Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral
    #24890270 - 01/04/18 05:11 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Love_spirit] * 1
    #24890275 - 01/04/18 05:13 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

If someone sexually abused you and didn't promise you gifts in return you got sexually abused wrong.

OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Love_spirit]
    #24890278 - 01/04/18 05:14 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I was raped as a child and I cant stop abusing myself now

OfflineAdammotherfucker
Mushroom enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Look behind you
Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Love_spirit]
    #24890291 - 01/04/18 05:19 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

How so? Do you make bad decisions knowing what will happen beforehand? Do you psysically cause harm to yourself? Do you put yourself down mentally? Do you abuse drugs? What type of self abuse do you experience?

--------------------
:mjk::peyote::tmckenna::potleaf::kratom::growshrooms:

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Adammotherfucker]
    #24890318 - 01/04/18 05:27 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

They probably do it because they don't care what happens to their victims.

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: triphead9428]
    #24890322 - 01/04/18 05:28 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

ever had a swollen anus ?

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #24890329 - 01/04/18 05:32 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe they were victims themselves in some way.

It still does not excuse it, and any abuse that may have happened to you was wrong and you have a right to feel angry about it.

InvisibleCowb0yNeal00
Other

Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #24890344 - 01/04/18 05:37 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JustAnotherFreak said:
ever had a swollen anus ?

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #24890348 - 01/04/18 05:38 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Hemmorhoids are no joke.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #24890353 - 01/04/18 05:39 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

This thread is swelling my panus

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: koods]
    #24890742 - 01/04/18 09:01 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Well maybe because the illuminati wantssh it that way......
One of my 1rst cousins on my mother's side was a virgin sacrifice in A 33rd degree Masonic ritual when she was 5.
Not that many of you are illuminated and know the truth. :themoreyouknow:

InvisibleJean-guy Masta
Railyard Ghost
Male

Loc: MT-Hell
Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #24890783 - 01/04/18 09:28 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
Maybe they were victims themselves in some way.

It still does not excuse it, and any abuse that may have happened to you was wrong and you have a right to feel angry about it.

people who are child abusers arnt usualy sexually abused. were more looking at people who got physicaly abused in their childhood and that has a sexual thinking of a kid.

The reason is they dont have a sense of morality, uneducated, not sexually mature, mental disorder. they are kids, or they are just selfish evil and they like the pain they inflict.

its horrible for the victims, nobody should ever go through that. nonetheless some people make it through ok, but for some people just one time and their life is ruined. its really sad.

i know a guy who had been kidnapped when he was around 9, and the story is just horrible. they made him fuck a dog, eat dog shit and rape another kid during 2 days in a shed in the woods. the rest of his life he wished they killed him that day

--------------------

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Jean-guy Masta]
    #24890847 - 01/04/18 10:04 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

That's fucking horrible.

And I don't necessarily mean that they're possibly victims of even sexual abuse. I just mean victimization of some kind. Even if it's their own faulty fucked up wiring that ultimately does it. If they are born that way, still knowing that their urges are wrong..even trying to fight them..but still having them present no matter what they do or think, are they not still victims? Of some kind? Is it not possible to be both a victim and a monster?

Again, it does not in any way excuse the continued perpetration of that cycle. Especially on children. Even if someone has the worst of the worst in terms of upbringing and genetic predisposition to certain mental illness, it does not excuse the abuse of anyone else, and if they are caught doing that they should absolutely be prosecuted for it....it's just even more of a tragedy and we should still attempt to treat them, for the good of not only themselves but society and future children or people that may be victimized.

InvisibleJean-guy Masta
Railyard Ghost
Male

Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: pirate-blues]
    #24890894 - 01/04/18 10:37 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

yea well in that sense im sure most are victims tbh, and im sure some have regrets. but its hard to have compassion for them.

but yea definitly there is should have more treatment and facilities for people with those problematics , id really have respect for someone who have these problematics and go seek help and go through it without abusing anybody.:thumbup: im sure its not easy.

but there is such a silence around this whole problematic, some victims keeps their secrets for decades by fear or by shame. its such a complex problematic tbh

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Jean-guy Masta]
    #24890898 - 01/04/18 10:39 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I was in jail recently. A dude raped his 3 month old daughter? How is that even possible? That's just fucked beyond belief.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Enjoywho]
    #24890906 - 01/04/18 10:43 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
I was in jail recently. A dude raped his 3 month old daughter? How is that even possible? That's just fucked beyond belief.

Don't worry, he'll be with god soon if he isn't already.

--------------------

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

#24890919 - 01/04/18 10:48 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Jean-guy Masta said:
yea well in that sense im sure most are victims tbh, and im sure some have regrets. but its hard to have compassion for them.

but yea definitly there is should have more treatment and facilities for people with those problematics , id really have respect for someone who have these problematics and go seek help and go through it without abusing anybody.:thumbup: im sure its not easy.

but there is such a silence around this whole problematic, some victims keeps their secrets for decades by fear or by shame. its such a complex problematic tbh

Sexual abuse really fucks you up. And the stigma of it fucking people up permanently further fucks you up when you try to address it and wrap your head around what's happened. I say this as someone who's experienced it, though not nearly to the degree of someone experiencing child rape.

The bravest person I ever met was this tiny woman who was just a regular at the shitty restaurant I worked at because she used to work there herself. She had moved on and was a counselor to not victims of sexual abuse...but the perpetrators of it. And she was a victim herself. Completely spun my view upside down.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Patlal]
    #24890928 - 01/04/18 10:53 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

Enjoywho said:

The C.O. Gave us 5 mins and blacked out all the cams and etc. I didn't participate as I haven't hit someone since I was a kid. There was blood everywhere. and my anxiety went through the rough. I couldn't get out of jail on the holidays as theres no court. In court the prosecutor likes me as I have no criminal history. PR him

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

#24890932 - 01/04/18 10:55 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Angels and demons...we are living in a karmatic prison system.

InvisibleJean-guy Masta
Railyard Ghost
Male

Re: Why do people sexually abuse children and send them into an abuse spiral [Re: Patlal]
    #24890933 - 01/04/18 10:56 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

Enjoywho said:

i sure hope :jonespalm:  mann ,this kinda shit.. ffs

:fuckthisshit:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]