Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
the awakening
    #2486884 - 03/31/04 01:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Already we are in a time where many are seeking bridges to cross. It is a new border time and the veil is parting. We can sense it with our entire being--minds, bodies, and spirits. The dawn of the new age is upon us blending the wisdoms, sciences, and aspects of life to form the greater whole of what humanity, and All Our Relations encompass. It is a respect for all forms of life, all cultures, all races, and Mother Earth. It is the certain knowledge that what these truths portend reaches deeper and farther than we had previously anticipated. The universe itself seems to be speaking, stirring individual spirits to awaken and heed its call.

Touching what many may call ancestral memory (or universal memory) we are reminded to recall the ancient truths we now face. It allows all of humanity to comprehend and recognize them when they appear and become aware that we are a part of the whole. What is done to one is done to All. This Call of the Universe stimulates our innate desire to know and understand the mysteries. It leads us along paths that take us to doors that await being opened. The elemental forces within nature contain some of these doors and the entities that serve these forces also serve us as teachers and guides through their respective realms.......This knowledge will come when your own sense of understanding and comprehension is awakened and deepened. it will be much like a shade that has been lifted to reveal a clear vision of what is before you. When the unknown reveals itself to you, your fears are removed and understanding replaces them with respect.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: the awakening [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2487043 - 03/31/04 02:40 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

hm....

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: the awakening [Re: BleaK]
    #2488490 - 03/31/04 11:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

then why are world affairs still so fucked up?
when can we expect to see some global peace and unity?
sounds nice but... read the news

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: the awakening [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #2488528 - 03/31/04 11:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

the news is controlled by the shadow groups.
They specialize in FEAR, DEATH, and CONTROL. Oh yeah and brainwashing.
They aren't exactly a very objective source of information....or "news" if you can call it that
Watch the daily show instead of the news.

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2505194 - 04/01/04 01:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The awakening, eh? Maybe the spirituality of the human race isn't a morning person.

I have some faith (or maybe just hope) that such a thing is possible, but I doubt the shift will happen fast enough to be noticed. Maybe it's happening now? Maybe it was happening 100 years ago? Maybe it is gaining/ will gain momentum? I have no way of measuring or seeing it happen, but I hope it does/ is.

Slightly off topic: I want to believe there is more by discovering it myself. Isn't it such a turn off when folks try to sell their perspective?

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
    #2505561 - 04/01/04 02:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

When the unknown reveals itself to you, your fears are removed and understanding replaces them with respect.

:thumbup: well put my freind it's taking a look with-in and pressing on to the Higher Calling. ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

OfflineAnother
Stranger
Re: the awakening [Re: peleg]
    #2505833 - 04/01/04 04:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So, all of the news broadcasting networks are linked together by some kind of "shadow group"? They just sit around all day specializing in fear, death, and control? All the stuff that they show on TV is not really happening and the world is actually raising to a higher vibration and world peace is just around the corner?

Now THAT is news!

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: the awakening [Re: Another]
    #2513908 - 04/02/04 12:50 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

"So, all of the news broadcasting networks are linked together by some kind of "shadow group"? They just sit around all day specializing in fear, death, and control? All the stuff that they show on TV is not really happening and the world is actually raising to a higher vibration and world peace is just around the corner?"

Sarcasm is often an approach used to cover up hidden emotions, or emotions that you TRY to hide. What are you hiding?

Yes, all of the major news are controlled, funded, and manipulated by one source. They are propaganda machines. Hell, even the people I work with, my family, and all my friends can see that one. Even people who love our Government , a lot of them realize this.

We aren't saying its some amazing conspiracy. Its actually a conspiracy that has existed for a long time, and you can come to the same conclusion that everyone else is by simply exercising common sense.

Just watch the news, try to consciously be aware of how they are influencing you and your mind. Then realize the message they are conveying. Is it positive, or negative? Is it a message of Love, or of Turmoil?

The news is a great way to introduce ideals, opinions, beliefs, and all sorts of information into people's heads. Why would such a strong power, like our Government, not influence the news? Do you understand how insane it would be to think that the news has no hidden objective or purpose?

Come on brother, I'm not knocking you...but exercise your noggin :smile:

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: the awakening [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2518547 - 04/02/04 12:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm...I'm more with Another on this one.

This has steered off topic, but I think holding a perspective that we are surrounded by conspiracy is slightly paranoid. Yes, I think we can all agree that certain powers that be offer some influence over media and such, but to believe that it is all controlled and manipulated by a single selfish source? That seems unrealistic and delusional. I do not intend to offend anyone's beliefs, so please keep in mind that this is my personal opinion.

Well, while I'm on a rant...I am sometimes disgusted by the chaotic theories placed on the web and how many readers eat it up. It's ridiculous. There are people everywhere with mental health concerns (i.e. paranoia, schizophrenia) fabricating facts and believing their own fantasies and fluff and making these ideas public. And then I see so many people dissatisfied with their current circumstances with reality, that their mind is more receptive to these unrealistic ideas because they crave for a more interesting life.

I've been there myself...wanting more...but then I remembered to embrace my own sense of logic before someone else's, and now I'm more confident with my "journey." Sigh...sorry, I guess I needed to vent a little. Now how do I tie this rant into the topic of "the awakening?" Well...wake up, people! Don't believe everything you read or hear. Trust your own analysis before someone else's.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #2518950 - 04/02/04 02:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Another said:
So, all of the news broadcasting networks are linked together by some kind of "shadow group"? They just sit around all day specializing in fear, death, and control? All the stuff that they show on TV is not really happening and the world is actually raising to a higher vibration and world peace is just around the corner?

Now THAT is news!

If you look to what happened in Spain after the bombing last month and if you think about the fact the spanish governament did control the media to make it seem like it was an ETA attack just for the sake of the elections, one has to really open their eyes and ask "what the fuck is happening ?"
I doubt most conspiracy theories but i also believe they are just "distractions" from more objective but, at the same time, obscure situations.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: the awakening [Re: Viaggio]
    #2519343 - 04/02/04 05:08 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I think your not off topic here Viaggio.....Realizing your surroundings and what you let control your thoughts is a big part of realizing who you are and your purpose... I agree with Supermarket that the media is VERY slanted, but I agree with you that the ENTIRE media is not classifyable into this 'mind control' category. That having been said, I think watching the news is not a practice you should encorporate into your daily life ... I stopped watching TV altogether(except Law and order!) about 4 years ago... this was partly because I got into computers, which are more interactive(yet can be just as bad as TV), but mostly because of the way I felt after watching TV... like a vegtable. ....MAIA, sometimes it's hard to really open your eyes and see the big picture when really the only source of information about things happening outside your area is the newspaper, tv, ect... Thats why I think TV is dangerous because it can paint a picture thats not really there....... how do you suggest getting to the 'bottom' of whats REALLY going on in the world?

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2519384 - 04/02/04 05:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I highly reccomend going analog. Real letters are better, and computers and TV are evil.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #2519517 - 04/02/04 06:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

>how do you suggest getting to the 'bottom' of whats REALLY going on in the world?
-Shit, I thought the news reported what happens in reality. I guess slipping into a mental dream world is better if you can't face the harshness of reality.

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: the awakening [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2519744 - 04/02/04 07:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

shroomism i know all to well that the news is controlled propagandha
but you TOTALLY missed what i was saying
this guys saying were passing into an age of enlightenment
(youve said the same) and i want to know when things will start to be more enlightend. The world is fucked and the fact that the news is controlled by evil powers isnt cheering me up any

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #2527235 - 04/05/04 01:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

All the stuff that they show on TV is not really happening and the world is actually raising to a higher vibration and world peace is just around the corner?

It IS happening, but so is a hell of alot of other things that the News does NOT show.

The media actually feeds off of fear. Think about it.
They THRIVE on fear-spreading situations and events.

I've never seen a pure LOVE experience on the News, such as a young person eating shrooms for the first time and opening their hearts and minds,
or how about a couple making love and creating a cosmic orgasm shared by various multidimensional entities alike,
or what about the time little Jimmy was meditating and Jesus appeared to him and shared with him the most powerful secret, which is love?

Oh, maybe I missed those editions.
I don't watch TV much.  :frown:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: the awakening [Re: Adamist]
    #2527883 - 04/05/04 03:59 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

"The media actually feeds off of fear. Think about it.
They THRIVE on fear-spreading situations and events."

In the movie Bowling For Columbine, the writer goes to Canada to try to find out why we have so many more handgun deaths than other countries.

Surely the logical explanation will be that Canada has less guns, right?

Nope. Canada has PLENTY of guns. They're big on hunting and the like.

So then, if Canada and the U.S. have similar quantities of guns, then why is it that the United States have astronomically larger numbers of deaths by gun? (I forget the figures, but the ratio was staggering.. I mean, atleast 1:1000)

Then he showed some clips of what the news is like in Canada.

Very little "fear news". Instead of troubling their residents with all the bad news they can muster from around the globe (like the U.S. news system does) they give them RELEVANT INFORMATION that effects their lives, instead.

Of course, it could be argued that this breeds ignorance or similar.. but do you think a Canadian is going to care if you think he's ignorant because he doesn't subject himself to the horrors that are all over our planet? No, he's going to go on whistling to himself and HAVING A GREAT DAY. What's more important: knowing it all, or being happy?

Welcome to Crazytown, USA.

OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Loc: Fresno, California
THE awakening [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2528249 - 04/05/04 05:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Gives me chills to see this post. We are witnessing the most grand of all processes ever to have taken place. This is the virus' last stand. We (as humans) are about to transform on a mass level, at a speed that will soon exponentially increase. Its like you someone finally telling you THE secret. Everyone on earth searches for this secret. Its like someone tapping you on the shoulder and you look back and they look you right in the soul and tell you 'We are all one'  :whoa:  :heart: :crying: 'Just know' and all limbs are tracked to ONE body and Christ conciousness is realized. This choice will be given to everyone. Learn to swim and enjoy the flood, because 'The Machine' is going down forever. Heaven on Earth is moments away when we change the ideas that are causing all of this suffering that has kept us from finding home and our true selves. See you on the other side..... :stoned:

Chad

OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Loc: Fresno, California
Re: THE awakening [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2528264 - 04/05/04 05:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

5 grams and Lateralus...btw

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2528333 - 04/05/04 05:52 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:  Now it all makes sense.

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2534312 - 04/07/04 10:53 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Glad someone liked my post.. :wink:

"Learn to swim and enjoy the flood, because 'The Machine' is going down forever"

While I do agree with the first part of that, I don't think the machine is going down "forever".. I think it is going down for a long time, but I think that the way the universe works, it has to keep itself in a constant state of balance.. the middle is what matters, not the good. Keeping centered is where it's at.

Where we are right now is best described as "in the dark, moving towards the light".. when we get to the middle we WILL pass it, and move into the light. This will begin the next "phase"

It will be a time of goodness and light being more powerful than the darkness.

Ever wonder why it always seems like there's more evil in the world than good? It's because right now we are in the dark.

After we pass the "centered" point, we will be go into the good.. then eventually we will stop trying to keep things "good" because things will BE "good." It is our nature to stop trying once we've accomplished what we were aiming for.

I believe the result of this will be the eventual creeping back to the dark side, as darkness is allowed to overtake again for our lack of resistance.

The KEY is to stay centered. In the middle, between dark and light, allowing both to allow in balance.

Atleast that's what I think lately.. heh.

Edit: So basically what I'm saying is that everything is in a constant flux, moving back and forth, wavering AROUND the center point, but not stopping on it. Instead, we constantly move from one side to the other.

Kinda like how in Apollo 13 they used the moon's gravity to "slingshot" the ship back to earth.. only the difference is that the moon's gravity is much weaker than the force that pulls us towards the center. As we're pulled towards it with greater intensity, we end up slingshotting past it.. then we get pulled back towards it, and repeat pattern.

Edited by JacquesCousteau (04/07/04 10:56 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology