Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. * 1
    #24878959 - 12/30/17 04:54 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Whats the biggest event that happened this year?

For me, its Oregon Eclipse. Meeting shroomerites and seeing a solar eclipse changed my life. Never knew I would reach a point in my life where it could happen. And to see a UFO on top of all that, life changing.

Then the Pentagon releases a UFO video and admits to a secret UFO research program. Another ground breaking moment in my life.

How bout you?

What moments this year changed your life?

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24878979 - 12/30/17 05:02 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Nothing really. This year was pedestrian at best for me. Glad it's almost over to be honest.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #24878988 - 12/30/17 05:03 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Got any plans for next year that you think will happen?

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #24878995 - 12/30/17 05:05 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

No. just gonna take it as it comes. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #24878998 - 12/30/17 05:08 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Thats the spirit. Thats the way life works really....

Offlinetoader123
Male User Gallery

Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: Dark_Star] * 2
    #24879001 - 12/30/17 05:09 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Got engaged. Never thought I'd get married, but I have a good one that I can't let go of lol.

Other than that, pretty basic year. I hope to change up my routine a bit in 2018. I've been on the same shit for so long.

OfflineTheUpsideDown
Stranger Thing

Loc: Georgia
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #24879003 - 12/30/17 05:10 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Whats the biggest event that happened this year?

For me, its Oregon Eclipse. Meeting shroomerites and seeing a solar eclipse changed my life. Never knew I would reach a point in my life where it could happen. And to see a UFO on top of all that, life changing.

Then the Pentagon releases a UFO video and admits to a secret UFO research program. Another ground breaking moment in my life.

How bout you?

What moments this year changed your life?

I didn't hear about or see anything about this UFO, have links? I'd like to read.

I got to watch the full eclipse also. Was amazing.

For me, it would probably be landing a dream job as a flight medic.

--------------------
My Greenhouse, with blueprints!

InvisibleChRnZN
Hunter

Loc: West
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #24879007 - 12/30/17 05:12 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

One time I sat in a room with no windows or doors.  I think it was in May.  That was nice.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: TheUpsideDown]
    #24879020 - 12/30/17 05:20 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Flight Medic sounds awesome!

Heres the thread: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24573561

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 6
    #24879043 - 12/30/17 05:34 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I spent a ton of time with my son this year!  He’s 3 now, so he’s fully interactive & super curious.  This year was much more fun because we can now have full on back-and-forth conversations, and understand each other.  It’s really been a blast.  For the first time in my life, I feel like I’m living in what I’ll look back on as “the good ol days”, but now I have the presence of mind to see it for what it is and appreciate it all as it happens. 

In 2017 I quit using kratom.  One of my final addictions in what has essentially been two decades of various addictions.  The only one left is nicotine; I’m dialing down the nic content of my ejuice & hope to be done with it sometime in 2018.  One thing at a time.

This past year I also took up record collecting again, an interest I had lost years ago but was reignited in Dec 2016 when Mr Philcybin sent me a dope copy of the Stranger Things OST.  I’m not buying a ton of records because it’s so costly, but the dozen or so I grabbed this year are very, very dear to me.

I also caught some great live music in 2017!  Saw Perturbator, Com Truise, Clarke, Computer Magic, Street Fever, GosT, and Dance With The Dead (even got my DWTD album signed, lol).  Pretty sick stuff.

When I see it all typed out like this, I guess it’s safe to say I had a pretty good year.  Maybe nothing major, but nothing calamitous happened to me and my family, so I’m very grateful.  Lost a few friends along the way, a lot of the people I know are still wrapped up in active addiction and risky lifestyles.  So while I maybe didn’t have the most exciting year of my life, I’m still here and doing okay, so fuck it.  2017 was alright.

Invisiblesudly
Darwin's stagger

#24879062 - 12/30/17 05:48 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

This year I stopped the use of tobacco, volunteered numerous times over 6 months, graduated, got fitter than I've ever been before, got a full time job, went on plenty of dates, met someone more long term, got a car and recently stopped seeing Mary Jane.

Singularly though I went to a class about 20hrs after dropping, didn't sleep and ended up accepting that I wasn't going to do my speech while at the bus stop. So I arrived, gave my lecturer a printed letter, and sat in the class till she called me up and I told her I was sorry but I meant what I wrote in the letter that I wouldn't be presenting today and that I understood it would mean a loss of marks.

It was a pretty meaningful experience for me and a kick in the bum that helped me see some more importance behind proper time management and self responsibility. Plus I live with a cat now which is pretty kawaii.

--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

#24879389 - 12/30/17 09:20 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

2016's outlook on 2017 was solid, but things fell apart in the spring of this year.  Spring brought a major falling-out with a best friend and business partner, which led to a dissolution.  Thankfully, I have a fall-back career, though family health issues far away prevented me from pursuing clients in that vein for six months. All of this resulted in anxiety attacks and a renewed wave of manic depression, with low-lows and days alone in a room not wanting to see or talk to anyone. 

I was fortunate enough to return home after caring for family, found a temporary place to live, and started back where I left off.  From the ground up, being ground up, broken down, and building back.

Renewed, rejuved, and hoping 2018 holds more calm and love than the year past; hoping 2018's personal events are more positive than negative, more frill than fear.

Cheers

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: Tulipslave]
    #24879780 - 12/30/17 11:47 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

its been a pain in my buttocks

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #24880051 - 12/31/17 12:26 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

2016 was a fucking mess but this year was the beginning of the upswing for me.

I landed my first post-college industry job working from home. I enjoy it thoroughly.

Also am currently renting a beautiful house with my fiance, so its a transitional year.

I'm sure next year will be even better.

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

OfflineDTCharlieB
yum yum fish.
Male

Loc: Yak attack Flag
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #24880075 - 12/31/17 12:39 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
I spent a ton of time with my son this year!  He’s 3 now, so he’s fully interactive & super curious.  This year was much more fun because we can now have full on back-and-forth conversations, and understand each other.  It’s really been a blast.  For the first time in my life, I feel like I’m living in what I’ll look back on as “the good ol days”, but now I have the presence of mind to see it for what it is and appreciate it all as it happens. 

In 2017 I quit using kratom.  One of my final addictions in what has essentially been two decades of various addictions.  The only one left is nicotine; I’m dialing down the nic content of my ejuice & hope to be done with it sometime in 2018.  One thing at a time.

This past year I also took up record collecting again, an interest I had lost years ago but was reignited in Dec 2016 when Mr Philcybin sent me a dope copy of the Stranger Things OST.  I’m not buying a ton of records because it’s so costly, but the dozen or so I grabbed this year are very, very dear to me.

I also caught some great live music in 2017!  Saw Perturbator, Com Truise, Clarke, Computer Magic, Street Fever, GosT, and Dance With The Dead (even got my DWTD album signed, lol).  Pretty sick stuff.

When I see it all typed out like this, I guess it’s safe to say I had a pretty good year.  Maybe nothing major, but nothing calamitous happened to me and my family, so I’m very grateful.  Lost a few friends along the way, a lot of the people I know are still wrapped up in active addiction and risky lifestyles.  So while I maybe didn’t have the most exciting year of my life, I’m still here and doing okay, so fuck it.  2017 was alright.

My son also turned 3 in October,  he went through a terrible three phase but is much more well behaved now, crossing fingers,  but yes talking with him and teaching him and learning to better see things from his perspective is amazing.  I never knew love like this existed.  He really changed me.  Also my 9 year old step son,  he is slightly autistic and I tried to talk with him more and give him advice on how to deal with bullies and teachers and this and that,  but I also triy and have fun with him when I can,  he’s an awesome kid too.

I split up with my girlfriend of 8 years.  The mother of my child and step child.  It was an amicable break up.  We just didn’t have it anymore and I really didn’t want my kids growing up thinking this is how a relationship should be.  We are still friends,  sometimes,/. I’ve found a new girl and she is having trouble with that and is petty and jealous and downright mean sometimes.  But I have the kids 90 percent of the time now that my work has slowed down even though she doesn’t have a job,  she likes to party and be with a different guy every night,  I guess that’s how she copes, I’m ok with it as long as she doesn’t hurt the kids,  or being her wackyness around me.  Which she does sometimes. But I try and keep the peace and try and talk her down and basically just agree with her to get her out my door. 

Also I mentioned the other girl I met.  We are pretty serious.  She got divorced 7 months ago and has two kids,  a 6 year old who is very autistic and a 3 year old,  both kids are great though and her 3 year old and mine get together really well.  My 9 year old took a little more time to come around but he is finally starting to be comfortable with everything going on with me and her.  Her husband lives 1500 miles away and I’m basically a single parent so that makes it hard to get alone time together,  but we try and hang out a lot with the kids.  Unless something terrible happens i can see being with this girl the rest of my life and she feels the same.  I’m hoping my ex can come to terms with it and let us be.  We will see.

Oh yes and recently I have cut down on smoking cigarettes about 95 percent,  but I do vape.  I went from a pack and a half a day to not buying a pack in over two weeks.  I only smoke cigarettes when I work and it’s slow in the winter which is the only thing that sucks,  but I do get to spend a lot more time with my kids which is awesome.  This year has its ups and downs,  had a lot of downs early on but it seems like things may be getting better and I pray that it continues or atleast stays good.

I still got some things to work on with myself and hopefully by this time next year I wil have them sorted out and be happy,  possibly with some new additions to my family.

--------------------
I like lasagna.

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: DTCharlieB] * 1
    #24880175 - 12/31/17 02:28 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Geez, everyone is giving up nicotine and i'm embracing it.  I smoke cigars everyday now and it's great!  I love tobacco as long as it's in a cigar.

Big events for me this year?  Delirium tremens with the platypus, the hospitalizations in general, and getting fired from an awesome job twice.  Very negative big events and lots ov positive little events.  I'm okay now and things are pretty good.  I'm not an alcoholic anymore, which is good and bad in ways but mostly good.  Life goes on.   

Nice to hear about the positives going on in the lives ov y'all.  I have much respect for those who are able to grow personally along with their offspring in a dynamic way.

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#24880217 - 12/31/17 03:09 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

meh

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

OfflineShroomigan
Did someone say whippets?!

Loc: Turtle Island Flag
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #24880439 - 12/31/17 08:24 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Starting to gather the materials and skills of a mycologist has certainly been an experience for me in the past year!

--------------------
Terence McKenna's biggest fan

Invisiblelets drive around
That kid with a stupid low Jetta
Male User Gallery

Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: Shroomigan] * 1
    #24880483 - 12/31/17 08:58 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Helped some people out. Got off probation. Had some amazing conversations with people I didn't expect to ever relate to. Rekindled some old friendships. Discovered some new things about myself, and started to get my life moving into a more overall positive direction, so I hope

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Biggest Personal Events this Year for You. [Re: lets drive around] * 1
    #24880619 - 12/31/17 11:00 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I did a lap of the globe, had the best time of my life, met a dozen Shroomerites, found my dream life in Australia, healed and grew and consolidated who I am in light of all the tragedies that have befallen me in the two years prior. Moved to America to work for a years contract, all expenses paid, where I met a beautiful woman who has reminded me again of how amazing it can be to be in a close and intimate relationship.

Hella time to celebrate.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Community >> The Pub