Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Strange numbness in the head after shrooms...
    #24866825 - 12/24/17 10:08 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Hi there, please help, maybe someone has experienced similar side effects?
I did 1 gram of shrooms 3 days ago, and had euphoric visuals followed by what I can only call is a bad trip - a bunch of disassociate feelings towards my ego. Now 3 days later, I started to notice a strange numbness somewhere in my head, possibly in the temporal regions, as well as the top.

Please, I will really appreciate some background if you can offer. Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Strange numbness in the head after shrooms... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24866889 - 12/24/17 10:45 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

If the feelings were strong enough you could have altered the structure of your consciousness.  Trips are a kind of conditioning, they can be immensely powerful catalysts in either direction. 

You say these feelings were towards your ego, this indicates that there is a division, an internal conflict that must be recognized.  Treat the body as one, understand that everything is connected, see without thinking.

Do you remember as a kid, how everything was brighter, more colorful, feelings were powerful?  I suspect as we grow older and more divided, conflicted, set in our ways, mechanical and cold, that we slowly lose the ability to feel, to evoke true change.  In personality tests, thinking and feeling are opposing natures.

I recommend you go see a [good] chiropractor, brain numbness can be a side effect of subluxations.  Numbness of all kinds, really.  It compounds with stressors and toxins and latent infections in complex ways, better to take it all on at once.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Strange numbness in the head after shrooms... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24867227 - 12/25/17 07:37 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

the brain itself doesn't have any nerves in it

Offlinelovelaughlibs
Dopamine Slave
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
Re: Strange numbness in the head after shrooms... [Re: Konyap]
    #24867300 - 12/25/17 08:53 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Does it feel like your head is full of cotton wool?

--------------------
Ask and ye shall receive; Seek and ye shall find.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order