Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
WMD
    #24892031 - 01/05/18 02:51 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

so the unided states went to war with iraq allegedly over suspicion of them having weapons of mass destruction. 

LOL North korea obviously has them, plus too they've been shooting them off willy nilly all over the place. and over allied nations. this would never be tolerated.  They're the only country testing nuclear weapons in the 21 century.    I cant help but laugh, like wtf?

i guess the war with iraq was over oil.  Too bad north korea doesnt have any resources to steal. If they did the Jong family would have been dead a long time ago.

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Re: WMD [Re: sprinkles]
    #24892131 - 01/05/18 03:32 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

if i was queen of this dump i would tell that lady "shut down your nuclear program or i will.  and if you launch another test weapon Pyongyang will get very hot" along with anything resembling a military or industrial complex. i would do it without hesitation.  then id apologise afterwards to china, congress and say something had to be done to put down the on going escalation.  If not now then when?

maybe i wouldnt threaten him with an ultimatum, I probably just do it without warning the next time he opened his mouth (which is a lot cause he's addicted to cheese. As the korean people starve he is having surgery to repair both ankles that have collapsed under his ballooning weight). 

The sanctions placed on korea i am sure are only hurting the people there, who's quality of life are already shit.  It's not like kim himself is suffering.  Just makes the people there hate america more i'm sure.  The opposite needs to happen, we need to give them food and necessites to improve their quality of life.  Eliminate some of the anti-american propaganda and brainwashing.

in WW2 as american soldiers arrived on the islands close to the mainland of japan, they witnessed many women and children jumping off cliffs to their death.  The government told the citizens to commit suicide.  They were afraid the people would figure out the americans treated them better than their own government and almost be seen as liberators.  Seeing this seriously affected the soldiers and really depleted their moral.  How do you defeat an enemy that will never surrender?  The japanese would rather die than be captured.  Out of tens of thousands of solders only a handful would surrender and be captured.

--------------------

Edited by sprinkles (01/18/18 12:41 AM)

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: WMD [Re: sprinkles] * 1
    #24892475 - 01/05/18 05:52 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

The thing is, that Iraq had *suspicions*, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Iraq thing didn't happen until the CIA half confirmed they weren't there. The smartest thing the NK leadership ever did was ignoring sanctions and relentlessly pursuing nukes. NK is now a nuclear power. Nukes could be off the ground before the launch capabilities are destroyed, and this means that any attack on NK comes with a high cost worldwide.

This means they are untouchable. Trump was too slow. When it comes to nuclear buttons, size really doesn't matter.

I do find it interesting that there were no tests under Obama, and then Trump is in office and a dozen rockets are in the air. I highly doubt NK had some super breakthrough that allowed them to suddenly build a rocket a month, considering barely one every few years before that.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #24892487 - 01/05/18 05:58 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

The North Koreans haven't been launching nuclear weapons. They have been launching nuclear capable missiles. They test their nukes under ground. They test their missiles by firing them into space. BTW, there is no territorial claim to airspace above 100km. So when a missile is in space flying over Japan, there is absolutely no legitimate complaint that can be made.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: WMD [Re: koods]
    #24892499 - 01/05/18 06:04 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i do find it interesting that there were no tests under Obama, and then Trump is in office and a dozen rockets are in the air. I highly doubt NK had some super breakthrough that allowed them to suddenly build a rocket a month, considering barely one every few years before that.

I think they had two or three nuclear tests while Obama was in office. They really upped their game for trump, tho. You have two broken egos egging each other on. It's not a good situation.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: WMD [Re: koods] * 1
    #24892515 - 01/05/18 06:10 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

i do find it interesting that there were no tests under Obama, and then Trump is in office and a dozen rockets are in the air. I highly doubt NK had some super breakthrough that allowed them to suddenly build a rocket a month, considering barely one every few years before that.

I think they had two or three nuclear tests while Obama was in office. They really upped their game for trump, tho. You have two broken egos egging each other on. It's not a good situation.

Well, I hope cooler heads prevail. In all honesty, I think Kim Jong Un has the cooler head. He's poking Trump quite effectively, I wonder how long Trump can resist before he starts some shit and it's on us.

I haven't been getting a particularly egotistical vibe from NK lately, besides the standard leader worship, but at this point I think it's more of a tradition thing.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #24892618 - 01/05/18 07:03 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
so the unided states went to war with iraq allegedly over suspicion of them having weapons of mass destruction. 

LOL North korea obviously has them, plus too they've been shooting them off willy nilly all over the place. and over allied nations. this would never be tolerated.  They're the only country testing nuclear weapons in the 21 century.    I cant help but laugh, like wtf?

i guess the war with iraq was over oil.  Too bad north korea doesnt have any resources to steal. If they did the Jong family would have been dead a long time ago.

Unfortunately North Korea can beat us so...  The US doesn't win conflicts anymore. :frown:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (01/05/18 07:05 PM)

OnlineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: WMD [Re: Kryptos]
    #24892619 - 01/05/18 07:03 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Seriously, that's your opinion?
For how dumb and brash Trump can be...the caker eater is worse.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-forced-labour-survivor-camp-15-hermit-kingdom-kim-jong-un-a7971926.html

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: WMD [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #24893921 - 01/06/18 11:08 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Seriously, that's your opinion?
For how dumb and brash Trump can be...the caker eater is worse.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-forced-labour-survivor-camp-15-hermit-kingdom-kim-jong-un-a7971926.html

Heh, this is what happens when your citizens realize that death is preferable to continued life. In the US, I think more people are just realizing having kids is dumb because the kid's lives will suck.

This is also what happens when someone manages to hold a economically backward country under sanctions together enough to build a successful nuclear program, which is more than most can say. Most economically depressed nuclear powers steal their nukes from their neighbors.

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Re: WMD [Re: Icelander]
    #24897139 - 01/07/18 06:17 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:

Unfortunately North Korea can beat us so...  The US doesn't win conflicts anymore. :frown:

its impossible to win conflicts in the age of internet.  back in the days you could bomb a country and a large concentration of enemy would be gone. with such wide range of communication now you can rally enemies all over the world.  If I was north korea i would approach china and russia and try to get their support to attack america and shoot down their satalies.  if they could do that in a timed attack at the same time they might have a good chance.  I think the next war will be fought in space.  or maybe at the poles (north/south).  cyber warfare will play a big role but my guess is its going to be a space war.

--------------------

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

#24897142 - 01/07/18 06:19 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

if its in the sea at the north or south pole than america is at a huge disadvantage.  Russia has like 5 or 7 huge ice cutter/ ice breaking ships.  america has only one and it is older than shit.  Even of they got on it right now today it would take 7 years to finish.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #24897215 - 01/07/18 06:57 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
Quote:

Icelander said:

its impossible to win conflicts in the age of internet.  back in the days you could bomb a country and a large concentration of enemy would be gone. with such wide range of communication now you can rally enemies all over the world.  If I was north korea i would approach china and russia and try to get their support to attack america and shoot down their satalies.  if they could do that in a timed attack at the same time they might have a good chance.  I think the next war will be fought in space.  or maybe at the poles (north/south).  cyber warfare will play a big role but my guess is its going to be a space war.

Well it's none of my business. I'm just watching the human race circle the drain and since there's  nothing to be done about that I'm just taking it in as entertainment.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24900338 - 01/09/18 09:59 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
Quote:

Icelander said:

I don't get the assumption that NK wants war. I don't think NK wants war. NK wants nukes to prevent being "democratized" like Iraq, Iran, Iraq back in the 90s, Vietnam, Korea, etc.

The recent opening of even the smallest negotiations about the Olympics supports this. Now that they have a big, swinging, nuclear dick like the big kids on the block, they can sit down at the table without fear of being seal team sixed.

MAD theory still applies.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: WMD [Re: koods]
    #24901980 - 01/09/18 09:42 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
The North Koreans haven't been launching nuclear weapons. They have been launching nuclear capable missiles. They test their nukes under ground. They test their missiles by firing them into space. BTW, there is no territorial claim to airspace above 100km. So when a missile is in space flying over Japan, there is absolutely no legitimate complaint that can be made.

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Saying theyre upping their game for trump is beyond pathetic. They've  hated the states long before Trump. Maybe umm derp they improve tremendously after every test?

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: WMD [Re: MagicMush123]
    #24902514 - 01/10/18 07:59 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Saying theyre upping their game for trump is beyond pathetic. They've  hated the states long before Trump. Maybe umm derp they improve tremendously after every test?

In that case, we should be doing operation paperclip part 2, because the NK scientists just did some superhuman shit. Again, this wasn't a ramp up of a rocket a decade>a rocket a year>a dozen rockets a year. They skipped a few steps.

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: WMD [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #24902562 - 01/10/18 08:27 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Check out the series The Untold History of America.  We will have a war with north korea whenever those that pull the strings want us to and we'll be sold some propaganda BS to convince us it's a worthwhile cause.  If they don't give us enough reason, the U.S. will either provoke NK into attacking us and won't tell us citizens the real story, or our govt will attack it's own citizens and blame someone NK (Hitler actually learned that trick from the U.S. btw).  It's what we've been doing for over 100 years.

Invisibleazzbo

Loc: Flag
Re: WMD [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #24904984 - 01/11/18 08:23 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

You can't really argue that they haven't upped their nuclear tests since trump got into office, the evidence is overwhelming. When the most powerful leader in the world starts constantly tweeting about how he can destroy your country then it's time to up your game, fast!. And thats what they did.

There's a million more tweets like this, Shit is like a soap opera. Trumps been antagonising NK since he got into office, Can you really blame NK for pursuing Nuclear missiles as fast as possible.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: WMD [Re: azzbo]
    #24911397 - 01/13/18 05:14 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Some dumb tweets by trump, ho hum, is that all you've got? Kim has been full speed ahead for years on the nuke and rocket program. Under obama he got the green light, under trump he gets the red light and has finally come around to the bargaining table. Not when obama was giving him whatever he wanted in return for false promises. But only after trump showed he was not going to be bullied by threats and could make a few of his own.

He did it economically by choking off fat boy's money and goods, stopped his trade and even got china mostly onboard. Obama, he sent shiploads of oil and other goods in hope kim would behave. Hint: he didn't.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: WMD [Re: azzbo] * 1
    #24911411 - 01/13/18 05:22 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

azzbo said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

You can't really argue that they haven't upped their nuclear tests since trump got into office, the evidence is overwhelming. When the most powerful leader in the world starts constantly tweeting about how he can destroy your country then it's time to up your game, fast!. And thats what they did.

There's a million more tweets like this, Shit is like a soap opera. Trumps been antagonising NK since he got into office, Can you really blame NK for pursuing Nuclear missiles as fast as possible.

Donald should send dennis Rodman to north korea to cool tensions

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: WMD [Re: Stonehenge] * 2
    #24911461 - 01/13/18 05:46 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Kim has been full speed ahead for years on the nuke and rocket program. Under obama he got the green light, under trump he gets the red light

Actually, North Korea came to the bargaining table in 1994 when they agreed to freeze their nuclear program in exchange for some fuel oil and two nuclear reactors.  But in 2002, Bush ended shipments of fuel and cancelled construction of the nuclear reactors, effectively giving North Korea a green light to restart its nuclear program.

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
...and has finally come around to the bargaining table.  But only after trump showed he was not going to be bullied by threats and could make a few of his own.

Just the opposite.  North Korea accelerated its nuclear program as a result of threats from Trump.  Where do you get your facts?

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
He did it economically by choking off fat boy's money and goods, stopped his trade...

The United States had an embargo on North Korea since 1950.

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
...and even got china mostly onboard.

Tell us how China is "mostly onboard".  :popcorn:

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Obama, he sent shiploads of oil and other goods in hope kim would behave. Hint: he didn't.

Actually, that was per an agreement signed by Bush in 2007 after he realized his "tough guy" approach didn't work.

Do you just make believe everything you say?????  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale