Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAcidTundra
Stranger
Male
Loc: Norway Flag
New to forum and 1 grow just started
    #24847128 - 12/15/17 05:07 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

hello everyone.this year sucked weather wise here in norway.i ussually pick semis 4 last monts of the year but...so i decidet to get some other spores.
i bought 6 pre made substrates.(PF)and i have 6 more i have to mix and sterilize.Inoculated 2 with c.B+ and one with c.Cambodia.from ordered spore syringes.Tape stil  over one and put in a minigreenhouse greenhouse.2 others with no tape over the holes for gas exhange.Put both in filter bags with a bit of water.and sealed em.now to se if i managed to not contamitate them.Any tips an trix is cool i mainly wanted to share this with u guys since i have learned alot from these forums myself.
have a nice one all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblehamloafS
Pork Block
Male User Gallery

Loc: ation is turned off.
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New to forum and 1 grow just started [Re: AcidTundra]
    #24847201 - 12/15/17 06:36 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Take the cakes out of the bags.  Water in the bags isn't necessary either.

--------------------

How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

OfflineAcidTundra
Stranger
Male
Re: New to forum and 1 grow just started [Re: hamloaf]
    #24847437 - 12/15/17 09:30 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

ok cool thx.thats one thing im wondering about is,why the different techniques when i see some guides submerging the jars with water and also spraying inside of a filter bag.Some say leave them be some say spray once a day.is this because of the different strains or just the vendors wanting to sell more stuff.Thats the reason i tried 3 setups.what about the inoculation holes,when i put them in greenhouse.maybe make a foil lid on all 3 jars?im reading up on most of this im just curious what people do cause like in life,theory is nt always the same as working knowledge.my first language isnt english so sorry bout weird sentences=)Also what about lighting?i keep em in greenhouse with towel on top,in my bathroom where i have heated floors.all right i will get some pictures of my setup.
Now to mix and sterilise my own substrates.should i wait til i get PC or 2 hours in oven enough.i know this is nt recommended but wondering if its still viable.Think ill get a PC though
still have a nice one all

OfflineCakewonder
Cake Mastah!
Male

Loc: North
    #24848834 - 12/15/17 10:00 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

If its a vermiculite cake then its a PF TEK grow no matter how they spin it. The vendors only want to sell more growboxes like any other business, that doesnt mean they know what theyre doing.

--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!

OfflineBojerk Horse Man
Stranger

Re: New to forum and 1 grow just started [Re: Cakewonder]
    #24849013 - 12/16/17 12:01 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

As soon as your jars are inoculated, all you have to do it keep them up to temp.  That filter bag stuff is nonsense.

OfflineAcidTundra
Stranger
Male
Re: New to forum and 1 grow just started [Re: Bojerk Horse Man]
    #24851124 - 12/17/17 05:01 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

yup i figured as much.dint buy grow boxes though.i wanna learn from ground up so i bought only already sterilized PF tek jars from a mushroom lab.and a couple of spore syringes from them and from another site.its the other site with grobboxes etc that sennt me these growwbags and a quick guide thing,they called it a modified fanaticuses tek.but as i read here on the updated info.i see more and more that the vendors push alot more stuff thats not needed.
Getting a PC for xmas.will mix my own substrates then.have all i need ecept the PC

No mycelial growth in 3 inoculated jars.ive had em in the dark 3 days taking em out now,but my ligt is only 3000kelvin.And il make a SAB for my 3 next jars when inoculating them.Any tips on lighting situasjon for mycelial growth?cold as fuck here so most humid plase i got is bathroom,where i keep temp betwen 25-30celsius.add 40 for farhenheit.
Also my san pedro germination is going good and tomorow i will make some hashishs oil.with my own styled tek.anyone need info in that field,ill be happy to give some pointers.Not from MJ though only from Maroccan-afhani stuled Plates hashish

OfflineAcidTundra
Stranger
Male
    #24863415 - 12/23/17 08:50 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

update.4 glasses inoculated and pretty good mycelial growth from all inoc points.day 7.will post picks when i figure out this damn window phone and why BT fuck up.hopefully I've stayed clear contams.still have vermic and rice flours to make 4 more half pint jars.hopefully i can birth at least 2 of jars 1 b+ and one cambodia strain around new years eve.this is so fun.man u learn more by doing the tek instead of just reading,and trying to get the ba sicks.But if i ha dent had patience they would be contam-ed like my first popcorn tek.Merry fungmas all walks of life on the boards from the norwegian unicum hedonistic psychonaut all year round.

Edited by AcidTundra (12/23/17 08:51 AM)

OfflineAcidTundra
Stranger
Male
    #24870320 - 12/26/17 08:35 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

what if jar look a little dry 3-4 coloniced.think a few ml of sprore water in middle could help?, or waith til birted and to the make a Hollow tunnel through cake and add moisture or am i just imagining Things now.. alot of tek Reading. some get mixed up
rock on spacecadets

Edited by AcidTundra (12/26/17 08:36 PM)

OfflineBojerk Horse Man
Stranger

#24870538 - 12/26/17 10:00 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

No additional water should be added to colonizing cakes.  You run the risk of almost certainly introducing bacteria and slowing colonization from over-saturation.  When the cakes are fully colonized, they get re-hydrated during birthing process. 

I know that wait is killer, but if you wait for that full colonization and consolidation you'll have much better performance when it comes to fruiting.  :amanita2:

OfflineCallmedaddy
Stranger
    #24871070 - 12/27/17 09:08 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

AcidTundra said:
what if jar look a little dry 3-4 coloniced.think a few ml of sprore water in middle could help?, or waith til birted and to the make a Hollow tunnel through cake and add moisture or am i just imagining Things now.. alot of tek Reading. some get mixed up
rock on spacecadets

Lol. Please don't do that. Just leave them be bro, patience is huge

OfflineAcidTundra
Stranger
Male

Re: New to forum and 1 grow just started [Re: Callmedaddy]
    #24872910 - 12/28/17 08:23 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

yup i wish i wanst gong mothef..did i say gong oh Yeah i did.HO.myceliu\ym inside is almost meting ieacother in my first inoculated cake.cambodia strain.o overdosed a jar 2 days ago no looky looy because of fokky fokky at gf.but no there is some white bi\ut not as white as mycelium in botom of two jars pick incoming.just have to smoke a fat one to cool my head.pray to the fungi god amd ill blut to tor(as alwasys)not when inocing though )would be stupido
stupid itroducing more spores to dry cake high ?on fecing benzos
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (12/27/17 11:23 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

OfflineCallmedaddy
Stranger
    #24873125 - 12/28/17 09:52 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AcidTundra said:
yup i wish i wanst gong mothef..did i say gong oh Yeah i did.HO.myceliu\ym inside is almost meting ieacother in my first inoculated cake.cambodia strain.o overdosed a jar 2 days ago no looky looy because of fokky fokky at gf.but no there is some white bi\ut not as white as mycelium in botom of two jars pick incoming.just have to smoke a fat one to cool my head.pray to the fungi god amd ill blut to tor(as alwasys)not when inocing though )would be stupido

I don't think you need any shrooms

OfflineAcidTundra
Stranger
Male

Re: New to forum and 1 grow just started [Re: Callmedaddy]
    #24873701 - 12/28/17 02:05 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

could be,today at least.i think i over react ted being away to days.just looks like the mycelium is getting to most of the nutrients and could be primordia is starting to grow or evolve?its the bottom layer of a pf cake.white but a Little off whitish.arg gotta fix this Picture stuff.bottom line i think they're fine.at least 4 outta 6 i deff good so far

OfflineAcidTundra
Stranger
Male

#24873708 - 12/28/17 02:09 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

also they now on shelf no heating green house or bac\gs or any fancy shit.foil though and im not gonna do anything till birthing time,and not post on drunk.stipid=)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures