Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
mushroom magic
    #2484884 - 03/30/04 07:00 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Many of us are prone to insights when on this magical fungi. what have you learned?  sharing is caring after all :grin:

when the onset hits, and you feel like you have to lay down, it takes control, just so you can losen your mind a little.  To see with more than your eyes, because your sub-conscious is that much more relevant to your body.

one of my favorite insights I had dealt with silence. My friend and I realized that there's constant noise, even when things outside are quiet, there's still the chattering mind.  you never know how loud things really are until you experience a more silent mind.  to quote skorpivo "silence is my favorite music" We were in awe of what was around us, like our eyes flashed out light and the matter I see in front of me is just a projection. 

then there's the giggles. Once in awe of the whole situation, for some reason, everything is hilarious.  it's almost as if we are supposed to be happy here. If enlightenment were to exist, we'd have a bunch of giggling, but calm (silent) humans.  The most essential things that need to be said, don't really need to be said.  for the most part, bodily gestures are the best.  if we all learned to look at body language along with words, we'd notice that the body moves a certain way when a person is saying something.  the meaning is in the body I think is what I'm trying to say.

ego loss is nuts as well, especially since you don't know it's happening till your ego gets back in the driver seat.  all your left with is pure awareness.  barely any chatter, and with this comes a more observation of our surroundings.

In my opinion, this is why it's so easy to communicate on shrooms without talking. :grin: put the ego aside, stop making assumptions, and enjoy yourself.  :crazy2:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: mushroom magic [Re: kaiowas]
    #2484906 - 03/30/04 07:09 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

They certainly corroborrated a lot of the things that I had felt prior.

I also compare them to the Edgar Allen Poe story where the lead character kills a man and buries him under the floor. As he talks to investigators, he fears that they can hear the dead man's heart beating. What he doesn't realize is that the beating he hears is his own heart, and he is unable to keep his game face.
They put you in a vulnerable state where you realize just how transparent you are and you see your faults so clearly. Amidst the confusion, it is painfully clear what you must do to change.

Of course you see how absurd most things are and your ego becomes looser.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
    #2486219 - 03/31/04 02:37 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

the ultimate truth is all I ever see:

all there is is shroom  :3rd_eye:

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

OfflineCather
journeyman
    #2486228 - 03/31/04 02:42 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Ahhhhhhh "The Tell-Tale Heart" I absolutely love poe he is excellent :smile:

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2486511 - 03/31/04 07:44 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

The last time I shroomed I had a sudden realization of the metaphorical comparison between the often-shroom-produced concept of "we are all one; we just think we are seperate beings" and the fact that mycellium actually DOES grow as a whole, with the mushrooms themselves often being mistaken for "seperate beings" by us humans.

This all led me to realize that there's a strong possibility that mushrooms are a universal being who came to earth solely to use us as a means of spreading their own "consciousness".

This concept, of course, requires that you put the idea of life being "alive" being a necessity for such continuations.. because if this were true, it would mean that the way it makes us feel ("Wow, we're all one. I MUST tell everyone else about this, other people must also learn the truth") is simply the mushroom's way of "spreading" through the human race, using us as hosts in a way, but almost more like they're using us as tools to do their bidding.

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
    #2486788 - 03/31/04 10:46 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

psilocybin allowed me to disconnect from the ego enough to sort of realize that this huge gigantic world exists in it's entirety without me... yet would be incomplete if I were not here, If this perception I have weren't here ther would be no 'me' to experience it, and thus this reality resides completely within me. ..Then on a higher dose, there is no 'me' at all, simply 'all'

....ahh to fathom the unfathomable

Jacques, that's an interesting theory, I like it.
Good threat kaiowas

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
Re: mushroom magic [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2487070 - 03/31/04 12:49 PM (20 years, 2 days ago)

you're absolutely right Jacques - that's all part of the very nature of the shroom

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2506034 - 04/01/04 03:24 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

"stop making assumptions"

hehe I assume EVERYTHING on shrooms

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies