it's good for healing and even the history of them. This book is a must read. I would prefer people that can afford it, to buy the book. But, if your a broke ass, crafty little pirate like me, you'll find it. If your broke and crafty don't forget to turn people onto the book. That way it's more of a fair trade. I get friends to buy it all the time. I don't tell them mine was cheaper or where it come from. It's a $10 on amazon is't bad. You can get paper back copies from Dr. Walter Ardigo's website, but that's the only place. $30 a pop and he wrote three. I've read one and now I'm going to break down and buy a paperback copy of all three. He is a new found hero of mine.
Dr. Walter Ardigo

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Edited by WolfGang G (01/11/18 06:59 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms