Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table
    #24897655 - 01/07/18 11:23 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

7 January 2018

This is the astonishing moment inmates queue up in prison to take their turn snorting cocaine from a small table with 120 lines of the class-A drug neatly arranged on it.

More than a dozen excited jailbirds were filmed openly taking drugs in a packed corridor of the prison as others queued up in single file behind them.

A small handful of men appeared to be in loose control of the situation, making sure the noisy prisoners crowding round the table didn't knock it over and scatter the cocaine all over the floor or treat themselves to more than their fair share.

One of the inmates even laughed as he posed for one of the inmates holding mobile phones in their hands after his illegal use of the drug.

The shocking images were filmed in the main prison in the southern Brazilian city of Porto Alegre.

Police have confirmed they are investigating the drug orgy, said to have taken place during a party organised by one of the gangs that control the jail.

Thirteen men are filmed snorting cocaine from the table - where the drugs are immaculately arranged in six rows of 20 lines of cocaine each - in the 90-second video which cuts off when just a handful of the 40-odd men waiting their turn have had their go.

Military police have launched an investigation which is understood to be running parallel to others by prison bosses and a regional drug squad.

Regional drugs squad police chief Mario Souza confirmed: 'We are investigating from the perspective of drugs trafficking.

'We are going to look into questions like when the video was taken as well as confirming the place it was taken in and investigating the context.'

Cezar Schirmer, Public Security Minister for the state of Rio Grande do Sul which Porto Alegre is part of, branded the footage 'unacceptable, provocative and nasty.'

He added in a statement released by his department: 'Cesar Schirmer has ordered a police inquiry to get to the bottom of drugs trafficking and the use of mobile phones in prison, as a result of the publication on social media of a video where inmates are consuming cocaine, supposedly in a state jail.
The drugs are immaculately arranged in six rows of 20 lines of cocaine each. Police have said they are investigating the incident
+5

'The identities of those involved in the recording and the aspects of consumption and drugs trafficking, as well as the entry of drugs and mobiles into prison and the circumstances surrounding this incident and the place and date, are not yet clear. They need to be investigated fully and immediately.'

Prisons are back in the headlines in Brazil after nine inmates were murdered during a New Year's Day riot at the Colonia Agroindustrial semi-open prison in the central Goias state.

More than 120 people died in a string of prison riots last year sparked by a nationwide struggle between rival drugs gangs and authorities have warned of more violence ahead.

After one of the bloodiest riots last year, at Alcacuz Prison in the north eastern city of Natal, prisoners boasted they were barbecuing their victims' flesh in a sick video.

They gloated as they showed off pieces of meat on a skewer over a bonfire and claimed they were toasting the remains of a rival without even bothering to hide their faces.

In March 2016 strippers were filmed gyrating naked in front of 200 admiring males inside a maximum-security jail in El Salvador.

Inmates at tough Izalco Jail wrote to prison chiefs asking for permission for a disco and a show by a female dance group so they could celebrate a famous south American religious festival in style.

But the footage taken by a prisoner on his mobile showed the women dancers were the sort you find in so-called gentlemen's clubs, not ballet classes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5244263/VIDEO-Brazilian-prisoners-queue-snort-COCAINE.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table [Re: Ogla]
    #24897741 - 01/08/18 12:57 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Most of the people they killed in the riots were either rapist or pedofiles

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #24897795 - 01/08/18 02:16 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Guards on the take..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table [Re: Amanita86]
    #24898144 - 01/08/18 08:47 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Looks like my kind of prison.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24898705 - 01/08/18 02:58 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Looks like my kind of prison.

:lol:

They were all lined up patiently and things were pretty orderly there considering what's in the equation, a bunch of dudes locked up and a large amount of coca....I'm curious how things went after everyone got their line and the table was cleared.

Those were some fat lines.....but I have no doubt lots of them were fien'n for another one before the table was even cleared lol.

I'm not even a big fan of coke, at all....but that video sure gave me a hankering for a line up thee ol schnoz lol .

-OM

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table [Re: openmind]
    #24899822 - 01/09/18 01:48 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Why the caps? C-C-C-COCAINE!!!

Drug orgy... this article's wording is insane

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table [Re: Fractal420]
    #24900535 - 01/09/18 11:34 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

On line of coke is torture!

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
    #24900921 - 01/09/18 02:26 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Liveleak has a lot of Brazil, coke,prison vids,that country is hell on earth, know wonder there r so many ufc  fighters from there

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table [Re: 5150]
    #24901417 - 01/09/18 06:17 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Those look like almost half gram lines or so! (and I bet that shit is fucking GOOD)

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24904745 - 01/11/18 03:00 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe its cut w fentanyl.

Jk.

Its brazil. But the crazy thing is a friend of mine went there, and also to colombia, and it was *more* expensive, lower quality than in LA or NYC. He said in the states you get more too

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleAllforublue
Rookie
 User Gallery
    #24905164 - 01/11/18 10:05 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:

Jk.

Its brazil. But the crazy thing is a friend of mine went there, and also to colombia, and it was *more* expensive, lower quality than in LA or NYC. He said in the states you get more too

Maybe he did not have a good plug!

Offlinetoader123
Male User Gallery

Re: video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table [Re: Allforublue]
    #24908018 - 01/12/18 01:24 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Allforublue said:
Quote:

Fractal420 said:

Jk.

Yea he must have just bought off a street dealer. If you know your way around you can get it ridiculously cheap. I think it was like $40usd for a few grams when I was there. Kilos go for around $2,500 from what I was told. No wonder people are risking smuggling.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

#24908522 - 01/12/18 05:47 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:

Jk.

Reminds me of when I went to Costa Rica. On oz of weed was 20$ and you could pay in American currency too. And the shit was some dank.

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
    #24928088 - 01/20/18 01:07 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

now for this weeks episode of Whose Line is it Anyways?

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
Re: video shows Brazilian prisoners snorting COCAINE off table [Re: Allforublue]
    #24928117 - 01/20/18 01:13 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Allforublue said:
Quote:

Fractal420 said:

Jk.

colombian here and i can tell you that while im sure there is alot of good and cheap coke in south america, most of it goes to the usa.

here damn near everyone uses drugs and many use coke ( specially in my kine of work)

in colombia not so much. last time i went i didnt find anyone who used anything besides alcohol and cigs but none even smoked pot ( and mind you these were mainly high schoolers with a few people in their early 20s all partying)

the only person besides me that did anything else was my godmother

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds