Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Telepathy
    #2484848 - 03/30/04 06:52 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Why is it that every race of aliens channelers claim that visit our planet communicate telepathically? Are we supposed to be the only dumb asses in the universe who still use language or something???

Which leads to my secound question. What would our world be like if all humans communicated telepathically?? There would be some major differences in pretty much everything from education to national and religious relationships.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: Telepathy [Re: Spokesman]
    #2484938 - 03/30/04 07:16 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Which leads to my secound question. What would our world be like if all humans communicated telepathically??

I think Sprint would go out of business and poker would cease to be fun. And you would know if it was good for them too!

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2485018 - 03/30/04 07:36 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

people always think that aleins are more advanced, ever think that there not and where more advanced...? maybe thats why they havn't found us.
(just a thought, i like to think of aliens as a smarter race then humans, but who knows? *not me :tongue:)

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2485029 - 03/30/04 07:39 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

I'd like to think of most races smarter than modern day humans...

--------------------

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2485061 - 03/30/04 07:49 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Sometimes I use telepathy but it happens when I least think about it most of the time. Maybe I should learn how to use my minds power more.
As I am just starting to learn these strange super natural things of the Space.

But strange stuff happens like fans turning on by themselfs. Car alarms going off, pages opening, things rocking back and forth.

When I make things rock back and forth im usually thinking of it happening in my minds eye.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2485177 - 03/30/04 08:16 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

it depends on what you mean.. if people could read thoughts, then there would be a whole seperate branch of mental practices called shielding, to keep others out of your head... if you meant only talking telepathicly when BOTH parties agree too, I think this would have a vast impact on society. I think when the earth first formed and the first homo sapiens walked the earth, they used telekinises and telapathy to better thier lives.

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Telepathy [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2485218 - 03/30/04 08:28 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Telepathy would be great...until then, people saying what's on their mind would be great too.  I suppose that's asking too much for some people.  (Sigh...women :rolleyes:)

Anyway,
Quote:

2Experimental said: I think when the earth first formed and the first homo sapiens walked the earth, they used telekinises and telapathy to better thier lives.

Why do you think this?  And what do you think happened to these abilities?

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Offlinesykobish Happy Birthday!
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2485625 - 03/30/04 09:59 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

You make it sound like we're unable to communicate telepathically. Of course its all up for debate, but I believe it's possible. We only use a small portion of our brain; just think of what we could do if we used even a small portion more..

I think it's more of how to do it consciously and to be able to control it. Haven't you ever sat there and thought of something and someone who you really connect with has thought the same thing, at the same time? Or said the same thing, at the same time?

Regarding aliens.. I think the issue with them is that their minds are what controls them. They are able to access more of their brain, therefore (this is just a thought) they are able to communicate telepathically. The downfall of that is, they are unable to understand emotion. We, on the other hand, use less of our brain, and for the majority, emotion is what runs our lives. My opinion is that it's the opposite for extraterrestrials. Maybe the price that we pay for being able to access a good part, if not all, of our mind, we substitute our ability in regards to emotion.

Just a thought..

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Re: Telepathy [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2485676 - 03/30/04 10:16 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

How is your minds eye different from your mind? Is it a different kind of awareness? Is it a different kind of thinking?

--------------------
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
I have done it before and it never has an effect on the true believer so what is the point?

Anonymous

Re: Telepathy [Re: Viaggio]
    #2485685 - 03/30/04 10:20 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Anyway,
Quote:

2Experimental said: I think when the earth first formed and the first homo sapiens walked the earth, they used telekinises and telapathy to better thier lives.

Why do you think this? And what do you think happened to these abilities?

Maybe DNA was altered? DNA is a semiconductor. All you have to do is know what powers it and how to alter it.  :wink: Now who would want to lessen our phychic abilities hmmmm?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2485720 - 03/30/04 10:36 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

We aren't that dumb... we have the natural ability to use telepathy, but certain filters *cough*ego*cough* that cause us to focus on the denseness of the third density, material plane.. thereby focusing primarily in the waking, conscious state and causing a separation to occur between the conscious, subconscious, and unconscious mind. As telepathy is direct soul-to-soul communication, it is relayed completely through subconscious.

Most humans in third density with fragmented states of consciousness, deem conscious experiences as real and subconscious ones as figments of the mind. The dream state is really the only place where we are completely devoid of conscious thought, and the subconscious is in full control. The rest of the time we are so focused on the material (conscious/ego dominated) plane, that we often ignore the deeper things.

Remember, subconscious is always where humans store their repressed fears and emotions, sometimes creating a block or barrier between the two.. and ego has the innate ability to erase or alter memory of the experience if it threatens it's sense of reality. This complicates conscious telepathy awareness considerably, as a clear connection between the two is necessary for it to occur.

Not to say telepathy doesn't still happen, the mind is divided into three sections, and our 'awareness' resides mostly in the conscious state, getting bits and pieces from the subconscious bleeding through.. but telepathy can still take place even if the conscious mind is completely unaware of it.

All it would take for everyone to start communicating (consciously) through telepathy would be to transcend their fears and repressed emotions, integrate the two hemispheres of the brain, and practice.. dissolve the barrier between the layers and presto..

Telepathy is far superior to verbal communication, in that it not only relays thoughts, but emotions, images.. anything really.. there is no such thing as a language barrier since telepathy is a universal language, there is no distance barrier, and so on. Oh yeah, and you can't lie. Well...you can... just everyone will know.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Telepathy [Re: sykobish]
    #2485752 - 03/30/04 10:49 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

I don't think most aliens are non-emotional. There is only one race I can think of that has zero emotions and functions purely on scientific logic.. the greys. Other than them I think most have perfectly balanced the emotional and logical sides of the brain.

We do not only use a small portion of our brain, we use all of it. The quote was that we only use 10% of it's potential. Our brains are just messed up, because we have a lot artificial (etheric) barriers we have constructed in them to protect our version of reality. We are just not using them to their full potential.

I don't think humans are ruled by emotion. I am certainly not. Humans on Earth have a wide variety of logic-based and emotion-based people, and people that fluctuate between the two. There is a lot of imbalance.. and restoring harmony to both hemispheres of the brain so that they are both equally balanced, is the ideal scenario.

Many aliens are extremely emotional. The can radiate and absorb unconditional love and many very pleasant emotions... they just do not let their emotions control them as it is balanced with logic and rational thinking. Also there is the whole fourth dimension, open chakras, constant connection to the source of creation sort of thing going on.. they understand emotion just fine, but it is balanced with logic and the eternal bliss of existence.

--------------------

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Re: Telepathy [Re: falcon]
    #2485760 - 03/30/04 10:53 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

falcon said:
How is your minds eye different from your mind? Is it a different kind of awareness? Is it a different kind of thinking?

Its all aspects of the human entity (but not the Ego) put into one thing.
Yes its a different type of thinking, you arent really connected to thee Ego.

People make it like there are all these different existances of reality. But when its really under one big reality.

There are different frequencies of thought. This is fact.

But everything isnt all fractured like people make it.

It is all one whole.

Thee end...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2485775 - 03/30/04 10:57 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Yes, it is whole, but we create imaginary lines between them, just like we do with "countries", and since we think those lines are real, we obey them. After all, thought does create reality.

The yin yang is one object. But we stand in the middle of it looking to the left and say that's a black thing with a white dot.

--------------------

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Re: Telepathy [Re: Shroomism]
    #2485828 - 03/30/04 11:13 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Yes, it is whole, but we create imaginary lines between them, just like we do with "countries", and since we think those lines are real, we obey them. After all, thought does create reality.

The yin yang is one object. But we stand in the middle of it looking to the left and say that's a black thing with a white dot.

Id have to say you have a good visionary thought of thee Space as do I.

But for some reason duality never bleeds through to the other side.

Thus the Universe must have some kind of split of engery (ie Light, Void). But no matter what both of these split engeries are made from the Creator. I dont think what we imagine of the Universe really has impact at all.

Im not really sure about these aliens. Do you think they are just manifestation of yourself? The whole alien thing really put my mind in a swing. Because they must experience reality the same as every sub type reality from the Source. If they existed per se, then they would not be different then us.

I have high doubts on aliens for some reason. They just dont ring thruth. Sounds like some more human manifestation fantasy to I.

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

#2485834 - 03/30/04 11:15 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Then again, duality is a fantasy in itself.

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

#2485845 - 03/30/04 11:17 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Thank you, Mr. Gubjet.

--------------------
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
I have done it before and it never has an effect on the true believer so what is the point?

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

#2485867 - 03/30/04 11:24 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Then again, duality is a fantasy in itself.

Then again... :lol:

--------------------
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2485872 - 03/30/04 11:28 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

manifestations of myself such as personality, higher self, subconscious.. etc..no..I can tell the difference. Why would you be so certain they would be no different from us? Surely, intelligent life would evolve in similar patterns throughout the universe, but life is quite diverse.. and evolution shows us that things can be quite different depending on their environment and many other factors. Do you really think that with billions of stars in this galaxy alone, and billions of galaxies in the universe, and who knows how many universes...that we are the only ones in the universe on this little planet in the sticks of the milky way?

What's to say that 'aliens' who have the capacity for intergalactic space travel reside in higher densities or vibrations of exitence, having evolved naturally? They do not experience reality the same as us, because we are focused in the third dimension, and they in the fourth and above. Third dimension is material awareness, a very dense vibration, that is ego dominated. We spend most of our waking reality in the "beta" frequency. What if these aliens, residing in a faster, less dense vibration, had no "beta" frequency, no ego or conscious thought available to their reality, they would experience reality at the level of subconsciousness.. or our "delta", "theta" and "alpha" states.

Life is common in the universe, and it comes in many forms. We should embrace this even if it conflicts with our 'false security' of physical reality. Thinking outside the box is a pre-requisite when dealing with higher forms of consciousness, and other species of life. You're not going to teach a dolphin to speak to you in english...based on your rules of communication..it don't work like that. meet in the middle, find a common ground.

--------------------

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Re: Telepathy [Re: Shroomism]
    #2485913 - 03/30/04 11:50 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
manifestations of myself such as personality, higher self, subconscious.. etc..no..I can tell the difference. Why would you be so certain they would be no different from us? Surely, intelligent life would evolve in similar patterns throughout the universe, but life is quite diverse.. and evolution shows us that things can be quite different depending on their environment and many other factors. Do you really think that with billions of stars in this galaxy alone, and billions of galaxies in the universe, and who knows how many universes...that we are the only ones in the universe on this little planet in the sticks of the milky way?

What's to say that 'aliens' who have the capacity for intergalactic space travel reside in higher densities or vibrations of exitence, having evolved naturally? They do not experience reality the same as us, because we are focused in the third dimension, and they in the fourth and above. Third dimension is material awareness, a very dense vibration, that is ego dominated. We spend most of our waking reality in the "beta" frequency. What if these aliens, residing in a faster, less dense vibration, had no "beta" frequency, no ego or conscious thought available to their reality, they would experience reality at the level of subconsciousness.. or our "delta", "theta" and "alpha" states.

Life is common in the universe, and it comes in many forms. We should embrace this even if it conflicts with our 'false security' of physical reality. Thinking outside the box is a pre-requisite when dealing with higher forms of consciousness, and other species of life. You're not going to teach a dolphin to speak to you in english...based on your rules of communication..it don't work like that. meet in the middle, find a common ground.

Isnt Space and the Universe the same thing?

They is life on other planets. But they are maybe forest creatures. Or ape-like creatures just like us. Gazing up at the stars wondering whats out there. But we are so far away, we could never physically meet each other. Mental is possible though.

I guess the debate with aliens is nothing that everyone can %100 have belief in.

As I said before, you make it like that beta to delta are different. When actually there the same thing. When you commit yourself to these boarders (ie 'dimensions') your Ego is doing this and blocking yourself to the truth.

As Space is infinite, endless things that the english could never describe.

Sometimes I wish I could just let myself go from this 3rd rock from a star in the Milkyway.

Also there is something that is amazing. I have some belief that Space has no start and no end. So Void and Space switch back and forth.

Im not sure about the no start and no end theory.

What are your thoughts Shroomism?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale