Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerichardj
Stranded Late Bloomer
 User Gallery

Will "drip" vaping burn the molecule?
    #24861163 - 12/22/17 12:11 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I have the goal of being able to portably vape DMT as e-cig juice with a battery/mod.

There are many good guides on this topic, but after experimenting with multiple vapes and even buying a proper expensive mod kit with a "leak-proof" tank and never being able to find anything that didn't leak like a sieve, I finally came across the idea of drip vaping, where you drip your juice directly onto a coil through a "bridgeless atomizer"

This seems perfect to me because as long as I develop a sense of how many drops I want to vape at a time, there's never anything to leak to begin with.

However, none of the guides online mention drip tip vaping, and I'm not smart enough to figure out based on what information I've found whether dropping the juice directly onto the coil is going to be hot enough to destroy and waste a significant amount of my precious DMT...

Thanks if anyone here does know or can provide hints to help me figure it out. I have no foreseeable replacement source for my DMT and I can't just go testing it out willy-nilly. I'm already crushed that I stupidly didn't know about leakage and lost like 150mg when my vape pen leaked in my pocket the first time.

I'd be happy to buy another one of the fancy ones with a temperature readout sans tank, but then I guess the question is, does the displayed temperature represent the temperature that the juice will experience dripped onto the coil? Or does it assume a clearomizer or tank?

Edited by richardj (12/22/17 01:32 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilo_citizen
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Will "drip" vaping burn the molecule? [Re: richardj]
    #24861776 - 12/22/17 11:45 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

If it's leaking that bad it's typically operator error of some sort. Have you checked your seals to ensure they are in tact? What ratio of vg to of are you using? Pg is much less viscous than vg which can result in leakage even in a sealed tank. High temperatures also lower viscosity and increase the pressure in the tank which can cause leakage.

I would advise playing around with vaping regular ejuicr for a week or two to get a better feel for how the tank operates and reduce your losses.

--------------------
"I members.... do you members"
Memberberries circa 2016

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience