Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKittygirl
Stranger
Female
First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had * 3
    #24854397 - 12/18/17 06:18 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

This is a trip report on my first LSD trip. I had been wanting to try it for a very long time and finally got some 99% pure Aztek Crystal white on white blotters. Dosed at 105ug each (anyways that's what the vendor's description said) My trip takes place on Saturday, December 16th 2017.

8:00AM-10:00AM- Before my trip I ate some breakfast, took a shower and just made sure my apartment was cleaned up. I also got out 2 trippy posters that I could look at. Before I took the acid I took a few hits of weed but was only slightly high due to my tolerance. (to calm myself somewhat) I didn't want to get too high so that I could tell the difference when I'd start tripping.

10:00AM- I decided I only wanted to take one hit so I put her on my tongue and swallowed it about 5 minutes later. I had Alice in Wonderland ready on my tv but decided to wait to play it. Feeling nervous but pretty excited. I got on facebook and went on a group I'm in dedicated to LSD and talked about how I was about to trip for the first time and started talking with other people and reading their advice and tips.

For about hour and a half I was just waiting around wondering when it was going to kick in. I came on here saying I wasn't tripping and asking if I should take another hit or not lol and then I got off shortly after.

11:45AM- At this point my stomach was starting to get upset, thinking it was my nerves but it was probably the acid kicking in. I also remember my head feeling really heavy and having a heavy body load at first. I was smiling and laughing a lot but I thought it was similar to a weed high. I didn't think it was really kicking in so I decided to dig deep and take another hit. At this point I've taken about 210ug if the dosage was correct. I decided I was hungry so I ate some hot wings and started Alice in Wonderland.

12:15PM- I started walking around because I had a ton of energy. I noticed that I felt super tall walking around my apartment, like I was in Alice in Wonderland almost lol. I remember looking at my cats and saying "omg you're so small!" This is when I noticed it was definitely kicking in. I looked in the mirror in my bathroom and noticed my face was super red and I could stop smiling. I also remember seeing my pupils super dilated and thinking how it reminded me of a snake for some reason hahaha.

I put on some music and went on facebook and was looking at a lot of trippy pictures people were posting and it was pretty much blowing my mind. I also remember going outside and walking in my background and around my little neighborhood for a little bit. Mainly just staying around my patio and looking out. It was a beautiful day out for being winter time.

1:00PM-Around this time I came back inside. I laid on the bed and was watching both of my cats fur just turn into textile patterns and swaying and stretching. I remember thinking about how beautiful they were. I could see their vibrations coming off them and could feel our connection. Even my one cat that acts skittish to me let me pet her and just stare at her lol.

My man friend also sent me a cool pic of an alien that his uncle drew that blew my mind and was telling me some music he wrote which was like an orgasm to my ears lol. I then tried watching alice in wonderland more but it was beginning to overwhelm me so I decided to get up and go back outside.

I started exploring around and eventually I ended up sitting in the grass by my garage and I just felt so at peace-so happy like I've never been before. I felt connected with everything around me and felt like I was just right where I was meant to be. I was taking selfies on my phone and I would just look at my face and watch swirls and almost egyptian like patterns develop on my skin. It also looked like I was watching my face get older and then younger, and stretching as well. It was amazing. Nature was absolutely beautiful as well. I had a sticky plant get stuck to my pants that were a bunch of little balls and I remember taking a picture of my pants with those on them because there was chrome colors surrounding every one of them and I was in pure amazement.

For some reason I kept telling my man that I was just in a good mood and not really tripping but I think I was just in denial somewhat and being silly. It would go away and come back really hard.

3:00PM- I decided I wanted to take a bath cuz I thought that would be very relaxing. I started the bath and was tripping pretty hard and was watching the bubbles swirl around and the water was super blue. I kept splashing my feet around and felt like a kid again lol. My cat was on the edge and I just kept watching her face morph and it brought me so much happiness.

4:00PM- I was starting to get hungry and wasn't tripping as hard anymore so I got in my friend's car and got some food. We also drove around and went to a park and just listened to music and it was amazing.

5:00PM- Friend dropped me back off at my house and I started watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas which was pretty crazy. For some reason I thought they were talking in a different language at times but I totally understood what they were saying lol.

7:00PM- I listened to "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd and the tears just started pouring out... Before this I have been holding in a lot of my emotions and this song just made me let go of it all. I was bawling like a baby. But it felt so good to get it all out, I felt so refreshed after that. That's also when my visuals were pretty much over and I was just feeling a slight buzz again.

The rest of my night went pretty good although I was a little irritable but that was mainly because of my stomach and bladder bothering me. I had terrible gas my whole trip and some stomach pain but it was whatever. I also found out that I had a bladder infection which was why my bladder was bothering me so much :/ Later that night my man came over and we had a good night :smile:

Some highlights/more info of the trip I remember that I can't put a time on:
I kept thinking everything was SO beautiful. I was in pure amazement and so euphoric it was unspeakable. I kept saying "I know the truths now." Which I'm not completely sure what I meant but that's okay. I also remember saying "I am one" which sounds super basic but that's how I honestly felt. I reminded myself how strong I am, and how in control I am of my life. This trip made me realize how much value I truly have, and that no one can ever make me feel different again. I am beautiful just like all of us.

I also remember getting stuck in some thought and time loops but I was able to pull myself out of them which I was honestly surprised. I was shocked at how in control I was, for once. I was playing music a lot and I could feel how good it sounded. I also had a sensation like I was getting a massage on my shoulders which was pretty orgasmic. Truly everything was like an orgasm to all my senses if I could describe it. I went on facebook a lot to talk with other trippers, but mostly because I was alone and it made me feel like I wasn't. I probably wouldn't go on facebook at all the next time I trip.

Overall I was very happy and didn't experience any negative thoughts and if I did I realized how silly they were and changed the situation. There were also times that I felt pretty anxious being inside or watching the movies so I would go outside and get some air and felt a lot better. I remember thinking how crazy it was that I was doing my everyday activities but they felt so brand new, over and over. It was so lovely and enjoyable doing the simple things.

Anyways I'm sure a lot of other things happened and I had a lot of amazing thoughts but I can't remember all of it of course. And the timeline of events was a bit confusing. I definitely plan on tripping again (in a few weeks or month) as it has truly opened my mind a lot and has brought me the peace I was looking for. I didn't really take the acid to have a fun and good time, but to find some clarity. I am really looking forward to seeing more of what LSD has to offer in my growth as a person. And to my views on the world/universe. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this lengthy post!:tongue::heart:

--------------------
straight out the gate:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSlightly stupid
Stranger

Re: First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had [Re: Kittygirl]
    #24854406 - 12/18/17 06:24 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah dude my 1st time was amazing an beautiful.i was nervous at first but once the tripp started it wws beautiful an super amazing. Im prerry in love with acid.

Im happy your 1st was so good man thats what i love to hear man.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had [Re: Slightly stupid]
    #24854462 - 12/18/17 06:53 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I got really freaked out my first time.  All my fears started to surface.  Maybe not all of them, but a few things like a tornado.  I also remember a drunk girl breathing heavily and me thinking it was me.  Having a body is freaky and real.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had [Re: Kittygirl]
    #24854935 - 12/18/17 10:33 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, what a great first time trip!

U really got the full experience.

I liked how u wanted to keep going outside. Reminds me of this one trip where i went to a rave that got cancelled half way thru so i went outside and stayed up all night, enjoying nature.

And the dosage sounds pretty accurate to the advertized dosage of 100micrograms. So thats cool.

Glad u had an awesome trip, welcome to the wonderful world of Acid :trippinbawelz:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 4
    #24855196 - 12/19/17 03:52 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Nice report, seems you had an awesome experience.

But if you waited almost two hours and didn't feel much, only an extended weed high.. then those tabs are not 100ug.
With 100ug visuals come on strong by the one hour mark and you are pretty sure you are tripping by then.
Sounds more like 60-70ug per tab, to me.

But hey that's not bad, seems your tabs are legit acid still, but maybe not as strong as you think they are.
Just keep any remaining tabs and have fun with them.

:seriousthumbsup:

-

Edited by Pandemoon (12/19/17 04:26 AM)

OfflineCakewonder
Cake Mastah!
Male

Loc: North
Re: First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had [Re: Pandemoon]
    #24855300 - 12/19/17 06:52 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I just think this was just so adorably beautiful i feel like huggin ya soul girl! Im going into cake mode here!:acidcat:

- Im still in the nuthouse but you go girl!:goldfarb:

--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!

Edited by Cakewonder (12/19/17 06:53 AM)

OfflineKittygirl
Stranger
Female
Re: First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had [Re: Slightly stupid]
    #24856122 - 12/19/17 03:45 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

thanks! glad yours went well also :smile:

--------------------

OfflineKittygirl
Stranger
Female
Re: First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had [Re: Cakewonder]
    #24856462 - 12/19/17 06:49 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

awww thanks! :heart:

--------------------

OfflineKittygirl
Stranger
Female
Re: First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had [Re: Pandemoon]
    #24856468 - 12/19/17 06:51 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

yes it was awesome! and thanks for that info, i’ll have to take 2 right off the bat next time then. i was thinking the same but wasn’t sure since it was my first time.

--------------------

OfflineKittygirl
Stranger
Female
Re: First LSD trip...most beautiful experience i've ever had [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24856475 - 12/19/17 06:52 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

yes it was amazing :laugh: i’m glad i got to experience everything i did. but thanks!! :heart:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder