Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) * 2
    #24789467 - 11/17/17 12:54 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

One more old trip report worth documenting here as well. This was in  9/16, by far the most terrifying experience of my life.

So this whole story starts with me, my younger brother, and his friend S going to a festival in MA over the weekend. We arrived on Thursday having brought everything we needed other then K. There appears to be a drought going on at the moment so we planned on buying some at the festival. I bought 3 test kits so we could test anything but especially MDMA, L, and K my 3 favorite things I do not trust from strangers.

I will skip all the festival stuff because I want this to serve as a warning to those who think they are prepared. So fast forward to friday about 2pm, someone offers us K so we take them to the tent, I test it with the mandelin and it shows the right color for K so we buy it. I choose to weight it and its really short for the price but whatever it tested for K we wanted K and couldnt find it so I blew 0.3g and took 5 hits of L (normal dose brought the L with me)

I cant say what happened right after that my memory gets really fuzzy. I do remember my younger brother and I walking on the path and suddenly stuff starts getting weird. This must have been about 30 minutes after i blew the K. I remember thinking, "this isnt right something is very wrong, it cant be the L we have to get back to the camp site" so I try to get us back to the site and I remember the point when I couldnt determine if going forward or back was right... then i remember not being able to distinguish anything from anything... then blackness.

Next I remember being on the ground at the campsite, then on the back of a golf cart... next i awoke in a dark room with these people saying i couldnt leave. I had 0 memory of anything i literally thought we were drugged and kidnapped, I had no idea what happened i just knew i was on drugs and these people werent letting me leave. They were so nice about it the whole thing was off putting. I kept thinking i was in trouble or going to be killed but whenever id get agitated they would be super nice and offer me water, this lead me to think they were trying to lull me into a sense of security so they could poison me. I then awoke on a cot in a room meditating again i tried to make a break for the exit but again was told i couldnt leave. I really thought we were kidnapped by cultists who erased our minds and were going to drain me of my "soul"

I really thought we were drugged and kidnapped until about 6 hours passed and i realized the more obvious thing, we were under arrest and they were holding us. That fear lasted for a while then it was replaced by "we went crazy on drugs and they were trying to help, maybe" they released us even though we refused to call any friends, I still didnt know if we could trust them and i wasnt going to get my friends involved with whatever we had done.

We get back to the site and hear stories of our insanity. Our friend S found us standing unresponsive on the path by the site, we apparently almost made it back. She dragged us to the site and got a lot of people to try to help before we became too much and she had to get medical. The people who we met took all of our stuf and moved it to a different site in case they brought police. I literally broke down crying hugging people i met but 12 hours ago, I had no idea people could care so much. People on the path heard about what happened and hugged us they were all so worried for us, people I hadnt even met or did anything to deserve such kindness from.

The following day we ran into someone who help us in the medical tent and i apologized so much. He literally said "no worries you two were actually hilarious in a sense you (me) kept trynig to run would get outside and just stand motionless until we got you and walked you back in, dude you ran face first into an RV" It was nice to hear we didnt really cause any damage and they release us. So many people were concerned.

I bought a test kit to be safe but some uncaring fuck mixed some K with god knows what and could have killed my brother and myself. I tried to be safe and still could have ended with a way different story. Heed this warning do a test dose. I was all too anxious to k hole and it nearly killed me.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Edited by Violet Wizard (11/17/17 12:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #24789581 - 11/17/17 01:55 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Any ideas what the mystery substance was?

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24789590 - 11/17/17 01:58 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Its hard to say because at the time both my brother and myself were frequently doing ketamine. It didnt look like the standard K we got from a variety of sources it was more like almost wet looking table salt.

Its hard to tell because the dose was largely unknown, probably cut, the experience itself was 6-8 hours and I was also on 5 hits of L. My guess would be some kind of pcp/pce analog but who knows? I do know it wasnt K because ive lost my mind on that exact combo and it was only 20 minutes before i could rationalize the situation, this was literally 10pm when i finally got clear enough to be able to prove we were ok.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #24789598 - 11/17/17 02:00 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Glad nobody got hurt.  And ya, fuck whoever mixed that shit.

There are some dumb heads out there that don't even always know what they are selling.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#24792172 - 11/18/17 05:52 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

If 2016 is old to you then you must be young. I suspect as much anyway. Either way just be careful. Having fun is great and all and so are test kits, but there’s a reason people use labs still - kits aren’t perfect. Not everyone does it but the fact is that no matter what something tests or is sold as, you can’t be sure unless you have a lot of experience or have it sent to a lab. Next time take a test dose. A tiny tiny one, smaller than you’d expect. If you have time for 5 hits of L then you have time to work your way up to a “fun” dose of K, a fairly short lasting drug. There’s a lot of RCs rolling around these days and some of them are scary potent. When it comes to your mind, dissociatives are a great way to push it. Be careful. Though I’m sure you learned a good lesson from this experience. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24793315 - 11/19/17 09:46 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Dude I’m 30 have been taking L for a decade hahaha thanks for the lecture though :wink:

I meant old as in not recent 14 months ago is a while ago after all. And I also majored in chemistry and psychology so I know a fair bit about lab testing (use to have to do Hnmr graphs)

Edited by Violet Wizard (11/19/17 09:50 AM)

Invisiblepsilocyclops
Newb
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: Violet Wizard] * 2
    #24793816 - 11/19/17 02:55 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Hate to say it but lately more and more often I hear of people having bad reactions to drugs and no matter what everybody always goes straight to "it must have been bunk and full of RC's"
  The way i see it, 300mg of k (have you had the separate isomers before?) can have a ridiculously wide range of effects depending on which isomer it is (or if it's racemic).
  I've had some k recently that is exactly as you describe, like wet table salt. if you dry it out with a fan or heat it will dry almost completely but with time it will pull water from the air, just enough to make it clumpy and damp. I don't know where this k is coming from and I don't know why it feels different but I've reagent tested it myself as well as done the foil test and it's definitely k. weird k, but chemically it is definitely k.
  I can't speak on whether or not it's cut with another dissociative or not but I do know that you shouldn't put a moderate dose of any psychedelic/dissociative in your body and expect it to have completely consistent effects each time.

--------------------
You must have eaten, like, a hundred bucks worth of pot, and, like, 30 bucks worth of shrooms man.

2020 mystery seed indoor LED grow https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/846644

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: psilocyclops]
    #24794925 - 11/20/17 05:14 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Duration is too long, it was 6-8 hours. At this point we had been doing K 5 times a week for 8 months mixing it with L in doses of that order. We both use to go through a ball a night doing 0.7g lines. Not bragging but at this time I was intimately familiar with the combo so this would have been acceptable.

Believe me it wasn’t K I mean I can’t say definitively but duration alone tells the tale. This was the same L I was taking at the shows that summer normally I’d never suggest an RC but the whole deal was shady and she wouldn’t let his buy the amount we wanted she only let us buy two bags each, probably so we didn’t die lol

--------------------

Offlinespunion420
Stranger
Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: Violet Wizard] * 1
    #24813757 - 11/29/17 07:25 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

test your substances, folks

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: spunion420]
    #24813780 - 11/29/17 07:39 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spunion420 said:
test your substances, folks

Quote:

I will skip all the festival stuff because I want this to serve as a warning to those who think they are prepared. So fast forward to friday about 2pm, someone offers us K so we take them to the tent, I test it with the mandelin and it shows the right color for K so we buy it. I choose to weight it and its really short for the price but whatever it tested for K we wanted K and couldnt find it so I blew 0.3g and took 5 hits of L (normal dose brought the L with me)

We brought a test kit... that was largely the point of this post. We had a test kit and it tested for K but still should have done a test amount.

--------------------

OfflineDEEZEDBRAH
Stranger
    #24816448 - 11/30/17 09:56 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Violet Wizard said:
Its hard to say because at the time both my brother and myself were frequently doing ketamine. It didnt look like the standard K we got from a variety of sources it was more like almost wet looking table salt.

Its hard to tell because the dose was largely unknown, probably cut, the experience itself was 6-8 hours and I was also on 5 hits of L. My guess would be some kind of pcp/pce analog but who knows? I do know it wasnt K because ive lost my mind on that exact combo and it was only 20 minutes before i could rationalize the situation, this was literally 10pm when i finally got clear enough to be able to prove we were ok.

I watched my buddy in high school go into the K hole. It was terrifying enough for me to avoid ever indulging. I like psychedelics. The thing is, kids today don't give a fuck about what they do to make money. I know some local kid drug dealer that got hit in the face with a led pipe over the sale of a half quarter. The kids face got smashed but, he ended up stabbing the fucker. People get super sly and the heavier the drugs, the sketchy people all just come out.

OfflineThe Mycologist
Explorer

#24816476 - 11/30/17 10:09 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Damn glad you are ok. Really hilarious how you would run away and then just stop outside.

Unfortunately, The only way you can know what it is 100% is with good ol shrooms :tmckenna:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24854955 - 12/18/17 10:48 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Damn dude thats fucked up.

Thats why i always start with one hit of unknown drugs. Even if it tests for K, could be laced with other drugs.

Also a taste test helps too.

Thanks for writing that report. Really interesting. Glad u didnt die, fuck...

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlineyolo420tokeit
Stranger
Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24855435 - 12/19/17 09:03 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Im sorry, but everything that happened happened because of your stupidity. If you wanna K-hole, you lie down on your bed (or in your tent)and chill. You blew 0,3g of K which is already a high dose, expected to function normally at the festival site PLUS you expected to K-hole. How the fuck you gonna K-hole running around festival grounds?? Come on man...

edit: alright I read through more of what you said and it turns out you had high tolerance for K so 300mg seems adequate. I apologize for what I said. But still, you blow that much at a festival, then go running around the grounds expecting to K-hole? It just doesnt make sense to me at all...

Edited by yolo420tokeit (12/19/17 09:08 AM)

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: yolo420tokeit] * 1
    #24855533 - 12/19/17 09:56 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Dont forget the 5 hits of L I was on. At that point it was nothing new, what can I say I enjoy a challenge :wink:

I barely do K anymore, last time I blew an unknown amount of K on acid was at oregon solar eclipse. I ended up getting lost and not finding the camp site until I finished the K I had and started using my brain again. I blew it right before sunset wandered off came to and it was dark and everything looked different and i had no idea where i was.

Reckless sure but I dont plan on doing it again. Oregon solar eclipse k hole is funny because theres photos and videos of nothing, apparently me in a k hole still wanted to remember the experience LOL

--------------------

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: Violet Wizard] * 1
    #24887270 - 01/03/18 11:42 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Violet Wizard said:
Dont forget the 5 hits of L I was on. At that point it was nothing new, what can I say I enjoy a challenge :wink:

I barely do K anymore, last time I blew an unknown amount of K on acid was at oregon solar eclipse. I ended up getting lost and not finding the camp site until I finished the K I had and started using my brain again. I blew it right before sunset wandered off came to and it was dark and everything looked different and i had no idea where i was.

Reckless sure but I dont plan on doing it again. Oregon solar eclipse k hole is funny because theres photos and videos of nothing, apparently me in a k hole still wanted to remember the experience LOL

haha violet at oregon symbiosis eclipse our neighbor had pure S- K dried from vials on tap... I got a few grams, then some more... then it was K hole time!

On the ride home I k holed out and apparently kicked my friend in the face lol!  Spastic episode I guess.  That place was the coolest, fucking shit ever.

Anyway, as to your experience - I know you are experienced on LSD, and disso's, but have you ever seen someone glitch out on Ketamine?  Also, you said you were used to having a huge tolerance - which with dissos gets insane.  You then mentioned you hadn't been doing Ket as much recently, so your tolerance might have dropped?

Also, racemic blends of ketamine like Anasket can cause heavy, long trips.  I once K-Holed at a Tipper show and had to have my friend tie my shoes on the way out lol.  Well once back at the hotel, i had to lay down - I was laid out.  I watched paisley fractals behind my eyes for almost 4+ hours.  I was so dizzy and delirious I couldn't get up much other then to watch Futurama.. it was rough.  I didn't even take any LSD that night.  I have never had an experience like that again, even with Anasket ketamine - although later on, the only ketamine I EVER blacked out on was Anasket.  I didn't even believe the person who told me until they took me to where I blacked out, described the scene and it matched it perfectly.  Scary fucking stuff - racemic blends can get crazy.

As well, anyone whose selling cut drugs should be smart enough to know how to cut it to fake a positive test - I mean shit, you can add 10mg of DMT to a vial of 25i-nBOME and it will then test positive on an Elrich test for an indole reaction.  Ketamine tests can be faked quite easily as well, the foil test is a better way.  That is when you melt some on foil and it turns red.  Although, poorly dried ketamine can turn brown goo.

So who knows whether you got strong Racemic ketamine coming from Mexico/Canada labs, snorted it perfectly, and came up quick on the L - and ended up in a blacked out area for an hour or so and then a delirious state for at least 4 hours?  Or maybe you took a 3-MeO-PCP/Ketamine mixture bag and blacked out - but thats sketch.  I unfortunately have never even tested Ketamine I've purchased at a festival because the only people I get it from are people I trust - if it's a stranger, I get to know them.

A funny thing happened to me at Oregon Eclipse actually; I was walking alone to a stage when this Aussie dude in a full leopard suit and sailor hat walks up to me and slowly says "Hey mate, I hate to be thaaaat bloookeee - but I neeeed a littttllleee helllpppp" and I was like whatsgood brother whatya take - and he said "Keeeeeeeeetttaaamiiiiineeeee" and I asked him "Just Ketamine, no alcohol?"

And he was like "Nooo, just Ketamine.... you americans have gooooooooood Ketttammmmiiiineeee."  So I said OK man, I'll help ya out because the dude couldn't even walk properly.  So I take him in arm, ask him what stage his friends are at, and we go to that stage and can't find them.  So we lay down against a tree with our backs against it, I give him some water - and cocaine - and after a few bumps he's a little more coherent.  So he says my friends are actually at another stage, but the dude couldn't stand up, so I was like alright buddy I'm gonna be a homie and since your just one Ket and cocaine, I'm gonna bring you to a super chill place and walked him over to that area by the Silk Road where they had that super chill Indian/Acoustic music going and had pillows and blankets.  He didn't need the med tent at all... I've been doing this thing for a decade..  I laid him down, put a pillow under his head and he thanked me profusely.

I asked if there was anything else I could do for him and he was like "water?" And I was like alright just stay here!  So I went and got a berry infused water for him (sugar helps K wear off) and brough it back and took like 15 minutes and lo and behold he's still laying there like a rock.  I bring him the drink, he thanks me and hugs me, and then lays back down.  I told him to stay there until he finishes the whole drink and then can return to camp.

Aussies, lol.  They can fucking party.

Edited by Typerwritermonky (01/03/18 11:51 AM)

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: Sold K at festival that was not K (terrifying trip report) [Re: Typerwritermonky]
    #24887309 - 01/03/18 12:07 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Personally I love K and making myself very retarded. I still blow 0.3g of the good ketamine i get on rare occasions. I find generally 0.3g makes me largely incoherent but not K holed. I will sit and stare pretty stupefied but i can still comprehend reality enough to respond.

I am fairly sure based on duration that it wasnt K. I essentially did the same thing at Oregon and that was 35 minutes of black out based on the photos and videos i dont recall taking. That timeline makes sense because i am baseline from K in 3 hours, if i was blacked out for 4 then id be sober from K. I also routinely take 5 hits, just did Saturday actually... its highly manageable for me.

The point is that its a cautionary tale. I dont care to analyze what happened to me hell i think its funny i have vivid memories of demonic cultists trying to steal my soul, as real as me leaving for work this morning.

I had a blast at Oregon, went for the eclipse mainly, some artists too. Finally got to see Raja Ram from Shpongle perform coupled with alex grey painting the Eclipse... i got this awesome picture of Raja playing the flute while Alex Grey touches up the eclipse on his painting. But yeah what an amazing time that was.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #24890296 - 01/04/18 05:20 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Never been to a music fest.  Seems weird the stories of people just showing up and finding acid and all that from random people.  Sounds cool but sounds weird too.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineI sell ketamine 50
I sell ketamine in vials closed
Male User Gallery
Loc: Spain
    #25316565 - 07/09/18 10:43 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I sell ketamine in vial closed froom Spain.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag