Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNymphaea
Money-less Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten Flag
If the Mason's are Really Supposed to Improve Mankind then they seem to be Failing Hard
    #24897226 - 01/07/18 09:08 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I really don't know what to do.  I'm planning on walking up to and perhaps going inside the Masonic Temple in Grand Rapids Michigan and asking randoms wholeheartedly what I can do to aid in the preservation of the Earth and mankind.  I'm not a mason but if they truly should be respected in the community then I feel like I should turn to them for advice, knowledge, and oppertunities at this point...and if I run into corrupt individuals I have no fear and perhaps I will have some affect on them, no matter how small, in a positive way.  Friends and family don't have any REAL oppertunities for me to truly aid in the Earth's preservation and sadly I have nothing to offer anyone else except to tell them that if they really want mankind to survive they need to think hard and not simply bring a solution to the table without at least admitting that if a solution is good enough then it will, in all likelyhood be targeted for suppression...this is why I am out of options.  I believe in the suppression, the corruption, and the lack of rational thinking that leads us to ignore and STOP the very plans that would save us.

Help me Shroomery?  PM me maybe?  Where are my people at who still think about this enough to have faith.  Anything can happen so just because the weapon in this war is our mind that doesn't mean there is nothing that can be done...I think it is extremely psychedelic that we have to THINK our way out of this situation as a species.  I'm happy to put my mind in service of mankind and Earthkind and I don't understand how a person can smoke weed and take acid and shrooms and still be able to live life like the future generations are not in danger.  Stay heady.

--------------------
:huxleyfacepalm:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: If the Mason's are Really Supposed to Improve Mankind then they seem to be Failing Hard [Re: Nymphaea]
    #24897242 - 01/07/18 09:22 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Take 10 deep breaths and calm down my brother.  None of us have anything at all figured out, and acting like you do makes you worse than the people you hate. 

You have a chance to be a good person and make a difference, but it's going to take hard work and just dedication to yourself and what you believe in.

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: If the Mason's are Really Supposed to Improve Mankind then they seem to be Failing Hard [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24897277 - 01/07/18 09:35 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Speak for yourself.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: If the Mason's are Really Supposed to Improve Mankind then they seem to be Failing Hard [Re: basqueshaman] * 2
    #24897285 - 01/07/18 09:39 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

No I'm speaking for you only.  I am a gay unicorn with pink hair.

OfflineCanadian Jesus
10 minutes to Hydrocodone
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: If the Mason's are Really Supposed to Improve Mankind then they seem to be Failing Hard [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24897425 - 01/07/18 10:42 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

You could always ask to join the lodge. If you have a college education I'm pretty sure they would consider accepting you in. My grandpa was the leader of his local mason's lodge as well as the local Oddfellow's lodge. He didn't even finish high school.

You might have to sacrifice some small children to the dark lord and have sex with Hillary Clinton, but when the fate of mankind is at stake, that's a small price to pay.

It would also mean supporting Israel and terror in the Middle-East. Honestly though, it seems that joining the Illuminati is your only option at the moment :shrug:

(I don't actually believe these things, and my Grandpa was actually the leader of his local lodge) But really, you can simply ask to join, the worst they can do is say no. If you express your concerns in a logical way and make a good case for yourself, they will probably actually consider you. Just don't talk about psychedelics when you go into there to speak to them.

--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?

SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

OfflineNymphaea
Money-less Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten Flag
Re: If the Mason's are Really Supposed to Improve Mankind then they seem to be Failing Hard [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #24897428 - 01/07/18 10:44 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you guys.  I don't normally ever talk about psychedelics, I've been done with them for a few years.

--------------------
:huxleyfacepalm:

Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

Re: If the Mason's are Really Supposed to Improve Mankind then they seem to be Failing Hard [Re: Nymphaea]
    #24899302 - 01/08/18 09:52 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

They only want to improve the world for THEMSELVES. They want a dystopian future. You have to be "enlightened" according to them. And yes, you'll probably have to have sex with Hillary Clinton (satanic ritual style) and children.

To be honest, masons are just a bunch of old bored mother fuckers who act badass.

InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
    #24899620 - 01/09/18 12:17 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I read the title as Mansons. I was like wtf how are they improving shit

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub