Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShineonyoucrazy
Apprentice fungi

Loc: Somewhere over the rainbo...
Sporeworks holiday sale! * 1
    #24854229 - 12/18/17 05:11 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Been waiting and watching their site, and its finally up! Same type deal as the Halloween special.  If your looking to expand your spore collection, this deal is defiantly worth it.  Just figured I'd throw it out there for anyone looking for a holiday sale.

--------------------
Keep your feet on the ground and your head in the clouds :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: Shineonyoucrazy] * 1
    #24857484 - 12/20/17 10:44 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

You beat us to it!

Due to increased demand, we are offering a limited number of stocking stuffer specials. Once sold out, they are gone. Get while the gettin' is good!

This year marks another milestone, we're very excited to be celebrating our 11th Annual Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! That's right, we've been running this sale (or one very similar to it) for a decade! We're going to return the focus to its roots as Surprise Special, so there are some changes.. the first of which starts with the special being $5 cheaper than in the past! Now onto the other important stuff...

We PROMISE you won't be disappointed with your Stocking Stuffer Special! For those of you who remember our extremely popular Halloween Trick or Treat Special, this should take no convincing, but for those who may be new to us, here's a brief explanation on how this works.

With our "surprise" specials we can't tell you what you'll receive, but what we can tell you is this... your order will contain MUCH more than $34.95 worth of merchandise. Each Stocking Stuffer Surprise will be individually assembled so your order will truly be unique. Your order will contain a mixture of items from our Spores for Microscopy and Specialty Mushroom Cultures.

I've also been allowed to tell you this: Your Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special will contain some of the most highly desired samples in the world... this isn't our chance to drop substandard or second hand samples on you, so be prepared to be blown away when you open your stocking!

Don't wait to hear from your friends about the wonderful deal they received by taking advantage of our Stocking Stuffer Special... once its gone, its not coming back for another year!

Special Note:  This year we are not allowing any special requests when ordering (with one tiny exception). All Stocking Stuffer Specials are pre-assembled, and they contain a mix of items representing 3-4x the retail price of your purchase. There will be cubensis, there will be some coplandia / exotic spore syringes, there will be an edible mushroom culture or two, and possibly a spore pint. The one tiny exception... if you would rather receive NO psilocybe genera material (ie you live in a restricted state or are just interested in gourmet mushroom cultures), please mention this in your order notes. Your request will be filled accordingly. Orders of multiples will receive a fantastic deal, we just can not  guarantee you won't have any "repeats."

* Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only and originate from cultivators and labs outside the US. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries including the United States. Please check your local regulations.

California, Idaho, and Georgia residents: Orders requesting Psilocybe Genera Spores shipped to California, Idaho, and Georgia will be refused, voided, or refunded. Possession of these mushroom spores may be illegal in CA, ID, and GA without the proper permissions.

Offlinejwalt420
Terpin master
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: psilocyber]
    #24857816 - 12/20/17 01:02 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

:awebig: going shopping now...:thaaannks:

--------------------

OfflineShineonyoucrazy
Apprentice fungi

Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: psilocyber]
    #24858263 - 12/20/17 03:48 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyber said:
You beat us to it!

Due to increased demand, we are offering a limited number of stocking stuffer specials. Once sold out, they are gone. Get while the gettin' is good!

This year marks another milestone, we're very excited to be celebrating our 11th Annual Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! That's right, we've been running this sale (or one very similar to it) for a decade! We're going to return the focus to its roots as Surprise Special, so there are some changes.. the first of which starts with the special being $5 cheaper than in the past! Now onto the other important stuff...

We PROMISE you won't be disappointed with your Stocking Stuffer Special! For those of you who remember our extremely popular Halloween Trick or Treat Special, this should take no convincing, but for those who may be new to us, here's a brief explanation on how this works.

With our "surprise" specials we can't tell you what you'll receive, but what we can tell you is this... your order will contain MUCH more than $34.95 worth of merchandise. Each Stocking Stuffer Surprise will be individually assembled so your order will truly be unique. Your order will contain a mixture of items from our Spores for Microscopy and Specialty Mushroom Cultures.

I've also been allowed to tell you this: Your Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special will contain some of the most highly desired samples in the world... this isn't our chance to drop substandard or second hand samples on you, so be prepared to be blown away when you open your stocking!

Don't wait to hear from your friends about the wonderful deal they received by taking advantage of our Stocking Stuffer Special... once its gone, its not coming back for another year!

Special Note:  This year we are not allowing any special requests when ordering (with one tiny exception). All Stocking Stuffer Specials are pre-assembled, and they contain a mix of items representing 3-4x the retail price of your purchase. There will be cubensis, there will be some coplandia / exotic spore syringes, there will be an edible mushroom culture or two, and possibly a spore pint. The one tiny exception... if you would rather receive NO psilocybe genera material (ie you live in a restricted state or are just interested in gourmet mushroom cultures), please mention this in your order notes. Your request will be filled accordingly. Orders of multiples will receive a fantastic deal, we just can not  guarantee you won't have any "repeats."

* Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only and originate from cultivators and labs outside the US. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries including the United States. Please check your local regulations.

California, Idaho, and Georgia residents: Orders requesting Psilocybe Genera Spores shipped to California, Idaho, and Georgia will be refused, voided, or refunded. Possession of these mushroom spores may be illegal in CA, ID, and GA without the proper permissions.

Sorry guys lol I was to excited to keep it hush hush. I always enjoy your specials and wanted to spread the holiday cheer! :awedance:

--------------------

OfflineOranguTrump
Marginally Effective
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: Shineonyoucrazy]
    #24859013 - 12/20/17 10:28 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Paid and mine shipped yesterday!!!

The Halloween package I got was crazy good - couldn't afford NOT to get another one.

Thanks Sporeworks & Psilocyber (I dropped you a PM thanking you for the Halloween one - you're prob way too busy to reply. NP)

--------------------
Ordained minister in The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster

dave's not here

Edited by OranguTrump (12/22/17 05:54 PM)

OfflineOranguTrump
Marginally Effective

Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: OranguTrump]
    #24862198 - 12/22/17 02:02 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Aaaaand they're SOLD OUT!!!

--------------------

dave's not here

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #24862205 - 12/22/17 02:04 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Not surprising! :thumbup:

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

OfflineShineonyoucrazy
Apprentice fungi

Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: The Phleg]
    #24862543 - 12/22/17 05:23 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Got mine and I'm loving the haul.  2 pans (Jamaican and sandoz) a bunch of  different cube syringes,  a treasure coast print, king oysters and shiitake lc. Always fun seeing what old sporeworks Santa has for the stocking.

--------------------

OfflineOranguTrump
Marginally Effective

#24862584 - 12/22/17 05:46 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shineonyoucrazy said:
Got mine and I'm loving the haul.  2 pans (Jamaican and sandoz) a bunch of  different cube syringes,  a treasure coast print, king oysters and shiitake lc. Always fun seeing what old sporeworks Santa has for the stocking.

Nice! Can't wait until mine arrives - the Halloween one was chock full o' cool stuff.

--------------------

dave's not here

InvisibleShamanBag
Fake Persona
I'm a teapot

Loc: Denver, CO
    #24866262 - 12/24/17 04:11 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Guess the special is over?  No one more last chance like Halloween?

--------------------
Everything I say here is just for fun.  I use the internet to pretend I do things that I would never do in a million years.

OfflineShineonyoucrazy
Apprentice fungi

Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: ShamanBag]
    #24866597 - 12/24/17 07:59 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

They sold out a couple days ago

--------------------

Offlineapsinthos
Can I change this?
I'm a teapot

#24870815 - 12/27/17 03:36 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone open theirs yet?!?

Mines at home waiting for when I come back in a couple weeks.

Just wondering what might be in there

Offlinejwalt420
Terpin master
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: apsinthos]
    #24871319 - 12/27/17 11:06 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

:popcorn: i would like to know also..

--------------------

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: jwalt420]
    #24871483 - 12/27/17 12:29 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

spores, probably.

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Invisiblesaint leo jamaican
Jamaican girls do it right!!!
Female

Loc: Jamaica
Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: The Phleg]
    #24872815 - 12/28/17 06:36 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

What was delivered and awaited me on Christmas Eve.

Syringe:
Cubensis-
Malabar x2
Amazon x2
Mazatapec
Chitwan
Huatla

Psilocybe Cyanescens
Wavy Cap

Panaeolus(copelandia)cambodginie
Sandose

Print:
Amazon

Candy cane, slides, sterile pads, tips

--------------------

'Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds' 
-Marcus Mosiah Garvey

OfflineOranguTrump
Marginally Effective

Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: saint leo jamaican]
    #24873957 - 12/28/17 04:00 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

saint leo jamaican said:
What was delivered and awaited me on Christmas Eve.

Syringe:
Cubensis-
Malabar x2
Amazon x2
Mazatapec
Chitwan
Huatla

Psilocybe Cyanescens
Wavy Cap

Panaeolus(copelandia)cambodginie
Sandose

Print:
Amazon

Candy cane, slides, sterile pads, tips

Nice !!!

--------------------

dave's not here

Invisiblesaint leo jamaican
Jamaican girls do it right!!!
Female

Loc: Jamaica
    #24874956 - 12/28/17 10:13 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEA!

--------------------

'Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds' 
-Marcus Mosiah Garvey

OfflineOranguTrump
Marginally Effective

Re: Sporeworks holiday sale! [Re: saint leo jamaican]
    #24887387 - 01/03/18 01:03 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Just unboxed mine & ohhhh, mama!!!

Psilocybe Cubensis syringe: Mazatapec, Chitwan, Malabar, PF Classic, Huatla

Psilocybe Mexicana syringe - Jalisco

Psilocybe Cubensis print - Treasure Coast

Panaeolus Tropicalis syringe - Unknown (India)

Black Morel & Shitake syringes as well!!!

9 syringes & a print!!! So many new genetics!!!

Thanks Sporeworks!!!

--------------------

dave's not here

Edited by OranguTrump (01/03/18 03:17 PM)

OfflineChickenFarmer
Lost Child
Male

#24888025 - 01/03/18 06:00 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Hey! I can post in this section now :smile:

I missed the sale by a day waiting on payday. Will def be in on the next one!

--------------------
:stoner:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck