Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePJ_sam
Stranger

My experience with cross-tolerance/ LSD dosage questions!
    #24866261 - 12/24/17 06:10 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

So, I guess I’ll start out with a little background info.
I first began tripping this past summer, with an eighth of some (seemingly low quality) shrooms. I tripped mildly (probably like a level 1) but had higher expectations, which I assumed could be achieved with a higher dosage, in which I was correct. Out of the 5 times I have eaten dried shrooms so far, almost all of the dosages aside from my first trip have been at least 5.5-7g, either starting with some and finishing the rest soon after, or just eating the full Q in one go. I don’t know if my body just has a natural tolerance, but I’d say this is probably the amount I’m comfortable with sticking to for the future, and from what I’ve read here, puts me at about a level 3 trip, pretty much around what I’m usually looking for.
Now, last month I decided to start experimenting with LSD. 2 friends and I (one never having tripped before and the other having tripped on acid multiple times in the last year) picked up tabs from one of their new bud dealers, a semi-stranger ( I know, bad move)
He claimed the tabs were 150 ug and we each ate one.
Long story short, my more-LSD-experienced friend was tripping right away, it had been many months since the last time he dropped and he swore up and down that he knew this feeling very well and he knew he was tripping. My other friend, no experience whatsoever, didn’t really act much differently , but said that she definitely felt different, like “she was on something she had never been on before”
Me? I did not feel much if anything at all. I had a weird body/head high for a little while, maybe some giggles, but that’s about it. Very disappointing, plus really annoying watching my friend trip while I couldn’t, but I should add that I tripped pretty hard off of 5.5g of shrooms about 5 Days earlier that week, so I chalked it up to cross-tolerance, even tho I do think what we had gotten also was probably pretty shitty/weak acid and probably was not the dosage  that he said. I’ll also add that none of us could sleep that night, so I guess it had at least that affect on my body.
Now, fast forward another week and another experienced friend of mine gives me a tab of (I think she said) 125 ug (trusted stuff this time) and we each take the same amount. Same thing happens again, she’s tripping hard after an hour and I’m not feeling anything. I started getting that really weird ”comeup” feeling  after around 2 hours and then later on had crazy giggles and even some verryyy light visuals (if I stared at the tiles on the floor for a little or the pattern on a wooden door, they began twisting and moving and shit very mildly), I also was up all night that night and felt very wired as if I was on an amphetmaine, but still nothing at all compared to my trips on mushrooms or anything that anyone has ever told me about their own LSD experiences. 
So now here’s my predicament- I’m home from college for the next 3 weeks, I just ate 7g of Amazonian mushrooms almost exactly a week ago and honestly may have been the hardest I ever tripped. I have 3 silver crystal 200ug tabs from a trusted source that I’m saving to eat for at least another week. How much should I take? I could just take 1 tab, but I really don’t wanna have the same experience as these past two times, I could take 1 and a half and save the other 1 and a half for anotfher time but like I said, I want to make sure that I trip, or I could take 2 of the tabs and see what happens but I don’t wanna freak out or anything. If anyone’s still reading please help me out, lmao this shit is really confusing I just don’t wanna keep wasting my money. Like I said before, a level 3 trip is around what I’m looking for so also take that into consideration.

TL;DR - just ate a q of shrooms a week ago, and have been very unimpressed with my experiences of 125-150 ug acid tabs, and want to know how many 200ug tabs I should take to have a decent trip in the next week or two

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: My experience with cross-tolerance/ LSD dosage questions! [Re: PJ_sam]
    #24866273 - 12/24/17 06:22 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Jk.

2. But i would eat 3 incase it's under-dosed.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (12/25/17 06:26 PM)

InvisibleTheMilkMan84
Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg

Loc: Caught somewhere in time
    #24866407 - 12/24/17 08:03 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Are you taking any medication? Certain meds can hinder the effects of psychedelics. If not, I would suggest waiting about 2 weeks for your tolerance to drop and then try taking 2. If your tolerance is at baseline then I’d imagine 2 should do the trick.

--------------------

OfflinePJ_sam
Stranger

Re: My experience with cross-tolerance/ LSD dosage questions! [Re: TheMilkMan84]
    #24866782 - 12/24/17 11:43 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I’m not other than some allergy meds that I literally just started the other day. I’ll try the two, thanks!

OfflineSlightly stupid
Stranger

#24867415 - 12/25/17 12:00 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Thats crazy 150ug dint do much for you man that really suck. I got few 150 gel tabs laying around you take one of thoes you know your tripping lol. Even the 75ug i took last week i felt pretty good.

I say take 2 hits an see how you feel i hopw its not bunk acid. That happend to a buddy of mine he got some supposedly 100 ug an he never felt a thing.

OfflineThe_Chevy
Beshroomed fire eater
 User Gallery

Re: My experience with cross-tolerance/ LSD dosage questions! [Re: Slightly stupid]
    #24868722 - 12/26/17 04:00 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Shroom tolerance should break after 4-7 days. I've tripped shrooms and acid 40 or more times each and I'd say it was probably bad acid. It's a sensitive chemical heat and light break it down quick.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience