Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOtto Man
Stranger
 User Gallery

Preparing for a Trip
    #24866970 - 12/24/17 11:59 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

How do y'all like to prepare for your mushroom trips? I always make sure I have a light load the day of and week after. I'm planning on taking 2.5 of AA+ Albinos that my friend grew on January 3rd.

My last trip was on about 2 grams of B+ Cubensis picked fresh and dried from Zephyrhills, FL. It ended up going sour despite my best efforts and in hindsight, I shouldn't have done them around my room mate who was home and getting drunk. We ended up without power during hurricane Irma and were left with each other. The vibes left me in a weird place for about a week after due to his alcohol problem and ironic negative view of psychedelics.

Anyway, I will be alone in the apartment this time but I'm a bit scared because of last time. I'm in an alright headspace going into It, I believe despite some minor things that happened the past few months. I might micro-dose the day of in order to sort out my thoughts somewhat. Anyone else like to do this as sort of a push?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChakatron
JOOSA JOOSA
Male

Loc: Your Face Flag
Re: Preparing for a Trip [Re: Otto Man] * 1
    #24866989 - 12/25/17 12:21 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Good vibes your way dude!  You'll have a great time bro! 
Mush love and happy travels man!

--------------------

InvisibleAtlantis Reaction
Stranger
    #24866996 - 12/25/17 12:26 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

My Ritual is pretty basic.
Clean My Area***(I disinfect everything and make sure there is no garbage etc), Shower, and prepare the tea.

I used to do music or lights, but never found it to really do anything but distract me.

Now I prefer peace and quite, dark or dim lights, some weed and some cranberry juice.

If you want something less introspective I highly recommend the gospel of luke in this audiobook thing (https://www.audible.com/pd/Religion-Spirituality/The-Word-of-Promise-Complete-Audio-Bible-NKJV-Audiobook)

Its length fits a trip pretty nicely and a couple grams of shrooms make the parables really open up for you to see the true meanings.

or wizard of the hood by icp... its just funny :P

safe trip bro :smile:

InvisiblePsilocypher
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Preparing for a Trip [Re: Atlantis Reaction] * 1
    #24867588 - 12/25/17 11:51 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I also recommend the dim lighting, clean and tidy room, clean body etc. I usually have a good tidy, get everything ready, eat the mushrooms and then shower whilst waiting for them to begin working their magic.
Solo trips are usually less distracting and more beneficial to achieve the desired goal, but can also be difficult. If you face difficulties, it's usually the mushroom telling/advising you to do something in life. If you write these things down in a list, you will find it easier to let go of those thoughts and move on.
Eg.
Talk to family more,
Phone friend A who you've not spoken to for 6 months,
Stop smoking,
Be more creative,
etc.

I find if I don't write these things down then they just go round my head in circles.

I also recommend no music, or at least after the come-up for a good hour or so (as long as you feel comfortable with). If you have a musical mind and sit in silence, you should hear the best music never written. At least that's what happens to me. The mushroom is a musical genius.

If you do need music at some point try something ambient and melodic.
Such as this (give it a minute or so to start properly)...

From this album...

I wish you well anyway my friend.

--------------------

OfflineOtto Man
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Preparing for a Trip [Re: Psilocypher]
    #24867789 - 12/25/17 01:34 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks guys! Great suggestions! I'll definitely clean up my apartment and make sure I've ate healthy for a week before ingesting the mushrooms. I agree that music is always better once you've sorted out the first part of the trip. I plan on lighting some candles to keep from using my fluorescent light. Those things bother me enough while I'm sober.

Happy holidays :smile:

InvisiblePsilocypher
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #24867817 - 12/25/17 01:46 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Forgot to say, the most important thing for me is make sure there's nothing coming up in the near future that is likely to nag at you. If I have some deadlines coming up and I'm a bit behind or stressing about, that will probably send the trip a bit west. So make sure you've accomplished as much as possible before tripping.
That's sort of where having a good tidy up fits in. After you've tidied/cleaned you'll feel as though you've accomplished something and you'll be rewarded. It aims the trip a possitive direction from the start.

--------------------

Offlinevermili0n
Stranger

Re: Preparing for a Trip [Re: Psilocypher] * 1
    #24867835 - 12/25/17 01:59 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I just cleaned everything, ate a decent meal and will be taking a few grams in a couple hours alone as well. I'm going to listen to some music and paint/draw watch some movies etc. maybe meditate/try to astral project... listening to Terrence Mckenna is soothing and informative

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract