Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemonolith4
Stranger

fucked up trip
    #2486119 - 03/31/04 01:31 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

I ate approximately 30 grams fresh of thai cubensis at around 4.20pm
and took out my guitar,twanged away for a couple of hours whilst looking out the window at the sun.
I thought it was quite enjoyable, yet weak, and certainly did not expect to trip like a madman 2 hours after ingestion.

O.K, so when the sun was just setting I got those wierd head rushes,as you do,and that tingly feeling all over.
I noticed the clouds were as if someone was stirring them to make patterns.I noticed purple pink and orangey colour sky.
I also wondered why every time I take mushrooms, that the visualls are in a simailar style? As if i'm in the land of the shroom.
Anyway, I put on some music and a while later began to get quite panicky, I could see the sky melting and birds flying away to escape the apocolypse.Every time I got more anxious, the music would speed up, then slow down to normal rate again when I was calm.I was not enjoying this at all.
I looked at my face in the mirror and ofcourse, my puplis were massive. Then, I got a sense that someone is seeing what I see everyday from behind my eyes,it was a very powerful force, and it let me know that life is very meaningful and how small and pathetic my life was to the scale and meaning of the universe.
I then listened to some more music and looking at the carpet, i could seed a big pattern with spirals all over the carpet that looked like a very sophistocated design that might be seen in a crop cirle field. The pattern began to move inwards and looked strange the way it seemed to clench up and move inwards to the middle of the pattern which was at the other end of the room.

About an hour or two later, the experience got even stronger.
Time must have been about 9.30 or 10.00pm.
I turned of the light and lay doen in bed, and had the craziest thoughts. Phrases kept popping into my head, which mean nothing in retrospect, but I thought they were words I knew from a previous life.This went on for a long time, and lots of strange combinations of words popped into my mind,I thought they were all familiar,but really were jibberish.
I thought about how I felt like jelly,lying there, and could not imagine what the wind would feel like blowing on me.
I thought the English language was very weird and it seemed as if simple words were new to me.
I looked at the posters on the wall and the lettering was all curvy and bubbling..this also always happens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChr0n07ech
Stranger
Re: fucked up trip [Re: monolith4]
    #2486175 - 03/31/04 02:03 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

yeah i ate some crazy shrooms last week. i took them and i just had a body high for like 2 hours and the BAM bye bye world...fucked up isnt it

Offlinemonolith4
Stranger

Re: fucked up trip [Re: Chr0n07ech]
    #2486553 - 03/31/04 08:09 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

yeah, I didn't have time to finish that report, but basically I was shocked at how strong the trip was for only 30 grams fresh.
It lasted about 8 hours.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
    #2486889 - 03/31/04 11:32 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

I like knowing i'm not the only one who mixes up english words while trippin. Here's a few words i've thought of: spillfk, wishgottenmeyellow, and ummm...that's all i can remember right now. What's also weird is the day after tripping, i catch myself combining two words in a sentence when talking, e.g.: "i need to eating" instead of "i need to eat something". Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

OfflineDaturaEnigma
Astronaut

Loc: Nibiru
Re: fucked up trip [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2487845 - 03/31/04 05:26 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

i get that way when im drunk

--------------------
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"-Edgar Allan Poe

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2487954 - 03/31/04 06:18 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

ii've had that same thing happen to me.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2487975 - 03/31/04 06:28 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

that sounds like an awesome time, except for the part when you thought that the apocalypse was coming and shit, but other then that it seemed very enjoyable.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract