Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejuiceguzler
Stranger

(Please Advise) is it even worth looking for mushrooms in my area? Read below
    #24884112 - 01/02/18 01:20 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Hey everyone, I'm from a town in NSW Australia and for the past 3 years I've gone out in the right season I have come nowhere near close! I am probably about 20km into the coast, a town called Kempsey. Not asking for specific locations at all because that's against the rules, just asking if I should even bother to go out and hunt and put effort in? everytime I've tried I've came back disappointed, although I do genuinely like identifying mushrooms that aren't active for fun. P.s I don't have a car so I can't just drive to Byron or somewhere where there's heaps, I have to wait it out I guess or spend money on a spore print ah well I might do that because I'm getting some Auto flowering seeds soon

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblebrk
Unless...
Male User Gallery

Loc: SA Flag
Re: (Please Advise) is it even worth looking for mushrooms in my area? Read below [Re: juiceguzler]
    #24884117 - 01/02/18 01:25 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Have a read through THIS thread. See if you can pick up some tips. Otherwise use the search function and type in 'NSW' and scroll away :thumbup:

--------------------
"To the young it gives a vision of the dead and gone. While the old receive a passion to survive,
and the pattern picks the pockets of the palindrome, before the oscillating rhythm takes to flight..." - Rishloo

Offlinejuiceguzler
Stranger

Re: (Please Advise) is it even worth looking for mushrooms in my area? Read below [Re: brk]
    #24884395 - 01/02/18 06:33 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Cheers for the help boi,

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> The Pub